Adrift in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another couple of weeks have gone by, and our nighttime routine has started to spill over into the rest of the day. So much so that I haven't been paying as much attention to the sailing, and more about ogling and watching Kate as she struts around in her bikinis, or her T-shirt and panties, and when I'm not doing that, we are playing with ourselves in front of each other to the point that I think we are both rubbing ourselves kind of raw. It hasn't stopped us yet, though. The last time I actually sat down and tried to rectify our position with the charts on my tablet, we were easily hundreds of miles from where we should be, much more north than I would like, and deviated well away from the course I had given to some friends in case any thing would happen... I'm an idiot. A horny idiot. A horny idiot with an insanely hot sister, who I happen to be alone with in the middle of the ocean, who is attracted to me as much as I am her.

God...or somebody, help us.

**************************************************

"So, I've been thinking..." Kate started, sat opposite me on our bed, gently stroking her pussy through her panties, a dark spot of moisture growing gradually outward through the fabric.

"Is it about your brother's cock and how much you want it?" I said and I also stroked slowly up and down my rod underneath my boxers.

"Well, yes and no. Tell me the truth, are you getting a bit sore because we have been playing so much? Ya know, from the rubbing?"

"Honestly? Yea, I've got a couple spots developing that are pretty sensitive. You think we oughta take a break?"

"What!? No! Why would you say that!" For a second I couldn't tell if she was actually mad, or pretending to be. Actually, I'm still not sure, that was odd. "No...what I was thinking was that maybe we might need to...bend a rule of ours, ya know, in the interest of health."

"So....no clothes?" My cock was already hard, and now it felt like it was going to turn to concrete in excitement.

"Hmmm, well, that does sound fun, but I meant the no touching thing. I think that clothes off may still be a bit too far..."

As if we hadn't been accidentally leaving the bathroom door cracked during showers...of course I didn't say that, we just don't acknowledge it. It's more fun that way I suppose.

"So...we should jerk each other off? I think that might still have the same problem, it's gonna start to hurt."

"No....here, let me show you what I'm thinking. You just lay still, and let me move around, and tell me if you think it's too much and we won't do it again."

"Ok, I'm game, I suppose, show me what you've got in your head."

With that, Kate took her hand off of her pussy, leaned forward until she was on all fours, and started crawling towards me. Her green eyes, playful, sensuous, serious, and drunk with lust alternated between my own eyes and the tent in my boxers. From this new angle I could see down the vee of her T-shirt and into her cleavage. Her breasts, now hanging beneath her bounced and swayed as she moved her arms, prowling like a lioness coming to claim her meal. As they swayed, I could occasionally catch sight of her dark nipples, one at a time. When she reached me, an arm and leg on each side of my pelvis and legs, she stopped. She gave me a loving, hungry gaze, then looked down to my hand, still stroking my cock. She reached out, removed my hand, and then reared up onto her knees.

In one fluid series of motions, she hiked up her shirt high enough to reveal her navel, walked forward on her knees over my crotch and stopped when her pussy was directly over my cock. At this closer view I could see, and smell, just how wet she was through her panties. The lustful aroma coming from her sex was enough to make my veins feel as if they were on fire. She then lowered her crotch down as she straddled me, setting her damp cloth covered pussy into my lap, and directly on top of my long member.

"Permission to...touch?" She lingered on the words as if they dribbled out of her lips, "I need to make an adjustment."

I nodded. Still wondering how far this was actually going, I watched as she reached behind her, and then down. Suddenly, I felt a jolt of electricity, starting from the base of my cock and then traveling all the way up my spine. For the second time, my sister was grabbing my cock...her brother's cock. Granted, this time was only with 2 or 3 fingers at the very base of my shaft, still, it felt amazing. She then manipulated it, still covered by my boxers, until it struck in line and parallel to our bodies and her slit, and then slowly eased herself down and put her full weight down on me. She then wiggled herself and adjusted my cock again until the length of my shaft sat between her lips, like a ..... well, like a hot dog if you pardon the allusion, with her clit situated just below the head of my cock. My sisters pussy was sitting directly on my cock....with two thin layers of clothing between them. ONLY two layers. Then, as if testing for effectiveness, she rocked her hips once, twice, three times.... Fuck! That felt good...I tensed up a bit, not wanting to allow myself to be okay with being pleasured by my sister's pussy.

