Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what I like about your lips. They are so soft and kissable. I can spend hours kissing and sucking those pair of pinks." Tara said while kissing me all over my face. I smiled at her and once again our lips met, this time the tongues danced against each other and slurpy noises filled my room.

After a long and intense saliva mixed kiss Tara dismounted from my body. She was about to get off my bed when I said, "Tara didi will you please sleep here with me today? I am feeling very lonely. Don't go please."

Tara looked very happy and she said, "Of course I am here with you Aditi. Don't worry."

She laid down by my side and placed one hand and leg on my top. Her hand caressed my back and soon under the influence of her touch I fell asleep. I dreamt of Kamla in my sleep, that I was licking her sweaty pits and she was moaning, and suddenly I woke up feeling a sensation. My pussy was wet due to the dream and as I saw by my side it was my mature maid Tara lying completely naked. She was rubbing her pussy with her hand and taking my name with closed eyes.

I got really horny seeing her in this state of arousal and got up immediately to put my mouth in the maid's pussy. She was soaking wet there and as I put my mouth in her cunt Tara moaned, "Oh Aditi baby, I never thought you would do that again. Please lick me, make me cum."

Tara spread her legs allowing me access to her cunt and I bent down to lick her pussy. The smell of her aroused state was enough to make me more horny and I started to lick the insides of her pussy.

"Ummm, mmmm, lick me Aditi, make me cum, show me your love baby." Tara was moaning non stop as I licked her pussy, tasting her flowing juices. Tara was cupping her big boobs in ecstatic pleasure and moaning as she felt my tongue probing in her cunt. And then with a sudden hasty action her body sprang up off the bed and pushed me down on my back. Before I could react Tara had straddled my body and at one go placed her pussy on my mouth with her being facing my legs, thereby engulfing my face with her plump ass.

I was completely shocked by this sudden change and also got suffocated enduring the maid's ass on my face. Tara moaned, "Don't stop licking Aditi, please lick me, make me cum. I want to cum on your face, I want your pretty face to be engulfed by my behind. I have imagined this scene so many times in my lonely thoughts. Make it happen today baby. Lick me."

Tara twisted my tits making my body arch. Her words as well as this action urged me to do the needful and I slid my tongue in her pussy again. I started to lick her pussy again, tasting the direct flow of her juices. The big ass of the maid had my face covered and I couldn't see much. Tara would sometimes rub her behind on my face making it very difficult to lick her properly. But I didn't complain and tried my best to put my tongue in her pussy and lick her continuously.

Soon Tara was shaking and moaning irregularly, an indication that she was going to cum soon. I speeded up my licking and when the orgasm hit her, Tara made sure that her cum was all over my face. I was panting heavily with loads of squirted cum on my face and Tara too was sighing heavily. I really needed to wash my face but Tara wasn't getting off me. She murmured after some time, "Oh Aditi, baby, that was too good. I really enjoyed both the orgasms that you had induced on me. Baby, would you fulfill one more request of mine?"

It was very difficult for me to speak with Tara's ass on my face but I still managed to utter, "What is it, Tara didi?"

Tara replied, "I want to remain in this position for the rest of the night. You remain below my ass that is."

"What? How can that be possible Tara didi? How can I be able to spend the entire night with you sitting on my face?" I said, pretty much shocked.

"At least give it a try baby, I know you can." Tara simply replied.

I didn't know what to say, half of my mind wanted to just push the maid off my face, but another half wanted to carry out everything the mature maid wished. Tara had now placed her ass on my nose once and then again lifted it up a little so that I could breathe in. The maid was taking care that she didn't smother me with her full weight and leaving a whiskers space. The second part of my mind won in this dilemma and I said, "Ok Tara didi, as you say."

She was overjoyed and said, "Thank you Aditi. Good night sleep well."

But sleep wasn't to come for me in this position. Tara had perfectly placed her asshole on my nose and as I breathed in the smell of Tara's ass also came in my nostrils. It was a pungent earthy smell which was leaving its mark in my oxygen supply. Tara's chubby ass weight on my face was also adding to my discomfort and I was finding it really difficult to continue in this position. Still my mind didn't allow me to just push the maid off my face.

I tried to rotate my face sideways but in that case Tara would shift backwards to put her entire weight on my cheek to smother me. The extra weight made me feel very uncomfortable and I attained the previous position again. Tara once again shifted a little forward so that her full weight was not upon me but her asshole was on my nose. For the rest of the night I kept enduring her weight and smell, until I passed out in the end.

When I opened my eyes in the morning at first I couldn't remember anything of the night. It was 9 AM already and as I felt the stickiness on my face I remembered that it was the unwashed cum of Tara that had remained on my face. Tara was of course already up and must be doing her daily chores. I went to the bathroom and washed my mouth and face thoroughly. After rinsing properly with water I looked at myself in the mirror and just recollected all the drastic changes that had occurred in my life in the past few days. I was having sex with my maid and also a labourer woman regularly, both of them being double my age. Anybody who would listen to my story wouldn't believe it that a beautiful and rich girl like me who had plenty of men drooling for her, was falling for a lower class labourer and a maid. Yet it was a path chosen by me and it was to be my destiny.

That day as I boarded the bus I saw another woman was sitting with Kamla, my heart sank as it came into my view. Kamla was smiling and chatting with her companion and paying no attention to me. The woman as she saw me got up from her seat so that I could sit there, only to be dragged down to the seat by Kamla. "Sit here, you need not go elsewhere." Kamla remarked, looking directly into my eyes while saying so.

The frustration built within me and I simply said, "I am ready."

Kamla's eyes lit up as she heard me, she knew that I meant that I was ready to go to the basti with her. The other woman who was completely unaware of the situation just stared at us with a confused look. Kamla said, "Gayatri, please go and sit at the front. I have something to discuss with Miss Bhargav regarding our work wages."

The woman named Gayatri replied, "Of course Kamla, after all you are our union leader, you should be negotiating our wages."

She went to sit at the front of the bus and I after drawing the curtains closed, sat down with Kamla. She kissed my lips and said, "Have you seen my influence on the women staff? That is why with just a signal of mine they change their seats in the bus. They regard me as their leader and hence no question arises whatever decision I take. Now Aditi, tell me, are you sure you can do it?"

I replied, "You have left me with no choice Kamlaji, I have to take the risk to be able to worship your body. I can't stand it when somebody else sits with you in the bus."

Kamla laughed and said, "I knew you were very possessive about me right from day one. You cannot live peacefully without sniffing and licking my sweaty body. So, here is the plan. After getting off near the coaching centre you will go to the book shop in the next lane, pretending to buy something. Since we are going to reach there quite early today, I don't think any of your coaching mates will be present there right now. You go to the book shop, buy something and as you come out, you go to the back of the shop. There is a small lane where I shall be waiting for you."

I nodded and said, "Ok Kamlaji, but why this book shop?"

She replied, "There is a shortcut to our basti in the lane behind the shop, I am sending you to buy something from the shop just to make sure all the other women have got down from the bus and entered their houses within this period of time."

Kamla had thought of everything very well, I saw that. My heart in my chest was pounding fast as I was going to cross another line today by visiting the basti of labourer women working in my dad's company, and also having sex with one of them. I also had to return unnoticed and in time so that my driver Abdul didn't get suspicious. It was risky but it was worth it for me since I would be able to feast on Kamla's body in a free place undisturbed.

So, as I got off the bus I went towards the next lane as directed by Kamla. Luckily none of our coaching mates had arrived then and I was unnoticed. The book shop was a small one and I entered it to buy a pen and a few notebooks. I deliberately spent some extra time choosing the specific type of pen before buying it. All the time I was there in the shop I was really nervous since I might be recognized by any person in the city as the daughter of R. Bhargav. Luckily nothing untoward happened and I went towards the back of the shop a little later.

Within a few seconds of waiting Kamla came from a relatively narrow lane and signalled me to follow her. I walked behind her through the narrow lane with a few trees around and some small huts, mostly empty. After taking some left and right turns through some more narrow lanes Kamla stopped near a fence of barbed wire. "This is the backyard of my house. We have to cross this fence. Don't worry you won't be hurt, I have deliberately cut a portion of this fence and then just kept in a tied position. It can be easily opened. Let me show you."

Kamla used her hand to open a tied portion of the barbed wire fence and a significant area of the fence was opened. There was sufficient space for us to pass through and once again Kamla tied the wire to make the fence as it was again.

