Adult Farm Ch. 19 - Second Interview

Story Info
Dave interviewed by a surprise Detective who has a wet pussy.
3.4k words
4.62
2k
3
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave didn't know how long he had been a guest of the Burntwood Police. It seemed like hours, but perhaps it wasn't long, it just seemed like that.

Arrested by his nemesis police officer Boswell after rescuing Emmy from the clutches of local hoods raping her, on arriving home he found smoke billowing from the Adult Farm house, Dave rushed inside to investigate only to find Chase his the club gardener and pool boy pouring petrol throughout the premises. Dave restrained him, knocking him out and dragging his body outside, it was at this point Constable Boswell turned up assumed the worst of Dave and arrested him for attempted murder. City detectives had turned up in the village thinking they had a murder case on hands. Desperate to have Constable Boswell under control Dave now had to convince them that his truth was the real truth and Boswell was living in his own fantasy world In Constable Boswell's fantasy world Dave was the problem.

Junes visit had given Dave hope that something would happen on his side and this bizarre situation could be resolved. His mind flipped between concern for himself, concern for Emmy and Dennis, and why turn the clubs home into a pile of ashes. This wasn't an accident, this was a deliberate attempt to hurt the club or maybe just him.

That bastard Boswell is in this up to his neck, he thought. The more he applied his brain, the more Boswell just kept turning up. Why didn't they come to the house, how come Boswell returned almost directly after the hoons leaving and him calling the police? He didn't have time to come from the village. That bastard was definitely around and had something to do with the fire, but how could he get someone to listen and how could he prove it.

In the middle of his pondering, he heard a car pull up and the sounds of people being welcomed. Shortly after the door opened to the interview room and two well dress men stood in the doorway, they both had their heads shaved. Was this police uniform, Dave thought? They looked like they were rugby players, thick shouldered, shaven heads, neat grey suits and white shirts, one with a tie and one without. The one with the tie appeared friendly enough, with almost a smile on his face. The younger one appeared more intense. They carried a file with them, that the younger one was reading, the older one, smiled and stepped towards Dave.

"Mr Stapleton, I'm Detective Robinson and this is Detective Calvo, we are here to investigate the fire at the Macquarie Farm and an assault on a Chase Defoe who appears to have been trying to save the building."

"That's the wrong way round, Chase was burning down our home, I stopped him and what about the gang rape on Emmy and Dennis?"

The detectives moved across the room, shifted two chairs opposite Dave out and sat down.

"Well, Mr Stapleton, that's what you have said in your statement, but it doesn't match the statement from the police officer at the scene. Unless you have some hard evidence to show otherwise, our inclination is to believe the police officer, wouldn't you agree? As far as the alleged gang rape there has been nothing reported and we have nothing to go on."

"I'm reporting it now, I reported it to Constable Boswell."

"We have no record sir and unless you have evidence you should stop constantly accusing a police officer, that won't get you anywhere but trouble." Said, detective Robinson.

Frustrated Dave racked his brain, now very frightened, he knew he had access to video on his phone, of the gang rape, had it been loaded to the cloud, or was it still just there, he had set it to auto update. The four wheeler had footage from the front mounted GoPro he would need to unload that but footage existed back at the farm of the Boswell and the city place, but that would mean revealing the bunker. Instantly he had clarity, he knew the answer; the answer staring him in the face.

"I might have evidence; I might have it here in the Police Station."

"Go on then, son, where is this evidence?" Constable Calvo spoke for the first time.

"My phone, I can't guarantee the house stuff because time has passed, but I know that back at the farm the evidence will be there, it's overwritten every 24 hours so we have time to get it."

"What are you talking about?" Calvo continued the questioning.

"We have Surveillance Trap cameras mounted around the courtyard, I get a feed from those cameras to my phone, they don't last too long but I have had up to ten hours when nothing is going on, although with all today's action there might be a lot less."

"And your phone is where?"

Dave looked at the elder of the Detectives in the eyes and said. "Constable Boswell took it for evidence he said."

"That's interesting." Detective Robinson said. "Calvo step outside with me."

Dave was alone again. The two detectives rose and left the room. His mind wandered back to the guys back at the farm and how they were making out without him around. The house would be a mess, perhaps not salvageable, perhaps they could get some caravans or demountable like they had as dorms for the duration of repairs. The door opened again and only Detective Robinson returned. He held a plastic bag with what looked like his phone; the face smashed.

"It appears you tried to break your phone before handing it to the Constable Boswell."

"That's not true, the Constable Bell can verify it was in perfect condition."

"Well, she isn't here, but this looks useless." Detective Robinson said.

Dave reached over to the phone on the table. He couldn't touch it without permission; he was studying to see if he could sign in. It didn't look like it. His heart sank, then a thought came to him.

"Detective, if you get a paper clip, we can take out the SD card from the phone. If you have another Android phone, we can put the card into it. This will mean we can see the content of the card."

The Detective looked at him, and then the smashed phone.

"I can't do that; this is under police protection now."

"Detective, I will talk you through the process, I don't have to touch it."

"Okay, but it better work or your wasting police time and that is an offence."

Detective Robinson left the room and came back with a paper clip and an android phone. It wasn't exactly the latest, Dave worried it might not handle the high capacity SD card he had, but too late now they had to plough on. It took nearly ten minutes to get his micro SD card out and put it on the other phone.

He was just about to talk Detective Robinson through how to find the photos and video footage when the door opened and in stepped Constable Katrina Blake. Shocked Dave didn't know whether to acknowledge her or not, thankfully Detective Robinson broke the ice.

"This is Detective Katrina Blake, I assume you know her from previous encounters." Detective Robinson was looking at the slim figure of the woman detective, in her tight dark blue skirt, blouse unbuttoned to the middle of her cleavage and her chest covered in her long blond hair.

"Yeah, yes, we have met." Flashes of her naked form in her own flat, facing out the window her arse pushed out to provide better access as he fucked her from behind crossed his mind. He felt the rush of blood turning his complexion a light red colour, and his dick filling in his pants. Katrina did this to him, what was she doing here.

"She is here as you mentioned her and it appears she has some of the history on you and Constable Boswell." Detective Robinson turned to Detective Robinson and continued. "From what you've said we have a rotten apple in this barrel and for once it ain't the public this time."

"Let me hear Dave's, ah Mr Stapleton's statement for myself, you guys have heard it you don't need to stay, grab a coffee. We would both like one when you come back."

"Shouldn't leave you alone." Detective Robinson was leaving the room and Detective Calvo responded.

"Come on Calvo, it's obvious we have the wrong man here. Let Detective Blake hear the story from the witness while we grab a cuppa." They both left the room.

"What the fuck happened here, you look like shit and who's this Emmy you were talking about, I assume the Dennis guy is that kid with the enormous dick, and the staying power of milli seconds?

"Emmy is a local and Dennis partner, and Dennis has improved his staying power now so the ladies tell me."

"You still doing this polymorphic shit, June still letting you shag anything you want."

"You make it sound dirty, but yes we see sex and commitment as two different things."

"Excellent, I was dreaming of the episode in front of my window when I was woken to come here, now Mrs Blake downstairs is running wet, it will be in my shoes soon."

"Aren't you knickers meant to keep it in?"

"Yes, but you have to remember to wear them. Seems I rushed out and forgot to but them on."

"You are such a slut, I don't believe you."

"I forgot my bra as well." Katrina put her hand into her shirt and pulled out her white breast topped with the tiny deep red nipple.

"Shit, put it away, we'll get sprung."

"No we won't, they are heavy-footed I will hear them." Katrina moved close to Dave and took his hand, she directed it to the hem of her skirt and dragged it up underneath to the soft white interior of her thigh. He could feel the warmth as he came close to her sex centre, she was correct it was very wet.

"Taste it on you fingers, don't you want a piece of that Dave?"

"Certainly, not here, even I aren't that sex obsessed."

"Never thought you would say no to hot pussy, not matter where it was presented."

"I want to, believe me, I just don't feel safe here."

"Your dick wants to come out and play, I can see it pushing against your trousers. Must be painful is it?"

"Now you mention it it is."

"Let me relieve it a little, a quick head job, and you can fuck me later."

"No, really not here."

"Spoil sport. Shit I can hear them coming." She shovelled her breasts back in her blouse and brushed down her skirt.

The door open and Detective Calvo entered with two cups of coffee.

"The boss thought you might like these, he will be along shortly."

A joint thanks came from the guilty parties.

"Lets look at this evidence, if he has satisfied your requirements detective Blake?" Detective Robinson had walked in the room to join the other three.

"Well not entirely." She paused looking at Dave. "We need to look at his photos first, who knows what we might find there."

He hadn't taken much video on his phone, he was more intent on rescuing Emmy from the clutches of the local ruffians assaulting her. The card yielded eight good pictures the scene, and the shot that Dennis had sent him in WhatsApp. The clearest picture was of Emmy strapped to the table, with some guy standing on a bench seat between her legs and a couple of guys bending over her, groping her tits. One of the ugly little turds, had her delicate little breast squeezed with the nipple clearly on top, the other was pulling at her left nipple as it were some kind of handle.

"It's all I have on photos here the rest would be on my bike GoPro and that is back at the farm, we could go out there and get it. I also have the footage of Boswell in our city flat assaulting my girlfriend. I don't know if Dennis has any pictures or videos, I haven't talked to him about it."

"This doesn't prove anything about Constable Boswell, it only vaguely tells us about the alleged rape. She might well be in some of consented gang bang in the pictures you have here." Detective Robinson looked directly into Dave's eyes, Dave stared at the floor feeling disappointed he didn't have more evidence.

"Like I said there is more videos on my bike GoPro, that's footage of the gang rape. I have another video of Constable Boswell assaulting my housemates when he was in the city. That is complete, shows everything, shows him assaulting my girlfriend and forcing her to do a head job on him. Shows her nearly biting the stupid cunts dick off and drama after that. You are welcome to a copy of that."

"Did he know you had that footage?" Detective Robinson asked.

"He didn't exactly know what I had, but he knew I had something. He tried to intimidate me at the coffee shop the other day and well I threatened I would use it if he didn't back off."

Dave felt uneasy. All his aces were out, and he wasn't confident what the police would do the right thing. He didn't know how far he could trust them.

"We will keep the SD card as evidence, there's not enough here to corroborate your story about Constable Boswell, however I see your point with the sexual assault on the young lady. Time is running out so you are free to go, Obviously we will need to keep the phone and card, don't speak about this to anyone."

"What about my lawyer," Dave asked then an after thought. "Why don't you come out to the farm with me and look at what I have, I, um we believe that Constable Boswell is dangerous, you need to see what we have.

"Well, of course, your lawyer. The crime scene guys are or will be up at your farm, we'll be up as soon as we get coverage for the station the other police officer has disappeared. We're still looking for her. Meanwhile, you can use a phone here and get someone to come and pick you up, don't go anywhere this is far from over."

Constable Calvo led Dave out of the interview room and back to his front desk so Dave to could make a call to June. Meanwhile, he went off looking for Constable Boswell. It appeared he had also become hard to find. The police station was like a game of disappearing constables, Dave mused to himself. First Jane Bell, now Denton Boswell what the hell was going on here. Jarryd had already turned up at the farm and was catching up he would be out immediately to pick Dave up if they had finished with him.

Detective Katrina Blake, offered to drive Dave back to the farm, the other detectives agree she could go out there but it would be improper for her to be alone with Dave. Deeply disappointed, she agreed to follow Dave out when his lawyer arrived.

It was close to one in the morning when Jarryd turned up to rescue Dave from the police. He had a brief conversation with Detective Robinson before they got into his car.

"So quite a night last night?" Jarryd said.

"Yes, thank you it must have put you out an enormous amount, I'm really grateful your here. How is the farmhouse, did they save it, is Emmy and Dennis okay?" Dave full of domestic questions.

"Our place is burnt to the ground, we will live in the weekend Dorms, and I understand using the generator in the garden shed to provide power until the power company gets over today and sort things out. June has taken control, help is coming in from all over the place. Lets just get you home."

"What about the cops, are they pressing any more charges?" Dave asked.

"They wouldn't say in so many words, they are inclined to believe this Boswell character about the fire, they acknowledged Emmy's rape but haven't connected the two. They have lost the policewoman, she was on duty with Boswell last night, she has just disappeared. Oh, and our friendly Police Woman from the city is here, she is following us home, to get an early heads up on the evidence I have."

The sight of the farm when they turned out was hopeful but very sad. Hopeful as all the residence and some notable others. Including the mayor were on the deck by the spar pool, drinking coffee. A cleanup effort underway, although police tape still surrounded the building. He could hear the generator running from the "garden shed.", Dave smiled to himself. Even Jarryd didn't know if the shed was an entrance to the bunker.

June had been doing a wonderful job at putting things back on track. They had set up the BBQ area as a kitchen; the Dorms had toilets and showers; they needed to shop, right now a fridge and some eating and cooking stuff would be handy, although the bunker had some supplies but not enough.

June bravely showed Dave around what she and the crew had done, taking him through to the studio to show the temporary office. As soon as she was alone with Dave, she pulled him towards her, buried her head in his chest and sobbed uncontrollably. Dave stroked her hair and back to comfort her. He had never felt this close, this connected, her fears and sorry felt like his. He wanted to make everything alright for her. The job in front of them was huge, and she had done so much already.

"I don't know what to do." She said through her tears.

"It's okay, it's okay you are doing exactly the right thing now, and I'm here to help you."

"You all clear, no charges?"

"Not sure, but Jarryd seems to think it will be alright, we'll see after they talk to Chase."

"Umm, Katrina Blake, was at the station, she was validating my story on Boswell."

"Fuck, that's all we need that bitch here."

"Calm down, she is on our side, she was right behind Jarryd and I."

"I bet she's been sniffing around your dick, fuck you into submission, was that the plot."

"Juicy-J don't, we were in a police station, she is trying to help, she like you."

"I'm sorry, I just feel uneasy around her, silly I know."

June took his hand, leading him outside to the gathered group just as Detective Katrina Blake drove up the drive. June lead Dave over to her car, the police woman wound down her window and greeted June.

"I see you have your man safely returned, I will need to borrow him for a while so we can go through the video evidence he has here.

"Fine." June said out loud while she thought, I bet you do you bitch, I can see you are not wearing a bra, is that police regulation uniform. I wonder what she wants, a piece of my man again.