Adult Farm Ch. 13 - Bad Cop Again

Story Info
Boswell turn up and the Mayor Takes Control.
3.5k words
4.73
2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first book in this trilogy is Adult World described how to rejected lovers meet and form a group of like mind people exploring polyamory. Through miss fortune, this group of swingers discover they aren't universally liked draw unwanted attention from police. They are forced to move from their city and set up elsewhere. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This is a second novella in the same series. Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind polyamorous people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. The lifestyle pushes emotional buttons with the participants and creates real-world issues.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to discover how these relationships affect our heroes.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave needed to drive the new Quad bike into the village for its thousand kilometre check and picked up a spare helmet for it. Business at the club was remarkably good. After hardly a couple of months, already the life they lived in the city had almost disappeared. As he drove down the main street of Burntwood, he reflected on how much he had felt a local. Every member of their group had outstanding jobs, except for Dennis, who enthusiastically attended the "Film Academy" in the city. With skyrocketing sales in the sex toys business, earnings and volume stunning. The film part of the business a slow burner, but they enjoyed creating movies, an erotic outlet for everyone, and the weekend retreats were popular and contributed well to the bottom line. Life an amazing journey off the back of something they regarded as just play and fun. This whole polyamory thing had started with Juicy-J and him having a terrible time with partners and coming together swearing they would not put themselves in that position again. They both loved aspects of a relationship, but this exclusive stuff just didn't work for them.

He dropped the bike at mechanics; with an hour to kill; he figured a cappuccino at the Country Cafe, a great way to spend the time. His mind drifted to Felicity as he saw the building that housed her offices, imagining her at her Mayoral duties, could she skip them for a while and join him?

A quick call confirmed the mayor would make time, but she needed to tidy up a few things first, the call ending with her saying, "See you in 15 to 20 minutes."

Dave sat watching the street at a bar like perch that stretched the length of the coffee shop facing the road. It appeared to him windows once would have filled this gap. The air had the divine smell of coffee and toast. Occasionally a car passed down the street, the morning was turning into one of those days, the sky perfectly blue, the air warm and heating to thirty degrees. He skimmed the free paper while observing people be themselves. They had definitely discovered a version of paradise, the hassle of their city living a distance unpleasant memory, just working suited them all fine. From time to time he would take a day off to organise things prior to the weekend when throngs from the city clogged the tiny village of Burntwood, and their retreat guests filled the farm.

A police car pulled up outside the cafe, a single policeman alighted, Dave didn't really notice him until he stepped around the car, adjusted his belt with the guns, tasers, torches and all, to a comfortable place. The policeman turned and looked at the cafe doorway, casting an eye down the long window bar table. It stopped at Dave and both, and their faces changed.

It's bloody Boswell, fuck I had forgotten he was in town, oh that really spoils my coffee break. He was about to get up and walk when he remembered Felicity is due to join him any minute.

Their eyes locked, Constable Boswell appeared to go through some kind of long recognition period, then his brow furrowed as it appeared the answer to his mental search came up with a result. Dave saw the flick of recognition in his eyes.

"Oh Fuck" Dave muttered under his breath. He knew this was going to happen eventually and he would never be ready for it.

Constable Boswell strode into the café, and straight up to Dave, Dave pretended not to notice and kept reading his newspaper.

"Mr Stapleton, can you please explain what you are doing here?" The constable asked.

"Waiting for a friend to have coffee, what is it to you?"

"As the local law, I need to monitor the scum bags that pass through."

"Well, I'm sorry, Constable. I'm not passing through, I live here."

"Do you have an address, show me your licence, Mr Stapleton."

Dave was fuming at the request, what the fuck was this dickhead doing swanning around in Burntwood, his day was now completely ruined. Does this mean they were going to have the same shit they had in the city? Dave reluctantly dug into his phone cover, pulling out his licence and passing it over to the police officer.

"This your address?" Boswell said without looking up from the photo.

"Yes."

"Macquarie Farm aye, you there with that girl?"

Dave shifted uneasily on his stool. He wasn't comfortable with this line of conversation, and he just hoped that Felicity would show up soon. It felt like that horrible nightmare from his old flat was about to swamp him again.

"Yeah, the same team and some." Dave wondered if he had said too much, but he was off and running now.

"Oh Yeah, I might need to pay that place a visit and check out your not playing the same games you were in town, moved the whole operation out of the gaze of the cops aye, well we have a way of catching up with you."

Dave didn't see Felicity coming around the corner to enter the cafe, or he might not have said the next bit. His anger could sometimes block his caution.

"Look Constable Boswell, we don't want trouble, we don't bring trouble, we just wanted leaving alone. If you come near us without a good cause, I have enough evidence about your activities at our place with those girls to get you locked up yourself."

"What do you......?"

"Good morning gentleman, I didn't know you two knew each other. " Felicity reached in and gave Dave a hug before sitting on the stool next to him.

"Morning Mayor, I was just leaving."

"Good talking to you constable, I hope we understand each other better now." Dave really shouldn't have given that extra push, he just couldn't help himself.

"What was that all about?" The mayor said, sipping her latte.

