Adrian Moves In

Story Info
Adrian moves in with Phil and Anne while at universitye.
2.9k words
4.4
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

It was October in Glasgow and the university was starting up another term. Anne's mobile rang and she picked up. It was Adrian.

"Hi Anne," said Adrian, his voice shaking a little with an irrational fear that he might just have imagined what they did at his birthday party. Could Anne and Phil really be happy now for him to live with them, while he fucked Anne?

"Is it OK to move in this weekend?" he said, "Mum can drop me off tomorrow."

Anne could already feel her body begin to tremble a little, with huge anticipation. "Hi Adrian, of course its ok. We're both looking forward to having you here. Why don't you and your mum come for lunch tomorrow, and you can settle in."

"That would be great Anne," said Adrian, "I've been looking forward to it since the party."

"So have I Adrian - I can't tell you how much!"

"Great," he said, "then we'll see you tomorrow."

Next day, Anne and Phil did some final preparation of Adrian's room etc., and gave Adrian and his mum the house tour when they arrived.

After lunch they waived off Phil's mum, and gave Adrian some time alone to unpack.

Anne went upstairs, after a while, to see how he was doing. He turned to her when she appeared at the door. She took his hand and pulled him to her. "I've missed you so much," Anne said, and kissed him passionately.

"Me too Anne, me too," whispered Adrian. "Are things still Ok with Phil?"

"Yes of course. I know it must be hard for you to understand, but we have a relaxed view of sex, and Phil is more than happy." Adrian looked a little doubtful, but accepted it, and pulled Anne close in to him.

Anne was not wearing any panties and pulled Adrian's hand down to her thighs. He thrust his hand under her skirt and felt the warm wetness of her pussy on his fingers.

"Its ok Adrian," Anne said, "I told Phil I had to make love with you, or go insane!"

They lay down on the bed together and Anne quickly unzipped Adrian's chinos and took these and his jockeys off. Neither could wait, so Adrian lifted Anne's skirt and pushed his erect penis between the wet lips of her pussy. It wasn't long till they finished, but they both put everything into it, and had a massive climax. They both lay there for some time holding each other tenderly and breathing deeply against each other's neck.

When Adrian came down to the lounge later, Phil was there, but Anne was working in the kitchen. Phil offered Adrian a drink, and he asked for a beer. Phil was on the Scotch.

"Adrian," said Phil, quietly, "I know it may seem a bit strange to you that you and Anne are starting a relationship, and I don't mind, but please don't worry. Anne had told you, I know, that we have a very relaxed attitude to sex. Obviously we love each other, but we both want each other to be completely sexually fulfilled. In fact, and, as you would soon find out anyway, we have been having amazing sex recently with our close neighbours, Linda and Mike.

Adrian seemed a little surprised but Phil tried to reassure him. "Adrian please don't be alarmed by that. We're not having daily orgies or anything!"

"Well you're very lucky anyway Phil. Anne is very beautiful."

"Yes, I am Adrian," said Phil, "but I do want you and Anne to enjoy each other as often as possible when you're with us. I know Anne wants you to sleep with her tonight, and I want you to as well."

Adrian didn't know quite what to say. He opened his mouth and could only thank Phil. "I don't know what to say, Phil," he said. "I really want to make Anne happy, and she makes me amazingly happy. But I don't want to cause any friction between you two, so just let me know if anything makes you unhappy."

At dinner that evening Anne could see that Adrian was still a little apprehensive, so she thought it better to get the whole thing sorted, with all three of them there.

"Adrian love," she began, "Phil has told me that he's spoken to you about us, all of us, and I want you to be absolutely happy with things. We certainly are, aren't we Phil?"

Phil leaned over and kissed Anne, "Absolutely darling! Adrian, you should know that when Anne and you were fucking at the party I could not have been happier. In fact you aroused Anne so much that we had fantastic sex later."

"Wow! you two are out of this world," said Adrian, "wish there were more people like you."

Anne put her hand on Adrian's knee. "I don't think we're that special, Adrian, its just that we both love sex a lot. But we also believe that you don't need to love someone to enjoy sex with them."

" Yeah, that seems to make sense" said Adrian

Later on that evening, Phil diplomatically excused himself and said goodnight, Adrian snuggled up to Anne. "Phil is so nice" he said. "I still feel a bit guilty."

Anne thought to herself 'its about time to make things crystal clear to my young lover'. "Adrian, love," she whispered, "I think there's something you're not quite getting - Phil really likes us making love - he gets a huge sexual thrill from it."

"Oh" said Adrian.

"Uh huh" said Anne. "In fact, if you let him watch he'd love you forever!"

"Really!" said Adrian, thinking about it. "I suppose that's maybe fair."

"Yeah," said Anne, "would you like Phil to watch us while you fuck me?"

"Yeah, I think I would actually" said Adrian.

Anne left Adrian for a few minutes, then came back and led him to his room. "I told Phil you didn't mind if he watched, so he said he would come up in a while."

"OK" said Adrian.

In a little while Anne and Adrian had fucked each other several times, and were moving in for another round, Phil knocked at the door.

"Come in darling, Adrian and I have been having lots of fun." Anne flipped back the sheet so Phil could see Adrian's huge erection with Anne's hand wanking him.

Phil moved closer and spoke gently to Adrian. "Adrian you have a beautiful body"

Adrian had a choice, either to object, in which case this beautiful arrangement might end, or just to go with the flow. In any case, he did like Phil. (in fact he was beginning to ask himself if he actually fancied Phil). He chose to go with the flow.

"Thanks Phil" he said, confidently, and started to fuck Anne while sucking her nipples till she squealed.

Phil was already in ecstasy, and his cock had sprung out of his pyjamas. He started to wank himself, but kept at a discreet distance.

Adrian saw him and beckoned him to come closer. "Phil I like you being here," he said. "I thought I wouldn't but I do."

Phil came to the side of the bed and Adrian reached out for his cock. Anne couldn't believe it. "Oh darling, go on - thats nice. really so nice."

Phil moved closer and Adrian put his lips gingerly to Phil's huge and delicious cock. He opened his mouth and started to suck it, exploring the length of his cock, and the smoothness of his penis head with his tongue, pulling Phil closer and finally into bed. Anne pulled Adrian back and kissed him deeply, allowing Phil to begin sucking Adrian's cock.

They continued like this for a good ten minutes. Adrian could not believe how beautiful it could be - Anne was guiding his hand into her pussy and he was wanking her hard as he was approaching climax with Phil. Suddenly Adrian was shooting his hot semen into Phil 's mouth, jet after salty warm jet. Phil swallowed it all, and kissed Adrian full on the mouth, their tongues pushing together, in anticipation of the deep penetration each now wanted with the other.

Adrian was excited by the kiss. He felt completely private, and could now enjoy his sex as he sometimes had imagined. He pulled Phil to him and started to kiss him while fondling Phil's beautifully shaved cock and balls. "Phil!" Adrian gasped, "you're so smooth!"

"I'd love to shave you too if you'll let me" said Phil.

Adrian gasped a yes and lay back on the bed. Now both Phil and Anne were licking and sucking him till he was once again erect, his hard cock twitching, as they left it, and moved around his body.

Suddenly Adrian stood up and asked Phil and Anne to make love, which they did, violently, for him. As they finished Adrian exploded his own cum over them, and fell onto both of them. "Please let me stay here forever with you" he cried.

Anne spoke first "You can stay with us as long as you want, love. One day you will want to move on, but you can come back and visit us anytime."

"Thank you" said Adrian "I don't think I'll ever go. I can't imagine being any happier!"

The next day, Sunday, Phil and Anne took Adrian out to lunch to a local pub and they had a few drinks to celebrate with him before he started the next day. They chose a quiet booth at the back of the restaurant so they could speak without being overheard.

Anne spoke first "Adrian did you really like last night?"

"Wasn't it obvious Anne? Of course I did, it was amazing, with both of you."

Anne went on "That's great. We don't want to push you at all but we should probably agree how we go on in future. I mean, would you like to sleep with me most nights, or have nights on your own, or what?"

"I think it would be nice to sleep with you both and take things as they come - if thats OK - luckily you have a huge bed!"

"We'd love that if you would, Adrian," said Anne, "although we realize that this is very new to you, so if you change your mind just let us know."

All three ate a good lunch and went back to the house at around 3p.m. Adrian wanted to watch a video for a while, as well as make a few calls to his mum and friends, so Anne and Phil went into the garden to do some tidying up,

"Darling" Anne said to Phil, " I know you and Adrian got on well last night but do you think he's ready for full intercourse with you?"

"I don't know Anne, but we'll take it slowly and I'll ask him when the time is right."

"Yes, that would be good. He's so nice and we don't want to frighten him off!"

That night all three showered at around 11p.m. then went upstairs. Anne slipped into bed first and Adrian followed, so that he was in the middle when Phil came in behind him. All three were naked.

Adrian and Anne started fondling and kissing straight away, while Phil fondled Adrian's balls and kissed his back. Anne pulled Adrian up and into her while Phil continued to massage his back and buttocks.

While Anne and Phil both shouted encouragement to Adrian to fuck Anne harder Adrian grabbed Phil and pulled him in front of him, standing astride Anne so he could suck him off while fucking Anne. Phil drew Adrian closer to him, helping him to take as much of his cock as possible.

Anne and Adrian came quite soon, but Phil was a bit behind, so Adrian pushed him down on the bed to finish him off, pulling his cock more slowly into his mouth, and running his tongue around the wet smooth helmet. Very soon after, Phil came, and saw that Adrian was swallowing all his cum.

