Addiction: Pixie Dust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then heard the flick of a lighter and noticed that JoAnn was sitting up staring into her phone with a freshly lit 120.

"What ya doin'?" he asked as he moved his hand and began to stroke her back with the tips of his fingers.

"Research," she said scrolling through her phone with her right thumb. Between her fingers in her left hand she held the Virginia Slims which she methodically brought to the corner of her mouth and took a slow puff. She opened her lips to reveal a dense fog, snapped it all back with a tongue click, and slowly let the smoke float out of her mouth in one long wave. "I can't believe how many different cigarette brands with weird names there are out there." She began slowly scrolling through an Indian Smoke Shop webpage. "Opal, Seneca, Misty, Capri," she glanced at Chris and added, "That's what Katie's Mom smokes." She turned back to her phone. "Virginia Slims, of course, but also Eve, Carlton...and these are just the 120 cigarettes!" she said excitedly to her beau. "Then there is also the difference between Menthol, Regular, Kings, Gold, Silver, Red, Lights,Ultra Lights." She put down her phone and said in amazement, "Good God, how can people even decide what to smoke between so many brands?"

Chris just smiled. He reached for the cigarette between her fingers and brought it up to his lips for a gentle puff. "You're like a kid looking through the window of a candy store," he said with gusts of smoke erupting from his mouth in short bursts.

"Uh-huh," she nodded enthusiastically as she took back the 120. "And I want to try them all!"

She placed the Virginia Slims in the corner of her mouth and began puffing freehanded while moving her thumb lightly upwards on the phone screen. She slightly opened her lips, inhaled, and then continued to puff when several seconds later smoke poured down onto the cigarette from both nostrils, making the tip look even brighter. "Ah, found it," she said removing the 120 from her mouth and showing Chris the phone with a picture of two long cigarette packs, one red and the other green. "This is what that Swifty was smoking this morning. More." She looked at Chris with a mischievous smile. "That's what I want to smoke."

Chris was surprised to hear this. "Why?" he asked. "You look great with a long, white Virginia Slims."

"Mmmm," she hummed, "these are really good." She took a short puff and snapped back the white ball in her mouth. "But when I was talking to that girl this morning, I kept hearing a voice deep down inside of me saying, 'If you smoked, it would be this cigarette.'"

Chris just stared at her with a confused look on his face.

"I've almost never seen anyone smoke one of these brown cigarettes. It's totally unique." Then she added with a very serious expression, "It's the kind of cigarette a leader would smoke."

This surprised Chris when she said that. JoAnn had always been a pillar of modesty, despite her obvious ability to command followers. Never before had she even said verbally to him what everyone knew: that she was a natural born leader.

She took a puff on the cigarette at an upward angle and snapped back a creamy wave. And then she grew reflective as she pursed her lips and blew a steady stream. "I feel like a completely different person."

"You are," Chris said softly. "You're a smoker now."

"No, it's more than that. I'm part of something bigger; something important."

"Well, you were the founder of the Kicking Butts club. You have over 100,000 online followers. I'd say that's pretty important."

JoAnn brought the filter to the center of her mouth and puffed slowly, lost in thought. She inhaled quickly and took another puff, letting smoke cascade down from her nostrils again at the same time. "When I was an anti-smoker," she said as she crushed the filter in the ashtray, "I always knew that I would never be able to abolish smoking completely, no matter how many petitions I circulated or merchants I busted. It just wasn't a realistic goal. But now..." She stared at the Virginia Slims longingly between her fingers. "Now I know my destiny." She closed her eyes. "It's more than exhilarating. It's intensely, sexually gratifying." She puffed long and hard before inhaling deeply into her lungs and holding the smoke for several seconds before a long column of smoke came gushing out of her mouth. "I've never before been so certain about my purpose in life." She looked intensely into Chris' eyes. "I'm going to make the world smoke, and it begins with Robert E. Lee Academy."

Fucking hell, Chris thought to himself. Smoking had turned her into a megalomaniac. His dick was rising like a balloon being filled with helium. "Oh, babe," he moaned softly as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "I can't believe this is real. Who says fantasies don't come true?"

"Actually," she responded suspiciously "I wanted to ask you about that. You said earlier that you had always fantasized about me smoking."

Chris pulled back from his embrace and looked into her eyes.Time to come clean. He hopped off of the bed and picked up his backpack where he had dropped it on the floor. He reached into an inner pocket after sitting back on the bed and pulled out the pack of Virginia Slims 120's.

JoAnn immediately felt her nipples harden. Silent at first as she just stared at the pack, the words soon came tumbling out in a shout. "You've been a smoker all this time?!"

"Yup," he said with a wide grin as he reached into the pack and pulled out a 120.

"For how long?"

"Two years," he said with the cigarette bobbing up and down. He looked around for the lighter but, not seeing it, took JoAnn's cigarette and put it to the tip of his own 120.

"And you always carried them in your backpack?"

"It turned me on knowing that I had this secret that you might discover."

Then she started giggling uncontrollably. "But why are you smoking a woman's cigarette?"

"Hey," he said defensively, "they're all my mother will buy."

"So your Mom knows you smoke?" she asked in shock.

"Of course," he said before taking another puff.

"And does your little sister smoke?"

"Not yet," he said with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Well, I guess I know why you and Katie don't get along. I mean, you guys are neighbors, so she must know your little secret, right?"

"Actually...." Chris said casting his eyes downward.How much should I tell her?

"Oh, no," JoAnn said shaking her head. "No. Please, don't tell me I was that blind. Both my boyfriend and best friend were - are - smokers?"

He looked up into her face. "She started two years before I did."

"At 14," she gasped.

"Yup."

"When she was a freshman?!"

"Actually," he said casually holding the cigarette just beyond his mouth, "I think it mighta been eighth grade."

"Oh, that smoking slut!" she hollered, sounding once again like the smoking zealot she once was. She stewed for about thirty seconds, taking one slow puff after another as her eyes stared intently at the bare wall across the room. And then slowly a wicked grin began to form on her face. She grabbed her cell phone.

"What are you gonna do?" Chris asked, hoping that the object of his lust was about to receive an invitation from the love of his life to join this exclusive smoker's club.

"You'll see," she said.

After one ring, a voice in the phone asked, "What's up?"

JoAnn paused for effect, and then said calmly, "I'm ready to take a walk on the wild side."

There was stunned silence, followed by, "Wh..what do you mean?"

"Get the fuck over here."

"Wait," the other voice pleaded, "I need fifteen minutes."

JoAnn thought that maybe her best friend needed time to wash the second-hand smoke off of her. "You've got ten." Then she hung up.

"You are evil," Chris said in admiration as he watched this smoking goddess take a long puff. Smoke cascaded down from her nostrils as she stubbed the cigarette out in the full ashtray.

"Shall we go prepare for our guest?" JoAnn asked as she took her boyfriend by the hand and led him into the living room.

----------------------------------

Katie in fact did need to wash the smoke off of her face and hands. She smelled her shirt and realized that her clothes also smelled like an ashtray. "This will never do," she whispered as she literally ran into her bedroom and changed into a yellow T-shirt and jeans. God, how she wanted a cigarette as she fantasized about what her best friend could possibly mean by "taking a walk on the wild side." She dared not think what she hoped it meant.

She ran into the kitchen, passing her mother sitting on the couch in the living room smoking a 120 as she watched TV, and picked up her car keys. Then she saw the pack of Capris sitting on the table. She hesitated. "Oh, what the fuck?" she whispered. The teenager picked them up and put them in her purse where she already had a lighter. "I'm going to JoAnn's" she hollered as she quickly exited into the garage.

When she reached her friend's house, her stomach was swarming with butterflies. "Am I hyperventilating?" she asked out loud as she took deep breaths. "Get a hold of yourself, bitch," she muttered as she held her breath and felt herself calming down. She looked up into the rear view mirror and twitched her hair. "Fuck it," she whispered, and got out of the car, walked quickly up to the door, and knocked.

"Come in," she heard a voice holler on the other side.

The odor of second smoke was overpowering as Katie slowly opened the door and walked in. Never had she smelled such a wonderful aroma inthis house. As she entered into the foyer and closed the door, her view of the living room was blocked by the walls of a small hallway.

"Please, come in," a woman's voice intoned seductively.

When Katie moved beyond the foyer down the hall and came into full view of the living room, she stopped and stood motionless in utter shock as she saw Chris and JoAnn naked sitting on the couch, each holding long cigarettes between their fingers. Smoke curled up from the tips of those beautiful 120s, contributing to the density of the thick cloud already floating in the airspace. Her heart was pounding like a bass drum, and she began to take deep breaths through her nose to keep herself calm.

"I know your little secret," JoAnn said playfully before taking a short puff with the cigarette at an upwards angle.

Katie glanced at Chris angrily who merely smiled at her as he took a puff on the freshly lit 120.

"I've also decided to accept your offer," JoAnn continued in the tone of conducting a business transaction.

"My offer?" Katie stammered.

"Taking a walk on the wild side. It sounds so..." JoAnn paused to take a soft puff which she expertly French inhaled, "...enticing."

"Don't play with my emotions," Katie said breathlessly in disbelief at what she was seeing. How was it that her best friend - a fanatical anti-smoker - could so easily be inhaling puff after puff of luscious smoke? It simply wasn't possible physiologically.

"Does this look I'm playing?" JoAnn said as she opened her legs wide and revealed the brownish grey lips of her pussy which glistened with small, liquid pearls.

"Oh, JoAnn," Katie groaned as she reached into her purse for her pack of Capris while walking as if in a trance towards the couch.

"She even came prepared," JoAnn gushed to Chris. Then she looked back at Katie. "What a smokingslut you are."

By the time she was on her knees in front of her friend's pussy, Katie had already lit the 120 freehanded and was taking a long puff with the tip a bright orange.