"Mmmf, yea, that works for me. What about you?" She whispered into my ear as she slightly leaned forward, chest pushing into mine.

"Yea...that feels....wow. Are you sure we're still just bending the rule?"

"We'll call it an amendment - no touching, except like this," she started rocking her hips with a steady rhythm, bearing down occasionally to grind her clit near my cockhead.

"I wanna say something and I don't mean to embarrass you or anything, but you really do have a nice big penis.....cock. Hah! My brother has a big cock..." saying the last part almost sing-song as a lewd little melody, using her pussy to rub up and down the top half of my length.

"Ungh......I've been told that once or twice, but I'm glad you like it."

"So all the ladies like it?" She thought for a minute l, still continuing her humping motions, then asked, " I'm curious, did they ever tell you how it felt inside?"

"Just that it felt like it stretched them inside, made them feel full, comfortably, I guess?" I started to lift my own hips in sync with hers as she rocked.

"Oh god, Lee! Just like that!" Kate leaned her head back, closing her eyes before turning back to look me in the eyes, "I wish I could try it out, just to see..."

"So, tell me the truth, do you want to fuck me just because we're the only ones around? Or do you want to fuck me because I'm your brother?" I let my hands wander onto her knees at my side.

"Mmmf," she began panting a little bit, "The second one.... Because if we were home right now, it would still be true...."

Her pace picked up a bit. I looked down to see the whole front of her panties surrounding her lower lips was now drenched in her juices, which allowed me to see the shape and form of her lips better than ever before. Her wetness had seeped onto my boxers were a growing wet spot was now visible. My sister's lubricant was now leaking onto my cock. For some reason this thought aroused me even more, and I felt the beginnings of my climax coming, causing my balls to tighten and feel as if they were churning inside.

Kate put her arms up onto my shoulders to steady herself as she moved faster and faster, moaning with each thrust against my shaft.

"I'm gonna try something so...Just tell me if I need to stop...." She said, before leaning forward and kissing me. Not a peck. And not quick. She kissed me on the lips and I leaned into the kiss. She opened her mouth and I did the same in return, our tongues meeting in the middle and swirling around one another. She moved her hand to my cheek as she humped my bulge, finally breaking off the kiss.

"Was that too much?" She asked before I leaned back in to return our lips together. A faint layer of sweat began to form all about her skin, she was close. Kate let out a loud moan into my mouth.

"Are you going to cum on top of your brother's cock?" I continued raising my hips to her rhythm, my own orgasm about to begin.

"I want you to cum inside me so bad Lee, I want it," she reached down and grabbed the head of my cock through my boxers and stroked as she rocked her hips. In return I used my free hand to press my thumb to her clit while my other hand grabbed her hip to help her move more vigorously. With the extra stimulation of our hands our orgasms began simultaneously.

"Ugh, Katie, I want to cum inside you, I want to give you what you want!"

Kate frantically moved her hips back and forth as she came, up and down the length of my shaft while using her hand to stimulate the head, losing control of herself as the orgasm overtook her. In turn, I swirled my thumb on the fabric around her clit quick and steady as I felt a gush of wetness soak through her panties and onto my cock.

Kate let out high pitched almost scream as she crumpled on top of me, waves of bliss overtaking her as I shot my own orgasm into my boxers.

We held each other as we sat, her in my lap, my cock still nestled between the folds of her labia with only two thin pieces of cloth between them, we held each other as we came down from the heights of our own bliss. She ran her fingers around my chest as I ran mine up and down her back under her shirt. We both tried to catch our breath as our panting slowed back to a normal rate.

"I love you, Lee," she squeezed, sounding almost on the verge of tears. I reached down, lifting her chin to look me in the eye. Kates eyes were glassy, almost teary eyed.

"I love you, Katie, I'll never let anything bad happen to you. I'll always take care of you," I leaned down and kissed her again. She kissed me back, our mouths again opening to receive one another as her hand moved to the back of my neck and pulled me in closer, desperately.

As we fell asleep in each others arms, the rocking of the boat began to pick up, lulling us to sleep. My last thoughts, as I fell into an exhausted slumber were both of pure bliss being held by the one person that I truly loved, but also of alarm as what remained of my higher thinking recognized that the boat's motion was much too powerful as it swayed.... I tried to will myself awake, but the comfort of Kate's embrace made that impossible as we both drifted off....