"Oh nothing, we have history, that's all."

"That's not the cop June told me about, is it?"

"Yeah, very likely, just seeing him makes my blood boil, lets talk about something else."

"Dave, it's no good if that wet behind the ears copper is going to make citizens of this town feel uneasy. You should give me some idea of what we are dealing with. I know June alluded to a policeman being inappropriate with her and Poppy she didn't give me any details."

"You know he groped Emmy when he took her home that night you meet him. It's only because he arrived sooner than expected to her home he didn't succeed. He told her nobody would believe her because she was a randy teenager and he was a well-respected policeman. I suspect he will have another go, as he is busy banging Emmy's mum."

"Shit, I didn't know that I feel guilty now delivering her on a plate." Felicity felt uncomfortable, what was happening in this town, it seems the addition of one police officer was upsetting the balance. She would definitely be keeping an eye on things, more especially him in the future.

"Oh, he has done worse than that, he tried to rape June, he stuffed his foul dick in her mouth, and she had the good sense to bite so hard down on it she nearly severed it. The scene was spectacular, fortunately she let go before she had removed it completely, the vision is almost a comedy movie."

"Wait, you were there?"

"No Fell, we have video surveillance all over the place, we caught the whole act on video."

"Like good video, any audio with it."

"Yes, High Def video and pretty good quality audio, it's good stuff. I have the cameras in the house we use them for making videos we for sale. We get good vision from different angles, oh and I loved the techno bit of setting it up and using it."

"So let me be clear, you have good footage of this arsehole walking into your apartment, illegally searching the place and then sexually assaulting poor June."

"Yes, we do."

"Holly Smoke, and you didn't report it, why?"

"Well, I have this friend who is a lady copper, she warned me not to use it as the police could well target us in the future. The intrusions became more often and determined. She believed it wasn't past Boswell to plant evidence, that's how we ended up here."

"Now how did Boswell find his way here then, is he chasing you? I wouldn't put it past him, you with evidence and all."

"Until today he didn't know I had evidence, I stupidly blurted it out, how dim was that? My policewoman friend told me he had made so much noise about us running drugs that the drug squad became involved, he accompanied them to our old address, unfortunate for him we had moved out. The new occupants were an old couple with a crippled son. Imagine how that went down when they crashed in at first light on a Sunday morning. Boswell was caught planting evidence as well, I'm not sure why he didn't get sacked, but anyway he bloody turned up here."

"Where is this video, I hope you have multiple copies, it would be very easy for him to search the place and steal, or even simpler for him to just burn the house down when you were all out?"

"I have cloud copies of the uncut and an edited version."

"Right you and June are coming to ours tonight with a copy of the unedited shots, I will get Charlie to sit with you and take a statement about the incident. We will then have this put in a safe deposit box in the solicitors' offices in the city. This way we will be sure to have the evidence if things go pear shape.

"Are you sure this is necessary, and we should have Poppy there as she witnessed the whole incident?"

"Yes, bring whoever was involved, we can have a drink etc when you get to ours. You look very stressed, you need to calm down, we will sort this out. I will talk to the regional commander."

"No, don't do that, I was advised about making our issue a genuine Police issue, individual officers might target us."

"Well, you need to relax for now, I think I know exactly the medicine young man." Felicity took out her phone and selected a contact to ring. "Hi darl' it's me, could you cancel my 3 pm meeting and set up the executive suite, put a bottle of that nice prosecco you brought for the wine fridge on ice and a couple of glasses? Set up an appointment with Charlie for about 2 pm with Charlie. Oh, and when that's done you can lock up and go home, you are finished for today, see you tomorrow." She took her phone from her ear, sighed, and pressed the red telephone icon.

"Right Dave, we're going back to my offices for a little stress relief, You site here, I am going to talk to Suzy. Do you have anyone expecting you this afternoon, or are you up there on your own?"

"Most have gone to work, Denny maybe around I'm not sure if he has classes today or not, why?"

"Just want to ensure we are not going to stress anyone by you not turning up until later in the day."

"We are going to talk to Charlie about how we protect and present your evidence, mixed with a little stress relief. I think we both need it now. Don't you?"

Felicity disappeared out of the coffee shop front house and into the kitchen of the building, leaving Dave to his thoughts. What does she mean by stress relief? If it's drinking, I have a car here so I can't do that.

Dave worried he had said too much to Boswell, he had plenty of copies of the surveillance video and all the other material he had on Boswell out of the policeman's reach. Protecting the original material was the bomb proof bunker, as long as Boswell didn't know about it should be safe. But he didn't trust this guy in any way. Perhaps having copies of this evidence with a lawyer would be a good thing, he would be interest to hear what Charlie had to say.

"Here we go, I have the necessary food and um condiments to make stress relief more fun, are you ready to go, you ride the bike to my office, park around the back and come to the backdoor, marked staff only. I will carry the goodies on foot and meet you there in 15 minutes, are you okay with that?"

"Yep suits me, what's for lunch?"

