Adult Farm Ch. 22 - Katrina Sprung

Story Info
Boswell found, Katrina reveals her sexual Secrets.
2.3k words
4.6
1.9k
3
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, a fire that almost turned deadly, the accusations of rape, now trying to pervert the course of Detective Charlie Robinson and Constable Calvo were at a loss where the main suspect had gone too. Boswell had pointed the finger at one of the occupiers of the farm, which looked plausible, however subsequent video evidence had painted an entirely different scenario.   

Driving back to Burntwood, the two detectives were discussing what happened in the fire's incident at the farm. They were both tired and wanted to finish for the night. It perplexed the how Constable Boswell had travelled to the hospital, and how had he left. They joked that he only had a push bike except his bike was still in the station, and it was a bloody long push bike ride. He could have caught the train, but he still had to get to the station. That entire scene didn't seem real. Where was the other missing police officer, what the heck had happened to her, no sign of her car or her since about three in the morning? They had her family making a noise and the news media were going to be on it soon and then all hell would break loose.

 In the background, as they drove the police radio was coming and going, they paid it very little attention until one broadcast caught their attention. The dispatcher was asking cars to look for a silver Hyundai Elantra, stolen from the hospital car park they had left only five minutes before. The incident reported while they were in the hospital.

"Every bloody second car on the road is a silver Elantra." Constable Calvo said.

"But the timing is perfect, he would have been leaving about then." Detective Robinson replied. "Put the lights on and turn this around, I need to talk to the dispatchers."

The detective replied to the broadcast looking for more information and found that the old lady who owned the car was about to get in when a policeman told her he had official business and just took the keys and got in.  

"That's our man Boswell keep your eyes peeled as we go back and talk to this lady." Detective Robinson said.

The dispatcher had told the Detective the old lady was having a cup of tea with a police liaison officer in the hospital staff cafeteria. They would keep her there until the detectives turned up. They got a photo of Boswell sent to them to confirm he was the man who took the car. A flash of understanding came to Charlie Robinson, what about the missing police woman, they had assumed she was off following up other police business, but she never returned and nobody could contact her. She had dropped off the radar with all the fuss about the fire. What if Boswell had detained Senior Constable Jane Bell and stolen her car? Maybe he has done her some harm and she could be around the police station somewhere. He called the station and had them do an extensive search of the property to look for her.

"When we get to the hospital, we need to get the locals to search the car park and see if Jan Bell's car is there, I reckon that how Boswell got there. It would have been too much of a risk to drive her car any further, so he took another one." Detective Robinson said.

"Good thought, I'll ring ahead and get the locals to look for it."

They arrived at the Hospital amongst a fleet of flashing police lights. Cars and vans were everywhere. Constable Calvo treble parked, leaving on his lights, and went to find the organiser of the car park search while Detective Robinson went straight to the staff cafe. He found a constable on the door, inside an elder lady sipping tea and talking to another lady he recognised as a police social worker. He introduced himself, getting straight to the business of the assailant identification. Positive result, the person who took her pride and joy was Constable Boswell. She described a nice young man in a hurry. She only asked the policeman on the door when she could get her car back and could she get a lift home; she found working with police exciting.

Detective Robinson thanked her, and found the sergeant in charge of taking the formal statement, including the identification, and headed off to find his own sidekick. The police outside pointed him towards a car park about two hundred yards from emergency, a dedicated hospital police car park. Two uniform police and Constable Calvo stood by a white Toyota Camry. What was this all about? 

"This is Jane's car, but no sign of her?" Calvo said.

"What about the boot?" Robinson replied.

"Just getting someone to force it open, boss."

Moments later, Detective Katrina Blake turned up. She knelt down at the driver's door with a set of tools in a small black pouch, and within a minute, she had the car door open. The guys just stood and stared at her.

"What? Miss spent youth and thirteen dollars on eBay for the tools. You always wonder what a girl had in her handbag."

She reached in and pulled the boot release for the car, and it popped up. A collective gasp from filled the air. The opened boot revealed a woman police officer in full uniform lying in an untidy heap in the small boot. The unexpected find, had the local police standing around lost.

"Touch nothing and get an ambulance here now." Detective Robinson yelled. "Nobody touch." 

"Guys get off the phone and grab someone from emergency and a gurney we're at a hospital?" Katrina interrupted. "Don't bother, I will."

Katrina streaked across the car park toward the emergency department less than two hundred metres away. In seconds she was returning, pushing an ambulance gurney with a couple of women in white coats following her. 

Bent over the body, Detective Robinson touched the neck of see if there was a pulse, he noticed it was cold and clammy and he couldn't actually find a pulse, disappointment filled his body, a deep sickness built up in his stomach He had seen many dead bodies, but a fellow officer, a person he had been talking to hours ago, that was hard to take. His optimistic side interrupted his thoughts, you aren't a  medic you will have to wait.

As soon as the nurse arrived, she snapped orders to the men standing around.

