Adrift in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our nights relaxing, writing, and charting also became common place, as if we were comfortable and accustomed room-mates or really, like an old married couple.

It seemed that as time went on, Kate was also having the same issue of a near-constant state of sexual arousal as I was. She had taken to mostly wearing only her underwear bottoms and a t-shirt or tank top while it was just us on the boat, and I began to notice that there always seemed to be a dark damp spot on her crotch, and slight glistening on her upper thighs where they met at her panty line near her opening, that is - when I was able to take these glances. Her nipples, too, always seemed to be at attention, hard enough to cut glass, as they poked through her tops. Each of us had been trying in vain, it seems, to snag little moments alone to relieve ourselves, apparently to no avail. We didn't speak of it, but with such close quarters, it was impossible not to know when we each needed 'alone time' to try to sate the raging lust inside ourselves.

****************************************************

After a little over 2 months after leaving Charleston, making stops here and there, we made through the Panama Canal and out into the pacific. We made port for a few nights in Costa Rica to stock up on supplies for arguably the most arduous part of our trip. Crossing the pacific to Australia would take us easily another 2 months, possibly 3 depending on weather and wind.

Once we set out, we started taking shifts, trying to keep one of us at the helm at all times, with only a few hours each night where we were both asleep, waking each other up for shifts while the other laid down to rest.

****************************************************

About 2 weeks out from Costa Rica, we had once again settled into a comfortable routine. Shifts steering and watching our course, sleeping when we could, sun bathing and writing for Kate, meals together, and moments of comfortable silence together with nothing but the wind and the waves to break the quiet. With our need to constantly keep an eye on our course, I noted that neither one of us appeared to be able to find 'alone time' to take care of our unacknowledged and constantly growing lust. This was complicated by the fact that we both still continued our game of tantalizing and teasing each other constantly. Kate had almost forgone wearing anything but a thin T-shirt and underwear with no bra at all times, while I was really only wearing my thin board shorts. This meant that we both constantly were able to see each other's states of arousal.

One night, while it was my turn to sleep for a bit and Kate was topside, I had difficulty falling asleep despite my exhaustion, probably due to my raging erection and lustful visions swirling in my head. I decided to finally take a look at the story that Kate had been working on all this time. I quietly crept over to grab her laptop and situated myself to where she would be unable to see me if she looked down into the cabin.

After some searching around, I was able to find her story, 'Untitled', and began reading. What I found totally surprised me, or maybe not based on how we had both been acting towards each other. Kate had been writing a very sensual, and very explicit love story about a brother and sister. I noticed that she had been taking inspiration from events that had happened between us, particularly the night in Miami when she thought I was asleep. The characters were almost carbon copies of us, and she made fairly lurid descriptions of their love-making. She also seemed to be fixated on things like 'creampies' and impregnation or the risk of it. Were these her desires? Is this what she wants? Does she want...me? Where the heck would she be able to market this story anyway?

I closed the laptop and returned it where she kept it and laid back down in the dark cabin, my head swirling, myself now fixated on thoughts of my sister. I wanted her to come to bed and plunge herself down onto my cock. I wanted to run my hands and lips on every inch of her skin. I wanted kiss both sets of her lips, and taste her juices. I noticed a wet spot had started growing on my shorts where my cock had been leaking precum onto my shorts as it begged for release from its prison, begged for Kate's warm wet pussy.

I finally drifted off to sleep with visions of Kate's lovely breasts bouncing through my head.

****************************************************

Kate closed her laptop in a quiet huff. We sat on opposite ends of the bed, taking a break after finishing our evening meal.

"What's up?" I asked as I peered over the tablet that I was using for keeping track of our course and planning.

"Just frustrated..."

"Tired of being stuck out here with your brother?"

She slightly chuckled, "No, no...not that. Not exactly."

"You've been working hard lately, both sailing and your book or whatever it is, getting burnt out?" I thought back to the things I had read in her story. "Writer's block?"

"Something like that..." she pouted.

The waves gently rocked us back and forth as a quiet settled in. Kate broke the silence after a few moments.

"Lee?"

"Yea?" Not looking up from my tablet this time.

"Have you been having...issues?"

