Adrift in Lust

Story Info
Siblings set out in a round the world sailing trip.
27k words
4.75
113.5k
305
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************************************************

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. All characters are over the age of 18. Any resemblance to any real persons or situations is purely coincidental.

This is my first story and any critiques or constructive criticism is welcome. I did my best to edit for clarity and typos. Hope you enjoy!

**********************************************************

After months of preparation, it looked like I was finally ready to shove off. I had been planning this trip for several years, especially after selling some proprietary security software I had developed just after college.

At 28 years old, I had made enough in the sale to live comfortably for quite some time. I wouldn't say that I am rich or anything, just comfortable. I had graduated with a degree in software engineering, specializing in computer security. Along with a couple of partners, I had several patents which had been sold to a much larger security firm for....a decent sum. Along with a nice house and piece of land and all the trimmings, one thing I had decided to do with my new found success was to take a solo sailing trip around the world, spending a year or two circumnavigating and seeing the world.

Being unmarried, childless, and untethered, I felt like this would be the perfect time to put some miles on my soul before I move on to the next big thing.

************************************************

I grew up in a family who was very much into the sailing scene. My father, William Sr., had retired from the U.S. Navy and devoted much of his time post-retirement sailing up and down the east coast with my mom. My sister, Kate, and I grew up on and around sailboats since we were barely able to walk. I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I was competent thanks to my dad. My sister was also pretty comfortable on the water, but had much less of an interest than I did.

Our mother passed away in our teens, I was 14 and just starting high school, while Kate was just 12 years old. Mom had her struggling with cancer for several years, and we thought she was in the clear, but it returned with a vengeance and took her from us in the span of 8 months. While obviously devastating, dad did his best by us. Kate and I, while never particularly close previously, started growing much closer in mom's absence.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck again as I graduated high school. While on his way back from dinner with a friend one night, dad lost control of his car on the highway and struck a tree directly on the drivers side, killing him instantly. Kate and I were orphaned at only 16 and 18 years old, respectively. This second tragic situation pushed us even closer together. We clung to each other, keeping each other grounded and motivated to push forward. Thankfully, our paternal grandparents were able to take us in, even though their house in Charleston, South Carolina was much too small for a sudden family of four. Kate and I ended up sharing a bedroom and attached bathroom, although with me attending university I was often barely there, devoting myself to my studies, so it worked out. We were close enough that even in this hardship of forced cohabitation, we rarely got in each other's way or got too annoyed with each other, because all we had was each other. Words can't express how deeply I love my little sister, and even now in our twenties, I still have a great deal of protectiveness about her.

*************************************************

At 26 years old, Kate had grown into a beautiful woman, and was successful in her own right despite the difficulties that befell us. While I consider myself a pretty smart guy, Kate was definitely the brainy one between us, and much more creative. She graduated a year early with a degree in creative writing from the same university, and hit the ground running after submitting some work to a major publisher. In only a few short years she had already released several novels of young adult fiction, as well as writing various columns and essays for magazines and journals. She had done quite well for herself so far, professionally. Personally though, she had a little more difficulty finding good relationships, with the few that she had only lasting a short time each, seemingly preferring to be single and to herself.

I always found it surprising that she spent most of her time single, because of how attractive and beautiful she is, both physically and intellectually. Kate had certainly taken after our mother, standing about 5'7" with dark brown wavy hair and bright green eyes, which we both inherited.

Just like our mom, Kate is quite shapely. When looking at her, it is impossible not to notice her impressive chest and perfectly rounded behind. While not a physically active person, she worked out just enough to keep herself somewhat toned, with a somewhat soft but flat stomach, and only a hint of pleasantly plump love-handles. All of these features, however, were often covered by baggier or loose fitting clothing, as she tended to dress fairly modestly.

