Adult Farm Ch. 17 - Fire

Story Info
Raped Emmy rescued, and hidden, Dave is arrested for fire.
2.9k words
4.6
1.7k
2
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first book in this trilogy is Adult World described how to rejected lovers meet and form a group of like mind people exploring polyamory. Through miss fortune, this group of swingers discover they aren't universally liked draw unwanted attention from police. They are forced to move from their city and set up elsewhere. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This is a second novella in the same series. Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind polyamorous people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. The lifestyle pushes emotional buttons with the participants and creates real-world issues.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to discover how these relationships affect our heroes.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

----------------------------------

Making a racket and sounding like it was missing a muffler he heard a sound he didn't want to hear, coming up the drive he could swear it was the Ford. Dave grabbed his rifle from the bike as he rushed in-doors. Smoke was thicker than it looked, when he opened the door, it rushed out at him. He had read the books and watched on TV about fire and smoke, he knew to drop to his knees. He wasn't sure why he had come in here, to check to see if anybody was here, he supposed.

With smoke getting thicker, Dave crawled the length of the hall, he could he hear the flames, he had reached the kitchen door, he put down his rifle grabbed the fire extinguisher they had installed there. On entering the kitchen, the stink of petrol hit him, then he spotted a stooped figure in front of the stove. Dressed in a black hoody and black tight jeans, this person was emptying a fuel can. From behind he didn't recognise the person doing this to their home, although the shape and gait looked familiar, instinctively he lifted the fire extinguisher in both hands and bought it down on the intruders arms, fuck it was Chase Defoe the pool boy, what the fuck he thought. Never mind right now he had to look for the fire, dragged the body the two meters to the outside door leaving him on the verandah, he grabbed the fuel can, took it outside with the body, before heading back and find the fire and extinguish it.

Dave could now hear the noise of police sirens coming up the drive, good he had backup even if it was that bastard Boswell, at least he could sort out Chase. He headed back into the hall and was immediately confronted with smoke and low-level fire. He pulled the door to the kitchen closed, keep that fire out he thought that gas will go like a rocket. He started to discharge the fire extinguisher at the flames in front of him. On reaching the T intersection in the hall to the right was the new room set as a clinic, to the left the old surveillance room, the sign on the door of this room had melted and the door was ablaze.

Dave pointed the extinguisher at the base of the door, it was sort of effective for a moment, then he realised the fire was burning through the wall, the old structure was just boards, there was a roar as the flame broke through and started incinerating the contents of the room, his extinguisher empty he realised he'd lost the battle. His lungs were gasping, his body felt like it was cooking he was only running on adrenaline, if he didn't get out of here he would be toast like the rest of the building. Pushing the clinic door open open he smashed the French windows and made his exit.

He no longer heard the Falcon, it either arrived and stopped or gone away, he could hear sirens, the volunteers would be awhile, it must be that fucking useless Policeman. Suddenly he felt heat on his back he realised his back was on fire. Fuck this nightmare won't end, he instinctively rolled over onto his back, rocking back and forth in an effort to snuff the fire out while he ripped at the buttons on his shirt. Eventually he was free, standing there in his jeans and boots, his back felt like it was still on fire, a quick check with his hands proved to himself it wasn't.

Dave heard Boswell yelling, he was around by the kitchen verandah, the fire truck was now coming up the drive, he determined the police officer was calling in an ambulance for Chase, thank god Chase was still alive, it could have become a little awkward if he had died. The local volunteers started rolling out hoses, one of their number rushed up to Chase putting oxygen on him while he, spoke to Boswell. Dave sat on the lawn watching this play out before getting up and going to see if he could help the firefighters save his house. He was just walking over and he thought of ringing Dennis and telling him it was all clear when he checked himself, he didn't want it known about the bunker, Denny and Emmy would be safe in there for now. Just then, there were two shots.

"Oh Shit there is a loaded firearm in the hall be-careful." He yelled at the yellow suited guys piling all over the house.

He felt a wrench at his arm he realised he had a handcuff on his hand, and Boswell spoke at him.

"You, Mr David Stapleton can come with me down to the station and give me a formal statement, this is not looking good for you, your house torched, and employee assaulted and left for dead and a loaded firearm. It's not hard to put this scenario together, you are in a lot of trouble."

He pushed David into the backseat of the car and handcuffed his hands to a rail across the back of the passenger seat.

"I've got you at last you bastard, payback time." He put his siren and lights on and headed down the drive, talking on his radio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thick black air surround the house environs, choking every breath taken from it. Even though the underground room was vented to the outside world, the fume charged atmosphere coming from the burning building. Coughing and spluttering, trying to breathe Dennis tried to shut down the vents. He found a small black switch board marked "Air Filtration," this had fan control as well as air-conditioning. Dennis quickly realised that the bunker contained a sophisticated process of air processing, which included heating and cooling as well as air cleaning and filtration. The bunker had been built for long-term existence during bush fires or other emergency. He picked his way through controls to set the environment to be a warm twenty-four degrees Celsius and the air filtration to maximum. Almost immediately the air space warmed, the ceiling fans slowed and a low hum of the air conditioning equipment kicked in. Very cool, he thought, Dave and him hadn't explored this aspect of the room, Dave would be delighted.

Emmy stood in just the jacket Dave gave her, watching her friend in awe as he rushed around seemly, understanding all the stuff that controlled this place. He worked like an engineer sent to commission the bunker.

Emmy was shaking uncontrollably, her partner saw her hugging herself as she tried to keep warm in the snug room. Her arms wrapped around her own body, shivering in a vein effort to warm herself. If he didn't do something soon, she would be in trouble already in the early stages of shock, this could be fatal if he didn't do something quickly. He attempted to warm her using his own body warmth, putting his arms around her, cuddling her as tightly as he could. Her body shook, her skin a cold pale, and she felt like ice. She needed more warmth, he remembered the other room had a wardrobe in it, loaded with blankets and clothing. Moving rapidly opening the cupboard built into the wall to rummage through the contents. The huge space was a treasure chest of warm clothing, including big woollen jerseys, and bright colour overalls. He selected one of the many high-visibility orange overalls similar to the volunteer fire brigade uniform and grabbed at a big, warm blanket that was in a pile of sheets and blankets beside the clothing. Breathing the over powering musty smell made him draw quick gasps. Nobody had opened this cupboard in a while. Designed as a fire safe room from bush fires, this place had been more than adequately stocked. He had never seen or heard of anyone putting some much effort in.

Back into the primary room, he movement on the screens for the security cameras caught their attention. The screen layout had one screen with main small boxes, with a larger screen to show the camera you had in focus. On the focus screen he could see Dave heading down the hall, stopping by the kitchen door he poked his head around it. His next movement puzzled Dennis, Dave withdrew from the room, put the rifle down and took the fire extinguisher from the wall and disappeared into the kitchen.

Dennis shrugged and took the coverall and blankets into the principal room for them to both dress in warm clothing. Once in her clothes, with a blanket wrapped around her, Emmy looked much happier with some colour coming back into her cheeks. Dennis returned to watch more from the security footage. He took Emmy's hand and led her into the desk, sitting her down at the console and leaning over the back. He lost sight of Dave, the rifle still leaning on the wall by the kitchen door. On the feeds from the trap cameras mounted outside, he saw the police car come up the drive. He watched as Constable Boswell, got out of the car and headed towards the house, he went straight to the verandah by the kitchen door, and seconds later he was dragging out a body, Dennis thought it looked familiar but he could not quite place it. It didn't appear to be Dave. Constable Boswell immediately put his radio to his mouth and said something into it.

The four trail cameras showed a complete view of the entry to the property, each camera focused on an aspect of the entrance and had its own batteries and storage card. They had been a cheap option to provide some security around protecting the expensive equipment set up; they had now developed as a studio in the barn. Tonight they were proving their worth. The couple watched as the volunteer fire brigade turned up in their fire tender and in various cars. Constable Boswell handed the body over to a firefighter who radioed something and grabbed what looked like an oxygen bottle and musk and put it on the body's face. Obviously that person, whoever wasn't dealing with the fire. The flames were now more visible, busting out the back of the farm residence approximately from the direction of the old security and control room. These now held the stock of sex toys the club sold. Constable Boswell went around the building in that direction and reappeared hustling Dave in front of him.

"What the fuck?" Dennis exclaimed as bent over and cuddled Emmy close to him.

"He's going to handcuff him that's crazy." Emmy replied.

Suddenly the screens went blank although the lights remained on, In one corner of the screen was the feed from the four trail cameras, still showing the view of the entry of all the buildings. The house power shut off by the fire brigade, leaving only track cameras running on their own batteries.

Dennis remembered the batteries for the bunker were sufficient for about two hours running all this stuff. He would shut down as much as he could have to run lights only. The diesel motor sat up stairs ready for use if he needed it but he didn't want to show themselves or create alarm when the backup had kicked in. They could stay invisible for now fantastic, nobody knew they were down here, there was food in the cupboards and plenty of water,. He would ensure all but the computer power points were dead, so they could continue to watch the trap cameras. Boswell put Dave into the police car and the fire brigade were doing their job he Dennis took Emmy back to the couch in the principal room and they lay together cuddling.

"Sorry about all this, we will need to stay here until I hear from Dave, or one other that it's all clear." Dennis whispered in her ear.

"It's my fault, you came to find me, those bastards just grabbed me from outside the shop."

"It's not your fault, there is something odd about this, it's too much of a coincidence, I may be over thinking it but don't you think Chase being here while we were away too much of a coincidence."

Dave moved from the couch to get a glass of water for Emmy, before going back to the PC's to see the latest on the screens. The police car had left, leaving the fire brigade in the fading daylight still working hard. The flames were dwindling; the house had sustained a lot of damage, Dave felt as if he was watching a documentary from somebody else tragedy. He returned to the couch, and set next to her prone body, gently touching her tummy.

"You OK, at least you've stopped shivering that's a plus, those bastards, who knows how that will affect you."

She held his massaging hand. "You mean sex and a like, or how I feel about them."

"How you feel about yourself and being in the world, I suppose."

"I'm just bloody disappointed at those cunts, they're school mates, they're people I will see every day, what the fuck did they think they were doing? This may hurt you, but I've slept with a couple of those guys. That is not them, that is not the way they behave, I don't understand Denny." She burst into tears, and hugged herself again, curling her legs into a fetal position.

Dennis regretted asking, but maybe she had to do this, maybe she had to get it out, he didn't know those guys like she did, he'd seen some thugs around they hassled him on the bike when he came into town. He thought this was just

"I will not submit to a rape test, and I'm not sure I'm cool with that."

"Why Emmy, those guys grabbed you and took you by force. We have a video of the attack."

"Well, ever since we had the spar, I felt like I wanted to do it with other guys. One of my dreams was to be in the middle of a gang bang, and that dream was coming true."

"You mean until I butted in, then Dave came to the rescue?"

"Well yeah, I mean I didn't give consent, and they were way too rough, but I had kinda dreamed of being taken like that. You Jealous?"

"Well, yeah, but I am furious that they did what they did without consent."

Emmy had rolled away from Dennis and talked to the wall. She had curled back into a fetal ball.

"Well, perhaps, but everyone in town will know everything about this and it will become a big shit storm if I report it, but nobody will care if we just let it slip by."

"But you let them get away with it, that's hardly fair on you, is it? What's stopping them thinking oh we got away with it, let's do it again with some other poor girl. They could seriously hurt them. What if they come after you to shut you up?"

"Yeah, I suppose, but their mum's shop at the supermarket where I'm check out, how do I look them in the eye? It's impossible, it's like I gotta get out of town."

"You don't have to work at that store, you only have part of a year left at high school. I would love it if you would come and be with me or us, up here on the Farm."

"Would you really, I still need to earn some money, to pay rent and stuff."

"We could probably get you weekend, work at the Country Cafe."

"I still don't want to report those guys, or have tests."

"Emmy you must, it's for Daves sake, otherwise how do we explain how all this happened? They have him locked up for who knows what, and whatever he did, he did it to save us from those bastards."

"I suppose, but I'm frightened for the future, nothing is going to be the same, I think they've ended my innocence."

Emmy burst into an uncontrolled sobbing, deep from the pit of her soul, she flooded her face with a waterfall of liquid emotions. Dave could do only hold her close and stroke her blonde head.