All Comments on 'Adult Video Store'

by WriteOrWrong

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was so sexy

Fuck I'm dripping wet now, this turned me on so much!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 9 years ago
Wow

The return of a legend :)

Your other stories are some of my favorites, but since you haven't been around for the past 4 years I thought I'd never hear from you again. I'm very glad I did. I really really loved this story (with the slight exception of misspelling "follow" as "fallow") and I hope you'll keep to what you said in that last line and - 'cum again' with more.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 9 years ago
WOW!

I really liked this. I hope to read more of this.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago
5/5

yum yum yum .... pretty please..... more

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Not so hot

I was interested until the cock passed 12 inches. Don't care for this kind of thing.

das4200das4200almost 9 years ago
Great!

Like another had said, I am a fan to this day of your older stories and yourself as a writer. I, as well, had a problem with seeing 'fallow' used instead of follow. That said, I love your writing and the touch of 'drugs' used to enhance herself took away from the unrealistic-ness of her size. It added a lot of possibilities to the story as a whole. I am interested to hear more from this one.

Jenna2641Jenna2641almost 9 years ago
Loved It

Wonderful story. Loved the detail. The positive encouragement of it. It covered a couple fantasies for me. Transexual cock & glory holes. I'll be looking for more from you, Keep having fun with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horny

That was a good story my cock is leaking

godofnadagodofnadaalmost 9 years ago
Whoo Hooo

Thank you for the story. I loved it.

theothermrtheothermralmost 9 years ago

Oh man, that was hot, looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Maybe I,m jaded butt this one had me wet and juicy in my girly panties I just love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dream cock

juicy wet cock cum and precum!

Jakert3208Jakert3208over 8 years ago
Brilliant

Wow such a hot story, please you must write more. You MUST!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very yummy

I love the story on cock sucking I have had a few in my mouth and throat. the best was recently I had my cock sucked in a adult book store the guy cam in and i pulled my cock out and he started to suck me then he pulled my pants down and put his hands on my ass pulling me to him for a few moments he kept going but i wanted more so I pulled his hands to my hole and he pulled off my cock long enough to spit on his thumb then went on my cock again playing with my hole getting it wet then pushing one then two then three fingers then four it felt great i spread my legs and he then had his hand deep in my ass i could feel his thumb on my crack as his hands filled me I was in heaven as he sucked me I shook and came in his mouth loveing the first orgasm of my life.

godofnadagodofnadaover 8 years ago
Thanks again!

I cannot stop reading this story. It hits my brain in the right spots every time I read it. Thank you again for writing this story and sharing it with us.

LeeIIILeeIIIover 8 years ago
great story

great story looking forward to reading more of your story

juggaloofdeath69juggaloofdeath69over 8 years ago
10/10

love both stories amazingly detailed and set up great please keep then going

69stroker6969stroker69over 8 years ago
One of my favorites

I'd give anything to suck a cock like that. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot baby

He sucked your cock the way I dream of doing it, precum savoring especially! I die to get you to facefuck me!

curious4cockcurious4cockalmost 4 years ago
I'm jealous

I'm so jealous!! I want to be on my knees...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear WriteOrWrong,

I loved 😍 reading your story! Thanks for giving me an erotic, arousing ride. My cock thanks you too. I wish I was right next to you, sucking on the beautiful, big cock with you. Imagine the two of us licking up and down that huge piece of dickmeat. And licking her big balls and down underneath them would feel good to her also. I'm going to go right on and read the 2nd chapter of this story. I'd also enjoy corresponding with you. My email is below. Hope to hear from you.

Love 💘, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WriteorWrong,

I'm sorry I can only give you a score of 5. Your story deserves at least a 10. Wow! What an exciting, erotic and fun story. Your description of how you blew her is terrific. As I read the story I was right there nibbling, kissing, licking and sucking that anaconda.

Thanks for suck a great story.

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

Never know what will happen in an adult book store. Next chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous