Adult World Pt. 06: Proposition

Story Info
Shall we make porn to show the world or not.
3.1k words
4.41
3.8k
5

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're not enjoying being a submissive, are you?" She asked with some concern while pushing her scrambled eggs around one of Dave's dinner plates.

"No. What about you then?" He asked, one hand free, trying to move his scrambled eggs onto his fork. Still tied up, she got the jump on him in this morning's romp. Fairs fair, he supposed, after the night before where he had given her a significant spanking.

"No, but I want to experience it all, everything and then decided, I might have enjoyed having the crap beaten out of my arse, but I didn't and it's still sore."

"You seemed turned on."

She smiled and said. "I did, didn't I, flooding wet. "

As an afterthought, she said. "What are we doing with the video? You gonna keep it and wank to it when you're on your own."

"It's in little bits and pieces, needs editing into scenes, otherwise it's not much use. The security footage is going to be from a distance and boring unless it's cut with the close-ups from the phone."

"You've thought this through. Are you going to sit and just watch it?"

"What're you like with computers and stuff?"

"I use computer stuff, as you say, at work all the time. I have some idea; I need to in my job."

"Of course, what's your job?"

"I'm in marketing, I do marketing for international computer company; really set up conferences, organise the website, so experts can put it together, do business messaging that kind of stuff. My degree majored in marketing and market research; it's a good job pays well. What about you?" She inquired.

"I'm in IT, do networks, setting up servers just about everything to running websites and servers and stuff. I enjoy it, never went to Uni and my job pays lousy. There we are. I'm not an international playboy or anything."

"But you're clever." She said sympathetically. "What's all that stuff in the office thing, is that just for security cameras."

"No, a few cameras in the house. I set them up really to see how they work and what you could do with them. I thought about going out on my own and installing them and showing people how to use a system. It's smart you can move the one in the entrance around so you can point it anywhere, which means I can watch the door of the room. I've never used it in anger in the room before. I'll be interested to see how well it worked during the spanking."

She went a little red. "Is it in colour then?"

"Yes, it is 1080p, so high def."

"Can you zoom it and stuff?" she asked.

"Yes, you can, does a 5 to 1 zoom, so not great but good enough."

"So, we could watch you beating my arse, then fucking me?" she continued to inquire.

"Yes, we could. Do you want to?"

"Yes later, can we watch all the movies we've taken? I'd like to see me giving that cabbie a hand job," she said with a big smile on her face.

"Don't forget we have the footage from inside the cab. I have the card from his in-car video. We can cut this into a series of video scenes you can keep and show your girlfriends." He thought he was being sarcastic.

"What about me giving a little cabbie a hand job?" She grinned and then smiled. "That might be fun. You wouldn't publish on YouTube or Facebook, would you?" Panic was in her voice.

"No promise I'll withdraw before cumming in you and all that." He replied.

She laughed a nervous laugh as it suddenly dawned on her what they had done with the movie. "We should destroy it all, now." She said with alarm, suddenly not comfortable at all.

"If other people could watch it, maybe they would pay to watch it, maybe if we published in a controlled way, we could make money out of it." Dave offered without thinking.

There was a long pause. He could see she was considering his proposition. "You mean to sell our porn to the world? How?"

"I haven't thought about it yet. The idea just popped into my head, but what if we get some content and we investigate the best way of doing it? We could be porn stars."

"Your dick isn't big enough and I'm podgy. Besides, my friends might see it." She said.

"You've let a waiter and a cabbie see your pussy and that turned you on. We can leave headshots out or disguise them to start with."

"You've done this with other girls?" She accused.

"No promise. The idea just came to me."

She picked up the empty plates, as she was pondering, and went to the sink to rinse them before putting them in the dishwasher. He sat with one leg and one arm still tied to the table. He didn't say a thing.

"What's your name?" She asked for the first time since they met.

"David. David Stapleton, what's yours?" They appeared to have changed the subject.

"Jane Smith, old fashion and boring, hardly a porn stars name is it?" she queried.

"Nope, we will need stage names, June. How about Juicy June or Juicy J or something like that?" He offered.

