Adrift in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, Lee? Give it a rest will you!" She laughed as she reached back with her top hand and slapped my outer thigh playfully. I slapped her ass cheek in return.

"I can't control it and you're hot os hell, deal with it."

Kate laughed again before wiggling her hips again, causing my cock to nestle between our bodies in between he plump mounds of her ass. I rested my hand on her arm, slowly rubbing up towards her shoulder and then back down. Her skin was soft and warm, pleasant to the touch. As she started thinking out loud about more improvements for our camp, I slid my hand down to her upper thigh, lightly stroking her skin. She trailed off as she started taking deeper breaths has my hand wandered up and down her side.

"Strange question, do you feel....weird?" She asked.

"Weird how?"

"Ever since we ate that stuff, I feel tingly all over, especially.....down there, like really warm," she pointed at her crotch, then pushing her ass out slightly, "and it seems like you are too."

"Yea, I am. I feel like all my blood is staying down there, especially in my...my penis. Doesn't feel bad, just really...strange."

"Yea, strange..." she wiggled her hips again, "not sure if it's TMI, and I know we have bigger things to worry about, but I feel like I really need to cum, bad. I can't stop thinking about it." Kate moved her hand to her pelvis, slightly parting her legs.

"Yea I know what you mean," I pushed my hips forward gently, my cock edging up her crack.

"Ok, I can't sleep with that thing in my back all night.....do you mind if I...adjust you?"

"Uh sure, or I could turn the other way."

"No, no, it's fine, let me just..." she stopped as she rolled forward slightly, creating distance as she reached back, "Do you mind if I...*ahem* touch you there for a second, ya know, your dick?"

"Yea, I suppose, do what you need to do... Just gotta grab a handful, huh?" I laughed. Kate immediately swatted my thigh again.

"Cool your jets, hot shot. It's just for comfort." Her petite hand then lightly grasped my hard cock, sending bolts of electricity through my entire body, the sensation making me feel like I might cum at any second. Kate let out a soft, almost imperceptible moan and sigh, as if she finally had something that she wanted within her grasp. She then lifted her top leg and pulled my cock down and in between her thighs before putting her leg back down. My cock was now comfortably warm in between her thighs, a sensation that I relished in, with the head of my cock peeking out the other side of her legs.

"Is that okay?" She asked, looking back at me over her shoulder.

I tried to control my enthusiasm, "Yea, feels nice actually."

"Nice try sounding nonchalant there, and nice for you maybe, hopefully I'll actually be able to get some sleep without this monster poking my back,"she then brought my arm to rest underneath her breasts, the orbs resting on my forearm, "actually, let me make one more adjustment."

Kate parted her legs slightly again and reached down, her fingertips caressing my cock near the head. She then pulled it up carefully and nestled it between the folds of her labia, pressing the head of my cock into her clit. While her thighs were warm, her pussy was absolutely sweltering, no doubt feeling the same fire as I had been feeling. My cock was now firmly where a brother's cock shouldn't be, nestled cozily between a sister's pussy lips. The taboo of our position made my cock swell even more, my heart beat quickening and throbbing directly in my member.

"Mmm, that's better," she closed her legs again, her hand remaining between her legs and pressing my cockhead into her clit, occasionally stroking the head.

"Is it okay if I touch you like this? You can tell me to stop."

"If you're okay that your brother's cock is almost inside of you, then yea, I'm okay."

She instinctively pushed her hips back at the words. Another sensation began along with the heat, that of wetness. A small gush of her juices had been released, my sister's juices, onto my cock.

"Yea, I'm definitely okay. Mmmm." Kate started slowly grinding her hips as she pressed my cock more firmly into her clit, rubbing it back and forth. "Remember that thing we did on the boat? Before everything went to shit?"

"Of course I remember. You getting an idea?" I said as my own pleasure started to rise, my cock begging me to enter into her sheath. There really was no need for us to ask each other if we could, because we already were doing it.

"Mmhmm, can we? Rules still apply though...." She thought for a moment, realizing the rules had gone out the window.

"Katie, we've literally broken the only two rules we had without even thinking of it...."

She laughed heartily, her breasts heaving as she did, continuing to slowly rub my cock back and forth on her clit.

