All Comments on 'Adult Bookstore Ch. 01'

by aaron2878

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cannabe2cannabe2over 1 year ago

Liked the adult bookstore story, such a pity we don't have such placements in UK,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely content, embarrassing execution...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Must wonder how many "straight" males have discovered gloryholes in Adult Bookstores and decided that the sex is just a little more exciting than they used to consider it to be. Like many horney young males I found a few ABSs near Ft Lee. VA; today they call it Fort Gregg-Adams. First I hesitated to use the holes and then slowly chose to slide my cock thru to the waiting lips on the other side. After several pleasurable blowjobs I began to wonder how it would feel to be on the giving side of the BJ and found it was almost as exciting. Since there were so many Black GIs in the area eventually I spotted one of those dream cocks that was easily two inches longer than my average six White cock and decided to try it out. Oh, yes! That was the start of something addictive and I've been enjoy White and Black cocks ever since. After sucking several cocks to eruption I decided to try anal and found that it is very exciting to be on the receiving side of any cock that is long and thick so I must be honest that bisexual pleasure is a happy lifestyle for me today.

wankerholic42wankerholic425 months ago

Horny story. There used to be such places in London where I had many cock-throbbing encounters. Amsterdam is the place for such activity these days. in the centre there’s a great sex shop with two cinemas upstairs, one showing straight films, the other gay. On top floor is a darkened area with a playroom and cabins that don’t have videos but large glory holes in the walls. There’s nothing more pleasurable than being given a blowjob from an anonymous mouth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraaron2878@aaron2878
Just on here to chat and possibly write a few stories, or maybe meet up but doubt that,