Adult Farm Ch. 07 - Suzy Newlove

Story Info
Suzy unexpectedly thoroughly fucked in her own home by guest.
2.5k words
4.63
4.2k
4

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For five years, Suzy Newlove operated the "Country Cafe" in Burntwood. Establishment woes over, those challenges that happen with beginning small business projects, the enterprise now turning a small profit. Suzy rented a three-bedroom house two streets back from the Country Cafe. A five-minute walk for her when she began at five in the morning.

Country Cafe was an old wooden house along the state highway. There were a group of similar places: converted houses, turned into coffee shops, art galleries and quirky 'brick a brack' shops that lined the highway both sides. The primary thoroughfare lined with trees, and a grassed median strip, with seasonal flower beds down the centre on both sides. Burntwood is a favourite place for the middle-class city residence to come visit to weekend to dine and to have romantic weekends. Country Life had pale green walls, the deck bordered with a white balustrade. A deck on the sunny front side contained the main dining tables. The old lounge walls were now open french doors into the diner. The galley out back expanded from the old kitchen and dining room, providing a generous food preparation space.

To earn extra cash, Suzy operated a casual AirBnB in her rented home, she fantasised owning her own place once the business took off. Her AirBnB had an excellent occupancy on weekends, she had a room at the rear of her garage which she hoped to lease out long term on the sly. These income streams added to the pot of cash put aside to buy her own place in Burntwood.

Prior to marriage Suzy had a liberal view of sex, she married a guy who turned out to be very uptight. She felt used, his possession, she couldn't be herself. A party girl before meeting him. Great looking, everybody loved him, the girls were so jealous when she claimed him, much to her detriment. He kept her mentally locked up at home as a homemaker. He wanted, no needed children and quickly, she hadn't thought of kids and didn't really feel motherly. Before marriage, she decided children was something she didn't want and couldn't manage. She took birth control and silently refused to grant him the one thing he desired: his own son. He thought perhaps he wasn't man enough, his sperm was faulty so at his insistence, they went to a family planning clinic to discover why they couldn't have kids. She was petrified as she knew all to well why she wasn't falling pregnant, she tried to avoid the family planning clinic but he bullied her into going.

The visit blew up spectacularly. He was quiet, too quiet, when they drove home from the clinic after the bombshell results. He was quiet going into the house, then he exploded.

"You fuckin' knew, you bitch, you fuckin' knew. Five hundred bucks down the drain and you fuckin' knew." His swipe came from nowhere and hit her full across the ear. Her ears rang and her eyes watered as she fell sideways. His boot collected the side of the face as she hit the deck, followed by a second in the stomach. He reined blows on her as she curled into a fetal position, protecting her head with her arms.

"You fuckin' bitch, you knew, you're just a whore, who else were you fuckin'? You whore scared of getting pregnant from someone else were you? We're done whore, I'm done with you fuckin' bitch." He roared as he continued to kick and punch her. She didn't know how long she was on the floor, at one point the pain went away and she lost all focus, the world went black.

A neighbour found her in the hallway of the house, she hadn't even made it the kitchen. The neighbour called the police and the ambulance service.

On recovery, she moved out of state to this quiet country town, starting anew with her meagre resources and a name change, leaving him in jail for nearly beating her to death. With no work experience since marriage, she developed one skill, cooking, she loved it with a passion. Now recognised, running her own life, she could do anything she damn wanted.

Temperatures in the cafe kitchen felt like your skin boiled, she spent most of her time in that kitchen, she dressed to be suitable both front of house and the kitchen. As a result, she would be overheated at the end of her day. Suzy had taken to wearing very little around her own dwelling. She had tall fences in her little yard and nobody overlooked her garden. She practised developing an all-over tan whenever she could, it helped her self-confidence and wellbeing. Friday and Saturday are the only dinner services at the cafe, leaving late afternoon daylight hours in for restful sun baking. She did this if she had no guests, leaving her accounts until evening.

One hot sunny afternoon, wearing only a white cotton kaftan, she went to offer her clients a cold drink. Relaxing on the deck; she hadn't noticed, but they were close together on sun lounges, the girl was topless and wearing only a g-string he was oiling her down wearing the briefest of budgie smugglers. It was obvious why they called them budgie smugglers, that was quite a package squashed in them. She stopped to watch, avoiding interrupting the very personal moment for lovers.

He reached over and licked and suck on his partner's right breast. He worked his way to her left and back again. Suzy could feel her own wetness developing, she stood still just watching this love making develop. His hand slide down his partner's well-oiled front, his fingers disappearing beneath the tiny yellow triangle G-String. Watching from behind the verandah post, those fingers working up and down inside her guests slot. She was becoming hot, her need rising, rubbing her own private parts from the outside with one hand while. Her white knickers were in the way. She lifted the light white cotton of the kaftan and pushed her right fingers in her underwear. Briefly thinking what if they look now, but she reasoned they were having sex in her home, they must expect her to turn up anytime and anyway they couldn't see her hand behind the verandah post?

She closed her eyes and rubbed a little harder, trying to focus on one of the beautiful moments she had had with her previous hubby when she opened them the guy was staring right at her. She pulled her hand out immediately, brushing down her kaftan. He signalled her to come close. She hesitated, instinctively wanting to turn and run in doors, blood rising from her neck reddening her face, the devil on her shoulder said go see them, something fun might happen.

She approached the pair; he was still inside his other half; she was stroking her breasts and nipples with her hands.

