Adult Farm Ch. 21 - The Hospital

Story Info
Police interview worker about the Fire.
2.4k words
4.71
1.5k
4
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detective Charlie Robinson and Constable Paul Calvo had arrived the previous evening at the Burntwood police station, and arson had been reported at one of the local properties' Senior Constable Jane Bell had called for support, one of the residence had been seen in the burning building apparently helping it spread, and according to Constable Boswell had attacked and attempted to murder Chas Defoe a worker at the property. The stories from the accused and the attending police officer were entirely different. The police had interviewed the resident in question and unfolded an entirely different narrative. 

The farm was the residence of a group of young people who leased the property, they described themselves as a group of polymorphous humans where sex and meaningful relationships were entirely different things. The dialogue they listened to from Mr David Stapleton was a teenage wet dream, but it was obvious they had been targeted by one of their own and Mr Stapleton had proof through video surveillance tapes of his allegations. Detective Katrina Blake had accompanied Mr Stapleton to the property to observe and retrieve this video evidence. The Senior Constable in charge of the station Jane Bell seemed to have disappeared, possibility to another job, but nobody knew, there was no record and to make matters worse Constable Boswell was also missing around the shift change.

"Boswell isn't around and it's the shift changes, Senior Constable Bell is missing in action." Constable Paul Calvo announced as he entered the interview room doubling as an incident room.

"Leaving unannounced isn't helping Boswell's making his case any at all, is there no sign of him."

Constable Calvo scratched his head. "His bicycle is leaning on the police garage wall. All the Police vehicles are where they should be except for Senior Constable Bells, and  I assume she is out on some police business.

"What a fuckin outfit, gang rape, rape, arson, possible murder and a local cops who just buzz off when they feel like it." 

Detective Charlie Robinson pickup up his mobile, it buzzed, a message his first thought, the wife was asking when he would be home, he dismissed it for now. It buzzed again, the missus is getting annoying, he picked up his phone and looked at the notifications. He had three text messages, the last one was from his wife, exactly as he had expected, the middle one from his daughter, asking him to pick her up after school, the third one timed about four in the morning was different, it wasn't his family chasing him up. It had a link attached to it and was from Detective Katrina Blake.

BE CAREFUL OF DENTON HE WAS DEFINITELY IMPLICATED IN FIRE. THIS LINK WILL SHOW SOME OF THE VISION. BEEN AT IT ALL NIGHT NEED SLEEP. KB

Detective Robinson's face hardened, he hated he might be dealing with a bent copper, it reflected on the whole force.

"She says she's been at it all night, I bet she has, I saw the way she looked at that Stapleton guy, I thought she was gonna ravage him in the interview room, and she wasn't wearing a bra." Smirked Detective Paul Calvo.

"That's enough of that grubby talk Detective. Anyhow, how did you know she wasn't wearing a bra?." The senior policeman was flicking through the video he had been sent.

"She flashed her nipples when she bent over the table, I nearly went for the grope, until I remembered where I was." 

"You won't be playing those games on my watch, behave in the presence of female officers." Charlie Robinson had settled into playing the playing footage of the trap cameras at the farm, watching is colleague removing petrol containers from the boot of his car."

"Fuck she's right, Boswell supplied the accelerator for the fire, Fuck Fuck. We need to find the bastard. First, we need to go to the hospital and talk to Mr Defoe, he might be in mortal danger from this Boswell character." The detective moved the car into gear, put the blue lights on as Constable Calvo called a request to detain Constable Boswell where he was found, with a warning that he was possibly armed and dangerous.

A quick stop at the rouge coppers address proved a waste of time, the man not home; the place quiet. They presumed the land lady was at her cafe with no other guests.

Constable Calvo once again hit the radio.

"This is Constable Calvo in Indigo 4, Detective Robinson has asked me to have you confirm Constable Boswell is not at home, he is a murder suspect, can you please ensure the landlady  is in her Cafe and there are no other people due at the premises, then seal it off. Arrest and report if you find Constable Boswell, be aware he maybe armed. Out."

Detective Robinson pushed his "I Car" as hard has he dare as they raced to the hospital. 

"I want the exits and entrances under observation, ensure Constable Denton Boswell does not enter the hospital." Detective Robinson demanded as they pulled up outside the emergency entrance.

 The place was busy, staff arriving on shift and others leaving. They needed to interview Chas Defoe the information they had received from Detective Blake showed not only was this man complicit in his own fate but now endangered by one of their own. Video evidence appeared very damming, putting Constable Boswell right in the frame. If Defoe could back this up with his experience of the events, the man hunt would be intensified for the rouge constable.

After a long night; the two detectives arrived in Burntwood late, the case on the surface appeared open-and-shut. The scenario given to them by the local constable Boswell, apparently a local worker had gone to sign out. Typically, he did this when he finished, leaving a note about his day's activities. He expected nobody at the house; the owners worked in the city. 

He went to pin the note to the door, but it was open. He thought this odd, that's when he smelt petrol. He rang the police instantly. Without worrying about the dangers, his next action was to analyse the situation, see and try to deal with it. The police could be hours away in this big district. He found a guy dousing the place in petrol, when he tried to stop the guy someone hit him over the head. Fortunately, he already called the Police about the apparent break in. Close by doing his rounds, the officer turned up promptly. This story clearly had a few holes in it.

When Detective Charlie Robinson reached Defoes ward, he drew up a chair beside the patient while Constable Paul Calvo found a chair for himself. Without introduction, the police sat either side of the reclined Chase, who was facing a TV showing the morning news. He acknowledged the pair but paid them no attention, focusing only on the TV he listened to via a headset.  

The detective gave the young man, dressed in blue stripped hospital issue pyjamas a second to take his headset off and pay them some attention to them. Robinson took the time to study this guy, he was about twenty, and despite the bang on the head appeared to be in good health. His pyjama shirt front opening displayed a deep brown tan, his blonde hair only visible via his eyebrows as a tightly bound bandage covered his hair. His bright blue eyes flicked from one side to the other, waiting for someone to start the conversation. The look appeared to the detectives like a full confession of giving a false statement he had expected Constable Boswell, what the fuck was this.

"Mr Defoe, we are police officers, here to talk to you about last night's incident, if you could pay us some attention please and take that headset off." Detective Robinson lead. "This is Constable Calvo, he will take notes, we need to take a formal statement from you."

Finally, Chase removed his headset, nodding tentatively at both the men, putting his hand to his head as he did so. Charlie Robinson hoped he would not use his discomfort to avoid questioning.

"Good morning what do you guys want to know? This wasn't my fault you know, I was just trying to save the building that crazy Stapleton guy he lite the fire not me, I just tried to stop him."

"Whoa, slow down, lets take it from the top, start by telling us why you were at the farm and then we will go from there."

 Chase told the story of the afternoon in almost the same words they had already heard it from Constable Boswell, Constable Calvo recorded conversation while he wrote the statement. When they had finished, they handed the statement to Chase to read to insure they had interpreted it correctly. After the statement, Detective Robinson felt uneasy, but so far all the verbal evidence pointed to the incident happening as Constable Boswell had described even though the video evidence pointed differently.

"You know Mr Defoe, you tell an excellent story, it matches Constable Boswell's exactly, we could type that up and get you to sign it as your statement. If it proves to be inaccurate, we will charge you giving a false statement. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, it's the truth, I am happy to sign it." Chase looked directly in front, not looking at the two police, just the pastel green wall in front of him.

"You see, this statement matches our constables, exactly, almost word for word, and our experience is when two people tell a story it's the same but not word for word. Do you understand Mr Defoe?"

"Yes Mr Robinson, but it's the truth sir honestly."

"Then young man you are going to have to explain to us how this vision of the farm taken from security cameras fits into your truth."

Chas's face drooped, his eyes dropped to his chest, and his face started to take on a pink hue. 

Detective Robinson pulled out his mobile, found the link to the first video showing Constable Boswell pulling up outside the farm house and removing the cans of fuel from the trunk of the car. This scene alone showed that Chas had given a false statement. Although the police were certain they knew the sequence of events from the video, they wanted Chase to corroborate it.

"Look Chase, I know you've had a bang on the head and things might not be as clear as they have been. But there are certain aspects of your story that don't add up. Why don't you think again and we will try to take down what really happened? You can see video footage of Constable Boswell delivering what looks like cans of accelerants  Perhaps the truth would help and might even help you. "

Chase looked uncomfortable, he felt sick, his head ached; he didn't want to talk to these guys any longer. He reached out and pressed the button for the nurse. In seconds, a nurse stood in the doorway.

 "I can't talk any longer these men are making me feel sick." He complained.

The police knew further discussion a waste of time. They would have a crack later, see if he would change his story. The two police officers returned their chairs to where they had found them and left.

As they neared the nurses' station on the ward when a person spoke to them both.

"Morning boys, there's a lot of you lot about today, I must say."  

Charlie Robinson spun round to see an elder gentleman in a wheelchair. He appeared to be coming from the entrance and he stunk of cigarette smoke.

"Why do you say that then mate?" Charlie questioned.

"Well, there's a couple of your lot on the door, one of your blokes was in earlier talking to me mate next door."

Charlie looked down the corridor from the direction they came. Several rooms opened to it. Unsighted someone could talk to any of the patients.

"Mate next door, who are you talking about. Where's next door?" Charlie responded.

"Ya know, the guy with the bang on his 'ead. The one that came in last night."

"What did this policeman look like?"

"Well, he looked shit. Like he'd been dragged through a hedge backwards."

Constable Calvo pulled out his notebook and took notes, as the detective continued to probe this occurrence.

"What time was this?"

"Oh, not long before you lot turned up. Maybe after seven."

"Describe the policeman you saw." 

The wheelchair man took some coaxing to get him to give a rough description of the so-called copper,  but it sounded like the missing Boswell. He led them back to the room Chase Defoe was in. The detective poked his head through the door, but the nurse was still fussing over Chase Defoe.

Defoe's exact replication of the story made sense. The missing Constable Boswell was here coaching the witness, very unprofessional. The video showed why he need to do that? At least the immediate danger of Boswell doing away with Chas appeared to have passed, the next priority was to find the rouge police officer.  

"Where the fuck is Boswell, and where the fuck is Senior Constable Jane Bell, she is normally as solid as a rock." Detective Robinson had the car keys to his side kick. "You can drive I need to think this through, and I need to find sensible to say up the line. We need some breakfast pull in the Macca's on the way, I'll shout the Mc Muffins. Detective Robinson heard a very audible ugh from his partner.

"Okay forget that, Coffee at least." 

Constable Calvo, nodded his head in acceptance.