"Keep a notice of this portion of the fence, next time you have to come by yourself." Kamla remarked.

Next time? She already had thought of a next time while my heart was pounding hard in my chest for this first time only. With shivering legs and a dried throat I just nodded a yes to Kamla and followed her to her house.

The house was actually a hut made of mud and bamboo with tin on the top serving as a roof. There was just a window and a dim light in the room. There was a small bed in the centre of the room with an untidy bed sheet. At one corner was Kamla's kitchen and fooding area. A rope was attached to two hooks on the wall from one side of the room to the other. The rope was meant for hanging Kamla's clothes, probably after washing on a rainy day. I noticed a similar rope outside in the open, for drying clothes in the sun. The hut had a pungent smell of dirt, sweat and other things accumulated into one, which directly hit my nostrils as I entered it.

Kamla said, "Welcome to my home, this is the last house in our basti and hence there is little chance of anybody passing by. Generally people of our basti rarely come to meet me and so we won't be disturbed. Take off your clothes Aditi while I do the same. I want our naked bodies to be touching each other."

I smiled and stripped off my dress, bra and panty in no time. Kamla gasped as she saw me naked for the first time and said, "Truly you are God's special creation. Such a wonderful figure, such fair skin, you are beautiful Aditi."

I blushed on getting her compliments, and literally loved everything she said about me and felt absolutely proud of myself. Then Kamla took off her sweat filled clothes, and her petticoat. She wasn't wearing a bra or a panty and hence the nude, charcoal black body of hers was in my view. My jaw dropped as I saw her sweaty, naked body with absolutely no fat. She had a perfect well built body structure and I was immediately a fan of it. Coming forward Kamla held my hands and took me to her bed to lie down together.

The bedsheet was reeking of sweat and probably urine as well, the size was small and only enough for a single person to sleep. So Kamla lied on the bed and laid me on her top. "This is the time I generally take my bath but today I don't need it since a beautiful princess has come to clean me up. Lick and kiss my entire body Aditi. Don't miss an inch of it. Make me happy Aditi. Feast on my body as you have always fantasized." Kamla remarked in a hissing voice.

Traces of her body sweat had already come upon my nude body, and as I placed my lips on the labourer woman's dark skin, it came in my mouth as well. I rubbed my lips on her face, sloppy kisses on her sweaty skin, smelling and tasting her. As I came a bit down and kissed her neck Kamla proudly spread her hands and legs like a Queen resting on her bed, enjoying how her boss's daughter was worshipping her body.

How much could a person sweat, my mind wondered as my lips and tongue wandered on an infinite supply of sweat all over the labourer woman's body. Kamla's body was stinking and all slippery due to the continuous secretion from her sweat glands, and my mouth was getting full of it as my tongue moved on the glistening black skin. I licked her long toned arms and then her belly, my tongue only tasting sweat and left over dirt from Kamla's body. Kamla was proudly praising my actions and urging me to go on without stopping.

Only the odour and taste of sweat was in my senses now, my mind had blanked out due to the continuous licking I was carrying out on the labourer woman's charcoal black skin. But physically I was still going strong, God only knew the source of my never ending energy that I right now possessed.

Kamla suddenly held my head and guided my face to place it between her sweaty and sticky thighs, inches away from her hairy cunt. "You have me all worked up Aditi, now I wish to cum on your beautiful face. I would like to see that pretty face of yours drenched in my body fluids. Lick it princess, do it now." Kamla uttered.

Being trapped between her thighs I was feeling a bit uncomfortable but knew I had to complete the work at hand. I took a sniff of the hairy cunt of Kamla and found that it was soaking in sweat and cunt juice of the labourer woman and smelt really strong. I pouted my lips to plant some soft kisses on the hairy muff, drawing a moan from Kamla.

"Ummm, I love it when you tease my pussy with your kisses. Now separate the cunt lips and expose my pussy, lick my pink interior with your pink tongue, let pink meet pink." Kamla murmured.

I did as asked of me and as the pink pussy of the labourer woman was finally unhidden my tongue instantly got drawn to it. I lapped the juice that flew from Kamla's cunt, my tongue moving in all directions possible and licking the pussy walls. The pressure of the sweaty thighs on my cheeks was increasing in time as I gave jolts of pleasure to Kamla's body with my licking.

After a few more minutes of pussy licking I heard Kamla murmur, "Wait a minute Aditi, I want to change the position. Lie down on the bed."

She released the grip of her thighs and I quickly lied down on the smelly and untidy bed sheet. I was anticipating that Kamla would please my cunt just like Tara did but it wasn't to be. Instead Kamla straddled my face and while folding her knees on either side of my face she placed her cunt on my mouth. "I want my cum to flow in your mouth freely when I meet my orgasm. In this position you will have the privilege to get it full in your mouth or face. My precious cum won't be wasted." Kamla remarked.

Having Kamla's pussy on my face was not very comfortable for me but I remembered the way Tara straddled my face back home and hence started to lick Kamla's hairy pussy again. With each stroke of my tongue Kamla's juice was flowing freely into my mouth and I felt that my mouth was born to taste sweat and cum only. I had been sucking loads of sweat and cum in my mouth since the past few days but never a feeling of withdrawal came upon me. I was loving every stroke of my tongue in the pussy of the labourer woman who had little hygiene sense, the moans that I managed to draw out from her mouth made me proud of some big achievement. The taste in my mouth felt divine and I wished I could continue forever.

But every good thing must come to an end and here it was no exception. Soon with a loud moan Kamla squirted her cum and shot jets of sticky fluids into my grasping mouth, as well as my face, hair and a little on the bed sheet as well. As she settled down panting heavily and still on my face, she remarked, "Oh Gawd! That was awesome and remarkable. You are born to lick sweat and cunt, you are just born in the wrong place Princess. You should have been born in this basti and I would have made sure we had these sessions all the time."

I had swallowed her cum that was in my mouth and was feeling proud of my work. Kamla slowly came down from my face on to the floor and then she noticed that some amount of cum was there on her bed sheet. "Hey Aditi, you have missed that. A few droplets of my precious cum is on the bed sheet. Come on lick it clean Aditi."

I turned my head and started to lap up the cum from the bed sheet, Kamla holding my head from behind and guiding me to move it. Even after I had licked the entire cum Kamla didn't leave my head. Instead, she made me lick the entire bed sheet from top to bottom, my tongue tasting the remains of her sweat and probable urine of which I had the smell earlier. Finally Kamla was satisfied and said, "That was some great work princess, now you may wear your clothes and leave. Your car would be arriving any moment near the coaching centre."

I nodded and took out the face wiper from my bag to wipe my face. Kamla at once snatched it from my hand and with an evil grin said, "No Aditi, you are not going to clean yourself until you get home. I want you to carry the smell and taste of my sweat and cum with you. I know you will carry out whatever I tell you to do, isn't it?"

I was worried thinking that my face was a mess with dried cum on my cheeks and forehead, my mouth stinking of cum and sweat and considerable amount of sweat was in my body too having rubbed with Kamla's body for so long. The worry was not about Abdul but Tara who by any chance accompanied Abdul would sit next to me in the car.

As if she could read my thoughts Kamla said, "Princess don't worry about your body, you have my permission to wipe it. But you have to use my towel. But no cheating, don't wipe your mouth with it."

Kamla handed me an untidy and torn towel which reeked of unwashed sweat. However, in order to please her I took it readily and wiped my nude body with it. There was no point of it though as the towel itself was smelly and though the wet sweat traces disappeared from my body, the odour remained.

"Now wear your clothes and take the path I had shown you earlier to go near your coaching centre. From now on if you want to meet me either you come that way here or create some other ideas yourself. No more thirty minute encounters in the bus princess. Aditi, don't try to spray your deodorant on yourself now on the way home. You need to carry my smell on you. And remember, we are together now, you are only mine. Bye see you." Kamla said before waving me goodbye.

I with some difficulty opened the barbed wire portion and went to the narrow lane outside. I was really nervous now as I was all alone. With a pounding heart in my chest I walked along the route and was relieved to reach the road near the coaching centre. Just two minutes after I had reached there my car driven by Abdul arrived. On my way home I was just thinking about Kamla as I felt the taste and smell of her body in me. Another major step I had taken today but the risk paid off. Only I needed to think now was how to continue this affair.

12