Adult Farm Ch. 12 - Emmy's First Orgy

Story Info
Emmy finds a Spa is a lot more than just a spa.
3k words
4.43
3.9k
4
0

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first book in this trilogy is Adult World described how to rejected lovers meet and form a group of like mind people exploring polyamory. Through miss fortune this group of swingers discover they aren't universally liked draw unwanted attention from police. They are forced to move from their city and set up elsewhere. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This is a second novella in the same series. Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind polyamorous people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. The lifestyle pushes emotional buttons with the participants and creates real-world issues.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to discover how these relationships affect our heroes.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults

--------------------------------------

Emmy was very nervous about using the spar with the others. She would wear her underwear. Dennis said that June prepared Pizzas, they had a couple of glasses of wine while chattfortune,the steaming hot bubbles. This all sounded very adult and a lot of fun, being treated as an equal with this worldly bunch of very nice people.

The spar was the biggest she had seen looked like it would seat about ten people, around the outsider were floor level trays for drinks and food. Robert Plant was singing 'If I Were a Carpenter' from speakers somewhere, while poles with flicking flame lit the deck as the daylight faded.

Poppy and Collin were already in the spar, both completely naked with Collin's arm around Poppy caressing her nipple, while Poppy held Collins enlarged penis like a handle. Emmy felt self-conscious, she didn't know where to look, but her eyes were drawn to the almost idle act of Colin getting a hand job and nobody seemed to care. She turned her back to the pool to take her clothes off, she was down to her underwear, there was a splash in the water and Poppy spoke.

"Hang ya undies on the hook. It'd be dumb to get those beautiful things wet and probably ruined them in here." A wet Poppy was unexpectedly standing next to her undoing her bra.

"My god doll what a stunning body you have we need to capture you on film you could definitely be a star. Now give me you knickers and grab a glass of bubbles before the crowd arrives." Emmy didn't know what to feel, where to look or what to say. Her first reaction was to feel completely uncomfortable naked in front of Poppy and Colin, and Poppy was talking about others coming. She would die of embarrassment, there was nowhere to hide. Bent over gripping a glass of sparkling wine with her back to the pool she heard a low whistle like air escaping from Collin, she quickly stepped into the hot tub, the spar bubbles seemed to give the occupants some measure of privacy.

Colin said so all could hear. " My God Denny what a perfect package you girl is. "

"Don't be vulgar." Poppy said as she slapped the back of his head.

Emmy reddened from her neck up, feeling even more self conscience saw no choice but to sit down and now next to a naked Dennis her mind racing with her less than perfect shaved vulva and being close to strangers. Dennis wrapped his arm around her, holding her close, secure and warm and this to her surprise made her feel relaxed with an increasing confidence.

"So Emmy, you keep ya bubbles in your left hand and hold your man's dick with the other, that way he's ready for action when you sit on his lap." Poppy laughed.

Emmy smiled and was about to reply, when two cars swept up the drive, stopping close to the spar and a quad bike came up from a track below by the barn with two people on. Emmy recognised the Mayor as pillion and a handsome man about her vintage driving it, she figured the guy was the mayor's her other half.

"The mayor Denny, what's she doing here, and who are all these others?" A new panic rising in her voice.

"Everyone is here for a spar. We have a spar once a fortnight as a sort of friends of the club meeting. We talk about stuff related to the club so everyone is in the loop. It's a lot of fun, and you will get to know some people that make this group up."

A stunning dark skinned lady walked over toward them leading on a leash a tall handsome man of the same colour.

"Hi Dennis you must introduce me to you beautiful friend, oh my where did you find her?" She spoke to Dennis directly, then turned to Emmy. "Darling, welcome to the group I'm Adana and you are?"

"Emmy, I'm Emmy I'm with Dennis." Emmy remained seated.

Dennis stood reaching to give Adana a cuddle and a kiss, Emmy gasped as she saw he had a huge erection, Adana put one arm around his shoulder and ran her other hand gentle down his stiff gently fondling his balls before running her hand back up the shaft as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"Ready for action as usual I see." she quipped, moving to the deck area, saying hi to Poppy and Colin as she slipped off her yellow sun frock. Naked, she turned to the guy on the leash, who had removed his clothes and stood obediently beside her with hands crossed over his manhood.

"Emmy this is Jafan, my brother, he is available if you ever tire of that handsome hunk you're with."

She turned facing Colin as she stepped in the pool, her breasts almost falling into Colin's hands and her perfectly rounded buttock within reaching distance of Dennis, the perfect smooth skin of her peach presenting itself tantalisingly.

Emmy felt Denny stiffen even more as the scene played out, a wave of jealousy flooded through her veins. The moment broken when Felicity the mayor spoke to Emmy as she undressed and climbed in next to her.

"Emmy, this is my husband Charles."

She then turned to Charles and said. "Emmy is the Parson Hemmy and his wife's Nancy's child. Dennis and her are an item, it's wonderful."

As they settled the occupants of the second car arrived at the deck, again disrobed putting their clothes on the diminishing hooks, the lady stood on the edge of the pool and waved hi to everyone, then focused on Dennis and Emmy and looked like she was going to speak but just looked for a second longer.. The mayor interrupted the moment with a little squeal, then exclaiming.

"Oh, it's Jarryd, my cousin what are you doing, here, this is an unexpected please, what no wife with you and why are you with Maddie?" Felicity rushed.

"Hi cousin, didn't know you were part of this group, I'm their honorary solicitor, what's your role here?" He asked back.

"Good question, local adviser and man taster." She responded with a laugh. "Good to see you, and you Maddie." She said as she changed her focus to the lady with Jarryd.

This was confusing to Emmy, Dennis leaned over to her and whispered in her ear. " The lady with Jarryd is my mother, she must have got a lift with Jarryd, she sometimes does."

"That's weird Denny, the first time I meet your mum we're all naked." She observed.

"Yeah, well, the first time I saw your Dad he was poking his assistant bum over his desk. That was a bit weird as well."

They both laughed, Emmy was aware that Dennis mum was standing over him, she said as she hopped in the water beside her son.

"Hi Dennis, you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Sure mum, this is Emmy, she from the village, she's my girlfriend."

"Hi nice to meet you." Emmy nodded, she still had one hand on Dennis very stiff cock.

"I assume you have been introduced around the group, it's interesting the roles people have around here, you find all sorts of people want to live in this lifestyle. You have Jarryd there is a lawyer, Fell the mayor, her husband a lawyer, Adana a Doctor.

"You say Adana is a doctor a doctor of what?" Emmy's interest peaking, could this be the answer to how she could get a pregnancy test and perhaps get the pill.

"Medicine, she is a GP, well not quite just a GP she specialises in woman's issues and sexual diseases, she runs a clinic here in the weekend. When we have our Retreat Weekends."

"So we can use her as our doctor, then?" Emmy now feeling full of hope over her situation and very much a part of the group.

"Yes, of course, you get that beautiful woman as you doctor, plays havoc with the guys, especially when she is wearing a see through body suit."

"She doesn't does she?"

"Yes she does, the guys are queued up to see her, ain't you Dennis." Madeleine lightly punched her son in the arm and laughed. "If you need anything like nails done, waxing stuff like that, I am happy to do it for you, again best time is a Saturday afternoon. Lots of the girls like to have their bits waxed and a landing strip of some kind left. Yours will be light, I recommend getting a landing strip that we colour say a pink heart would be great."

"I've never thought of that." Emmy answered.

"Just think what your girlfriends will say, she they see you are waxed with a pink heart landing strip, you will be a hit." Madeleine laugh.

The conversation was interrupted when June, Dave and Janine came out with trays of pizzas and some more bottles of wine, they were passed around, glasses filled up as the new comers slotted in. Emmy noted that June, sat on Colin's lap, straight on his erect penis. She was between Poppy and Adana who up until then giving him joint attention. She said something like.

"Sorry girls I couldn't wait."

Janine and Jafan suddenly become an item and Dave sat next to Dennis mum, and started kissing her. Wow, what a change a few minutes made, before she could digests the scene, Dennis kissed her gently on the side of the neck, moving to her mouth, his fingers slipping between her legs. She noticed Janine was now sitting on the edge of the spar with Jafan's head between her legs, she was groaning in satisfaction. A quick look around the pool saw everyone involved in out and out raw sex. It made her hot, she completely lost her inhibitions, climbing on Dennis as she faced him. Draping her arms around his neck she moved her head to his ear and whispered in it.

"Fuck me Denny, Fuck me very hard, let them know I am your girl." Slipping her hand between her legs she pulled rock hard statue of a cock and placed it at the entrance to her dripping cunt.

"It might be a little hard going In Emmy, it often is in the pool."

"Just fuck me, push it in."

Emmy saw Denny close his eyes as he shoved deep inside her, she gave a little grunt as his, dick passed the entrance, then a squeal of delight as it naturally lubricated itself with her running juices. Emmy felt the power of her boyfriends thighs as he thrust up and down rhythmically in her vulva. Pleasure rising on every stroke as he relentlessly fucked her young tight pleasure hole. Her breast grazed up and down his smooth chest, giving her even more satisfaction.

Emmy could hear the orgy going on behind her, she wanted to watch as she was being taken to heaven and back, she had only had sex with Dennis a few times but this was the most intense of them all.

