Adult Bookstore Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting covered in cum at the bookstore.
1.3k words
4.32
9.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron2878
aaron2878
17 Followers

This took place before covid and I could possibly be writing a few more chapters with some feedback from the readers.

Recently I have been looking for an adult bookstores with video booths to fulfil a fantasy of mine. I've been wanting to get a facial from a guy in a public place, plus I really do enjoy the thrill of an anonymous cock from a video booth. I wasn't having much luck in my city so i started to look outwards, that's when I discovered one about an hour away. They had booths but wasn't sure about anything else, so i decided why not check it out.

Recently I've been getting into making myself follow rules or do things that are risky. So I decided I should make a few rules up that I had to follow before I arrived. I also knew I couldn't leave unless I did follow my rules, at least that's what I told myself. Personally I wish someone else was making me follow their rules and made me provide proof too.

Here is the list I came up with for my trip to the bookstore. I must get in a booth and get naked. I will add my money to the video, make sure the volume is turned up, and the movie must be bi or gay. I have to get on my knees and open the door enough someone can see me. I must stay for an hour and during that time if anyone is interested ai must ask for a facial.

I thought these where great rules to make myself follow and I was off towards the store. I had one of my favorite videos playing on my phone as i drove down that way, it was about hypno cum addict. I was a little nervous during the trip to the store, but my craving for cum helped calm me. I pulled into the parking lot and noticed it wasn't too busy, but secretly I was wanting it packed.

The store looked like most stores, books and dvds along with all types of toys for your pleasure. I wasn't here for that, I was here to check out the video booths. I noticed it was a minimum $5 coin purchase to go in the video booth. So I bought $10 and headed my way back. I passed a couple guys standing around and noticed them checking me out. I then found me a booth and went inside. At first I locked the booth as I took off all my clothes. I was completely naked as I started depositing coins in the machine while choosing a good video. I picked one with a guy on his knees gagging on a cock and the other guy was being very verbal. I then got on my knees and that's when I seen the gloryhole. I noticed a light flickering from the other side so I scooted to look thru. Then I watched this guy approaching the hole and slide his cock towards my side of the wall.

I'm already starting to salivate as my mouth gets closer, I stick out my tongue and slowly slide down his cock. Inch by inch I suck into my mouth, going very slow as i take my time bobbing up and down on his cock. Suddenly he pulls out and I thought I was doing a bad job when he whispers to unlock my door. So I move to the door and unlock it, then this older male comes in with me who looks to be around early 60's. He gives a nod of approval when he notices I'm completely naked and on my knees.

He grabs my head as I'm guided back to his cock, going all the way down his 6" till I have his nuts on my chin. I gradually pick up the pace of me sucking his cock as he lightly guides me with his hands. We continue this for about 5 minutes till he pulls out and asks me where i want his cum. Please cum on my face sir, give me a big facial with all your cum. I go back to sucking as I feel him getting closer, each suck has his breathing getting shallower and his cock throbbing. He pulls his cock from my mouth and pumps a couple times as I tilt my head back with my mouth wide open. One, two, three shots of thick cum landing on my face and in my mouth. He landed cum on my nose, eyes, forehead, and in my mouth. His cum was that thick type, the kind that sticks to your mouth as you try to swallow. I took his cock back in my mouth to suck him clean and then thanked him for his cum.

As soon as he opens the door another guy comes in, which I believe he was listening to us tye whole time. He seemed to be around 60's as well but he seemed like he had a dominant side to him. Just as he looked at me he said what do we have here, looks like a cumslut cocksucker to me in a very loud tone. Yes sir, I love facials and getting to be a cumslut. He pulls his cock out and starts smacking my face with it all while calling me names. Would you like to suck this cock faggot? Say it loud enough I can hear you. Yes please sir knowing Antoine within 10 feet could here me beg and moan for his cock. He starts sliding his 5" cock into my mouth and holding my head while he does it. He doesn't hold back as he enjoys slamming all the way balls deep, causing me to gag a little. He did this several times just so other people could hear me gag.

For some reason he pulls out and I'm not sure why, but as he turns around I see the door is wide open. I don't get to say anything because he grabs my head and shoves me into his ass and tells me to eat his ass. I almost cum just from him treating me like this. Just as I reach his asshole I saw a guy watching everything from the doorway. I was licking, sucking, and worshipping his asshole for a couple minutes. Oh god yeah, eat that ass slut. He then turned around and out of nowhere starts shooting cum all over my face. He mostly aimed for my eyes, mouth, and nose area. He was pretty successful too, really covering my face as i swallowed his cum too. I sucked his cock clean while he tells me I was a good faggot.

Again I thank this guy as he leaves and the guy from the doorway comes in as well. He shuts the door and locked it. I was told I couldn't suck him since I was covered in cum. That was embarrassing and degrading which I of course enjoyed. He was so worked up it only took a couple pumps and i was being sprayed with another load of cum on my face. His wasn't a big load but he still made sure to leave his mark. By now my face was getting hard from all the cum drying up and I did accomplish all the rules for the night.

As I left I made sure to say goodbye to the clerk as I looked her way. Not sure if she seen me covered in cum, but the humiliation of her seeing that ways almost had me cum in my pants. Since covid this place has closed its booths and decided not to open them back up for good. I have found another place that is a little longer of a distance but I'm willing to check it out. That depends on if I could get someone to help me with tasks I would need to complete. This way I could write a chapter 2 and if I do get some ideas maybe I'll send evidence to someone.

aaron2878
aaron2878
17 Followers