In our time living in close quarters while we both attended college after we both turned 18, I'd be lying to say that I didn't snoop her bras when she would leave them laying around when my young horny male brain would get the best of me, noting her size as being a 34F. I'm not proud to admit that I often found myself using her bras and panties....to pleasure myself. I swear it only happened a few times.... The handful of times that I glimpsed her in her bra and panties, and maybe even a couple of peeks at her showering in our shared bathroom fueled my young man's fantasies for years....and even to this day. If she were anyone else, I would have to have her.

But despite my physical attraction and taboo lust for her, she is still my sister, whom I love dearly, and will always be her biggest protector. To this day, neither of us could bear to live to far away from each other, with both of us still residing less than an hour away for one another in the Charleston area. We meet for lunches, or dinners, or even sleep over at each other's houses on a weekly basis. Our text message chains are frequent enough that friend often joke we are almost like a couple with how much we talk, which I suppose is true.

With all of this in mind, my impending sailing trip had been a point of contention for some time now. Kate had become more and more desperate for us to spend more time together, especially in recent months, and with my departure only a week away, she has been at my house almost every day, helping me prepare, but also just to spend time together.

**********************************************

"Why does it have to be so long, Lee? You could finish this thing in just a few months if you really wanted!!" Kate said, with both ire and desperation dripping off her words. While most of my family called me William, Kate had always taken to calling me 'Liam' or just 'Lee.'

"Katie, it's about seeing all that I can, and the experience of it, not trying to break any records for speed or anything. I'll be back before you know it," I responded.

"I know...I know, but how am I going to make it without you around?" Kate retorted with an almost puppy dog look in her eyes.

"You are a strong independent woman, you'll be fine!"

Kate sighed, "Yea, and I'm that way because I always have my brother there for me..." she trailed off, returning to helping pack my food and other perishables.

I had stocked up on most of the things that I would need, with plans to stop periodically to replenish, but also take in the sights and cultures. Kate had been a big help with preparations, despite her reservations and worries. She would occasionally stop what she was doing just to come and put her arms around my neck in a tight embrace, hanging off of me.

"I won't get to hold my best friend for so long, I'm trying to soak up as much of you as I can," she would pout. My lizard brain couldn't help but feel her sizeable chest squished between us, causing a twitch in my boxers.

"You know I'm gonna miss you even more than you will me," I responded as I held her right.

"Absolutely not possible, big bro...."

**************************************************

With only a few days to go, I was busy getting things ready on the home front. Making various notifications to utilities, mail, setting payments for auto draft, and talking to relatives and friends about house sitting and checking in on my property. Kate, of course, would be my main person to watch over my things, but I didn't want to leave it all on her shoulders.

"Hey! Doing a bit of shopping, what do you think of this?" Kate texted one afternoon, accompanied by a photo of what I can only describe as a few pieces of black fabric held together by dental floss, masquerading as a bikini, hanging on the wall of what appeared to be a dressing room.

I texted back, "Who in the world is that for?? It's see-through!", knowing that it couldn't possibly be a purchase for herself. She just doesn't wear things like that, always covering up with a one piece and a shawl or skirt.

"Me, silly!" She responded. While this caused me to raise an eyebrow in disbelief, the next message, another photo, caused me to almost have a heart attack.

What followed her text was another photo, this time of Kate, my beautiful sister, posing in front of the changing room mirror. Wearing the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen her wear. The black bikini, which was much much smaller than her normal bra and panties that I had caught glimpses of, did not leave hardly anything to my imagination. I had never seen this much skin exposed on her, outside of my covert glimpses of her in the bathroom.

The black triangular pieces of the top barely covered her areolae, with her breasts spilling out completely in two massive handfuls....no, much more than two handfuls. I knew that she was chesty, but my god, her beautiful breasts were much more than I could imagine, or piece together from stolen glimpses over the years. The fabric, appearing to be a mesh like material, was transparent enough as to barely reveal the size and shape of her nipples and areolae, which were large and obviously poking through as if at full attention.

