Adult Farm Ch. 08 - The Breakup

Story Info
Emmy founds out Denny is fucking other women.
2.2k words
4.3
2.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Ch01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmy clung on to back of the bike tightly as Dennis threw it around the corner from the main road onto the shingle road leading to the rest area and gunned it down the couple of hundred yards to the dirt track turn off of the rest area. He leaned it to almost tipping point as he rounded this corner scaring her, his mood had changed after seeing her dad fucking the secretary in the arse. She didn't know what bothered him most; he said nothing. Her father's infidelity of or the daddy was using the wrong orifice for sex.

The bike halted, spraying dirt and shingle across the picnic area grass, Dennis climbed off and ripped his helmet off and banging it on the picnic table.

"Fuck what was that, I'm sorry Emmy, you didn't need to see that. Fuck." Dennis was angrier than Emmy, at the sight of her father and his secretary. She knew about it, if not secretary then whoever.

"Don't be angry Denny, it's my fucked up family. I would have told you about the ride home with that creepy pig." Emma removed her helmet and lay it beside Dennis's.

"What the fuck did he do to you?" Denny bunched and released his fists. He was ready for a fight.

"Denny, calm down, nothing happened with me, he just felt creepy." She didn't feel it was wise to tell him about the constable had run his hands up her leg to her crotch. "What I was gonna tell you was when we got home, my mum came to the door to see me delivered home in the police car."

"Oh shit, how did she react?" Denny had stopped flexing his fists and raised his right hand to Emmys shoulder and stroked the side of her hair.

Emmy started the long story. Mother coming to the door practically naked and leading the young policeman to the lounge while dismissing Emmy to her room to wash and change. She described how she couldn't find them when she returned, so she went over to the art studio in the back garden. Instead of walking straight in, she had observed through a crack in the door. She showed Dennis the video of her mother giving head to the constable. She explained to him this wasn't the first time, when she was little her mum would forget she was around and more than once in her company had full on sex with her subjects, both men and woman.

Denny thought the film was fantastic, he said, they should add it to stuff they had taken of her Dad like family movies, might be useful sometime. He explained to her they had a movie of Boswell barging in the flat in town and sexually assaulting the June and Poppy; they knew that if they needed it; they had it in the background.

"Emmy if I have both the clips, yours and mine from you dad and you give me yours of your mum I can put together a great family movie of your parents having sex with other people." Said Dennis.

"Cray That's a great idea, but I am not so sure what we could do with it, it's pretty powerful stuff given Dad is the local church leader and everything." Said Emmy.

"Perhaps if you were to get some normal shorts of your parents, like your father leading a sermon, your mother in her studio working on a work, you know normal day to day I can stitched it all together as a short profile of you parents, perhaps."

"This sounds a great idea, especially as the stitching it altogether, you think you can do it okay?"

"Sure, this is the stuff I have learnt in cinematography school, and learnt to make ordinary film appear quite cool."

"I still don't know what I would do with it, it is my parents, I am not sure why I even took the shots, it just seemed a good idea at the time."

"Emmy you may never use it, it's an insurance policy that if those two get too heavy sort of leverage, you know what I mean." Said Dennis.

He further explained she could share it from her Google drive with him and he would share the result back to her. They would then both have copies of the events. He would piece the bits together of her mother and father so you could see both her mother and father having illicit liaison this way they could do something with it when the time was right.

"I think my mum just has sex like others would have a cuddle, I think if you came over she would find away to have sex with you." Emmy laughed.

"Oh, we could have a mother daughter threesome, that would be awesome."

"You serious, would you like that?"

"Yes, I think I would, like what a perfect way to meet the folks." He joked.

She punched him on the arm, then put her arms around him and pulled his face close to hers, kissing his cheeks, eyebrows, forehead before licking the inside of his ear. She could feel him move his hand to her breast under the t-shirt then slip around the back until he found the bra clasp, she moved to his mouth plunging her tongue inside his engaging him in a deep kiss as he completely removes the t-shirt; they disengaged for a second while he pulled it over her head. She loved the feeling of the fresh air across her body. Without hesitation, she unzipped her skirt and push her skirt and underwear off in one movement, now naked on the picnic table with her boy between her legs.

He push her back and resumed kissing her, but this time he engaged his tongue in her pussy and around her slit, giving her clit a couple of wet strokes before returning to the opening. He slipped one, then two fingers in her and looked at her face as he worked them in and out.

"Is that okay?"

"Wonderful, now give me your cock."

