Tara Sutaria's Punishment

Story Info
Aditya and Kriti invite Tara Sutaria over for a threesome.
2.6k words
4.4
7.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers

It was a glorious Bollywood dinner party at the beachside resort. Luxurious decorations, guests dressed in best designer clothes, an eight-course menu catered by a 5 Michelin star Indian restaurant and classical music played by the best orchestra of the nation were the extravagant arrangements of the night by birthday man, Karan Johar himself. He was the Bollywood producer almost everyone in Bollywood worshiped so of course the entire industry was there. As the night went on, everyone slowly retired to their rooms.

Aditya and Kriti were seated at their table with Kiara and Siddharth who eventually bid their farewell as well.

"Goodnight babe, Sid and I are gonna make the most of this gorgeous resort and I hope you two will too!" Kiara exclaimed, patting Kriti on the shoulder and winking at Aditya.

"I'm sure they already are," Siddharth quipped, smirking.

Kriti and Aditya only smiled at each other recalling how they had not only made love on their room's door but also had an audience member.

After Siddharth and Kiara left, Kriti saw Tara Sutaria get up from her table as well. She turned to Aditya and tilted her head toward Tara, gesturing to him to get her for their plan. Aditya got up at once and headed toward Tara. Kriti watched from her seat as he went up to her and blocked her path.

Tara looked up at him in shock and awkwardness.

"Adi..." she said nervously. "Enjoyed the dinner?"

"Mhm." He nodded and watched her with intense eyes and a devilish smirk before leaning into her ear, whispering, "Enjoyed the show?"

Tara's eyes popped out of her lids and she looked up at him slack-jawed.

Right then, Kriti walked up behind Aditya saying, "I don't think you were able to have a clear enough view from so far away so Adi and I thought it would be nice to invite you to watch more closely tonight."

Tara's cheeks flushed red and jaw dropped in shock and embarrassment.

Kriti and Aditya then got closer to her. While Aditya rubbed her shoulder, Kriti tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered, "Or even join in. Whatever you want. I know you've had a crush on Aditya for a long time and probably want to get fucked by him real bad."

"I..." Tara trailed off, not knowing how to respond as she felt an itch in her pussy.

"It's okay, Tara babe. I understand. That's why we're here: to make your dreams come true," Kriti reassured. "Come, honey. Come with us. We'll have a night you'll never forget."

Kriti and Aditya grabbed Tara's arms on either side and held her close as they walked to their suite. However, before they even stepped into the spacious yet cozy room, Aditya leaned into Tara's neck and started kissing her soft flesh. Tara moaned in euphoria with closed eyes. As soon as they were inside the room, Kriti locked the door and turned around to see her boyfriend devouring Tara's neck.

Tara was wearing a very low-cut dress which showed off her well-endowed breasts. They were even bigger than Kriti's own which made her a bit jealous. Kriti went behind Tara as Aditya kissed and sucked her cleavage to unzip the back of her dress and slide off the spaghetti straps from her shoulders. It slipped right to the floor and Tara was completely naked except for her panties. Aditya went even lower and his mouth found her erect brown nipples. She moaned in pleasure as he sucked her tits, coated them with his slippery saliva, left playful bites here and there and flicked his wet tongue on them, sending electric shocks throughout her body.

Meanwhile, Kriti snaked her hand around Tara's sculpted abs and into her panties. She could feel Tara was already wet and ready to be fucked good. As Aditya continued to suck her boobs, Kriti fingered Tara's pussy, rubbing her clit well to rouse louder moans. Tara reached out to Aditya's chest, undid his shirt buttons and threw it on the floor. They kissed passionately while Kriti moved her hands up to maul Tara's boobs from behind. Tara pulled apart from his lips and kissed down his neck. Inch by inch, she explored his chest with her soft lips, wet tongue, sharp teeth and roaming hands. She was desperate for him and wanted to please him in any way possible.

Once she was done with his chest, Tara fell down on her knees in front of him and unbuckled him. Kriti took the opportunity to make out with her boyfriend. Meanwhile, Tara got rid of Aditya's pants and underwear, making him completely naked. Her eyes sparkled, mouth watered and pussy quivered at the sight of his big bulging dick. She was afraid she would get herself addicted to that monstrous cock of his, but she couldn't help herself.