****************************************************

I was jolted awake by the sound of a loud crack followed then by crashing as Kate and I were thrown into the wall that the bed sat on, followed by the boat lurching far to the other side.

"Oh my god, what is it?!" Kate yelled. A deafening roar, as if a train were passing next to us filled the cabin.

"Katie, grab a life vest and put it on, NOW!" I yelled as I ran for the stairs to see what the situation was topside. Kate did as she was instructed and followed shortly behind me.

When I stepped foot on the deck, rain was pummeling the boat, and the wind rushed by as I turned to see our main mast had cracked in two and hung limply to the side. The smaller sails flapped helplessly in the wind. The dark clouds overhead filled me with a dread I have never felt before.

"We have to cut the mast loose or it'll drag us down!" I yelled at Kate as she came up the stairs, "Man the wheel! I'm going forward!" I said as I unlatched the tool box near the steering wheel. I pulled out a small hatchet and started making my way to the mast, holding on as the boat was thrown about in the tempest. How did I let us get here? This was all my fault, all my cock's fault.

No time for that, the main sail was now pulling us far to one side, threatening to capsize us. Just as I reached the mast, a hard wave from the port side rocked us, sending the yardarm of the mast round the other way and catching Kate on the side of the head.

"KATE!!" I yelled, as I saw her slip over the side. Without thinking, I abandoned my task and dove in for her.

"LEE!" I could barely make out her scream in the roar of the waves and wind. I could see the bright orange of her life vest about 20 yards ahead of me as I swam with all my might. Despite my strong strokes, she appeared to be slipping away, but I persisted. Immense fear filled me, losing Kate, losing the boat, in the ocean in the middle of this storm. This was it for us.

No! I won't lose her! I pushed with every ounce of energy that I had. Slowly the waves pushed us closer.

"SWIM, KATIE! SWIM FOR ME!" Ten yards. Five yards. Now within arms reach, we both reached out for one another, grabbing at each others arms. I pulled her in close, wrapped one arm around the life vest and started swimming back....for the boat....which was now no where in sight...

"FUCK!" I shouted in vain.

"WHAT DO WE DO, LEE?!" Panic swelling in her voice. I was starting to feel panic as well.... There's no coming back from this. I put my arms around her as we bobbed in the storm, occasional waves overtaking us as we both held our death grip on each other. I could make our a small trickle of blood coming from her forehead where she had been hit. I turned her head towards me and gave her a forceful kiss, my fear of losing her growing as the storm raged around us.

****************************************************

Waves crashed all around me. Warmth on my face. I must be dead. Salt. I smell salt. I taste salt. I feel a breeze...

"Wake up, Lee! Please! I need you! Don't leave me alone here..." A hoarse feminine voice croaked in my ear, " Please...wake up..."

Kate! It's Kate!

"Unggh...." I groaned. We were on a boat....oh god the boat! "Katie!" I groaned with all my might, meaning to yell, but coming out only as a rasp.

"Lee! Oh god, Lee! You're alive" Kate sobbed off to my side. I felt her hand grab my arm.

I opened my eyes to blinding, searing light. I squinted, and turned my head to see Kate laying in the sand next to me, her green eyes filled with sand and tears, brown hair matted around her forehead. Underneath the hair, a large black and blue bruise and small laceration was visible, reminding me of the knock that she took to the head. It had clearly been bleeding as we floated. Hopefully all the salt in the water kept it from getting infected.

Kate crawled towards me, slowly, and upon reaching me put her face up against mine. She nuzzled me before kissing, her chapped lips against my own.

"How long since the boat?" I whispered, managing all that I could.

Kate put her arm over my chest as the waves lapped at our feet, "Days? I'm not sure. Lucky you wrapped your arm around the vest, otherwise we would have lost each other." She tapped the vest around her shoulders.

I used what strength I had to sit up on my elbows to take a look around. White sandy beach, palm trees... damn, almost like a post card.

"Any idea where we are?" Kate croaked as she sat up, still wearing her vest, now with a few holes in various spots. The t-shirt she had been wearing to sleep in appeared to be in tatters underneath.