"Come on, you lot give me a hand to put her on the trolley."

The guys gathered round and picked the body up and placed it on the emergency bed; the nurse opened Jane Bell's mouth and set her head to clear the airways. A canister of oxygen arrived almost like magic, and they put a mask over her nose and mouth.

"There's still a slight pulse, lets get her in." A lady doctor had arrived last. The procession disappeared across the car park towards the collection of ambulances, parked under a huge awning with distinct red letters proclaiming Emergency.

Constable Calvo turned to the Detective. "Bloody Boswell, this could be murder."

"Denton Boswell's crimes just keep building, he is just getting worse, I should never have given him the benefit of the doubt." Constable Blake spilled out.

"How well do you know Boswell detective?" Detective Robinson said.

"We were partners, he was quite sexist, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, young and impressionable and you know how it is. I should have gone harder on the incident that had him sent to Burntwood. He effectively rape a member of the public, except his victim fort back by biting his dick almost off. I thought that would cure him and when the victim refused to put in a formal complaint, I just played it down."

Detective Robinson looked at Constable Calvo before saying, "Look, we won't know what's going on with poor Jane Bell for a while, I'll get someone to stick with her. We need to find Boswell." He turned to Katrina Blake. "Report to your senior and let them know you are helping at our request with this because of your background his this mess."

The detective's phone rang. It was the Burntwood police station; they had no luck in finding Constable Bell, well that wasn't a surprise. She was here in the hospital now. They sent a car to monitor Boswell's flat at the back of the BnB garage. They hadn't approached, and they observed no movement. Charlie Robinson asked them to watch but not approach and to wait for him to return. By now, they were striding across to their car and heading out of the hospital. The traffic now thick, and Constable Calvo puts his lights and siren on to push through the traffic faster.

"Now you will need to fill me in on everything you know about Boswell." The Detective asked Katrina. "He seemed straight up when we first spoke to him, but clearly not. He completely stitched up Stapleton, god knows what he's been up to."

"Yes, well, he has a history with Dave Stapleton, Dave appears to have the wood over him with lots of evidence of Boswell's misbehaviour." Katrina said.

"Yes, how do you know him?" Replied Robinson.

"Yes, I do, he's part of the history." 

"Well, you had better tell us, while Paul tries to get us there alive and quickly."

Katrina wasn't sure how much she should share with these two, internally conflicted, she had slept with Dave on more than occasion, even last night she had been tangled up with Dave and June fucking on their studio set in the barn. God, he had been good, you would have thought after everything that happened he would have been exhausted, but this man had the energy of the pink bunnies in the television adverts. June his sole mate, who would usually put a damper on Dave and Katrina together, encouraged and helped, she could still taste Junes juices. Juicy J Dave called her and was he right, you could fill a mug with her pre-cum what a girl. June had straddled her face while licking Katrina's soaking slit, taking short breaks, to swallow Dave as he pounded her desperate cunt. She had climaxed five or six or seven times in the couple of hours they were together, she lost count, she could still feel his fat dick inside her and her knickers were soaking wet. She only wore a blouse, no bra, a knee-length skirt and a dripping rag of a G-String, she felt thoroughly fucked. Police business was hard to focus on, the sex adrenaline slowly seeped away. 

"Ah, I have met him outside of police work."

"By outside of police work, do you mean you have had dates with him?"

"Well, sort of, yeah I suppose you could call them dates."

"Explain, what you mean by that." Detective Robinson was pushing for more detail.

"Well, we have had coffee together and stuff."

"What the hell is stuff? Have you ever been intimate with him?" Katrina could see Constable Calvo, straining to hear her answers, he appeared to be aroused by the conversation. 

"You know just stuff, we've spent sometime together."

"You are being evasive, you understand that if you are close to him, you could provide Boswell with an out in all of this, and I might have to consider the whole situation."

"Okay, so I fucked him, or he fucked me, whatever."

"When, for god's sake?"

"Lots of times."

"The last time was?"

"Okay, it was last night." Both the other occupants of the car gave a low whistle."

Katrina carried on. "Well, it was late we were all hyped with the events, the three of us we in the barn and well there was a king-size bed to sleep on."

"You and two blokes." Said Charlie Robinson.

"No, Dave and June and me, you know things happen."

"Fuck me drunk, no I don't know. You probably would, you cannot work with us on this. It could compromise the case as it is, you just slept with a suspect."

"Not a suspect, a witness, we already had a relationship." Katrina's voice was weak and squeaky, she was now panicking this could ruin her courier.

"For now, we didn't hear that, when we get back to Burntwood, I suggest you bugger off and leave us to work the case." 

"I'm cool with that." Katrina spent the rest of the journey in the backseat, going over the events repeatedly, she wouldn't have changed a thing about last night, but now it might have ruined her career for good, and worse still that louse Constable Denton Boswell might wiggle out of all he had done, at least he would be dismissed from the police wouldn't he?