"What kind of issues? We're doing good so far, making good time."

"No, Lee, I mean like personal issues."

"I'm not sure what you mean....like relationship issues? Not sure how I would have those in the middle of the ocean...."

Kate sighed, "Okay, so, I'm just going to say it...We have been around each other, and basically only each other for months now. I know we haven't said anything about it, but we've been sort of...flirting a lot? Maybe a bit more than that.... Haven't you been having...physical complications 'arising'?" She enunciated the last word.

I put my tablet down and considered what she said. Did my sister just ask me if I keep having hard-ons? And as if on cue, my cock sprung to life, knowing someone was talking about him....

"What are you asking me, Kate?"

She looked down at my crotch, using her head to nod towards my growing erection. Feeling some embarrassment for the first time around her now that it was being acknowledged, I moved my tablet to hide the growing pillar in my shorts.

"Oh so NOW you're going to hide it?!" Laughing as she raise her voice.

"Why are you looking??" I said, trying to maintain some degree of obliviousness, just in case.

"Because it's there! It's me and you and the great big ocean, and no one else around. And it's kind of hard to miss..." Raising one of her eyebrows, "And I've seen you looking at me too."

"Ok, you got me, yes I have, you're kind of hard to miss, too."

"Well, I've been doing my best to catch you're attention....can you at least say that it's been a little fun?"

"Yea, I guess. A little...frustrating too."

She moved her hand to rest on her inner thigh, "it's been frustrating for me too." Kate lightly stroked her fingers on her thigh. We sat for more than a few moments, both thinking. Wondering where this was going. After what felt like eons, Kate broke the silence.

"So, maybe we could take care of our....frustrations? At the same time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, since we both seem to like looking at each other, maybe we could take care of ourselves....while we spend time together here...." She lightly ran her fingers over her panties where her slit would be, where the wet spot seemed to be getting darker.

"So you want to..... don't you think that's crossing a line, Kate? Wouldn't that make us...weird?" I set my tablet down on the bed, putting my hand over by cock stretching the front of my shorts.

"What line, Lee? There are no lines out here. Besides, we're already weird, always have been. Anyways, we could set some ground rules."

"....I dunno. But....I'm listening."

"Ok, well, that's not a no," she hesitated, but saw her opening, "first, clothes stay on. If there IS a line, then we will stay on the good side of it just in case." I nodded, even though my lower head was burning to see her unleash those momentous breasts in front of me. I noticed her nipples were hard again, poking out through the fabric of her shirt.

"Second, no touching each other. We both stay firmly in our own 'areas'," she looked down, palming her crotch to indicate this.

"And finally, I don't think it needs to be said, but we don't speak a word of this, to anyone else, ever. They wouldn't understand."

"Obviously..." I nodded.,"So....what do we do?"

She started rubbing her fingers up and down the outside of her panties over her pussy. "Let's just....relax and enjoy each other's company. Feel good in each other's presence...." She trailed off, letting out a long sigh.

I took her cue and began gently rubbing my own hand down the length of my cock, then slowly back. I can't believe that we are doing this...

"Mmmf, doesn't it feel good? A little freeing maybe?" She moaned, her eyes freely watching my hand rubbing, as I watched her in turn. She began pressing in on the fabric of her underwear to reach her clit for more stimulation.

"Yea, it feels good....but I know what would feel better..."

"Oh? And what would that be, dear brother?"

I gripped my member tighter and picked up my strokes, "the real thing..." I honestly didn't care that she was my sister right now. My cock was throbbing and I had a warm, wet pussy mere feet away... it was worth a shot. Why the hell was I thinking like this??

She let out a soft chuckle at the suggestion, "Nuh uh, ground rules, remember?" She too quickened her pace at the suggestion. "So, you're saying that you would like that? You....want to fuck your sister? Hypothetically, anyways..."

"Yea I do...if think you could take me... hypothetically....but alas! The ground rules."

"Oh, I bet I could take you, Lee..." We both alternated looking into each other's eyes and watching our hands stroke and swirl on our own parts. Kate brought her free hand up and began massaging her breast, pinching and twirling her nipple every so often. "Yea, I could take you...hypothetically..."