He didn't hesitate; he undid his fly, pulled his dick out, ready to go in one hand while still fingering her with the other. With no further foreplay, he immediately plunged it inside her, furiously fucking her, no slow buildup or gentle start, just straight into it as if it wouldn't be offered again.

"I meant my mouth, sixty-nine. Oh, never mind, that's even better." She whispered.

He didn't hear her; he focused on the hardest fucking she had ever experience; like a demented demon, he grabbed a breast in each hand, pulling on them for leverage. It hurt, but his fucking just kept up its unrelenting pumping of her cunt. She was about to complain about the pain in her tits, but she didn't want him to stop. That feeling washed through her body, her eyes closed, screaming in joy as she had a full orgasm that kept coming in waves of pleasure. He speed up, not stopping for her climax until he slamming harder for a couple strikes before his face contorted from concentrated pleasure. He stopped and let her breast go as he bent down and kissed them both.

"Where did that come from, I think you might have bruised them?" She said, soothing her own breasts as he moved up the table to lie with her in the afterglow of their sex.

"Sorry." He mutter. " I just dunno where that came from, I am just frustrated, I suppose."

"What about my parents, don't be, they seem happy? I don't see mum stressing about dad or the other way around?"

"I suppose it's much like the club when I think about it." He responded.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, it's hard to explain how we work, but essentially we all want a partner to share our life, aspirations and disappointments with. Someone you can trust to tell your deepest secrets, and desires, but this doesn't mean they have to be the only person you have fun with. We are partners now, but if you were to kiss a girl, or go further, would that be wrong? In our club, it wouldn't. You could even talk to me about it because I understand you need to have fun and try stuff, its part of human development. You might even want to share that girl with me."

"What say it's another boy, surely that's not okay, especially the sharing bit." She asked.

"In the club that's fine, another boy, you want to try what it, like to have multiple boys at once, that's fine, but you are my partner. We look out and after each other, but we don't own each other. That's sort of the club in a nutshell." He explained.

"Wow, I need to think about that." Emmy wasn't at all sure now about this boy she loved so much. The concept of him just going with any other girl as he like didn't fit in her view of the world. Although she accepted her mother and father didn't seem to mind this behaviour, she wasn't sure she was on board with it.

"So, for instance, do you have sex with other girls?" asked Emmy. "Like when when you take me home are you going to go back to you CLUB and fuck another girl or two, is that what you do?"

Emmy was struggling with this conversation. She wanted Denny to herself; she wasn't happy with what he was telling her. She had rolled over with her back to him. She couldn't look him in the face and have this discussion. Dennis realised he had done a bad job at the wrong time, introducing the club the way he did, it didn't even seem right to him now.

Evasively, at the wrong moment, he said, "At the club, I might."

"I asked if you have had sex with another girl while we've been seeing each other?" She pressed. Her jealous anger rising, what a fool she had been, he appeared such a nice guy.

Dennis looked away he eyes pointing to the ground "Yes."

Shame rose through his body, belief in the club system strong in his moral compass, just finishing the best sex ever with Emmy, lasting without ejaculation all the way, now sure he loved her. A huge event worth celebrating and she was worried about having fun at the club.

"Cheating!" She covered her breasts with her hands and sat up. She felt awkward now naked in front of this boy. He had just shattered her view of her romantic life, she barely knew him, she open herself up completely to him and he was openly admitting to fucking other woman. She couldn't cope with that, not now maybe never.

Dennis had now turned to face her back, he attempted to put his arms around her to draw her close but she was resisting him. He tried to explain further.

"I don't see it that way, having fun, you're welcome to join, what about your parents is it any different." He tried to reason.

"Who?" She was now standing and putting her clothes back on.

"Don't be silly, Emmy."

He repeated his attempt at holding her. She pushed him away. She need to be alone but didn't want to end this until she knew what she was dealing with.

"Who?" She demanded.

"Poppy and Fell, we sort of were together."

"Fell the Mayor, no wonder she helped?"

"It was after that. We had a bit of fun when she ran me home. It was kind of release from the tension."

She sat up and slide off the table, gathering them up from where they fell around the picnic area. She put them on.

"So while I was fighting off that greasy policeman you were fucking the mayor, shit I've been an idiot take me home." Emmy didn't know how she felt. She knew she couldn't be with him like this. Confused, she needed to think about things before she got any further involved. She wasn't sure if she could stay with a guy who had emphatically told her he intended to sleep with other women and he wouldn't feel guilty about it. She didn't know if she could ever be with him knowing that but her heart yearned for him, she truly loved him. What a mess.