Adrift in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour or so after each meal of the strange fruit, when the sensations came at their highest, we knew the best way to take care of those sensations now. Kate had me take her from behind after lunch while the braced herself on a tree, then after dinner she rode me on the bank of the pond. It became common sight to see her going about her business with a hint of my cum dripping out of her, and I enjoyed the sight.

Over time, we relaxed in routine of having sex 2 or 3 times a day (most days), with a slow day being only once before bed. This is undoubtably due to the chemicals from the fruit constantly coursing through our veins, but we had no complaints. We did eventually find time to tear ourselves away from making each other orgasm to light several signal bonfires on various beaches around our island and made frequent trips to restock their fuel...and to have sex on each beach, just to say we did. While the aim was still rescue, we talked less and less about going home, and more about just living life together on the island, free of societies constraints.

****************************************************

After about a month on the island, the inevitable happened. We hadn't deluded ourselves that it wouldn't happen, but we hadn't worried about it either. Kate began waking several mornings in a row with bouts of nausea. At first, neither of us connected the dots, until she noticed her breasts becoming much more sensitive, funnily, as I was nibbling on them during a lovemaking session. She slapped me on the back of the head saying I was sucking too hard (I wasn't).

"Wait, wait, wait," she stopped me mid-thrust into her pussy.

"Oh shit..., oh no." She held her palms up to my chest. "Oh no...Lee...."

"What? What is it??"

"The nausea, my breasts.....it's....I think I'm pregnant, Lee..."

I felt my own stomach drop. Oddly....my erection didn't diminish as it sat motionless inside her. Actually I think it swelled a bit more. The fuck is wrong with me....

"Why aren't you saying anything, Lee?" She looked into my eyes, gathering moister across the lenses as tears started to form, "Are you mad at me?"

"Katie...why in the world would I be mad at you?? WE made all these choices together, we're both adults, we knew the consequences. More importantly, we love each other."

Kate sniffled a bit, still laying beneath me. She wrapped her legs around my waist in our familiar embrace, "But, what are we going to do? Out here on this island?"

"We....continue living. Taking care of each other. And...I guess, having our child together. Is it ideal? Obviously not, but it's the life we have now. I love you, and you love me, and we always have each other, always has been us."

Kate smiled, bringing me down to kiss her again. I then felt her legs pulling my hips down towards hers, as if asking me to continue where we had stopped. And we did, day after day.

*************************************************

We have been here for almost 6 months now. Our little camp has come along nicely. I'm no architect, but our hut is quiet cozy, with a thatched roof, reed floormats, and four whole walls. I've actually started to get decent at fishing now, but our diet still remains primarily the 'sex fruit', which Kate named. Sorry, she wasn't very creative with it.

Speaking of Kate, so far things have gone well with the pregnancy. Her belly is really starting to swell up along with her breasts, and her areolae have the typical darkened look as her hormones have changed, and she only just started to get the 'pregnancy waddle' a few weeks ago. She looks absolutely stunningly radiant, glowing even. She tells me not to stare at the beached whale, but how could I not be some completely in awe of this beautiful woman carrying my child. Our child.

*************************************************

A low drone drifted over the air, the sound of an engine is distinct against the natural sounds of waves and wind that we had become accustomed. We both perked our ears up and stared at each other for a moment before hopping up....well Kate took a minute or two to get up, as she does in her delicate state, before we rushed to the beach in the direction of the sound.

A small motorboat made its way towards our beach, where we had a bonfire rolling next to the large words "SOS" and "HELP" scrawled in the sand with rocks and logs. A larger yacht sat farther out.

"Holy shit...." Kate said softly.

"I....I don't believe it...." I replied in the same astonishment.

We stood there, mouths agape, as the boat pulled up onto the beach, two men and a woman aboard as a fourth pulled them onto the sand. As they approached, the woman tried to avert her eyes as I realized we were still completely nude. Kate and I both instinctively shifted ourselves to cover our nakedness.

"Are you two alright? Do you need help?" One man asked, his thick Australian accent quite evident.

"Yes! Yes we do need help. We've been stuck here for a while, please, please get us out of here!" Kate said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Our boat sank several months ago and we washed up here," I added.

Another of the men went into the boat and pulled out shiny survival blankets and brought them to us, no doubt more uncomfortable with our nudity than we were. I wrapped Kate in one blanket before covering myself.

"Alright, let's get you two out of here," the woman said as they led us to the boat.

Onboard the yacht, we were given clothing, food, hot showers, and a warm bed to sleep in. We were both out of sorts with the comforts afforded to us, along with chafing at wearing clothing again. One of the crew had some medical training and gave us both simple physicals as we made our way to mainland Australia. We filled in the crew with our tale, setting out for our trip, sights we had seen, our boat sinking and our being marooned...although we don't mention our relation to each other. It wasn't until a day or two later on the yacht that the mood shifted toward us. Kate correctly guessed that someone had found the story of our being missing in the storm, saw that we were siblings, Kate being pregnant, and put 2 and 2 together.

After arriving in Australia, we were able to make our way back home. Our families and friends, while initially ecstatic at our return from the dead, also soured upon seeing Kate's pregnant belly.

Only a month and a half after leaving the island, Kate gave birth to a beautiful, healthy little girl that we named 'Arielle.' We decided to cut contact with those that we knew, the ones still talking to us, out of necessity. We sold our properties, gathered what things we had, and moved to another more understanding country in Europe, deciding to live our lives together.

Three years on, we have made a quiet little life for our little family of 3, soon to be 4. We keep our little secret between us, deciding that it's enough for only us to know who we are to each other. Oh, and Kate finally finished her story, though she had to recreate what was lost on the boat....with some heavy inspiration. It sold decent enough and shes been working on her next big thing, when she's not working on my big thing....

Though, we haven't gone sailing since, and we're both okay with that. No need to push it.

The end.

1...345678