I let out a soft grunt, feeling myself beginning to inch towards fruition, "ugh....so, do you....want to fuck your brother, in theory then?"

Her eyes widened as she pushed a little harder against the fabric of her panties, quickening her pace. Her cheeks and upper chest were now flushed red, "Yea, I definitely want to fuck my brother...in theory," her breaths were heavier with this sentence.

"Definitely, huh?" I could feel my climax rising, as if a tsunami of cum waited to be unleashed. "Well, all you have to do is crawl right over here and slide your brother's cock into that wet pussy. I'm right here... do you want to feel your brother's cock inside you?"

She seemed to get more excited with the words 'cock' and 'pussy', watching my hand race up and down my length with wanton desire.

"Yes! I want to feel you inside me! Please," she moaned. We both stayed put, adhering to our 'rules.' Kate began arching her back, she was close. "Oh, fuck me, big brother, I need it!" We had both dropped the pretense of hypotheticals without even realizing it as our lust started overtake us.

We both pushed towards the final climax together, our eyes locked on one another.

"Kate, I'm gonna..." I said as my eyes started to loose focus.

"Me too, Lee, cum for me!" She said breathlessly as if she were running a marathon.

Kate's toes began to curl as her knees locked out, one leg moving on top of mine. The contact of our bare skin during this moment, even if only our legs, seemed to bring us in sync with each other and push us over the edge together. Kate's mouth flung open in a soundless scream as I grasped tightly onto my cock, a deluge of cum rolling out and wetting the inside of my shorts. The inner part of Kate's thighs and underwear were soaked as she finally screamed, "Ohhh, cum inside me, Lee!"

We looked at each other with glassy eyes, each totally spent. She smiled slightly at me, face still flushed slightly as I smiled back. I chuckled, feeling the need to say something about her last comment said in ecstasy,"Cum inside you, eh?"

"Oh, shut up, it's a thing...that I like." She rolled her eyes and bash fully looked away.

"Should we get changed?"

"Yea, I guess we should...could we, maybe, cuddle for a bit? You can be the big spoon!" She asked, giving me the big puppy dog eyes she had often used when she wanted something.

"Yea, I'd like that. You go change first...remember, ground rules."

She nodded, "yea yea, ground rules..." and shakily got off the bed and grabbed a clean pair of underwear. She went into the bathroom, and left the accordion door slightly open again. This time, it was definitely on purpose. I was able to catch a glimpse of her with her back turned as she bent down to change, her pert round ass jutting out for my enjoyment. When she returned, I took my turn to change my shorts into more comfortable sleeping shorts, deciding to forgo any boxers underneath. I decided to give her her own bit of a show and made a slight turn towards the door that I had also left slightly open on purpose, allowing my cock to dangle into her view. I pulled up my shorts and returned to the bed to lay behind her, placing my arm around her stomach. She lay her own arm over mine with a soft sigh.

We lay for a moment before Kate spoke up, "You left the door open..."

"Oh, did I? So did you, by the way..."

"You're, uh, pretty big, huh? Could do some damage with that monster." She lightly ran her fingers along my arm, as she ever so subtly pressed her ass against my crotch. Even after tonight's fun, my member began slightly filling to half mast.

"No damage, only pleasure. I suppose I'm decent enough."

"MORE than decent, for me at least. It looks nice." She slowly wiggled her ass into my crotch again, causing my cock to easily nestle between her cheeks.

"Thanks. I like...well basically everything about you, too. You're beautiful all over."

She squeezed me tighter, poking her ass out one more time, "I can tell. Thanks. For that and for tonight, I think we both needed the release."

"Yea, we did. It was fun. Maybe again, sometime?"

"Mmm...perhaps."

With that, we just lay together, enjoying the feeling of a warm body next to us, each of us drifting off together.

****************************************************

I had only slept a few hours, a couple longer than I had intended, in order to wake up and check the course for a bit. My time away from the helm, due to sleeping too long....and Kate's and my newfound pastime had meant that we had strayed somewhat off the course I had planned. Nothing serious as we were more or less still heading in the right direction. Thank god for GPS and modern sailing technology!