"Hi you can join us we see you doing it on your own, come play with us." She spoke, her voice deep and husky like a smoker might sound. "I find myself almost uncontrollable in this heat. I want sex all the time, its so erotic."

Suzy said nothing, the girl on the ground slid her hand up Suzys leg and reached her panties, she caressed Suzy through them.

"Let it all hang out, girl. Sit astride my face." The girl encouraged Suzy.

Encouraged, Suzy wanted to, an inside demon remember her husband and how he would have reacted to such a suggestion, he would have been full on angry she would expose herself to another man and received a belting for the thoughts. She shivered and tried to move her thoughts elsewhere, this young man had his girlfriend in deep erotic pleasure, no shame just pleasure. She wanted Suzy cunt to lick, Suzy was hesitant, excuses started to go through her mind, her pussy wasn't bikini waxed, she normally kept a little landing strip above it but the hair was growing back, she was uncomfortable about her bush when she saw the bald shiny brown, smooth skinned pussy being savaged by a long wet tongue.

God she wanted that tongue, and look at this dick, it couldn't get any bigger and it had like a pleasure hook in it at the end. Suzy's wetness had soaked her panties, running down the side of her tanned thighs. Her teenage wild self started to oz out of her, she wanted to join these two, when was she ever going to get over that bastard, now was the time. Almost independently of her thoughts her arms reached up and pulled her kaftan over her head, revealing her entire body naked except for soaking white panties.

The transparency from her juices making the fronts see through, revealing the swollen lubricious vagina. She pushed them to the ground, kicking them away. Spreading her legs apart, she squatted over the girls searching tongue, her back to the man. God she will drown in my cunt juices thought Suzy as she did as she was asked. The girl directed her to turn and face her lover. His hand instantly caressed Suzy's breasts with tentative strokes. She closed her eyes, feeling the tongue of her female guest exploring from underneath, licking up all the excess liquid while her male guest reached in to give a long, passionate kiss. Oh, my god is this really happening she thought to herself.

She dreamed of threesomes, but never thought this would happen. They fucked the rest of the afternoon; his first entry with that solid rock of a prick slipping into her over lubricated cunt nearly cause her first orgasm He took each of them in brief bursts with one girl, then the other. She enjoyed tasting her female companion while her partner was plunging his cock deep into her cunt doggy style. She enjoyed swallowing his prick as he ate out his partner and fingered her into a climax. She loved the taste of them both on his weapon, marvelling at how rigid it stayed through the afternoon. She liked best when his huge climax unloaded straight into her. An afternoon to remember, coming to a slow end as the cool evening moved them inside.

She cooked dinner, her working at the stove naked but for a black apron, he would come from behind and run his hands up her sides and slide in and fondle her breasts, his dick finding its way through her buttock crevice to her entrance. The just as she felt he might take her at the stove, he would withdraw and put it in his female companion's mouth. This term sex machine came to mind when thinking of him, never ending, and she was enjoying it.

"How long have you two been together she asked at one point?"

"What do you mean together?" the woman asked.

"Like partners, you know?"

They both laughed, "We are brother and sister silly. When my brother and I get some time away from our families, we like to get it on together." Her female guest continued. "We both live such dull and boring sex lives with partners and kids that to just let it all hang out with no expectations is just the tonic we both need."

Suzy was shocked in some ways here were siblings off for a dirty weekend without their partners.

"You like hook up with like threesomes often?"

"No, first time for that one, we will have to do it again it was a lot of fun, I don't really want it to end but we have to go tomorrow back to our boring lives."

They invited her to sleep with them that night, she was very tempted but she declined, saying business needed her to rise at five in the morning. She wouldn't guarantee doing that while wrapped up in bed with them.

She made moves towards her bedroom, however her male guest intercepted her before she got to the door, he took her face in his big hands roughly turning her head towards him and buried his face on hers in a deep drawn out kiss. His partner slipped onto her knees spread her thighs and passionately kissed her pussy. Pumping his cock with one hand, bringing it back to full bloom, he slipped it in Suzy and fucked her hard and fast against the dining room wall until he exploded inside her. He did not pleasure her, or wait for her to cum, the best sensation Suzy got was from the constant attention from his sister. Once he finished, he released her and said. "Thank you and good night, we'll come to the cafe for breakfast."

"Thank you guys." Unsure what happened, a white sticky fluid running from her cunt, down her inner thigh, she felt disrespected. He had managed in his lust to ruin a perfectly wonderful afternoon, yet strangely she couldn't get him out of her mind almost wanting a return bout as she disappeared into her room.

Laying there, staring at the ceiling, dreaming about the past few hours. She started to feel good about it. She enjoyed the release of sex that she hadn't experienced since teenager days. She had masturbated and had a couple of toys, but this was just pure sex for the hell of sex with other folks, and it felt superb. Since meeting that bastard of a husband, she was his sex on demand, in the missionary position, nothing exciting and nothing to give her joy. Determined now, she would have sex whenever it presented itself, not obsessing about shit that surrounded it.

It didn't matter if the guy or the girl was some prospective boy or girl friend. It didn't matter if she wanted to see them again, if she felt like sex she would have and take it. He taught her against the dining room wall, he just felt like fucking her one more time so he took it. Good on him, he won't die wondering, and god she would like to fuck him again. An afternoon of fucking is a great tonic, she wanted it again no matter what. The whole sense of well being washed through her. Her thoughts were awash with passion and sex, the feeling so comforting, it didn't occur to her this might present problems for her further down the track.