"You'll see." Felicity said as she disappeared off the cafe deck in the direction of the council offices.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave parked the quad bike around the back of the council building, in the staff car park, as he was told. He found an old pastel blue door marked with a silver sign and dark blue lettering STAFF ONLY. He wasn't sure what to do as it needed a swipe card, he was just wondering how to approach it when the door opened and a rather jolly looking false blonde woman in her late thirties pushed it open putting a cigarette to her lips and started to light it.

 "You going in then?" She said.

 "Ah yep thanks."

 "You new here, I haven't seen you around."

 "Ah, not exactly." Dave felt his heart sink, he was sure Felicity wanted him to be out the back to avoid scrutiny, no questions asked and all that. He was about to fabricate a story when Felicity turned up to rescue him.

 "There you are Mr Stapleton, thanks for parking that farm bike out the back, it looks a bit out of place in front doesn't it?"

 "Thank you Carla. I will take Mr Stapleton through to his appointment, This way Mr Stapleton."

 Dave followed Felicity up the corridor to a varnished panel wooden door, which she opened with a blue and white swipe card. They stepped into a magnificent wood panelled room, framed aerial photos of the district on the wall opposite their door, an honour board of previous mayors on a back wall with photographs or paintings of each. On a wall beside the honour board was a picture of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Felicity, walked up to the picture and lifted off its hook and turned it around placing it on the floor.

 "You probably shouldn't watch what's going to happen here Lizzy she said as a mark of respect." The mayor turned to Dave. "Remove your clothing and hop on the table."

 "You sure nobody is going to come in?"

 "Positive, the only other person with a pass key is my secretary, and I sent her home." Felicity reached for some cushions from a chair and tossed them in the middle of the table."

 "Now get it all off and stack them over on one of the chairs." Felicity moved to a cocktail cabinet, unlocking one of two small draws at waist height, took out snap lock plastic container and placed it on the bar area of the cabinet. She opened it, removing a bottle of rubbing oil, and a soft cloth.

 "Do you give all your guests a massage?"

 "I reserve it for special guests, now open the champagne and pour us both a drink. There is food in the bag, and plates in the second draw across, get it out, when you are ready. I have to organise something. You will be perfectly safe in here. I want you up on the table face down when I get back is that understood?"

 Dave nodded his head as she left the room via a door at the back of the room, he felt weird wandering around the mayors conference room in the nude, arranging plates of food and a glass of sparkling wine each. This lady acted like no other public servant he had met, he find it all hard to believe that the head of the district was about to give him a nude massage on the council board room table.

 "Okay, all sorted, we have about 45 minutes to get you oiled up, then we have a video conference with Charles to discuss the options with this Boswell thing. Up on the table lie on your front."

 Dave obeyed Felicity, and lay on the table with his arms hanging by his side, she started immediately on the balls of his right foot moving to the left, her thumbs firm but reassuring as she edge away any stress, she worked up his calves, in the same order, he was feeling relaxed but couldn't quite get over the disappointment of what he thought this session would be. She reach his thighs and worked around them, using both hands in opposite directions, he felt a tingle as she touched his ball sack, then disappointment when she moved on to tackle his buttocks. She drew the cheeks together and pushed them apart using and a different hand for each action, the whole process was sophomoric, he relaxed to the point of snoozing off, only to be rudely awaken as she slapped him hard on the bum and told him to put his shirt on they were about to talk to Charles.

 Facility turned down the lights in the conference room, a screen and camera appeared from behind a sliding panel, she used a tiny white remote control to frame them and then move the frame to the bottom of the screen. You could only see their head and shoulders, his lack of clothing beneath was invisible, with in moments the screen showed an old black telephone receiver icon and dialled. Seconds later, Charles was in front of them on the big screen. The mayor outlined what she was after from her husband and left the story telling to Dave who for the second time today related the groups experience with Officer Boswell. Charles remained stone faced, as he jotted on a legal pad while the conversation continued. Dave was okay telling the story but very uncomfortable with the happening below the table, his partner in crime was stroking him full length then cupping his testicles His little man, or Mr Stiffy as June called it thickened and stretched. The scene would have been bizarre enough, but the guy he was asking to help was married to the hand doing the work.

 "You all right Dave?" Charles asked.

 "Yes, just a bit uptight about it all." He squeezed the words out from his teeth as he was threatening to blow his load all over the conference room floor.

 Thankfully, she stopped stroking, put both hands on the table and said, "Thanks, darling. I need to give this boy a bit of stress relief he is feeling it."

 She pushed the chairs back, expanded the picture so they were both in full view, and stood up.

 "What the Fuck?" Charles exclaimed.

 "You get yours when you do a good job, I am sure Poppy and June will sort you out, bye now don't think too much about us we will be fine." She closed the session down and the panel moved back into place.

 "On the table boy, take you shirt off." She removed her blouse and underwear and climbed onto his magnificent stiff cock. "Don't you dare cum before me." She said as she ran her fingers up the side of his torso to pin his shoulders to the table while her hips rode him like a prize stallion. How the hell was he going to explain this to June, or would he not bother?

"Why did you show Charles what we were doing?"

"When you are in a shagging around, honest is the best policy, gives us both licence. Now push harder, don't let me do all the work."