"I'll turn you round so you can see what I can it's pure erotic awesomeness." Dave said in between thrusts. He lifted her up, as if she was a plastic fuck doll and tuned her on his dick without withdrawing. She was now facing the pool and he was taking from behind. He wrapped his left arm around her body reaching between her thighs splitting her labia with his fingers. His other hand reached up and gathered a pony tail of her hair so he could direct her gaze.

On the side of the pool Janine lay spreadeagled, her legs held out wide and high by her own hands, as Jafan drilled his big black cock in and out of her. Directly in front of Emmy, Dave had Dennis's mum doggy style facing her. Emmy felt Madeline reach out for her, pulling the two woman close together. Emmy felt Denny's mother take her breasts in both hands massaging them and giving her nipples a small unexpected twist, it was a little painful but strangely erotic. Emmy felt Maddie move closer taking her face and smoothing her with kisses, finally slipping her tongue into Emmy's mouth. Emmy hadn't kissed a woman like this before, she had kissed girl friends to see what it was like, but this was full of lust and passion. The scene around her exploded into orgy proportions, apart from her and Denny no coupling was together, they had all moved to alternate playmates. June was being pile driven by Colin and her mouth full of Charles manhood. She worked him like a porn professional, as he put his hand gently on the back of her head ensuring she didn't slacken with her task.

Emmy could feel the volcano rising within, her legs unsteady, the sensation coming from her feet up through her body. She screamed as it reached its pulsating climax, it became a ripple through her in repeated waves. Screaming "Oh Fuck!" from the depths of her lungs. The noise in the hot tub just stopped. Emmy was the only noise loudly expressing her pleasure, Denny hadn't stop fucking her, he just kept pumping. The participants in this sexual feast stopped what they were doing, a strange atmosphere, Emmy screaming in pleasure with no other sound. The place burst into rowdy cheering and clapping, as Denny withdrew from his girlfriends cunt, his giant cock spurting ribbons of thick white cum up her back and into her hair. Maddie reached over and dragged her index finger through the thick white ooze. She popped it in her mouth, as she dragged another finger through and pushed it into Emmy's mouth.

Emmy tasted the musky, slime and smiled to herself, they had cum more or less together. But what was all that cheering about. "Why did they all cheer Maddie,"

"Your first orgasm in the club, and importantly the first time we have ever seen Dennis go all the way. He doesn't even do that for his old lady. You are quite a girl, he needs to keep you very happy, I've not seen him this way before."

Emmy felt a wave of embarrassment, "Oh thanks Maddie, I don't intend to let him go."

"Good now go and clean his dick up with a good sucking before that cum bucket Poppy beats you to it, she just devours the stuff."

Emmy took the advice as given and had her boys cock back in her mouth immediately, when she felt a strange sensation on her back a sort of rough rubbing, looking over her should Poppy was taking long licks of the cum remaining on her spine. Maddie wasn't joking, Poppy smiled and gave a little embarrassed wave.

Emmy resumed her cleaning task and thought to herself if this is adult play she wanted more, sex was more than romantic it was just fun as well. She wonder what it would be like to have two men at once, say Denny because she couldn't imagine sex without him and another guy, say that brother of Adana, Jafan he had a big weapon as well. Just as she was thinking that, Dennis spoke.

"Be gentle and don't cum in her she is not on the pill."

Emmy didn't have time to react, she was about to have her first threesome, a guy she didn't know who was pushing his cock inside her cunt. He was just at the entrance and having to push hard, he seemed thicker than Dennis, she thought about objecting then thought no she was in Dennys care this should be safe. The cock breached the entrance and filled her, Oh my good I am sucking Denny and being fucked by someone else.

"Jafan take it slowly until she recovers, don't forget to withdraw before cumming." Dennis said.

"Cheers brother, god shes tight and wonderful."

"Your pleasure I don't just want anybody inside her you know."

Emmy heart sang, she was having sex with Jafan and Denny, a threesome something she had dreamed of since she could remember. It felt right and good.

"I heard you were not on the pill, see me first thing in the morning we need to fix that." The voice was feminine soft and deep, she turned her head to see Adana standing next to her, someones arms around her.

"Um I will be going home tonight have work at ten tomorrow."

"You are staying, you and Dennis have had too much to drink. Jafan will run you home in the morning with plenty of time to go to work. I will call your parents and make your excuses. Enjoy." Adana was gone as fast as she turned up, and Emmy relaxed closed her eyes and enjoyed the soft hands and stiff penis of Jafan taking her from behind. Tomorrow could wait, this has to be heaven on earth. She thought she might try the mayor's husband next, he looked pretty dishy and she had never been with a much older man.