Adult Farm Ch. 15 - Cop this Amy

Story Info
Amy gets her wish, it big, fit and full of energy.
3.2k words
4.71
2.8k
4
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first book in this trilogy is Adult World described how to rejected lovers meet and form a group of like mind people exploring polyamory. Through miss fortune, this group of swingers discover they aren't universally liked draw unwanted attention from police. They are forced to move from their city and set up elsewhere. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This is a second novella in the same series. Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind polyamorous people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. The lifestyle pushes emotional buttons with the participants and creates real-world issues.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to discover how these relationships affect our heroes.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase and Amy went to the Burntwood Hotel. They met for a date, really just a drinking session at the pub. Amy Jordan had grown up in and around this pub, her father, a mechanic, owned a local service station spent many hours in here. After two hours running out of cash, bored, standing listening to drunk people gabble, didn't enthral her. The boys were playing pool, and the girls were just gossiping. She desired passion; she found the Vodka Breezers didn't do it. She wanted a hot body, and she didn't care whose, but she came with Chase so he would get the first pick.

"I'm going, if you want to fuck me, I suggest you follow me. I'll be at the train."

Only on the edge of an argument about who was going to win Bathurst big one was it Holden or Ford, Chas really didn't care who won. Amy and him had been hanging together for the last month. He had sex with her whenever she asked, if he tried to initiate it she never seemed bothered. He figured this was his chance again, he followed like a dog following a bitch on heat. She slowed him down twice on the way. He wanted to fuck her in the museum doorway; she needed to point out the camera, and then against a lamppost, and that was way too public.

She liked the train; she lost her virginity here; she liked the second carriage; with its big wide wooden bench, you could come up with many positions on this versatile seat. None of her girlfriends used this seat to make out they knew it was hers, she had been with most of the boys here. The train sat in an enormous park of green playing fields surrounded by trees, through the trees a circle of crushed brown stone, provided the setting for a full-sized model wooden blue and red logging train. By day, children played in it and on it, by nightfall it became the home of the local youth and a well-known shagging spot. Amy had been there nights when every form seat had a couple making out, she had even been there a wild night when boys had gone from seat to seat switching partners. That had been huge fun, but took the right mix of people. Another night she had taken three boys on at once, she really enjoyed that night. She felt like the queen of the heap. Those farm brothers were older, and she was younger, they were passing through, travelling somewhere and she hadn't seen them again more is the pity.

Amy didn't just like sex, she craved sex; she had girlfriends who didn't much care for it, and some fools who were saving themselves for the magic Mr Right. They were fools. She would have shagged their Mr Rights until their dick fell off and then moved on, before those poor bitches marry them. She loved the feeling of a naked man or woman's body, the touch of their skin, the taste of their orifices, she didn't care about which ones.

Nearly finished high school hopefully she would find a job in the city where she could have a flat and bonk to her heart's content, meantime this was her make out spot, when she was here the boys knew what to expect from her. She didn't enjoy going home too early; it was better after her Dad was back from the pub and asleep; he was wild and would smack her mum around a lot. She couldn't watch this, and if she wasn't careful, he would take it out on her. Home wasn't a great place to be, there wasn't much affection coming from there, even her mother didn't cuddle or touch her much. She loved the touch of other humans, having sex was the simple way of experiencing that pleasure.

She ordered Chase to his knees as she removed her panties; she wanted him to give her a good licking before he started his thing; she found she got much more out of a fuck when she was really warmed up first. Chas was a mouse of a boy very obedient, you wouldn't pick it by looking at him, his body very fit, great abs, built like a sportsman. He did a lot of casual outdoor work after school and in the weekends. She could imagine wives providing extra benefits over and above his wages. He certainly looked commanding, but he wasn't. Amy found he took orders and didn't lead, she loved making him do things he was not very fond of, like lapping her crotch, especially her anus. She didn't so much like having her bum licked, she got the pleasure from knowing how much he hated the action.

A sudden bright light filled the carriage, Chase was on his knees licking the goodness in Amy's wet slot, making it slippery for a damn good root, a little too drunk it took him a moment to realise that the voice behind him was speaking to him. Amy knew instantly, she guessed that behind the light and the voice stood that hunk of a new policeman. She wanted him far more than Chase.

"You two are sprung, you boy, get out of there and lay face down on the ground." The booming voice shook Chase, fear gripped him completely if his old man got wind of this, life would take a bad turn. Amy knew his old man the publican didn't stand for any nonsense. The reason Chase was so compliant, his father ruled with an iron fist. He always lived in fear of the licensing guys taking his license away. She knew Chase had a few bad incidences in the past and his father had promised Chase in public that if Chase was the reason, they got into trouble with the licencing commission then shit would hit the fan seriously for him.

Now this policeman stood above them interrupting them, trying to have fun, Amy was so randy she just wanted to rub herself off in front of both of them. The whole scene scared Chase witless, he had nearly lost control of his bladder.

Amy determined she would ride this to the end, see if this hunk of a policeman was a man or a mouse. She figured Chase wasn't up too much anyway, so if he got into trouble, she really didn't care. Fun was in the air tonight, and she was going to have it.

She sat on the blue seat, her skirt pulled to her waist and her knickers removed, her pussy on full display to the policeman in the light of his torch. On the ground, in front of her, was Chase with his trousers around his ankles, his withered cock looking pathetic and tiny. Right now, she wanted this police guy, right there in front of Chase. Having Chase cuckold really stirred her juices, tonight could end very well.She ran her hand down her slit, spreading the lips as she went and pushed her own fingers inside herself.

"It looks like it's your turn Mr Policeman, my lover has given up Look his gone and soft and shrivelled."

"You two are having sex in public, it's an offence I could arrest you both."

"Sorry Officer, we thought we were in private until you shined a torch on us. Are you going to show this boy how to do this or what?"

Amy concentrated on the police officers' eyes, he had dropped the torch beside himself making a round pool of light from his waist down. Hesitating the upholder of the law, the minder of public safety, hesitated before reaching around his back to take a set of handcuffs from his belt. He bent down over Chase and put one bracelet on his ankle and the other on his wrist, he moved his face close to Amy's splayed pussy and took a deep breath. Chase protested, he risked drawing attention to them.

"Your panties, give me you panties." Boswell was in control completely. She reached for them, passing a thin sliver of lacy material.

"Motherfucker, there's not much of these bitch." he sniffed the gusset. "Ah nectar. Open your mouth worm. He bent over Chase a roughly grab his nose. Chase immediately opened his mouth and received Amy's underwear in his throat. He coughed and reached to grab it out, only to have his free hand wrenched to his cuffed hand, Boswell produced a cable tie now securing both hands to his ankle.

"If you don't struggle you probably won't suffocate." Boswell returned his attention to Amy.

Chase found the more he tried to move the underwear out of his throat the deeper it went, Stuck where he was, Chase could do nothing but watch.

Constable Boswell stepped in front of Amy, between her legs his hands slowing travelling up each soft white inner thigh. She felt a rush of adrenaline run through her, as she ran her own fingers through the invert triangle tuft of pubic hair to spread the mound of vulva and slide her fingers to her entrance, and move the ooze from the entrance up the slit to the pearl white bobble of a clit. This was surreal, transported to some porn movie, what was he going to do next? She had watched it, she had masturbated to it and fucked to it, but she had never been in a scene like this.

The policeman removed his hands from the inner thighs, reaching over her torso with both hands he fished down her top roughly pulling each of her breasts out. He pinched the right nipple, and tugged on it, it hurt like hell, Amy gasped, he didn't let go he just pulled harder and reach for the other one giving it equal treatment.

"Fuck that hurts." She hissed at him.

"Oh, you are going to feel hurt."

He let go of her breasts and leant down and thrust three fingers in her cunt; he pushed them in; the passage was soaking wet. She was very ready, and he was going to ensure she got it. He pushed his fingers in and out hard and fast.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck."

She could not believe this guy, the others were sometimes rough, but he was very rough, and in some ways she liked it. He was taking her no matter what, and that excited her. He kept pumping harder and harder. It gave her an unusual sensation, a mixture of uncomfortable needing a piss and wanting to orgasm pleasure. She didn't want him to stop. She had no fear he was stopping in a hurry. She could see the bagginess in the crotch of his uniform trousers had gone, and now a pointing out like a pyramid was visible. He was horny and very hard. She wondered when he would bring that into play. She wanted to feel that in her, but he also wanted him to keep doing what he was doing. His intensity was increasing, she suddenly realised she was going or orgasm and it would be messy as she desperately needed to pee simultaneously. It all came in a rush. Her orgasm gripped her body, she shook her body uncontrollably and equally she had no say over her bladder, it just squirted as she came. Restrained in her voice until now, but then she let go loudly.

 "Fuck." A long and drawn out scream that filled the darkness of the park.

She hadn't even reached full voice when his other huge hand clamped over her face, muting the noise. The pee had slowed, and the orgasm settled when he removed his hand from her mouth. His three fingers were still inside her. He spoke for the first time.

"Unzip me, it's my turn."

She reached forward, doing what she was told. He wore briefs under the trousers, and his cock felt huge. She dragged the circumcised monster out of his pants and immediately took it into her mouth without further prompting. He put his right hand on her head to direct the deepness of his dick when into her throat; he realised she would do anything he asked her. This girl was thoroughly enjoying this scene.

He turned to Chase. He sat on the running board of the train in an awkward pose with one leg and arm tied together. He had watched every moment of Amy's scene with the policeman. He had seen nothing like this before, and it was about to get worse for him.

"You kid, come here and suck my balls, your bitch is doing an okay job with my dick but my balls need some attention."

Chase hesitates, he had never done that before, sucked a man's balls. He wasn't sure he wanted to start now and had no idea how he would move, his throat was still full of panties.

"You want my taser on your dick boy, come and do as you are told."

Chase shuffled over, trying to figure out how to go about it, his throat full already, the Policeman put two Amy soaked fingers in his mouth dragging out her underwear and shoved the young mans head into his balls.

"Suck you fucker, and not too rough, or it won't end well for you."

As Chase sucked, taking one testicle then the other and rolling them around in his mouth. He earned a smack in the head.

"You're to rough, ease up. Yeah, that's better."

Meanwhile, Amy is choking, his dick right on the back of her throat, his hand firmly on her head, trapping her in this position. Suddenly he pushes her away, leaning her back on the seat, spreading her legs, and with Chase still sucking on his balls, he pushed his cock inside her.

"Shit." Was all she said.

The weapon felt huge; it filled her, going right to the back of her cunt. Skewered, he worked hard and fast, this guy was hugely fit, relentless in his drive, Chase fell by the side as Constable Boswell fucked his girlfriend with a fury he had never seen before. He appeared to have an endless drive; she saw Chase watching as this hunk of a man was banging her harder than anyone had ever; it was sore and yet she didn't want him to stop, she suddenly felt it coming again, she was going to orgasm; it started small and grew in to an explosion of pleasure; he didn't change his pace, he just kept on, she felt it again, smaller this time but the result was the same, a smaller orgasm, he just kept banging, it was even too much for her she wondered if he would stop. Then, almost as if he had been reading her mind, he pushed her legs above her head smacked her arse and grunted as he picked up the pace for a last time and rested.

"Okay, boy, clean it up." He said to Chase.

Chase hunted around for something to wipe the dripping white ooze from both the Policeman's cock and Amy's' pussy, searching for those panties, but he couldn't see them in the moonlight. He appeared nervous and flustered to Amy, like a rabbit with hunters coming over the ridge. Startled, he wanted to run.

"Suck it off, you fool." Bellowed Boswell

Chase immediately went to his cock and took it in his mouth. Boswell shoved his face off him by a hand on his forehead.

"Ladies first, careful it's delicate after a good fuck."

Chase, confused, turned around and put his face in Amy's crotch, licking and sucking she whacked him and the ear and told him to slow down and not be so rough. Denton Boswell reached over to Amy and kissed her lightly on the lips, and then a little more searching with his tongue. She responded by putting her hand around his head to draw him into her passionate kissing. Denton kept his hand on Chase's head, ensuring he was doing his job of cleaning well.

He withdrew from the embrace, clipped Chase on the ear again, and told him it was his turn to be clean. Chase put his mouth tentatively over the policeman's helmet.

"All the way, dear boy, my cock goes all the way into a lady, not like that tiddler of yours."

Denton pushed Chase down the to back of his throat, causing Chase to gasp and choke, Denton gave him no mercy.

"Your bitch can do it, so can you."

He fucked Chases in the mouth. His intensity increased as Amy watched on, seeing her previously preferred shag humiliated by this strapping young policeman. She loved it. She had never been with a man so positive, so big, so strong. Amazingly, she had struck the jackpot, and she wanted his demanding style of sex from all her lovers. She heard Chase cough and splutter, as the enormous cock drove harder and faster into his mouth, then she watched a last thrust that looked like it would completely choke him. Denton dragged the coughing and spluttering Chase off his erection and slap him on both checks with it.

"Swallow it all, you weasel, there's a good boy. You can expect more of that from me. You will be mine."

He turned back to Amy and picked up her clothes, handed them to her, and told her to get dressed.

"You won't need these." he said, shoving her panties in his trouser pocket. She dressed immediately. He reached down and uncuffed Chase, who stood up, his trousers still around his ankles.

"Pull them up you've nothing to skite about." He directed at Chase then to Amy. "We must do that again, can I give you a lift home?"

"No, I don't want to arrive home in a police car. I have a more private place for next time, we can spend longer at it."

"Sounds good, bring your little friend with you, I could have a treat for him."

He clipped his hand cuffs back on his belt, did up his fly and turned, leaving them in the train.