"That's right," JoAnn said in a sensuous tone. "Show me you're a smoker."

After a six second puff, Katie opened her mouth wide, as wide as she could, and let the smoke hang behind her lips before snapping it all back with a quick thrust.

"Oh, God," JoAnn groaned as she closed her eyes and threw her head back quickly. She then looked at her best friend intently. "Beautiful," she said as Katie exhaled a bubbly cone of smoke towards the pussy before her. "Now suck me," JoAnn said gently, a rapturous desire growing stronger inside of her. "Show me how much you care."

Katie did as was asked of her, taking another quick puff before removing the cigarette from her lips and letting the smoke float off her tongue which now glided around the outer pussy lips.

This was an experience JoAnn had never before imagined would be pleasurable, but how wrong she was. She wished now that she had let her best friend eat her cunt long ago. In between deep puffs on her Virginia Slims, she continued to egg Katie on. "I know you've always wanted this, you lesbo."

"Bisexual," Katie gasped for breath between her powerful tongue strokes. But at this moment she would be whatever JoAnn wanted her to be: lesbian, transgender, beastmaster. She didn't care. She just wanted to continue to eat this delicious pussy.

"Is licking my cunt the happiest thought you've ever had?" JoAnn asked as she reached for a ball she had placed on the side table.

"Oh, yes," the teenager gasped again in total bliss. "Oh, God, yes. The happiest thought...," she licked the vagina's lips, "I've ever had."

"Then all you need is Pixie Dust," JoAnn responded joyously as she then placed the cigarette freehanded between her lips so that she could crush the ball between the palms of her two hands. "You can fly" she sang as she sprinkled the dues over her friend's head, "You can fly! You can fly!"

Katie felt a surge of energy move through her as she breathed the dust in through her nose. "I'm flying," she groaned, and she began to move her head more quickly.

"Oh, yes," JoAnn groaned in total ecstasy, "fly faster."

As the mutation spread through Katie's body, she could think of nothing else but bringing about the most powerful orgasm possible between her friend's legs. But then she felt two hands around her waist as Chris removed her T-shirt and bra. He squeezed her breasts and leaned in to kiss her neck. Then he unbuckled her jeans and lifted her body in a way that allowed him to pull them off. The two of them had often fucked doggie style, but she felt a tremendous force moving inside her body from an entry point they had never before tried. Chris had decided to take the back door.

"Oh, please," she gasped, "not the ass."

"Shut the fuck up!" Chris replied maliciously as he maneuvered his thick dick up into the anus. So many times he had wanted to fuck her up the ass, but he was always too bashful, even after all they had done together in her home, to suggest it. The smoke gave him the power and confidence to take the initiative; and despite her initial protest, he soon discovered that she did not want him to pull out.

"Oh, fuck," Katie groaned in ecstasy, "it's so big."

"And you're so fucking tight," Chris replied euphorically. He placed the cigarette between his teeth and took one puff after another. He didn't need any Pixie Dust. He already felt like he was soaring with each inhale. "Oh, Katie," he groaned, pounding his hips harder and harder, pushing her face further into JoAnn's cunt who was herself intoxicated with the power of the smoke in her lungs and a tongue swirling around her clit. "I...I...I can't hold it....Oh! Oh, God! OH...Thar she blows!" Chris yelled wildly, and within an instant he felt his dick surging and then pulsating thick cum into the asshole he was pumping.

Katie and JoAnn both let out yelps as they climaxed, their bodies writhing in total pleasure as their orgasms took them onto another plane of existence. "I'm cumming," JoAnn repeated over and over while one long undulating groan began emanating from Katie's mouth with the ebbing of Chris' pumps into her buttocks.

And then Chris pulled out with a howl as cum poured out of the asshole in one long dribble. "Oh, Christ," he exclaimed breathlessly. "That was even better than I thought it would be." He sat down on the couch with a thud and slowly stroked his shrinking cock as he swayed his head back and forth, puffing on what was left of the Virginia Slims.

Breathing heavily with her face in her best friend's lap was Katie. She felt different somehow, remembering how she once visited an Evangelical church as a kid and watched those in the pews around her yell out that they were saved; reborn; transformed by God's love, though God was the last thing on her mind at this moment. Such wicked thoughts mushroomed in her mind; thoughts of spreading a smoky Gospel; of christening her friends and strangers alike in the baptismal font of her pussy; of making everyone bow down and worship the power of the smoke.

She felt the cool, thin fingers of JoAnn stroking her cheeks and gently lifting up her face. "You're one of us now," she heard her say in a lustful tone. For eight years Katie had pined for this woman. She didn't know why she felt transformed, and she didn't care. All she could whisper in response was, "Hallelujah."

"Hallelujah, indeed," JoAnn said softly. "And now it's time to spread the smoking gospel to all the lost souls in the world, beginning with our classmates at Robert E. Lee Academy."

Both Katie and Chris smiled wickedly in response.

END (But more to cum...)

1...345678