The bikini bottoms, the same black material, had the same effect on her crotch. The mesh fabric only went as high as where her pubic hair WOULD be if she weren't completely shaven, with her outer labia and slit plainly visible under the shroud of the mesh.

The wry smirk and rosy cheeks sitting behind her shoulder length brown hair told me all that I needed to know, she knew that she was doing something naughty and was enjoying herself.

Before I could collect my thoughts, my cock was immediately at half mast, on its way to a full erection. Thankfully, I was on the boat in private. My board shorts immediately struggled to contain the growing rod.

"Why would you send me that! You're basically naked!" I responded, beginning to slowly stroke myself absentmindedly.

"Oh please, big bro, you've seen more than this before. I know you used to spy on me back in the day, don't try to deny it! So how do I look?" Her text accompanied by an emoji sticking its tongue out. I couldn't deny it, and I can't deny that I was now fully jerking it to the photo. A picture of my gorgeous busty sister, wishing that what little fabric there was would disappear.

As I began to feel my orgasm rising, I responded,"As your older brother who loves you, I would say put some clothes on. Objectively, as a man, I will tell you that you look absolutely stunning." I was getting close, very close.

"So? Can't the older brother be the one to say I look stunning." Another photo was sent, this time of her backside. As expected, even less material covered the two mounds of her perky bubble butt. I immediately quickened my strokes as a reaction. This finally pushed me over the edge, with rope after rope of semen splattering the floor of the cabin.

"Fine, fine, big brother says you look stunning. What's the big idea though? You never wear stuff like this," I could finally start returning to my senses. I may have saved the photos to the hidden file in my photos app. Ok, I did save them, so sue me. Why was she acting like this, though?

"Glad you liked it! I'll be bringing some dinner by later, I have something I want to talk to you about. See you later!" And with that, I knew something was obviously up. In any case, I still had a lot of work to do.

Right after I take another 'look' at these pictures......

****************************************************

I had just finished stowing the last bit of perishables and other supplies when I looked up and saw Kate making her way down the dock. Along with a bag from our favorite Chinese restaurant, she carried several pieces of luggage.

"I think I've already got my bags and stuff, did I forget something at the house?" I said, still wondering what all she was carrying.

"You forgot all of MY stuff, Lee!" She squeaked, as if I was to know what the hell she was talking about. I just stared at her quizzically as she approached, dressed back in her usual hoodie sweater and jeans, brown wavy hair bouncing back and forth as she walked. After the photos she sent earlier, it was hard not to try to look for the shapes and contours of her breasts as they swayed and jiggled, even under the cover of her sweater.

Sensing my confusion, she added, "You didn't think you'd go away for all that time without me, did you?"

Although I had looked forward to the challenge of completing this trip alone, I wasn't necessarily opposed to her going along, and I'd learned not to resist her when she seemed to set her mind on something.

"Of course not, dear Katie! As long as you don't mind the cramped quarters, it should be a real adventure!"

"We've already been through cramped quarters after high school, shouldn't be a big deal, just keep your hands to yourself!" She said with a wink. What has gotten into her?

It was true what I said, with just a single cot, small cabin, and small bathroom with stand up shower, it would be hard enough living in these quarters with a romantic partner, let alone my own sister. Luckily, due to the realities of sailing on open ocean, two of us would allow for us to 'hot-cot' and always keep someone at the helm for the most part. While one of us slept a few hours, the other could be top-side. This was probably the main reason I was quick to accept her company, since she knew enough at least to keep us sailing in the right direction. Otherwise, I would have to constantly make 'micro-sleeps' my reality as I sailed alone, waking periodically to check my bearings before going back to sleep.

"Alright then, First Mate Katie, welcome aboard!" Saying as she started bringing her bags aboard.

The rest of the evening was spent hyping up the trip, finding places to stow her belongings, a few beers and good food, and arranging the realities of our close quarters for the next year or more. We talked of the ports and places we would visit, and prepared ourselves for the impending hardships. We agreed to push our departure date back by a few days to make the proper arrangements for our respective properties at home with friends and family members, as well as buying some extra supplies and electronic equipment to allow Kate to work on her current novel and submit updates to her publisher while we traveled. As Kate saw it, along with allowing us to adventure together, the trip would also give her new inspirations while she worked on her next book, though she was tight lipped as to what it would be about, which was par the the course with her. "Not until it's released!" She would say when I'd ask to read over her works.

We settled down for the night on the cot, while really only a little wider than a large couch, which wouldn't be a problem for an intimate partner, was long enough to allow us to sleep in opposite directions, with our heads at opposite ends. Had she been any other woman, I doubt I'd be able to control myself....but she's my sister, and I tried to remind myself not to be a pervert. Tried...

***********************************************

We spent the first few days as we made our way out of Charleston and down the east coast trying to get into a routine. When I wasn't trying to get her up to speed on sailing operations, safety, etc, Kate spent her time alternating between writing on her laptop and sunbathing on the bow. Sleeping arrangements were awkward at first, but we were able to slip in to a comfortable, and safe, routine sleeping opposite one another.

She had yet to break out the certain swimsuit that she had sent in the photos, and instead opted for more tame one-piece and more "normal" bikinis that were much more modest. Nothing I hadn't seen before, but it was hard not to perv on her every move when she did happen to show a little more skin.

Get a grip on yourself, Lee, that's your sister! Stop! My conscience seemed to be fighting a losing battle with my lower head, which longed for any free moment to see her curvy form. I started to realize how long of a trip this would be, especially with trying to find moments alone to "relieve" myself to stay somewhat sane.

Our first stop, which was more Kate's idea than mine, was a night in Miami for a night out on the town. After renting a slip for the night and mooring down, Kate insisted that we both get gussied up.

"We're going out tonight, I won't have you wearing some dingy t-shirt and jeans, now scram while I get ready!" Saying as she shooed me away. I went to work top-side stowing everything away, and the next thing I saw was this angelic vision making her way up from the cabin.

In no time, she had managed to tousle her hair into wavy locks that fell about her shoulders, light, smokey-eyed makeup with red lipstick, and a black strapless evening gown. A slit went up the side of her leg, showing her smooth tanned stems strapped into a pair of dress heels. The air seemed to sparkle around her as she approached.

"Not bad, eh?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking that sly mischievous smile. "I suppose I can put myself together every once and a while."

I had to blink to believe was I was seeing.

"My god, Katie, all I can think is wow... you look delicious." Yet again, I felt my cock twitch and strain against my board shorts, begging for a release from its prison.

She chuckled, "Down boy! No spoiling your dinner! Now go get changed, I took the liberty of laying something out for you."

"Yes, ma'am." I replied and went off to find one of the few button ups I had brought and some slacks. Not much compared to the vision waiting above, but it will have to do I suppose.

***************************************************

Kate had found a swanky restaurant for dinner. The food was absolutely to die for, and the cocktails even better. We spent our time almost as if we were an older married couple out on a date night away from the kids. Laughing, drinking, some light touching of hands. Was she flirting with me? Was I flirting back??

By the time we left the restaurant and made our way down to do a bit of bar hopping, arm in arm, I was swimming in a good buzz and wonderful atmosphere. Kate had us stop several times for pictures together as we walked. One older woman offered to take one of us as she passed, "What a lovely young couple!", the woman said as she passed Kate's phone back to us. Kate flashed me a glance as she blushed, simply thanking the woman without correcting her. I felt her arm tighten slightly around mine as she did.

After checking out a few bars, we ended decided to make one last stop on our way back at a small Cuban joint that seemed to have a good atmosphere. Low lights, quiet music, people mingling to and fro. We sat close at the bar and ordered a couple more drinks, by this time both of us close to being several sheets to the wind.

123456...8