Adult Situations Ch. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll go tomorrow when the stores are open."

We had a lot of food left over from the wedding receptions. Lunch and dinner on Sunday were leftovers. There were still around twenty to thirty people at the house. It had been a quiet afternoon. A few people made love publicly and few found a partner or two and went off to one of the interior bedrooms or other rooms with sofas. Others took naps on the chaises they'd been fucking on all night. I made sure that no one was in a situation where they'd get sunburned.

After dinner, with little preamble, the sex just started up again. This time there didn't seem to be the frenzy there'd been the night before. People were there for sport fucking and making love with people they were having NRE with.

My first partner of the evening was Patricity, our neighbor across the street. She was about forty, a dirty blonde, and she was totally psyched for all the sex.

I asked Patricity over dinner, "How'd you end up coming to the party?"

She blushed and said, "I peeked at your weekend parties. You'd have all these cars at your house, but not a lot of lights would be on the way someone would have for a more sedate party. We knew most of the party was out back, and we could even smell the barbecues. Anyway, one night, well after the dinner hour, no one had left your house and... well, I just walked around the side of the house and looked."

"And you saw?" I teased.

"About a dozen couples -- naked and mostly fucking merrily away. As I watched, I saw some change partners, and others finish up and go to the patio bar to wait for new partners. I even confess to masturbating as I watched from the shadows. I spied on four of your gatherings."

"And the wedding?"

"Oh, I saw Carol one day washing her car in your driveway, so I stopped to talk. I moved the conversation around to your parties and asked whether Dale and I could become invitees. I told her if you were all a really close-knit group that we'd be fine, but if it was more open; we wanted to participate.

"She never asked how I knew, but she told us about your impending wedding. Thus, we were invited. She told me the details of what was being planned, and made sure I was okay with the full agenda. We were, of course. Dale came with me to peek a couple of times. We even fucked as we watched you the last time."

"Well, you're part of the 'in crowd' now."

"I'll tell you something else, that might interest you."

"Shoot. What is it?"

"We're going to make it a steady thing with Doug and Penny Rogers. We especially liked the sex we had with them last night."

"Great. I'm glad you found some like-minded friends."

"The other thing I thought you'd be interested in is that the house on the other side of you from the Rogers is going to come on the real estate market in about two or three weeks. Dale and I were friends with the older couple from Switzerland that owns the house. They've gotten really old and frail and just don't feel they want to come for the winters here any longer. Maria told me a week or so ago in an email that they'd probably put the house on the market and see if there was any interest."

"Do you have keys to it? Could you show me?"

"Sure. How about tomorrow morning? I'm focused on other things right now."

"Nine a.m. Now, about all the sex that you think takes place on this patio; would you care to have a demonstration from one of the hosts?"

"Oh, that would be marvelous. Should I dress for the occasion?"

"No, your nudity and come-fuck-me heels are the perfect outfit. Why don't we start on that chaise right over there beside the pool?"

"Oh, you have the best ideas. We're going to be such good neighbors; I can tell."

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom

Ken Beck & Savannah Sorrell -- best man and matron of honor at Jade & Carol's wedding

Kim Stanley -- Julie Wallace's mother; Lisa and Wendy's grandmother; rich venture capitalist.

Madison Landry -- high school senior; friend of Lisa's.

Doug & Penny Rogers --neighbors next-door to Ross's house.

Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother

Paul Richards -- work colleague with Ross

Josh Kirby -- Internet trader. Bill Kirby's younger brother.

Harley Palmer -- high school friend of Lisa Wallace.

Cory Thomas -- Carol's computer date. Works at Zenith Technology.

Dale and Patricity Short -- across the street neighbors

Morgan Hunter -- friend of Josh & Allison

Tara Green -- friend of Carol. Caterer and flight attendant

Daryl Wills -- friend of Jackie Turner via CBP

Roy Marten -- friend of Maitlin Westlake via CBP

Tom Dayton -- friend of Deborah Singer

Elynn Ghent -- friend of Paul; works with Ross.

Adam and Jill Timms -- another find by Carol

Macy Clark -- friend of Tara; flight attendant.