Ronnie: Ebony Girl Tries White

Story Info
Ebony college sophomore goes first time white.
1.8k words
4.39
21.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuskyLove
DuskyLove
29 Followers

I'm Veronica but called Ronnie by nearly everyone. My mom was a big Ronnie Spector and Ronettes fan as a kid. What can I say? A darkish 20 year old African-American woman, I'm 5'4 and slender with a semi-hourglass figure. Not really curvy but nicely shaped. Most folks say I have a very pretty face. Well, I've never had a problem attracting male attention.

This narrative is mainly about Steve and me. What I describe here happened during our sophomore year in college. It was originally written as a journal entry but I've decided to open up and turn it into a story.

I didn't know him well until we were assigned as research and writing partners on a poly-sci project. We were required to report each week on our research and present a paper at the end of the semester. Usually we met in the library or student union but sometimes we went over notes in my room. At the time, I lived in university housing on a floor that featured a central living area with four individual rooms. They were small, with a dresser, desk, chair and a bed that retracted under a long backboard to form a sofa.

One afternoon, we were in my room analyzing some particularly tedious data, and drifted into general conversation. Steve mentioned a guy we both knew from class. He was prominent in several Black student organizations and known as something of a militant. I couldn't help scoffing.

"Oh yeah, he's always talking Black power and Black cohesion while sleeping white."

"Oh..."

Like most young white man talking to a young Black woman, he was cautious. "That's right. But let him find some Black girl that's sleeping with a white boy, and he trashes her all over campus."

Steve is a nice looking guy, not big but well-built and athletically wiry. Looking at him then, I got to thinking that I had not been with a white boy before. Not sex, I mean. My high school was heavily minority so not much opportunity, and there were so many racial issues on this campus I never really considered dating white here.

I began to believe I should, though. All kinds of men came on to me. All the time. Maybe I should take advantage of that and explore possibilities? So I started flirting and made a point of moving closer to him, even putting my hand on his thigh. It wasn't long before we were kissing. He was still being cautious, so I ran my hand under his shirt and across his chest and abdomen. At last, he moved to fondle my breasts. I have nice round C-Cups that guys always go for. I paused to pull my sweater over my head, stretched lengthwise on the bed and urged him down next to me. He tugged my bra low enough to kiss my nipples while I lightly massaged his pant bulge.

Much more confident of me now, he undid my bra and played with my nipples until they were rigid and nearly glowing. But he was still gentle with it, something I found I liked a lot. I unzipped his fly to work his engorged penis out. We were both getting achingly excited by this time. I started to lower his pants as he undid mine. Soon, I had his meat in my hand and began stroking it. He was not circumcised and I really liked being able to slide the skin back to expose the bulb. Not that I'd seen many, but I thought he had a very beautiful penis. Perfectly shaped.

He was very, very hard. I moved quickly to pull him onto me and inserted his cock into my ready pussy. I just relaxed, opening my legs wide to let him do me stronger and deeper. It felt good, really good. I nibbled his neck and ear and whispered sex talk to him. Now, his cock was surging into me faster and faster. "You can come in me, Baby. It's okay. I want you to come in me."

I could feel the head his dick actually expanding as he bathed my womb in his semen. When he was drained, we lay next to each other and rested. We were still locked together with his cock in me, when he realized he had a class at 4:00. We dressed hurriedly and he left. I relaxed, smiling to myself and enjoying the sense of being well satisfied, when a girlfriend knocked to ask if I was ready for dinner. Later, in bed, I texted Steve just to say hi.

Our poly-sci class was the following day, so we saw each other for the first time post-sex. I wasn't certain how far I wanted to take this, but we began kissing and doing some touchy-feely in the empty classroom. After a few more rather frantic minutes, we rushed back to my room. There was a lot more lip and tongue action and some heavy petting. For certain, we both had a difficult time controlling our hormones, or whatever it was.

Almost without realizing what I was doing, I had his stiff penis out with my lips closing around it. I sucked it for a while before pushing him onto my bed and positioning myself between his knees. Now I alternated sucking him and trying to get all of it into my mouth and throat. My head was bobbing up and down as I took him in and out between my lips. It felt like the knob of his cock was fluttering so I pulled off to look, and got surprised by a shot of cum on my forehead. Quickly, I covered him again and took the rest full across my tongue and into my throat. This was the absolute first time I'd let a guy come in my mouth, let alone swallow it. But I did swallow. And, you know what, I didn't mind it at all.

I got up and locked the door before we undressed and got under my bedclothes. We made love for the entire afternoon. Intercourse four times! My blue eyed lover was amazing in his ability to recover fast and ejaculate over and over. Eventually though, we were both exhausted. When we got ourselves together again, we decided to go to the local pizza hangout for dinner.

We walked in and drew some interest from other students. I suppose we did look like we'd spent the whole afternoon screwing. As I expected, it only took a couple of days to get grief from the 'bros-only-do-white girls' bunch. "Look here, it's Breezy! Where's your white bread? Tell us, did he teach you to talk like you do?" There was a lot of other shit, too.

My father is an AME minister, my mother is a teacher. My neighborhood is mainly black middleclass. So were my schools. I speak the English my parents speak and the English I was taught in school. My parents are, and most of my teachers were, African-American. I don't 'talk white.' I ignored them.

That night I was in my room with Steve. We were getting fresh when I stopped and asked him, "Do you see me as your girlfriend?"

"We haven't talked about anything like that. But I think it's pretty much up to you, Ronnie. I like you a lot and I'm ready to go as far as you want to."

"I'm just not ready yet," I replied. "We're very good together but, for now, I want to keep it more casual." I didn't tell him I was not sure I could deal with having a white boyfriend. Families, friends and all that. Then there was a fire drill. Great! The cold and sleet outside put an end to any further discussion.

But I did go out with another white guy the next week. It was all right, I guess, but nothing memorable. He was wanting a piece and I wasn't giving it up. I let him put hands on me and, eventually, jerked him off. But that was it. Next, I decided to go back to my own. The guy was a basketball player, tall and lanky but handsome too.

He was fairly full of himself, of course, and clearly expected me to come across with the goods. I let him have what he wanted. Unfortunately, he was equipped with one of those long fairly thick penises that are awkward to get in, and difficult to keep in, because they don't get entirely hard. He didn't seem to notice or care, interested only in banging away at my cooch and coming as soon as he could. Plus, he had me in his car. Cramped and uncomfortable! I couldn't wait to get back to the dorm.

Later that week, I got tickets to a one act play at the performing arts center, so I asked Steve to go with me. The play was sort of controversial, with antiracism and feminist themes. But we knew each other well enough now so we weren't uncomfortable about it. I didn't expect the sex scenes though. One was about a girl having anal sex. Hmm. I'd never been had that way and I was curious about it.

After the performance, we stopped for something to eat. We discussed the play and I brought up that scene. Then I asked, "Have you ever done a girl anally?"

"No. Why?"

"Just curious."

"Would you want to?"

"Maybe."

I was blushing now -- well, we both were. Not much doubt where this was leading. Once in my room, we didn't hesitate long. I dug out a jar of Vaseline. He already had a good erection and I slathered his prick with the goop. I put a gob in my rear hole and told him to go ahead -- but easy. He was not small at all, but I found it went in far more readily than I expected. He was working it in and out gently and I was getting extremely aroused. I began fingering my clitoris as he worked his dick in my butt. In just a few minutes I was having a series of small orgasms. "Oh yes! Come for me, Sweetheart" And in a few more seconds he did exactly that.

I had been leaning over my desk but now I cleaned the Vaseline from his dick with a couple of those handy-dandy wipe things and led him into my bed. We kissed pretty ferociously with our tongues probing. I really wanted him to fuck me and, happily, he was hard again in minutes. He draped my legs over his shoulders and pounded my pune while I got higher and higher from it. And for the first time ever, I got off from vaginal intercourse! Seconds later, he fired another gush of semen into me. Good thing I was on the pill because I'd been taking a lot of his sperm lately. Swinging my legs down, I drew him close against my body and hugged him tightly. I think we were both in love - at that moment at least.

DuskyLove
DuskyLove
29 Followers