She took his manhood between her palms and rubbed up and down his shaft, making him groan into Kriti's mouth. She could barely wrap her hands around his massive cock but she grabbed him with both her hands and rubbed up and down his manhood. She then licked the tip, making him groan and shiver. Then she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth, gliding her lips and grazing her teeth along his wet member until it was completely inside her mouth. She swallowed his entire cock and then pulled it out of her mouth.

Tara continued to blow him as he swiped her face with his thumb and grasped Kriti's neck with the other hand. He then grabbed Kriti's shoulders to turn her around and untied the back of her dress which slowly peeled off of her torso, exposing her breasts. Aditya kissed her neck and shoulders and squeezed her boobs to relieve the pressure from Tara sucking his cock like a popsicle as Kriti enjoyed his caressing with closed eyes. When Tara added her hands, he could no longer take it. Her mouth and hands barely worked his thick cock for a minute before he shot his cum all over her magnanimous round boobs.

Tara laughed in excitement and rubbed his juices all over herself. Aditya pulled down the rest of Kriti's dress while going on his knees and Kriti pulled Tara up to kiss her lips that were dripping with her boyfriend's cum. He then pulled Kriti's black lacy panties down her long legs one at a time, exposing her perfectly shaved tight pussy. Tara's mouth watered seeing Kriti's wet cunt and she felt thirsty for a taste of it, but Aditya lifted her leg over his shoulder and attached his lips to Kriti's. As Kriti shook and moaned from the contact of his tongue and lips on her pussy lips and clit, Tara mauled and sucked her boobs, paying special attention to her tits. Then she rubbed her slippery boobs on hers and mashed them together, sharing her boyfriend's cum with her.

Tara and Kriti's hands ran all over each other's bodies as they hugged tightly and grabbed each other's ass cheeks, squeezing them well. Aditya inserted his pointer finger into Kriti while his mouth, tongue and teeth continued their work on her pussy. He added more fingers until her pussy was completely stuffed and fingered her g-spot. She crossed over and came hard all over his mouth and fingers.

He got up and kissed her and then turned to Tara to give her a taste as well. She was a perfect fuck doll. He picked her up in his arms and threw her on the bed. Then he returned for Kriti and did the same. Tara leaned up to kiss Kriti and squish their boobs together once again when both Aditya and Kriti's hands reached for the band of her lacy transparent white panties. She might as well have not worn them since her pink pussy was completely exposed through the soft lacy material. Aditya rubbed her inner thighs and then leaned down to kiss them and around her pussy just to tease her. Finally, he kissed her pussy over her lacy panties and a soft delicious moan escaped Tara's lips while Kriti sucked and played with her boobs.

She spread her legs invitingly and lifted her ass for him to tear off her panties and devour her pussy like the devil. After throwing away her panties on the floor, he grabbed her hips and dove his tongue right into her glistening sweet heavenly pussy. Tara grabbed Kriti's arm and the bedsheets, stretched her toes and rubbed her feet, squirming in pleasure as Aditya ate her out. She wanted to cross her legs over his head but Kriti held her legs apart.

She then grabbed a leather rope from the bedside drawer and tied Tara's hands with it to a hook at the center of the headboard of the bed. Then Kriti grabbed two handcuffs and locked her legs to either ends of the bed so her legs were spread wide apart. Tara squirmed and jerked as Aditya played with her pussy but then Kriti took out a giant vibrating dildo and handed it to her boyfriend. Tara was scared yet excited at the same time. There was no escape anyway since she was all tied up completely naked. They were in complete control of using and pleasuring her as they pleased.

Kriti laid on Tara upside down and played with her pussy while shimmying her ass close to her mouth. Tara took the signal and started sucking Kriti's cunt. She's been eager to eat it since she saw it and it didn't disappoint. Her pussy juices were sweet as nectar. Kriti started nibbling and grazing Tara's pussy too while Aditya turned the vibrator to the lowest setting and started penetrating her pussy. The girls' naked bodies writhed against each other as they ate each other's pussies out while he turned the vibrator's setting higher and higher, wreaking havoc in Tara's pussy and sending pleasure waves throughout her body. After penetrating her pussy with the highest setting, she was shaking like an earthquake. He pushed it in and pulled it out of her soppy pussy for what seemed like hours.

He turned it off, pulled it out of Tara and replaced it with his own cock into her thirsty pussy. Kriti turned around and started sucking on Tara's boobs while Aditya shoved the vibrator lubricated with Tara's cum into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as he turned the setting higher and higher while massaging her pussy with slow and teasing in and out strokes. Meanwhile, Kriti untied Tara's hands and uncuffed her legs. Tara wrapped her legs around both of them as Aditya fucked her cunt and Kriti sucked her tits and rubbed her clit on hers while getting fucked by the vibrator. Their moans filled the spacious room as they reveled in the ecstasy of sex. Their bodies ground faster and faster against each other until Tara shook and came hard. Her pussy spasmed around his cock and they remained still until she calmed down.

Then he removed the vibrator from Kriti's pussy and slipped his cock into her. Tara moved down so that she could suck on Kriti's nipples. As he fucked Kriti from behind, slamming his hips into her ass each time he fucked her love hole, he mauled Tara's luscious melons. He then grabbed Kriti's legs as she held onto him and lifted her to take her to the dresser with his cock still filling her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his torso, turned her head to kiss him as he carried her while Tara's lips didn't part from her tits.

He sat down on the dresser with Kriti on his lap and rammed into her pussy while devouring her neck and massaging her boobs. Tara kneeled in front of them like a sex slave and sucked Kriti's clit while playing with his balls. Kriti enjoyed the fucking with her eyes closed while grabbing Tara's hair. His rock hard cock drilled into her slick pussy while she was being eaten out. Tara got up, grabbed the vibrator and turned it to the highest setting against Kriti's clit as she leaned down to kiss her. However, Kriti preferred Tara's tongue so she shoved her head back down to her pussy. Tara slowly and steadily inserted the vibrator into Kriti's pussy as she was still getting fucked by her boyfriend. Kriti's eyes filled with tears as she was getting ripped apart by a cock and a vibrating dildo in her tight little cunt. Aditya continued to fuck her with his cock and Tara fucked her pussy with the vibrator while working her tongue on Kriti's clit.

The speed of Tara's hand penetrating the vibrator and his hips slamming up to ram his cock into her pussy increased by the minute until Kriti was being mercilessly fucked to death by both. At last, both Aditya and Kriti came hard with loud grunts and moans. They held still for minutes as his cum shot into her pussy which clenched around his cock.

Then Kriti took out a second vibrating dildo with a rabbit. She grabbed both Tara and Aditya's hands and they walked out to the jacuzzi while kissing and feeling each other up. All three stepped in the hot tub and sat down. Aditya kissed Tara while Kriti rubbed her wet naked body against him from behind and kissed his neck while fingering Tara. He then inserted one of the bunny vibrators into Tara's pussy and turned the setting to medium. Then he turned around to kiss Kriti and this time Tara kissed his neck and played with his cock as he fingered his girlfriend. He then slipped the other vibrator into Kriti's cunt and sat her down beside Tara. Both girls kissed and reached their arms out to fondle his cock and balls as he massaged their boobs. He then leaned into them so the three of them could kiss. Their wet tongues coated each other with their saliva as they kissed hungrily while the girls were being slowly fucked in the pussy and massaged on their clits by the vibrators with bunny ears.

Aditya then moved toward Tara and slowly stuffed his huge cock into her pussy which was already filled by the vibrator. He started fucking her while still squeezing Kriti's boobs. After a minute, he pulled out of Tara and drilled into Kriti's cunt like he did before while the vibrator was still inside her. He kissed her lips while fondling Tara's breasts. About a minute after fucking her, he pulled out and turned both the vibrators' higher. Then he returned to Tara to fuck her. The entire routine repeated. He pulled out of Tara to fuck Kriti and then pulled out of Kriti to fuck Tara and turned the vibrators higher and higher while fucking their brains out at a monstrous speed. Kriti came first and Tara pulled the vibrator out of her as her pussy clenched around his cock from the orgasm. Then he fucked Tara into oblivion as Kriti hugged him from behind, rubbing her boobs up and down his back, until Tara came hard as well, moaning so loud that everyone at the resort must have heard. She squealed and laughed as his cum shot up her pussy while he grunted in pleasure. He then pulled the vibrator out of her and kissed her lips before turning around to kiss Kriti.

One by one, he carried the girls into the poolside cabana and laid them down on the king-sized bed. Even then, they lusted for more but were too tired to fuck again so they just fingered and fondled each other. They cuddled under the stars all night and fell asleep with their naked bodies intertwined with each other.

Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers