Aditya and Kriti Against a Door

Story Info
Aditya and Kriti get voyeuristic on vacation.
1.7k words
4.5
4.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers

The weekend getaway hosted by the man at whose birthday party Aditya and Kriti's journey had started was a much needed break the couple needed. With their hectic schedules of work, neither of them had enough time to spend with each other. They decided to spend the entire weekend locked up in their room at the resort and spa Karan had booked for his guests.

Kriti was awestruck by the place as she stepped in. The room was decorated with red roses as if it were for newlyweds at their honeymoon.

"Adi, you did this?" She asked turning to him and he nodded with a soft smile. "This is amazing!"

"Anything for my baby," Aditya said and kissed her hand.

Kriti's demeanor suddenly changed and she looked at Aditya with longing eyes. Without worrying about closing the door, she stepped closer to him and played with his collar. Their noses brushed against each other as they let their lips linger. Their breaths grew heavier by the second but Kriti continued to tease Aditya. Their lips were almost touching and they felt each other's warm breaths with closed eyes. At last, Kriti quit teasing him and kissed his soft lips hungrily. He grabbed her face, pushed her against the door and deepened the kiss. The clock ticked by yet Aditya and Kriti's lips did not part even for a moment.

Aditya turned Kriti around and her head slammed against the door. He pushed her hair away from her back and put it on her front. He then bit her ear, drawing a delicious moan from her which made him kiss her neck wildly. The intense sensation made Kriti's pussy quiver so she rubbed her ass against his crotch. Aditya's lips and tongue moved down her soft neck to her slender shoulders, leaving a fiery trail of kisses around her perimeter. He slowly rocked against her as he kissed her back and swiftly untied the strings of her sundress on the back of her neck. Kriti turned around so fast that her dress slipped from her shoulders, her boobs fighting to get out of her tight lacy bandeau bra. Aditya kissed her neck again while she unbuttoned his white linen shirt. He then kneeled in front of her and pulled her lacy panties down her long sexy legs. He sniffed it and threw it into the room before he put her leg over his shoulder. Kriti held on to the door handle to steady herself.

"May I?" he asked in the sexiest whisper.

Kriti nodded her head vigorously. She would allow him to take her life if he asked in that husky deep voice of his let alone her pussy. Closing her eyes in anticipation, Kriti drew labored breaths in uncertainty.

Aditya placed a swift soft kiss on her pussy lips then he kissed again but this time a little longer and with more pressure. He kept doing that, intensifying the kiss with each turn until he was devouring her delicious pussy juices. Kriti clasped his hair and moaned in great pleasure with closed eyes. Suddenly, she moaned loudly when he swirled his tongue on her clit. Biting her lip, Kriti tried her hardest to hold herself together while her boyfriend pleasured her most erogenous spot.

However, when it got too difficult to handle, she screamed, "Ahhh yes, baby! I love the way you eat my pussy!"

Neither of them cared whether the other guests heard them or saw him eating her out right on their room's door.

Aditya shoved a finger into Kriti's soppy pussy as he continued to play with her clit, gliding it up and down her love canal. He slowed down then speed up at random intervals, driving his girlfriend crazy. Later on, he added another digit into her and moved his attention up to her sexy navel. Kriti had gained a little bit of weight for one of her movies and Aditya had admittedly enjoyed her body even more ever since. He loved the little extra weight on her and grew addicted to her navel since then. He swirled his tongue around her navel before nibbling on it for a while, licking, biting and kissing every bit of it. Once Kriti was satisfied, he kissed his way further up to her cleavage. He turned her around so that he was against the door and let her fall back as he held her by the waist. Leaning into her, he devoured her cleavage, not sparing a single inch of her boobs above the bra line. He then pulled the bra down just enough for her delicate nipples to pop out and when they did, he began his sweet cruel attack once again. He sucked on her nipples hungrily, switching back and forth until both were swollen and rock hard.

All the pleasuring he did aroused Kriti to the point that she was desperate for his cock but not before she rocked his world too. She kneeled in front of him and unbuckled him. His boxers were soaking wet from all the foreplay and rocking against her pussy and ass. Getting up to kiss his lips, Kriti rubbed his cock over the wetness of the soft fabric. She then attacked his neck while pushing his shirt off his shoulders. She lightly bit the soft flesh of his neck and sucked on it. Slowly making her way down his chest, she placed kisses over his erect nipples. She took her time to explore his broad chest and leave kisses on his most erogenous zones which she was now well-versed with. Kissing her way down to his crotch, stopped at the lining of his boxers. Kriti took his hand and placed it on her head before pulling his boxers down, his rock hard dick springing right out of its tight constraints.

She grabbed his manhood with both her hands and rubbed up and down its long thick shaft.

"How does that feel?" Kriti asked in the most sultry voice but Aditya was only able to nod as she rubbed his rock hard cum covered cock up and down with just the right amount of pressure. "Want me to go faster?"

Aditya nodded once again looking straight into her eyes as she handled his member between her soft hands, increasing her speed with each second. Suddenly, she slowed all the way down, tormenting him as she glided her hands along his shaft at the slowest possible pace and then sped up once again. She then took the tip in her mouth and licked all over his cockhead like a lollipop. Then she licked what she discovered was the most erogenous area of his manhood, the underside of the hood. He was the first man she had ever given a blow job to. She always found the act too disgusting and since her previous boyfriends worshipped her, she'd let them eat her cunt but wouldn't return the favor. However, with Aditya it was different. She wanted to please him in every way possible and the way he was moaning while she sucked him off gave her immense pleasure too. Somehow the things that felt too disgusting with others didn't with him. With him, it was all pleasurable because he was just that desirable. Without a care in the world about who saw them or didn't, Kriti continued to suck his manhood all the way down his long thick shaft right in front of the door. She wanted to show off her paradise to the world. Aditya grabbed her hair tightly in his palms but not as to hurt her but to show her just how intensely she was affecting him. Kriti increased her speed until she was brutally throat fucking herself with Aditya's massive cock but stopped before he could get his release and it hurt him like hell but in the most pleasurable way.

She took his cock in her hands again and rubbed it on both her tits very teasingly until her hard brown nipples were coated in his love juice. Aditya could no longer take it. He pulled her up by her arms, tore her bra off, pushed her against the wooden door, pulled her dress up and slammed his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

"Aaaahhh!!!" Kriti screamed in pleasure and Aditya grunted at the first thrust.

They kissed each other like desperate creatures as their bodies slowly writhed against each other. Aditya then lowered his head to suck on Kriti's delectable tits while thrusting faster and faster into her love hole. Then he turned her around and buried his face in her neck while speeding up each thrust of his monstrous cock to an almost unbearable speed but Kriti relished the intense sensations. Later he placed his hands on her hips and lifted her legs up to wrap them around his hips as he held her up and drilled into her delicious pussy. Then he turned her around to face him and repeated the same. His massive shaft pushed in and pulled out of her while massaging her clit, making her scream in intense pleasure from the fiery sensations she felt all over her body. She knew she wouldn't be able to walk for a while after their lovemaking session. Her moans got louder and louder so he kissed her to swallow them. Kriti was in his lap pushed up against the door as Aditya fucked her brains out for what felt like eternity to both of them.

With one last hard thrust, they both came with loud moans, his cum shooting up into her womb and her vaginal walls involuntarily spasming from the orgasm and massaging his cock.

They sighed in satisfaction and fell down on the floor, laughing and cuddling half naked on the hard wood. However, when they got up to dress themselves, they caught Tara Sutaria secretly watching them from behind her own door with her hand in her pants. She looked quite shocked as she was caught off guard and quickly slammed her door shut in embarrassment.

Aditya and Kriti looked at each other in surprise and then burst out into laughter.

"I think Tara is up for a special invitation to our bedroom, don't you think so baby?" Kriti asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"That would be lovely. Poor girl needs a special treatment after her breakup," Aditya answered mischievously.

Kriti bit her lip and closed the door behind them for some more "special treatment."

Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers