Adult Farm Ch. 20 - Release & Relief

Story Info
Dave escorted home has his police woman again.
3.6k words
4.64
2.1k
3
0

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The arrest of Dave after the fire had been a traumatic experience for everyone, they knew they had been targeted, they knew they had done nothing wrong but now Dave was facing charges of murder, how could this be. June needed to gather the forces of good, there good to fight this.

Poppy drove, June manned the phone, Jarryd Pilkington her first port of call she needed legal advice and a big hug from hard athletic body, that would need to wait, it didn't stop her reminiscing in her mind the first fuck they had in the stationery storage cupboard at work. He advised her to ensure Dave said nothing for now. A difficult ask had been with with the only two on duty in the station she would need to deal with Boswell before getting access to Dave. She trusted Dave to keep his mouth shut. Jarryd promised he would be there as soon as he practically could. He had a big day in the office tomorrow, but he would do what he could to clear the decks.

Adana next on the list they needed a friendly doctor, especially with poor Emmy and by the sounds of it Dennis wasn't flash either. Adana had been face down on the carpet on her knees, with her brother fucking her bare black arse for all he was worth. She reached the phone with him still banging away and wonder if June understood her predicament. Jafan wasn't going to stop fucking her until he had finished, his demeanour focused when pleasuring his cock, she agreed to be there as soon as she could. She would bring everything she needed to do a full rape kit examination if Emmy and Dennis agreed to it. Adana mused she will paint the picture of her being screwed in the arse on the lounge floor when the phone rang with June at some other time, she knew June would find it amusing. June had a thing for that beautiful black pole reaming her, she would be jealous. Like Jarryd, Adana would rearrange her schedule and drop everything to support them.

Next call to make sure that Dennis and Emmy knew it was safe to leave the bunker. She knew she had to ensure that nobody official was still in attendance before they came out of the bunker. This had been their secret place, and even through this drama they had kept this a secret.

The next thought was for Emmy's parents, she had left work in the afternoon and never returned, Dave had said he had given her a jacket as the mob and ripped her clothes off, where was her school uniform and her school gear. This was one hell of a mess to sort out, and it all seemed to be down to June to do it. She missed not having Dave to lean on. She loved working with him to solve problems but didn't enjoy being the one to lead; she had decided that. She hoped Dave would forgive her if she used Jarryd as a substitute.

Her mind had wandered to clean white sheets and a naked Jarryd tenderly kiss her vagina, escaping the horror of the day so far, as they round the drive back at the farm, the clock had past ten in the evening. Darkness gave the sodden burnt out structure an eerie feeling, silhouetted against the skyline circled in police tape. It smelt acrid, like a rubbish tip fire. The scene a vision of sadness, oozing the stinking funk of their lives, it permeated the new arrivals, infusing them with a taste of melancholy. The two girls spontaneously burst into tears, embracing each other in front of the car.

Beyond the house, as if on a stage in some macabre act from a play, the brightly lit players sat around in wicker chairs placed so they could all reach the two low coffee tables butted together. The chatter muffled by the constant sound of a diesel engine chugging away in the background. The platform, lit with the studio fill lights, the players, stood as one and moved towards the girl's car.

June saw Emmy dressed in a boiler suit. Even after her ordeal, she still looked a picture of loveliness, managing a smile as she reached out to give June a hug.

"You okay, darling?"

"Yes, thank you everyone has been wonderful, I'm sorry about the house, it's a tragedy."

"Only a building, nobodies hurt, we're insured."

June tried to it shrug off, but the doubt in her belly was growing, while she tried to process the effort involved in getting back to where they were. Her priority, to get Dave out of the clutches of that bastard Boswell.

Just the thought of Boswell seemed to bring trouble. A police van with lights flashing pulled up behind her vehicle. A guy got out of the driver's side and a woman out of the passenger. They walked up to the gathered group.

"Who's the owner here?" The woman spoke.

"That would be me." Came a response from June.

"I'm Detective Cribb and this is Detective Dixon, we're here to do a crime scene investigation. I imagine you guys have had a hunt around the site before we arrived?" Detective Cribb said.

"Guys have you been on the site and if so, who and where?" June asks the group.

They all looked at each other, and concluded that since the fire brigade had left they had not been on the site, they had been told to stay off it until the police arrived to investigate.

"Okay, well that's good we will need to set up lights and so on do you have power to the site."

"Nope, it's turned off at the pole. We were told that the power company would be in tomorrow to sort it out for us."

"How are you powering your lights, then?"

"We have a small emergency Genny."

"Okay, no problem, we carry our own."

The police busied themselves setting up their lights, marking out the scene that left June organising those at the house.

"Emmy have you informed your parents why you are out so late?"

"No June, I'm sorry I didn't think."

"Do you want to do it now?"

"Ah, I don't know what to say, I have been gang raped, and the house I am visiting my boyfriend burnt down. It all sounds a bit dramatic."

"It is dramatic Emmy, do you want me to call them?"

"Do you have to tell them about the rape bit?"

"I suppose not, but you will have to soon."

"I know, but not right now."

June rang Emmy's mum, Nancy Perelman, and explained that there had been a fire at the property. Nobody was hurt but Emmy was staying around helping with the tidy up. She would probably sleep in one of the accommodation rooms tonight and they would run her home in time to get ready for school in the morning.

Once she had rung off, June knew that was the next problem: find school gear for young Emmy because if the police found it they would keep it for evidence.

"Emmy where are you school clothes?"

"I don't know, I left them outside the shop when I was dragged into those brutes car."

"Shit, they might be still there." June said.

"Wait here." Dennis said.

He disappeared towards the Quad bikes and returned with the backpack in tack. He grinned as he handed it over.

"I picked it up when I chased the car, I thought you might want it." Dennis said.

Emmy reached up around Dennis neck and gave him a huge passionate kiss, only stopping when June interrupted.

"Come on, you lot we need to organise the accommodation and get something on for those who are hungry. Poppy you can head over to the bunker and see what food we have in the larder."

Just at that moment a quad bike entered the courtyard from the back track, the long black hair flowing down over her orange singlet which she wore without a bra, her shorts just really underpants, On her back she had a backpack, and strapped to parcel tray of the bike was a cooler box. She looked nothing like the mayoress in her casual clothes.

"I'm sure we are all hungry, so I have sausages, cheese, bread, butter and wine, let's have a barbeque while we make a plan to clean this mess up." Said Felicity Pilkington-Fell as she stepped off her trusty quad bike.

They didn't know what the night would bring, but they had to get their life back on track. Dave's release scheduled at the latest two in the morning if they didn't formally charged him, and right now June couldn't see how that could happen.

Jarryd swept into the drive in his black BMW 5 class, about eleven, dressed in a full white shirt and black suit, looking like he was ready to march into a courtroom, in the car was Dave, looking like death warmed up.

"Trust him to turn up when the food arrives, Dave's stomach must be like a food radar." Poppy had just taken the cooler box from Felicity to move to the table in the barbeque pergola.

June was aching to see Dave and her fantasy with Jarryd had subsided as her dishevelled partner alight from the car with a wide grin on his face.

Dave gushed about Katrina following behind and her being instrumental in getting him out early, his enthusiasm for the women police officer deflated June.

"That bitch is back, how could you Dave." June was furious and she didn't know why.

"Cool it Juicy-J, she convinced them to let me out, she is here on an official capacity to look at the film evidence, I trust her and so should you."

"She's not having you tonight, you're mine." Said June.

Dave stroked his lady's hair and looked into her eyes. "She is here to work, not play sweet heart. "

"Okay, but I am going to be your chaperone, we don't want Mr Stiffy getting involved in the enquiry do we?" June lead Dave to Detective Katrina Blake's car. Katrina, gathered her bag and phone up open the door and greeted the couple.

""I see you have your man safely returned, I will need to borrow him for a while so we can go through the video evidence he has here.

"Fine, but to be honest, you will need us both, as I was a part of one of the occasions remember. " June said out loud while she thought, I bet you do you bitch, I can see you are not wearing a bra, is that police regulation uniform. You just want a piece of my man again. Then out loud. "We can use the studio, it's still fine, has an editing desk and all the gear we need, we will need power to it that's all."

"I can organise power, I will ask our boys to move some of the crime scene power to the Studio." Katrina went to find the officers working the scene, while Dave opened the studio, with the aid of Junes phone lit the room enough to organise furniture. Within fifteen minutes the place was jerry-rigged with power and internet connection. The three huddled around Dave, one lady on each side, both woman had gripped his upper thigh and dragged his legs open between them.

The first video Dave showed was the assault on June in the town flat, he had cobbled together a synopsis, of film as Constable Boswell had forced the naked June down on his penis, and was insisting she suck it.

"He is hung rather well, I didn't realise, he was such a jerk as a partner, I could have used that tool." Katrina was now stroking Dave's every growing dick, June was unzipping his jeans, to fish Mr Stiffy out from its hiding place. Neither girl spoke of their interference of Dave, they both watched the actions of June on Constable Boswell's cock.

"You seem to be enjoying it, if you don't mind me saying." Katrina said. Dave didn't know if she was referring of her now more vigorous rubbing of his appendage, or June's head job on Boswell.

"I am just in the zone, plotting what to do next, then the answer flashes through my mind just as I feel he is about to shoot his load."

"Fuck, you'll bite the thing off!" Katrina said. Dave's dick softened to both the girls touch.

"I didn't bite that hard, I didn't need policeman's dick spurting blood all over the flat."

"Could we talk about some different?" Mr Stiffy had almost instantly changed to Mr Floppy. "I feel sick in the stomach every-time I see this cut."

"Lets look at the trap cameras, Dennis had retrieved the SD cards from the three trap cameras mounted on the studio facing the drive and the house, and one facing studio from the BBQ area. This black and white vision contained date stamp on the frames, the cameras only came on when there was movement. The camera facing the studio revealed nothing at all, after nearly forty minutes it was a dead end.

"We are off." A voice came from behind the three at the desk, Katrina didn't even turn she just raised the hand that wasn't on Dave's crotch. "Okay leave the generator on, I will secure it when we are done here."

"No worries, we will be back sometime tomorrow."

"Cheers, shut the door on the way out." Looking at her phone, Katrina returned to the editing desk. "I will text the rest of the team and tell them not to come here until mid morning. That gives us time to look at the trap cameras and catch some sleep."

"I will send the rest to bed." June said as she push out her chair, looking at Katrina's hands all over her mans male appendage. "Don't over work that, it will be useless later." Her comment directed at the police officer.

"I can't promise you had better hurry back." Katrina looking directly at June, she changed her gaze to Dave. "Now you just behave you heard you instructions, don't get over excited about being alone with me in this barn."

Dave had just loaded the studio to house to camera card and was forwarding through it, any footage would reveal what happened. Most of it had been overwritten, there had been so much movement since, the guys doing crime scene investigation had it triggered constantly wiping all the early footage. Right near the beginning, quad bikes whizzed into the court yard.

"Yes." Dave muttered. "This shows us turning up on the bikes, and look the place is already billowing smoke, I rush into the house, the other two disappear to the garden shed. Look I am barely in the place when who should turn up by Boswell. I haven't even called for help yet."

"Give me a look." Katrina moved the monitor to face her more directly and took the mouse off of Dave. "Got you, you bastard, he's taking a 20 litre petrol can out of the trunk, he has bought more supplies. Let's look at the drive shots and see if we can find anything else."

The trio looked at the third trap camera showing the drive, it clearly showed Boswell coming up the drive before Dave, Emmy and Dennis arrived, he unloaded Chase and a fuel can. There was a discussion between the pair of them, Boswell got back in his car, turned it around and left in a spray of shingle down the drive. Chase carried the petrol can to the house.

"Well, that's it for tonight, I will contact the Detectives at the station and tell them we have nailed him. I can run these in after I have had a sleep."

"I will start the load of the relevant parts to the cloud, we don't want them turning up to early, that way they can look at them before coming out. This will give us a while to have a good sleep." Said Dave.

"More like gives us some bed time." June clarified Dave's statement, and before Katrina could interfere with Junes plan, she pointed out the king-size bed on the studio set. "Clean sheets, and I have a box of toys if we really want to play."

"Perfect." Katrina had already removed her jacket and blouse and busy undoing the zip in the back of her blue skirt. "Help me Dave, I need to get out of this gear."

"Dave you go and lockup, turn off the Generator I will help Katrina get prepared for that bed. She is a randy as a bitch on heat and needs an exhausting shagging."

Dave was exhausted, he stumbled out side, turned off the generator, saw everybody else had disappeared. Probably in the cabins he thought to himself as he carefully picked his way in the dark back to the barn come studio, slid the door slightly open as he turned and locked it A pale light over the king bed Katrina's naked body, her legs wide, knees high, while June had her head between those white thighs.

June raised her glistening face. "Stuff your dick in her mouth, it should shut her up while I sort out her orgasmic needs. Don't be gentle, right down her throat, block her nose with your finger and thumb while you block her throat with that dick of yours. Trust me, it will enhance her pleasure choking on the instrument she has been dreaming of for the last twelve hours" June reached up, slapping Katrina's breasts, first one way then the next. She followed by stuffing three fingers in her cunt and her unlubricated thumb straight up Katrina's arse. She felt the Katrina's body spasm at the rough but erotic treatment of her body. She loved this pair, hoping she might get some action with Dave she now had an uncontrolled threesome with them both and June meant business, oh, fuck June has just jammed four fingers inside her while maintaining her thumb in her arse. Poor Katrina was wondering if she could take much more, choking on Dave's dick, her nose block with his forefinger and thumb, then it started to come. A huge cough as she involuntary cleared her throat of the obstruction, the feelings manifested themselves at the extremities of her toes and flashed up her body reaching every extremity as she bucked and twisted her way through one, then two and finally three orgasms each more significant than the other.

"Dave bring that bad boy here, stuff it between her legs and please yourself." Dave obeyed, slipping between Katrina's thighs and slipping his huge erection in her vagina.

"Not there silly, that's no pleasure it's as big as a road tunnel at the moment I fisted her, stick it up her arse, much much tighter." June grabbed his cock, pulling it out of one hole and shoving it in the other. Katrina suck in air as Dave slammed his erection deeply inside her backside.

"Fuck you are right, so tight, I won't last long here."

"Good." Grunted the policewoman.

"Pity." June spat out. "When you are ready to cum, pull it out and shove it back down her throat. I want her to taste her own arse.

"Oh my god, what did I do wrong?" Katrina said.

"Nothing, this is about lasting pleasure you will remember this fuck for a long time." June talked directly at Katrina's lips, caressing them as she spoke.

Dave squawked, withdrew rapidly from one end and scrambled to the other quickly, shoving his member deep inside Katrina's throat, he sighed with relief as the his cum squirted the back of her mouth."

"That's it police lady, take it all swallowing and lick that thing clean." Said June. "Okay Dave, don't enjoy it so much, I'm next give me the same treatment.

Dave struggled to be as intense as he had been with Katrina, it caused June to say.

"I get the first dawn breaker, he is buggered. I'm not getting my share."

"I am looking for to a repeat serve in the morning." Katrina said. "Best fuck I have had in a long time. Thanks to our fuck buddy here and you June, my god you know how to please a lady."

Tomorrow morning looked like it might get off to a good start despite the mayhem of the previous twenty-four hours. They were blissfully unaware of the drama that was to unfold in front of them. Hadn't they been through enough already?