Adult Farm Ch. 18 - Interviewed

Story Info
June spills the beans about Officer Boswells Sexual Habits.
2.7k words
4.83
1.6k
3
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first book in this trilogy is Adult World described how to rejected lovers meet and form a group of like mind people exploring polyamory. Through miss fortune, this group of swingers discover they aren't universally liked draw unwanted attention from police. They are forced to move from their city and set up elsewhere. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This is a second novella in the same series. Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind polyamorous people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. The lifestyle pushes emotional buttons with the participants and creates real-world issues.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to discover how these relationships affect our heroes.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Painted a pale green, the interview room was no bigger than three metres by three metres, it smelt like a mix between hospital disinfectant and musty sweat. A door made of solid varnished timber led to a corridor Constable Boswell roughly shoved Dave down to this room. Daves only experience of the police station was the front desk. It appeared tiny; he was no expert never being behind the counter of one. The whole shitty incident had taken place in the late afternoon, early evening, and most of the day workers had gone home, leaving the evening shift. The phones automatically switched through to the city, only a couple of officers handled the evening and night shifts. Nothing happened here. 

The other person on duty was a woman. A stockily built lady, short black hair, weather-beaten face with the hint of a smile. Dave thought out of uniform would be a bit of a middle age looker. He had gotten into the habit of mentally undressing everyone he met. This habit had risen from a game that he and June shared: she did the boys and he the girls. They would make story's up about who they were and what their sex story was, the stories could become quite outlandish, her story formed in his mind he saw her as a submissive being led on a leash on all fours naked by her master dressed in dress police uniform. Just as he was coming to the interesting bit, the door opened and there stood Boswell.

"What's the password for your phone?" He shouted.

"Doesn't have one."

Dave didn't see the next move coming, his ear exploded as Boswell hit him across it with the back of his hand sending Dave to the floor, knocking him off his chair sending the chair across the floor.

"Everything Okay here?" the police lady poked her head around the door.

"Yeah, he just fell off his chair." Boswell was quick to say.

"You Okay son, Dave, isn't it? You from up the old Macquarie, place hippies I believe?"

"Yes, that's us, with the house nearly gone now, I don't know what we will do,"

The police woman walked in the room, picked up the chair, and placed it by Dave. She turned to Boswell.

"Is that Mr Stapleton's phone, if it is, give it to him or put it in an evidence bag. What's he here for, anyway?"

"Attempted murder, if the lad doesn't recover, murder, at the very least manslaughter."

These words were a complete shock to Dave. He expected they would have an initial discussion where he would tell this idiot what happened and Dennis and Emmy's assault. Boswell jumped to a conclusion and was ignoring all the rest. The story of how Emmy was picked up and taken to a picnic spot, strip naked and forcefully fucked by local scum bags seemed to irrelevant to this ding bat of a police officer. Thank goodness this lady turned up.

"You kidding, have you taken a statement, booked him in formally you need to do that, I will sit with him, you need to bag that phone, although after you have been all over it I'm not sure how valid the evidence would be."

"Well know I was waiting for the city boys, to come?" 

"Our friend was raped officer, and this guy has not even asked about it, the house was set on fire while we were out rescuing the poor girl your mate doesn't even seem to care."

Boswell started to raise his hand to hit Dave again, then glanced at his female superior and lowered it again.

The police woman walked up to him and said directly to his face.

"Constable, we need to talk, leave this lad and come down to the office."

She guided Constable Boswell out the door and they disappeared into the bowels of the police station.

Dave waited nervously, he had not realised that this slug was trying to make out all of this was his fault, this is what Katrina had warned of. There was no mention of the sexual assaults, the chase or the fact that the turd Chase had been torching the house, he was protecting it what a mess. His mind wandered to his soul mate, he pictured her in that very first meeting in that noisy club in the city. That diminutive woman, he bumped into when he had been humiliated by his then girlfriend  and her by her then boyfriend. He had gone looking for instant sexual gratification and found a partner who ticked all his boxes. In a way, they both clung to each other, knowing when they strayed, they always had arms to go backed to. He wished he could call June, his soul mate would know what to do, she always did.

The woman police officer returned to the room, introducing herself as Senior Constable Jane Bell. She sat down opposite Dave and told him; she knew about the fire and she knew that two people had been there, one was in hospital with a blow to the head and the other one was him, but none of this made sense to her at present. She asked him to give a statement of what happened that day. 

Dave went through the whole affair, starting with the desperate call from Dennis, saying the local boys had abducted Emmy, gang raping her. He responded by calling the police station, before heading to where he believed they were. He explained, finding both Dennis and Emmy being assaulted. He had threatened with his gun, grabbed Emmy and Dennis, racing back to the farm. He continued by relating how he arrived back; he thought he saw the police car leaving, but he couldn't be sure. He added he hid Emmy and Dave and went into the house to see what the fire was all about. That's when he caught the guy spreading petrol all over the kitchen he knocked him out and tried to put the fire out. That's when Constable Boswell turned up and arrested him.

She asked him if Constable Boswell followed up with the assaults.

"He wouldn't listen." Dave said. 

"So where are Dennis and Emmy now?"

"Still hidden, I told them to only answer to me. June might have found them by now." 

"You have contacted the others in the house?" 

"No, he took my phone."

She explained to Dave that they could only detain him for questioning without charge for up to 8 hours and questioning could only be for 4 hours, Dave had been there for two hours already, the city boys would be at least another hour away, time was running out.  

"We have impounded your phone as evidence and she would now formally interview him for the first time, so they had some background before the detectives turned up.

Her phone beeped, and she stood up, and left the room, Dave heard shouting somewhere in the station, he assumed the police were arguing, the door suddenly opened and there was June being ushered in by the Policewoman.

"Thank fuck, this is crazy, they are thinking of charging me. All I did was try to save Emmy and Dennis."

"What happened to those two?" 

"They kidnapped Emmy to gang raped her. When Dennis went to help, he got the same treatment. I managed to..., doesn't matter, they're in the bunker. You need to get them out, but not in front of this lot. All our evidence is there."

The police woman re-entered the room, she turned to Dave.

"Look, you have a lot to do sorting out some facts, I suggest you engage a solicitor, the charges that Constable Boswell is considering are very serious." Looking at June, she said, "I want you to go home, sort out what you need to. If we don't formally charge by 0200 hours, we have to let him go. I think we can clear this up by then."

"I want to register a protest, that Constable Boswell has history with us and I don't feel safe leaving Dave here." June said.

"That's an extremely serious allegation you're making, do you have proof?"

"Yes!" Dave said  "I do, and the policewoman was his regular partner will verify what I'm sayings."

"Why didn't you bring this up?"

Dave felt uncomfortable with this line of questioning. Screwed again, the woman had changed from friendly to aggressive quickly.

"The policewoman is Constable Katrina Blake, his regular partner, she advised me that if I made too much fuss, you lot would find other ways of making our lives miserable."

"However, we are happy to tell you about it if you want?" June moved to be beside Dave, facing the lady police officer."

"I would appreciate that, you will need to make a formal statement, lets hear what you are accusing my fellow officer of." Senior Constable Jane Bell, opened an A5 notebook, took a multi colour pen from her breast pocket, clicked the blue ink side and started to write the heading on the page.

"It happened when the girls were home sorting out our merchandise." Dave began the story.

"Were you there? How many were in the house?" Her direct questioning made Dave uncomfortable, 

"No, the girls told me about it when I got home." 

Senior constable turned to June and repeated the question, raising her right hand as if to stop Dave from talking, putting her phone on the desk while touching the screen.

"Were you in the house when this all took place?" This time, the policewoman's question was directed at June.

"I was home with our flat mate Poppy, we had the day off to do a stock take of the toys we had and look at what was selling well and what wasn't. I had the idea we could make a promotional video for the stuff that it wasn't so obvious how customers might used them."

"What do you mean by that? What are you selling?" The police officer's tone had changed from an aggressive adversary to an inquisitive peer.

"Oh, didn't Dave tell you, we sell adult toys online, it is a sideline to fund our lifestyle, as you can imagine, some toys are a bit obscure as to what they are used for and so we were looking at those obscure toys to see how we would make a How to Style video. While we were doing this, the door crashed open, and there they were."

"Who are we talking about Constable Boswell and this Constable Blake?" Constable Bell, put the pen in her mouth, sucking on it as if in deep thought. She had reached over, touching her phone again.

"No, another guy. I think he was called Khan, an Indian dude."

"Oh, so he had a different partner? Did Constable Khan take part in this alleged sexual assault?"

"Not as such. He didn't stop it either." June was more confident as she settled in to retelling the tale.

"Go on."

"Boswell searched the place, he came back with merchandise and made the wild assumption the boxes contained drugs. But they only contained the goods we sell online. He saw my friend struggling to stay calm and remember she wearing a strap on penis switched on in her vagina, she was quietly being pleasured internally. With this rubber dick out front. When Boswell realised he was just looking at sex toys, he changed his tack, he told Poppy to get on her knees and open her mouth. She complied, and he unzipped his trousers and put his rather handsome cock in her mouth. Poppy just did what Poppy does and started to service this police officers stiff.

"Wait, you are telling me that Constable Boswell solicited fellatio and you flat mate Poppy Scott obliged?"

" Yep, that's exactly what happened, but Poppy was distracted by what was happening between her own legs. He slapped her face and withdrew, she wasn't working him to his satisfaction and ordered that I got on my knees and take his dick. I objected, and he slapped me and forced me down."

"So you objected?"

"Yes, and he held my nose, I opened to breathe, and he stuffed that monster in my mouth."

"What did you do then?"

"I complied, he was about to slap me again, remember we are naked, with two big men in our flat. We were just about to enjoy some sexual fun amongst ourselves they were not invited."

" Yes, I understand, this must have been very distressing for you. Go on, continue." Constable Jane Bell, was now recording the conversation on her phone and making notes."

"Well, I did what a girl does when she has a penis in her mouth, he appeared to be enjoying it. Then I don't know, I thought why? So I bit down as hard as I could on him, I got him at the base of his head, and I reached and crushed his testicles in my hand. He tried to pull free, and I kept on biting until he hit me so hard I fell over, releasing it." June was looking at the floor as she spoke, she hadn't told the tale in that detail before even to Dave, although Dave had seen the video of the whole scene. She felt ashamed, even though it wasn't her fault, she thought she hadn't tried hard enough to reject Boswell's advances.

"Shocking, but the problem we have here is proving all of this, it's really a Police Officer's word against yours."  

"No, we have video of the whole incident, inside our apartment was video cameras set up, we have the incident from different angles. We can prove it." June had perked up, it looked like Constable Bell believed her."

"Where is this video?" The police woman asked.

June looked at Dave, who raised his hand to silence June, then he cut in.

"Boswell thinks it's on my phone that's why he was keen to destroy it, but it isn't there, I have it stored on the cloud. I have that footage and I will have a complete record of who and what started the fire, again on the cloud. I showed the footage to Constable Katrina Black, she advised me to be very careful with it."

"Do you have a phone number for Constable Blake or someway of contacting her?" 

Dave was embarrassed, he knew Katrina's phone number off by heart, but he didn't want to admit that in front of June. June was jealous enough about his short liaison with the lady copper. What happened to all that it doesn't matter who we fuck business, clearly June wanted to monitor it. "It's in my phone, which you guys have."

"You're staying with us until the detectives turn up, I will keep Boswell away from you. June you go home and get all you can re this alleged gang rape, and previous harassment and we'll have people in the morning to talk to the victims in the meantime tell them to avoid showering if you can."

Dave felt uncomfortable, this whole thing has blown up, there was nothing he could do but wait for the detectives. Boswell was ferreting around in the background trying to muddy the waters, and things didn't look bright for him. At this rate, he could be in jail for a very long time. It didn't seem right.