"Generally? Yea, we're in the South Pacific. Specifically? No, we were pretty far off course..." I admitted, coughing between some of the words. My throat burned with dryness.

"Off course?! How were we off course??" She squeaked in frustration.

"Well, the storm probably whirled us a bit, and some minor inattentiveness on my part..."

"Your part?? You literally have one thing to do all this time, get us from A to B!" Her voice started to return somewhat.

"Whoa now, KAREN, you're supposed to be helping, and oh by the way, I seem to remember someone coming on all hot and heavy....whatever night that was, when I should have been steering the damn boat!" She's not gonna like the 'Karen' bit.

She thought for a moment, "Ok, yea...but it takes two....we've gotta get the fuck out of here", she stood up looking around her hands on her hips. Kate doesn't tend to cuss very much, almost sounding forced when she does. The hem on one side of her light blue sleeping panties had completely given way, leaving them hanging loose on one side, partially revealing her hairless mons. The remnants of her t-shirt flapped in the breeze.

"I'm sorry, Katie. I fucked up. It should have been just me out here, and you wouldn't be stuck here with me."

Kate sighed, "No, Lee, WE fucked up. We got caught up in a moment, and that led us here. We are both to blame." She stroked my head as she stood next to me.

"We need to have a look around, find some water," I said as I shakily got to my feet. My own clothing had its own state of disrepair, with one whole leg of my boxers missing from the elastic band down. My cock and one testicle hung out the open side. Feeling the breeze against my nethers, I turned my back and tucked the bits into the remaining leg...although the top half of my shaft was still visible...one more thing to worry about. Figures....

Kate nodded as she scanned the surroundings before removing the life vest. As she did, her shirt was left hanging solely around one arm as her breasts sprung free, wobbling under their own weight. Her dark nipples cinched hard as the cool breeze hit them.

"Oh for fuck's sake..." Kate let out an exasperated moan of annoyance. She pulled the rag towards the other arm, seeing if it could be salvaged to provide cover for her breasts before finally pulling the whole thing over her head and tossed it in the sand with a huff, clearly annoyed.

"So you wanted to look at my tits so bad you wrecked our boat and stranded us on an island, dude, you could have just asked!" She giggled as she tried to bring some levity to the situation, her breasts bouncing as she did.

I did my best to avert my eyes, even though I had been waiting for this moment...basically since my sister grew breasts. My cock hardened, half straining to be released from the failing boxers.

"Christ, Lee, after everything we've been doing on the boat, NOW you get bashful. Go ahead and look, you're gonna have to see them at some point, they're just boobs," she rolled her eyes, her hands on her hips as she stood in front of me.

And look I did. A nice long drink. Having my first direct and unfettered view of these perfect orbs, no...melons, melons is much more apt, because they were basically the size of actual melons. They were large enough to cast a shadow on her soft stomach. Her dark brown areolae were fairly large as well, taking up size-able real estate, with her nipples perfectly erect standing attention in the center. The view almost makes losing the boat and getting stranded here worth it....almost. Ok, maybe a little worth it.

"Ok, you've had your moment, perv, let's get moving," she then looked down at her hand on her bare hip where the hem to her panties had given way, "Of course! What else could happen...." She grabbed the two side pieces and tugged at them in an attempt to bring them together, struggling for a moment before relenting. She looked over at me, and for the first time SHE seemed embarrassed, her cheeks turning rosy as her eyes fell to my crotch. I looked down to see that all but the head of my cock was exposed in the missing leg.

I mocked her previous tone, "Christ, Katie, it's only a cock!"

Kate rolled her eyes, "I like your cock just like you like my tits, biology and stuff, okay? Let's just deal with it and get going..."

"Do you mind if I take this off? It's actually kind of hurting me..." I pointed to my cock straining against the fabric.

"Oh.....I'm I suppose not, as along as I can do the same, it's basically useless," she held the two flaps in her hands.

"Might as well both be in the buff, I guess...."

"Together?" She asked, motioning to her panties.

"Might as well....on three?"

"Okay. One."

"Two."

"Three!"

We both unceremoniously pulled down our tattered bottoms, my fully erect cock springing and bouncing up and down as it was freed. Kate seemed quite amused at this, giggling. Out of instinct, we both moved to cover our privates with our hands.

123456...8