"Katie....you're wet. You're wet on your brother's cock," the words seemed to excite her as I felt another small rush of warm fluid make its way onto my member.

"Mmm, my brother has a greeeat cock," at this we both simultaneously began thrusting our hips slowly, with my cock now lubricated in Kate's wetness. My cock thrusted back and forth between her folds while Kate held the head against her clit. I reached my hand up and gently grabbed her breast and began kneading it, occasionally tweaking her nipple and running my finger around her areola.

I can't believe how close my cock was to just simply popping inside her. All I had to do was pull back a little extra during one thrust and it would easily slip right in. And I doubt she would even protest, she wants it, she said as much many times. But I resisted, and continued thrusting back and forth between her folds. Kate now used her whole palm to press me firmly onto her clit.

Her breath quickened and a layer of sweat developed on her skin. I knew from previously that she was beginning to approach her climax, as my own started to rise. We both bucked our hips with a little more force as I leaned to whisper in her ear,

"You could have your brothers cock inside you right now if you wanted it."

Kate moaned with a primal vigor, "Oh, I do want it, I want your cock inside me, but... it's not safe, reeeally not safe." She upped her speed at rubbing my cockhead against her clit, taken by the thought of her brother entering her for a forbidden union. I started to feel my balls tighten and tumble as my orgasm came ever closer. Kate's chest heaved as she desperately drew in air, moaning loudly into the empty night.

"Lee, I'm gonna....I'm close..." she gasped out, "I'm there! I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum on your cock!" She shouted.

I groaned, hearing my sister cumming on my cock threw me over the edge to join her, "Me too Katie, cum for me! Cum on your brother's cock!" I felt my own rush as cum made its way up my shaft, my cock beginning to spasm as Kate threw her head back and her hand clamped down over my cock.

"Oh give me all your cum, big brother!" She seemed to relish in calling me brother. She's as taken by the tabooness of all of this as I am. Her body shook violently as her thighs tightened. Another rush of her lubrication drenched my cock. My own cum rocketed out in spurt after spurt into her waiting hand. As I came, Kate then began rubbing her cum-filled-hand into her clit, and down her pussy lips, rubbing my essence into herself. Her hips bucked wildly as she alternated rubbing my cum into her clit and lips and stroking my cock between her legs.

"Oh fuck, Katie...." I let out in exasperation, both of us starting to wind down. The light front the fire flickered and danced as sweat from our bodies accumulated into small beads before making their way to the ground.

"Oh fuck, indeed."

Try as I might to resist, sleep overpowered me, Kate along side me, as our mixed juices mingled together on our genitals.

***************************************************

I woke the next morning to a pleasant smell of smoldering wood filling the air just as the sun made its way through the trees of our small grove. I lay on my back for a while, enjoying the closeness of my sister laying at my side, her arm across my chest, her leg over mine covering my crotch. I could feel the hardness of my morning wood pressing against her thigh as it lay across me. Kate's breasts pressing into my side, I decided to enjoy the sensation of the close skin-to-skin contact before I got up for the day. I could see her round ass sticking out as I raised my head to look around, a wonderfully stunning sight. I can't believe I was lucky enough to be stuck here with this stunningly beautiful woman, regardless whether she is my sister or not.

I leaned my head over to kiss Kate's forehead, "Hey you, wake yet?"

"Mmm, nooo, 10 more minutes...." She hugged me tighter with her limbs around me. Feeling my hardness with leg, she reached down to caress it with her hand, slowly rubbing up and down its length before leaving her hand wrapped around, "Oooh, SOMEone always seems to be awake before us."

We lay embraced for some time before finally crawling off our mat, deciding to have a quick wash off in the pond before breakfast, rinsing the remnants of the night before from our nethers. We retrieved our breakfast from across the stream, enjoying the sweet tingly fruit that appeared to be having more and more of an effect on us as more of whatever substance it contained made it's way into our bodies. When then spent the day busily making improvements to our small camp, adding more protection to our shelter and making our sleeping pallet more comfortable. We also began making preparations to place a signal fire on the beach in a few days time.

***************************************************

As the day made way into evening we started to settle down for the evening as we ate our dinner of the red fruit. We sat quietly chewing the fruit meat, idly staring at the fire. After the first full day of having several meals of the strange fruit, I started to ponder on its effects, feeling the intense warmth and tingling sensation in my pelvic area and particularly in my cock, which seemed to be coursing with whatever chemical as it remained close to almost hard all day long. I no longer tried to hide the engorgement from Kate's sight as I sat with my legs slightly open, watching as her eyes occasionally flitted down to my cock. This sensation also produced a particular feeling of 'antsyness' and extreme arousal, constantly feeling the need and desire for sexual stimulation of any sort. The more one resisted the feeling, the stronger it became.

Kate also seemed to be struggling with the same sensations. She at across from me in our shelter, which was beginning to look more like a rudimentary hut, on the sleeping mat, with her legs opened slightly and one knee in the air. Her pussy seemed similarly engorged and flushed, the flower of her lips aroused and parted as if ready for sex. The flickering light of the fire made the sparkling of her wetness plainly visible. Just as I would catch her gaze at my cock, when she would catch me looking at her own sex, she would ever so slightly part her legs a bit more as if to allow me a better view. She gave me several knowing looks, and I did the same to her, as if we both understood what the other was feeling. Similarly, her cheeks and chest also produced a rosy flush as she leaned back against the wood of our hut, idly running her fingertips along her thighs while looking at me in silence.

"I think there is something in this fruit, something odd like an aphrodisiac," I said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I'm almost certain of it," Kate replied, running her hands up her torso, then down across her breasts, lingering her fingers over her nipples for a moment before continuing, "We were already on this path, this fruit, or whatever it is is just removing whatever inhibitions we may have had, and then there are the physical effects, obviously..."

As I watched her subtly start to writhe in front of me, my cock grew the last little bit it needed for full hardness. Kate's eyes widened with lust as she watched it growing, moving her hand down to her lips between her thighs, rubbing slowly up and down. Her wetness, while previously only barely visible, was now very evident. Kate was obviously fully aroused herself.

"We are in dangerous territory here, Katie, we need to be careful," I moved my own hand to the rod between my legs, now pointing directly at my sister. Slowly stroking as Kate did the same, the little voice in the back of my head screaming to stop had drifted into a whisper.

"Honestly, I don't even care anymore, Lee," she then moved from her spot and started crawling on all fours towards me. Her breasts hung below her as she moved, bouncing as she stopped in front of me and sat back on her feet.

She sat there for several minutes directly in front of me, her hand idly toying up and down her pussy lips, now quite lubricated, then around her clit and back down again. I, in turn, slowly stroked up my shaft, rubbing my cock head in my palm, before sliding my hand back down. We each watched each other, looking each other in the eyes before turning our sights back down to each others hands.

"Katie, we...." I began, but she cut me off quickly, not wanting me to finish the thought she knew her big brother had to say out loud, one of restraint.

"Shhhhh," she quieted me, slowly shaking her head. She scooted closer, then pulled one of my legs and outstretched it beside her. I opened my mouth to say something, anything, to cause us to pause before we did something drastic, but before I could continue, Kate reached out and grasped my member as she leaned her head down to my crotch.

Kate stopped for a few seconds, her green eyes piercing into my own, before slowly slipping her mount over the head of my cock, the sliding her lips down. She held her eyes on mine as she was able to manage half my length into her mouth before letting out a soft moan. Her hand took up the remaining length at the base of my cock, stroking slowly as she raised her head back up and then off of my cock with a 'pop.'

"Did you like that?" She asked, stroking my saliva covered cock with her hand.

"Katie, are you sure this is what you want?"

"How is this for an answer?" She then leaned back down and returned her mouth to my cock, this time continuing her up and down bobbing, slurping as she did. I couldn't help but lean my head back as my eyes rolled in my head, before willing myself to look back to soak in the sight of my dear sister expertly sucking my cock.

She continued her bobbing and sucking, occasionally looking up at me to see my reaction, giving me sly smirks, barely being able to smile with her brother's cock in her mouth. Each time she moved her mouth down I felt my toes curl as a reflex before she returned up to my cock head.

Feeling my balls rolling ready to cum, I decided a change of pace was needed. I gently reached for her face with my hands and pulled to lead her up. She pouted as I pulled her off my cock before sensing my request as I pulled her to my own lips. Our mouths opened and the pressed together, our tongues entering each others mouths in a lust filled kiss.

I then put my hands on her shoulders and pushed back slowly, leading her to lay down on her back.

"My turn," I whispered.

As she lay back, I slowly parted her legs. The mounds of her breasts fell to each side of her chest as she settled. She hesitated, looking at me both questioningly and full of desire before relenting and opening her thighs to me. As she did, her perfect flower unfolded, her juices already covering her lips. I leaned my face towards her wet pussy, kissing my way down her thighs as I went. As I arrived with my own lips above her sex, I inhaled the sweet aroma of her arousal. I reached out with my tongue beginning at the bottom of her lips and then slowly up the length of her opening to her clit, giving it a firm flick with my tongue.

"Oh god, Lee!" She raised her voice as she put s hand on the back of my head, grasping my hair. I looked up at her as she did to see her head tilted back, eyes closed. Much the same as I did, she made herself lift her head to look back at me, "Do....do you like it? I mean....is it okay?" She asked coyly. Sensing her insecurity, I told her exactly what I thought,

"Katie, sweet little sister. Yours is the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Everything your pussy, about you, is perfect to me," I then gently kissed her lower lips, slowly running my tongue back up and swirling around her clitoris. I paused for a moment to look back up at her and smile.

I then felt Kate gently push my head back down into her crotch, clearly wanting me to continue. And I did eagerly.

Using both my tongue and lips, I began to slowly manipulate her lower lips, and swirl around her clit, eliciting moans and gasps from my sister. I alternated running my tongue up and down her opening and flicking up and down her clit, using my whole mouth to maximize her pleasure. Her body wriggled and writhed as I licked and mouthed on her push, so much so that I had to use my hands to steady her hips. Her juices were released in waves and her breathing became heavier with desperation.

After only a few minutes I felt Kate put her hands on my cheeks, pulling and gently guiding me up in the same way I did to her. I followed her motions and she pulled me up her body, a trail of kisses following my path. Up her mons, pelvis, across her stomach, then to her breasts. I stopped for a moment, then continued with my lips, kissing the curvature of one breast before taking her erect nipple into my mouth and sucking. I gave a soft bite onto the nipple, causing her to arch her back before I moved to her bother breast repeating. With my hand, I reached down between her thighs and began circling her clit and I worked my mouth higher, nestling my face between her breasts and kissing her chest.

I continued upward across her throat and then to the side of her neck, just behind her ear, planting several soft kisses.

She let out a sigh, "Fuck, you're good at this..."

Finally, I brought my lips to hers, and we brought our tongues together to swirl between our mouths once again. As I did, I felt my shaft nestle itself between the lips of her labia, her wetness coating the underside of my cock. I thrusted my hips forward, dragging my cock across her clit, and then back again. I then felt the head of my cock make its way down and the distinct feeling of her lips part slightly as it paused, the head resting right at her entrance.

I broke off our kiss as I raised up self up with my arms, allowing us to look each other in the eye. Kate's hands rested on my shoulders as I rose, our pairs of eyes, the same green color, looked deeply into each other. I felt her pussy lips spasm slightly as we looked into each other.

"Katie, there's no coming back if we do this."

"I don't want to come back, I want to move forward. Wherever that is, as long as it's with you. Do you want this? Do you want me?"

I didn't even have to hesitate before responding, "Of course I want you, Katie. I love you. I've loved you since the day you were born. It's always been us, always together."

She pulled my shoulders down as our lips embraced each other again before I leaned back up.

"Tell me what you want, Katie."

"I want you inside me. I want to feel my brother's cock inside me. Please, Lee. I love you," she said with a wisp of her breath.

I nodded at her and she nodded enthusiastically in return. She moved one hand to my hip while the other made its way down and grasped my cock. She then gently pulled on my hip as she rubbed my cock head around her lips, gathering her lubrication before resettling it at her entrance. I then followed her motion and slowly pushed my hips forward as our gaze remained locked on each other's faces.

1...345678