Adult World Pt. 06.5: The Shop

Story Info
Dave and Juicy J decided to set up internet shop.
894 words
4.48
2.9k
4

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June broached the question as Dave and her were working on setting up a website to host the videos they were going to produce. They sat close together at the office desk; she watched the screen intensely while stroking Mr Floppy as she called his penis.

"Do you think we could sell Sex Toys on our website?" she asked.

"I don't see why not?" He replied. "The trick is to find someone to wholesale to us, so we can buy and on sell. It's competitive on the web these days, plenty are doing it, but as long as we don't invest too much capital we could see how it went."

"Leave that to me. It's what I do. We might find just a small set of stuff to start with and expand if it takes off."

"Okay, setting up a shop on our site is no problem, I can do that, even with nothing to sell and then we open it up when we are ready to go." Optimistic of the future with this lady, anything she said was fine by him, especially as she had his brain in her hand and he loved it.

"Mr Floppy has grown into Mr Stiffy Dave, time to play." She spoke into his ear, her tongue all around it.

His cock slipped between her lips as she sat in front of him. She took him all the way down again. This art of deep throat appealed to her for some reason. She let go and stood up, jumping up onto him from the front and coming down so she speared herself on his erection.

"Take me to the bathroom and fuck me hard against the tiles. I want my arse on the cold tiles and you banging me with no mercy." She whispered all of this directly into his neck and ear.

"You wish my lady is my command." He mused.

"I'm not a lady, I'm your slut, I'm hungry for a good fucking."

Her mood swings puzzled him. One time she wants to dominate and then she is happy to be his total slut submitting to his wants, a hard lady to fathom. Dave pushed her bare arse against the cold white tiles in the bathroom. With her legs wrapped around his waist, he pumped as hard as he could. She was heavy; he was working so hard he feared he would collapse with exhaustion. Each time he slowed, she dug her fingers deeper into his shoulders and urged him to fuck harder. He was just about to give up completely when she helped, working herself harder until she screamed before slowing down.

She released her grip on his waist and slipped to the ground, looking up at him as his unsatisfied erection dribbled both their juices. She turned around and bent down, pushing her backside towards him. He slipped his fingers into her vagina, finding the G-Spot instantly, then followed through with his full erections. He had a finger and his cock inside her at once.

"Shit, is that what it feels like to have two cocks in you?" June exclaimed. "I need to try that, I think. Oh! fuck! I might cum again if you keep that up."

"Thats my intention slut." He rammed his cock deep inside her with a renewed burst of energy. Driving harder and faster into her, his finger constantly rubbing her G-Spot, he heard her come again, not so loud and not so liquid. He wasn't there yet, and he wasn't stopping until he was., On her third buildup, he withdrew his finger. Gripping her buttocks, his fingers deep into her white flesh, he drove one last burst, hard and fast.

"Argh, Fuck!" He released, his knees wobbled and his fingers let her thighs go, leaving red welts where they had been. He slowed his pace down to gentle stroking.

"Oh boy, we only talked about selling sex toys and I came three times. Imagine what it will be like when we actually sell them." She dreamed out loud. "I was thinking with each toy we could create a little video explaining what it stimulates while demonstrating its use. What do you think?"

"I think whatever you say is inspirational, I'm in for that."

"Good, because there are plenty of toys for men. Some don't necessarily provide the wearer any pleasure, more give the inflictor pleasure, if you get my drift."

"Yes, you're after my arse again."

"Yep, before you have mine, I'm going to have yours."

They faced each other, Dave put his arms around his partner, dragging her close, searching for her lips he kissed her deeply.

"I've never met anyone like you, Juicy J. When I'm with you, everything makes sense."

"Good, no matter what happens, you remember that. Now you start on building a product site and I have to find wholesale naughty toys. This is going to be fun."