"Adrian you dont need to swallow if you don't want to." he said.

"But I do, its lovely." said Adrian pulling Phil close and kissing him while fondling his balls. Both men continued in a hot clinch for several minutes.

Anne (and probably Phil as well) was a bit surprised. She knew that Adrian loved sex with her, and was great at it, but didn't think he would be into Phil so much. But it was really nice to see.

Phil was pulling Adrian's cock back into its erect state and also felt Adrian exploring his arse. He was pushing his finger into Phil more and more.

"Yes Adrian, I love that," Phil said. "Please keep going - yes yes, I need you - mmmh oh yes."

Adrian was getting more and more excited, as Phil sucked him into his mouth, while he in turn had his finger all the way into Phil's arse.

"Phil," whispered Adrian, "can I fuck you?"

"I'd love you to Adrian, but you need to take it really slow," said Phil. "Anne will get you some gel"

Phil knelt on the bed and grasped the headrail showing his arse to Adrian, who began to massage him and started licking him around his hole. Anne gave him the gel and began wanking him so he would be nice and hard for Phil.

"OK" said Phil, "gently put your cock into my hole."

Adrian pushed close to Phil, and held his cock up to Phil's anus. Then he pushed forward slowly with Phil guiding his cock. Phil had only had very occasional anal sex but already he could feel that Adrian was a gentle guy so he pushed back until Adrian's cock head had pushed through his opening.

Both Adrian and Phil were moaning ecstatically. Anne was a little jealous, although her cunt was leaking hot juice, as she watched Adrian's beautiful cock beginning to move faster, in and out of her submissive husband.

Phil couldn't believe how absolutely great Adrian's cock was. He had enjoyed Mike's recently but Adrian was only just eighteen and his uncut cock was rock hard and must have been almost six inches long, although it looked and felt longer to Phil.

Phil had felt the usual bit of pain on entry by Adrian, but Anne had been useful in adding more gel as they fucked, and now they were going like a steam train. She was desperate for them to finish, so she could get that huge young cock back inside her.

She leaned over Phil and kissed Adrian deeply while masturbating hard, but Adrian was in a state of bliss as he rammed and rammed Phil's hole, which by now was a huge pink cavern.

After Adrian had climaxed inside Phil they lay together for a while until Adrian spoke. "Phil I've never been with a man before but you were so good. I want you to fuck me please. I'd like to make you as happy as you've made me."

"Adrian I really would like it but we'll need to take things even slower than you did with me."

Phil then shouted over to Anne. "Anne pass me over the two buttplugs please, and the gel. Adrian wants me to fuck him so I think it would be nice, and you can help."

"One other thing, Adrian," said Phil. " Hygiene is really important before anal, so best to have a shower and use a douche up your bum. There's a spare one in the bathroom, and some rectal wash. Just read the instructions, give yourself a few squirts over the toilet, and you'll be fine.

When Adrian was ready, Phil lay on the bed with him and began to suck him and massage his balls. As soon as Adrian was hard he asked him to kneel on the bed and began licking him around his anus.

Phil took the smaller of the buttplugs, covered it with gel, and inserted it into Adrian's cute hole. After moving it in and out for a while, and twisting it gently,he gave it to Adrian who continued happily while Phil sucked his huge cock and wanked himself.

After Adrian was working his hole with ease, Phil grabbed the bigger buttplug and pushed it gently into Adrian's hole, while continuing to suck his cock.

This time Adrian found it a bit more difficult but when Phil left Adrian to do it himself, and applied more gel, not to mention the attention his cock was getting from Phil, he gradually managed to push the whole plug in and out.

At last Adrian moaned "Phil I want you now - please, he begged. Phil took the buttplug from him and asked him to bend over the end of the bed, and at the same time Anne moved beside Adrian so he could kiss her and finger fuck her while he was being fucked.

Phil began licking around Adrian's hole and wanking him from below. Adrian was relaxed and writhing, ready for Phil to take him. Phil pushed his cock into the wide opening and on, on into his passage. Adrian automatically tightened a little, causing Phil's cock to become even more excited. He pushed further, then withdrew then went in again, as Anne applied more gel. This time Phi was able to go all the way. His whole cock was inside Adrian, who was moaning "Phil, darling, mmmh, push me more darling, give me all your cum inside me. I want you, want you so much."

Phil began to push harder and faster. Adrian moaned and squeezed Anne's vagina til she screamed with pain and pleasure.

At last Adrian came and Phil's cock thrust and sent its warm cargo deep inside him. Phil withdrew his hot soaking wet cock and Adrian turned around to kiss him deeply. "Thanks Phil I've never felt so warm. It was beautiful!"

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers