Adult Farm Ch. 14 - Cop & the Landlady

Story Info
Boswell.
2.9k words
4.5
2.3k
2
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first book in this trilogy is Adult World described how to rejected lovers meet and form a group of like mind people exploring polyamory. Through miss fortune, this group of swingers discover they aren't universally liked draw unwanted attention from police. They are forced to move from their city and set up elsewhere. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This is a second novella in the same series. Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind polyamorous people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. The lifestyle pushes emotional buttons with the participants and creates real-world issues.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to discover how these relationships affect our heroes.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

---------------------------------------

Constable Denton Boswell reflected on his decision to have a coffee that morning. Until now, he had found this village policing job was pretty relaxed work. He reasoned to himself he wouldn't be here long before he would return to the city. The previous nonsense would have blown over. People moved on. Meantime, it was time to smell the roses and maybe have a bit of fun in life. He already was banging the church leader's wife as she was painting a nude of him. He chuckled to himself as he thought of the picture that looked like a modern David, but with a much bigger dick. He had pulled up outside the Country Cafe, his hot landlady ran the Cafe and he was hoping he could get on the right side of her, he disparately wanted to get into her knickers as well. He had seen her around after work when she didn't realise he was home and she was definitely a bit of all right, floating around bra-less in a transparent kaftan. How he would like to get a grip of those globes. A plan was germinating to make a play at all the hot ladies while he was here.

He couldn't believe it when he pulled up outside the cafe, to survey the situation, it all seemed cool, there was Suzy Newlove his land lady operating the till and the cafe was only half full. As he cast his eyes down the row of patrons sitting at the window seat, he saw a familiar face. What the fuck I know that guy.

When their eyes locked, Constable Boswell's automatic mental suspect list flicked over, he knew that face, his brow furrowed as the answer to his mental search came up with a result. A result he didn't want, a result that made him feel very uneasy. He was sure this guy and his friends were peddling drugs in the city. Why would those sluts act like that, unless fired up on cocaine or something similar? He would've caught them if they hadn't up and run as soon as they realised. He got the blame for the fucked up raid; they had cleared out, leaving the place to beneficiaries. That raid was the reason he had ended up here policing in this god forsaken shit hole. Time for redemption. This time, he wouldn't have anyone work with him. They had proved brainless.

Now he didn't know why this Stapleton guy was here, but he suspected this is where they had run to. Which means they must have moved their operation here, or could this slime bag just be passing through? He needed to know. Only one way to find out to confront the turd he could have his coffee later. The only way Denton Boswell knew how to act, was to get right up in the face of a problem and call it out for what it was. He went right past the counter of the Coffee shop and fronted up to him at his seat. Boy, was that a shock to the guy. He never expects Constable Boswell to be on his case.

Denton thought his face off with David Stapleton had gone pretty well, his insightful questions had turned up a result, he had extracted information from the guy and would have gotten more if that interfering bitch the Mayor hadn't turned up. Fuck, she was everywhere. After the interview, he had confirmed the suspect had moved the operation to Burntwood and was operating out of Macquarie Farm. He just needed to find out where that was. That the entire crew were here in town, so it stood to reason that all their gear was here, they would have thought they were out of the police eye moving here. Not with Constable Denton Boswell on the job they weren't safe. He had also uncovered the prick Stapleton had some evidence about the unfortunate incident he had with the girls when he went back for a second look. He had kept this on the down low with his fellow officer, Constable Khan, believing he was in as much trouble if he didn't back Denton up.

Denton knew he had to find out what proof these guys might have against him. Either get it or destroy it. In parallel, he needed to investigate what the hell these guys were up to and what sort of drug operation there was running. How best to do that, he didn't trust anyone, so he would gather evidence himself, the first thing to do would be to monitor them? Time for a conversation with his landlady, Suzy Newlove. Maybe he could get lucky killing two birds with one stone. Get her into the sack and find out what she knew about the Stapleton and his mates. Now he had the outline of a plan he needed to act on it as soon as he could. The feeling that those shit heads had any information that could ruin his career made him feel very sick.

--------------------------------------------------------

Denton Boswell arrived back at his flat early. A strange day meeting Stapleton guy and finding out that he and his friends are resident right here in Burntwood. He needed to understand a lot more about their movements because Stapleton signalled possessing evidence against Denton. Denton desperate to get hold of that evidence and destroying it thought of ways to achieve this goal. The tiny village population wouldn't think anything of the house being destroyed by fire, he concluded. Perhaps his best plan.

He lived at the residence of Suzy Newlove and he fancied her; he wondered about her knowledge of the Macquarie farm occupants and decided the best way to find out was a nice social chat. If that got hot and heavy, then that was a bonus. All this went through his mind as he strolled the backstreets of Burntwood towards Suzy Newlove's BnB.

Denton stood in front of the locked gate leading around the home, wondering why. He almost knocked, but continued to the front door instead. Shut tight as a drum, he concluded she must be out. With no keys other than the one to his room out back of the garage, his anger rose. How frustrating. Call Suzy, he thought, first look under the doormat for a spare key. There wasn't, one, okay, good on Suzy. He took his phone out to dial when he saw the lower fence on the other side of the dwelling. He would vault that fence. How lucky was that? He must mention this breach of security to Suzy the next chat they had. Now the chance to get out of uniform and get himself a beer.

He went directly towards the garage, and he saw what appeared like a naked body out of the corner of his eye. He stopped for a second view, what was he seeing? Suzy lying on her front, propped up by her elbows. A glass of wine beside her and an ebook or tablet or something in her hand. Naked but for a g-string of a bikini left her arse cheeks exposed; she had the strings on the side undone, leaving her arse no coverage at all. All but naked.

"Hi am I interrupting something?" Constable Boswell used his sweetest voice.

"Oh shit, sprung. How did you get in here, I locked the gates?" Suzy dropped her device and covered her breasts with her hands.

"I'm sorry you locked the gates, so I hopped the fence, I didn't mean to startle you. Don't mind me, I need out of this uniform anyway it's bloody hot, if you don't mind I'll take your lead and do the clothes optional thing."

"Um, okay, I was just catching a quiet moment before you got home, I wasn't expecting you until about five, I had intended to be decent again well before then."

"Well, I'm home now, and I am very comfortable with the status quo, so why don't I get a cold beer for me and top up your wine glass? I will join you for a bit of sun baking and a chat."

Denton didn't wait for an answer as he strode off to his room, emerged three minutes later with no clothing on, carrying a cold can of beer in a stubby holder. He noticed her staring at his middle; she seemed to study his cock; he liked that. Putting the beer down beside Suzy, he picked up the nearly empty wineglass and moved towards the house. By the time he got back, she was sitting up with her bikini top on, and her bottom laced up. He handed her the wine and spoke.

"Now you make me appear under dressed, I like nude sunbathing, I think it makes us more equal, being a police officer you know people treat you differently but wearing nothing at all. They don't know what you are."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm the same, but I didn't know how to react with you, I played things save."

"Let me help, you out of it, and I'll refresh the sunblock on your back, hows that?"

Denton Boswell didn't wait for an answer. He untied the bow at the back of her top, whipping the bikini bra off, and rubbing lotion into her back before she argued.

"Oh, that's such a pleasurable sensation." Her voice low and sleepy.

"Lay flat and I will do the rest of you."

A command, not a request from Denton. He started down her body. As he came to the strings on the bottom of the bikini, he undid them, removing them as efficiently as he did the bra. His land lady now naked, without him even sipping his beer. He considered this a great success. First the priest's wife, now this beauty, living in Burntwood has its advantages, more action than the city.

Denton continued, his rubbing lotion into her body without either of them speaking, massaging all the way down one leg and then up the other, leaning over her to reach. When he arrived at the upper thigh, he crooned.

"A little wider sweat heart." As he pushed her legs further apart.

--------------------------------

She gave no resistance, she felt him working in the crease of her bum, working close to her anus, taking the plunge he slipped his finger down into her vagina. She could have screamed in pleasure, he didn't move the fingers, as if waiting for a negative reaction. His touch light, as he moved his fingers slowly deeper while his other hand stroked her naked buttocks with his light touch. She instinctively spread her legs a little further. He seemed to understand her unspoken action as a signal and went all the way in with his fingers. She felt the forefinger plunge deep inside her, the solid feel of his knuckle in her soaking wet cunt, and she just groaned a little. Increasing the depth and speed, he worked her as she felt his cock grow into its fullest. She desperately wanted that firm appendage inside her, the fingers up to the knuckles was hot but a little uncomfortable. It occurred to her she was fucking yet another guest, this guy might hang around for a while. Was that good or was that her independence gone, she had just joined the Adult Farm group, she loved the variety and causal nature of sex with them. She didn't want a 'live in' lover right at this point in her life. Years of nothing, then warm muscled men with eager rampant dicks everywhere.

-------------------------------------------

He wanted to jump her now, but he held back. His senses telling him the longer he waited, the better it would be. She reached back with a hand and now pumped his cock. He couldn't wait, he crouched without removing his working finger and spread her legs with his knees, until kneeling between her thighs. He lifted her backside without resistance, clearing it for an easy entrance. Removing his fingers, he pushed himself inside her. Her wet pussy wet had very little friction as his cock disappeared into her. She uttered a gasp as she shuffled herself, pushing her backside up higher improving his access, he felt she had just granted him the right to use her cunt for his own gratification.

Her submission to his advances granted in Denton's mind the right to take any pleasure he desired, he was angry about the day, he needed to disperse his anger with no thought of her enjoyment, this was payment for the massage. He didn't give those away for free. Pounding her with little thought of providing her with any pleasure eased his frustration. He wanted to fuck this bitch and get rid of the today's anger from meeting that Stapleton guy. God, she felt good, and she did nothing but let him fuck her. His orgasm neared and grabbed her thighs even harder as he pushed all his effort into pleasing himself,.

"Oh Fuck don't stop keep doing it harder and harder, Oh Fuck please." She was enjoying it regardless.

He obeyed, closed his eyes, took two enormous swipes at her bum with his right hand, stinging his palm and leaving red hand marks on her white rump, he pumped even harder. His face running with water, his balls ached from banging against her. And then it came. A long, hard rush of endorphins flooding all the way to his toes. He slowed as his bliss subsided he remained briefly inside her before withdrawing his cock from her soaking hole and rolling beside her.

"Well, that was some kind of back rub, wasn't it?" Were his first awkward words once finished.

"I'll need a tissue." Her first words after he finished.

"It's alright I'll use these."

Denton picked up her bikini bottom and despite her muted protests, used it to wipe her down before discarding it. He reached for his beer and took a long drink. She rolled over and sat up, reaching for her drink, she sculled half of her glass before looking at him in the eye.

"Was that good?" "Just what a guy needs after a hard day's work, what about you?"

"Okay." She looked into her glass like a mystic looks into a crystal ball.

"Do you know the people at the Macquarie farm then?"

"Why, strange question after you just fucked your landlady." Her thoughts drifted to her friends in the spar and the pleasure the boys gave her, not like this arse. But a fuck was a fuck, she would finished herself off when he was gone.

He moved uncomfortably, realising he had approached his question all wrong. She didn't look like so much fun right now. He couldn't tell why.

"Sorry, just a nervous question about anything, not important, I sort of didn't know what to say."

"Why did you ask?"

"I saw the guy in your cafe today, talking to the mayor."

"The guy, Dave, was in the cafe, yes, but there are like three guys and three girls living up there. He is normally at work during the day, but today he had some business in town, so he stayed home."

"Where do they work, then?"

"All over the city, they normally head into the city about seven in the morning and are not back until after six, I don't know how they do it, but they seem to love it. Anyway, that's more than I should say, they are good folks, I've been up there for Thursday spars and they are a lot of fun."

Suzy changed the subject she didn't want to mix the memory of the fun in the spar with the raw shagging she had just been metered out. She changed the subject asking him how he ended up in Burntwood, Denton felt obliged to make up a suitable story to cover the real reason. They drank another couple of beers, Suzy made her excuses, wrapped her towel around herself and left him on the steps, as she disappeared into the kitchen. He waited twenty minutes for her to return or for her to invite him into the house, but she didn't. He returned to his flat at the back of the garage somewhat depleted, the bitch had turned success into rejection, bitches all did that with him.