I stared off out onto the open ocean, stretching flat and formless in every direction. The early morning light made each small wave reflect like tiny Christmas lights shrouded by wisps of mist here and there. The only sound being the soft lapping as the boat cruised and sliced through the wind and water. That is, until I heard stirrings coming from the cabin, followed by the whir and smell of the coffee pot.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I was supposed to do a shift this morning..." Kate walked up the steps to the deck carrying two cups of coffee and handed me one. She had stolen one of my hoodies due to the slight nip in the air, and yet neglected to wear pants, just her usual underwear that she slept in. No complaints from me, catching a glimpse of the underside of her ass cheeks as she turned around to sit on the cushioned bench to my side.

"Eh, I figured you could use some extra sleep, you know....after last night."

"And you couldn't?" She raised her eyebrows as she sipped her coffee. "So....about last night...."

I cleared my throat, "Yea....last night..."

"Is everything going to be weird between us now?" Kate stared down into her mug.

"Well...do YOU feel weird?"

"No, I mean, not really. No more than usual. What about you?"

"No, I don't think so." I thought on it for a few seconds before adding, "Well...we've always been really close ya know? Especially since mom and dad...."

Kate nodded, "I guess we're just a little closer now..." She looked up at me, managing a sweet smile. My little sister...

"Well, probably more than a little, compared to most siblings now," I added, then changed my voice to a higher pitch, mimicking Kate, "Cum inside me, Lee," I said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow in her direction.

"Oh my god! You're never going to let me live that down now are you!?" She jumped up and pinched the side of my stomach playfully, "and if you ever want last night to happen again you better stop it, mister!"

We both laughed as she hung an arm around my shoulder, both of us looking out over the bow into the vast emptiness. Alone, together.

****************************************************

Another month went by as we moved across the world's largest ocean, our course laid in for Australia. Things seemed to be going well for the journey, I was, however keeping track of a typhoon just northwest of our position, but it appeared to be passing us by. This meant that the waters we were going into would be much choppier and the wind would pick up, but otherwise we should be fine.

As for Kate and I, we were beginning to develop a much closer bond. The trip's arduous nature, the length of time being solely together, and our newfound nocturnal recreation had taken us to a whole new level in our brother-sister relationship. Despite us having crossed some sort of line by pleasuring ourselves together, we had done well in keeping to the rules that we had established - clothes stay on and no touching. Well....the clothes had stayed on, but the touching? We had maybe eased up on that a tiny bit... not much, but enough to where we seemed to crave each other's skin to skin contact, not just during our times getting off in front of each other, but at all times.

Our nighttime activity had basically become a ritual. After dinner and putting things away, we would each take a shower, often 'accidentally' giving each other small glimpses of our nude bodies. Not enough to see the whole picture, mind you, but just little tastes here and there, to whet the appetite. Then, sometimes without even acknowledging, we would sit on the bed opposite each other, just as we had the first time, and begin to let our hands wander our own bodies while the other watched and did the same. Still clothed, we were both too afraid to break any more taboos than we already had. We even agreed that it was still just a bit of harmless fun. Our sessions began to get longer and longer, and the dirty talk became more and more explicit as we described the things that we would do to each other, and the things that we wanted done....if we were to cross all the lines altogether. One thing became clear though - my sister was fixated on me cumming inside her. She would often dismiss it as words said in the heat of passion, or just a kink that she has with all guys. Based on her writings, and now the things that her lust addled mind would emit, I have a feeling that it is indeed something she wants... and the more time goes on, so do I. I really do. I want to fuck my sister, I want to come inside her, and I don't care about any rules, or lines, or taboos. I want to make her scream as I bury my cock as deep as I can and feel my seed going into her womb... I.......

What the fuck? What the hell is going on with me? Strike that, I didn't think any of that. Of course I didn't.

We're just having a bit of fun, nothing to see here....

***************************************************

So, I'll start off by saying that I'm not an expert sailor. My ego may have fooled me into thinking that I could pull this trip off solo. Maybe if I had done this solo, I could have done it. Unfortunately, what I had thought would be a benefit in having my sister here to help has actually become the reason that.... Well, we are off course, by quite a lot.

123456...8