It felt funny using a name for her; they hadn't done the name thing on purpose, but now the relationship was developing. She felt like he had known her forever. It still had been only fourteen hours since they had bumped into each other at that awful dance club, and we were making plans together. It felt creepy, but comfortable. She didn't judge, just said what she thought. He liked that. Holding his cock in her spare hand, she idly stroked it up and down. As it grew, she dropped to her knees and took him full on again without warning. She went down on him until his cock was again at the back of her throat. She then withdrew and looked up at him.

"You push your hand down on my head, pushing your cock down my throat. I want to try how this works before some guy does it and chokes me. I need to learn how to get this right if we are going to do some filming. You can be my practice model."

"Okay," He said, getting harder at the thought of it.

With that, she went down again, this time when she hit the back of her throat. He pushed until it reached down inside her. Very cool. He let her up a bit as she choked a little and then pushed her down again, this time further, until she had his nuts in her mouth. She hesitated, then pushed as hard as she could against his thighs to get off of him. She came up gasping with saliva pouring down the length of his dick and coughing a choked cough.

"Fuck, I nearly choked." She gasped. "I must remember to breathe through my nose when I'm deep-throating guys, especially guys with big dicks. This could be life-threatening. One more time and fuck my throat slowly. I will slap your legs when I am ready to come up. Okay?" She was giving the orders, with Dave still tied up.

She went down a third time, not hesitating to take him full-length balls and all. He pulled her head up and down on his knob, felt amazing; the foreskin covering and releasing, leaking pre-cum and with her saliva lubricating her throat. It felt like heaven, a climax surely coming soon. He'd wanted one this morning so badly and now his turn had arrived. She slapped my knees. His signal to release, he obeyed with reluctance. Again, she came up coughing and spluttering, her dribble running down his cock in copious amounts.

"Fuck I was about to cum," He complained

"Good job I stopped you." She gasped.

"Why?"

"You forgot I'm the boss today and you don't get to cum until I say so, or it's a ball beating for you, Mr Stapleton." She sounded very upper class in the way she spoke. Her face split in two with a grin and before he knew it, she had grabbed his wrist and clipped a handcuff back.

June disappeared out of the room and returned with a medium-size dildo with a little dildo on top; she sat on my armchair with her legs spread over the arms, placed the instrument into her mouth making wet, then turned it on and eased it in to her vagina. She groaned, a low moan as it slowly penetrated her. He could do nothing but watch her push the device in and then extract it in slow strokes. As she went in, she moved the small head on the top to the hood of her clit hid under. He watched in fascination as she worked this device expertly in and out of her vagina, brushing her clit with the strokes until she suddenly started harder and faster, bursting into an orgasm. Although her masturbation made him hard, again, he couldn't finish. This was humiliating and frustrating.

"Three or four to me and none to you." She said mockingly, you're having a bad day with the old ejaculations today, my best count for you is none.

"I'll get you back."

"I want you to show me the movies we've shot." She changed the subject as she closed her legs and put the dildo down upright on the coffee table.

"You'll need to release me," He negotiated.

"No, I'm going to move your handcuffs so they're Infront of you, to give have enough room to do most things and I can work the devices you just need to instruct me I'm not stupid you know."

June gathered up the phones, and camera and brought them to Dave as he sat at his PC. Dave signed going immediately to the security footage and realising he had left the camera for the porch still facing the lounge, they captured all the morning's activities. Closely together at his PC, he took her through retrieving the clips, filing them, scrubbing video clips before setting them in scenes and scenarios for stitching together into short movies. They set on making short moves between five and ten minutes.

They wound through the scene's multiple times. When her right hand was free, she never stopped stroking up and down his shaft while he massaged her pussy, slipping fingers in her wetness. They sometimes lost their focus; their mouths would find each other and join the party with their tongues, making love inside the other's moist homes. She would bring them back to the job in hand before they went over the edge. Her control amazed him. He would've abandoned the movie cutting and fucked her all afternoon. She wouldn't let that happen

As the day drifted into the soft light of evening, they had completed four good, homemade rough cuts. Dave suggested they cast them to the TV and work through them to identify the refinements required with special effects, transitions, sound effects, and music.

While he knew how to work the software, June showed an extreme talent for putting a story together. In her terms, she put a sympathy together for each clip. She explained she would develop how she wanted the watcher to feel while they watched each clip? Dave pointed out that most of these clips, if viewed in public, would have the men viewing with their dick in their hand, pumping it to ejaculate in the shortest time. She took this on board, insisting other scenarios existed, and he only saw things through his grubby little guy eyes.

Walking to the TV, she dragged him by his now almost permanently swollen penis to the couch and pushed him down, straddling him, thus spiking her cunt with his dick. She handed him the remote and said to him.

"Press play Mr Stapleton." Her posh voice back again.

"I can't see and my handcuffs make sitting awkward sat like this sorry."

"Damn." She stood up, disappeared, and came back with the handcuff key, unclipped him, and slid straight back on his dick. "How's that then? We might as well be equals again since we have jointly put together these masterpieces? Agreed."

"Agreed," He said with some relief. His wrists ached, but he was thankful to be free.

Dave found the clips on his PC through the TV and starting from the first, he pressed play; this evening could be a lot of fun.

She eased her vagina up and down on his penis, controlling the tightness of her cunt from time to time on it to send flashes of ecstasy through his entire trunk. Careful not to drive him over the edge, the result was a focused erotic drive to his thinking as they watched their movies, making comments and suggestions to each other, laughing a lot. He'd found a notebook, and they jotted down their thoughts on how and what they could do to improve them. Their minds constantly focused on the sexual tension as she dragged her wet cunt up and down his stiff dick. He'd done a lot of amateur camerawork and editing, but working with someone so smart and aware of the things people do and don't react to, was a complete delight. Not to mention being on the edge of wanting to fuck her stupid, as she shifted around on his lap. He knew as soon as he started, he would explode. He had to keep driving those thoughts to the back of my mind. She still had him in control, just without the cuffs.

They reworked all the material in what turned out to be an endless day and mid-evening when they thought they were complete. During the day, they had discussed how they could brand their movies light-heartedly, coming up with the title of Adult World Productions. June argued this gave them the ability to do almost anything they wanted in an adult world.

Dave left her doing some perhaps final run-throughs of their short movies, while he went and heated through a frozen pizza. They laughed as they watched their project. It had been fun and a wonderful way to spend a day with this woman.

At about ten forty-five, she sidled over to his armchair, leaned over and planted her mouth on his. Her tongue searching for his, caressing and playing with their tongues, had a mind of their own inside each other. Passionate and long, the kiss like no other he had had in a long time, she led him through soft touches and caresses on their lips before slipping back inside him. Every touch from her moved him inside. He felt aroused and ready for anything. Moving his hand over her breasts, her nipples had become long and hard. She moaned in his ear at his soft touch, moving his forefinger around one, then the other. Her reaction was stronger on her right side. He moved his attention to it.

"It's our first twenty-four-hour anniversary and you're still driving me crazy, Mr Stapleton." She whispered in his ear, more with her tongue than her lips.

He didn't stop, just kept up his circling and licking around her nipple and secretly hoping they would celebrate every twenty-four hours like this.

"My other little girl is lonely." She whispered in my ear.

He transferred my tongue to her left side and continued.

"Oh God, I wonder if a girl can have an orgasm from having her breasts loved." She breathed.

"You're magic, Teressa didn't react at all to my messing with her tits. She told me to get off when I was playing with them." He said inappropriately.

"I love it." June stated, "Would you sleep with her again if you had the chance."

"I don't know, depends on the circumstances," He replied. "Would you sleep with your old boyfriend again?"

"Maybe in the right circumstances." She replied.

"What are they?" He asked with a jealous feeling rising through his guts. The passion had just died away, his stupid fault talking of Teressa like that.

"If we had a threesome." She replied instantly. "I've been thinking, I would like to try anal sex with you, but I don't want you fucking my bum until you know what it feels like to have your bum fucked."

"Oh, you said before." Dave wasn't sure he liked the way this conversation was going.

"Yes, if we could get him to take you, I would join in and I might end up with his skinny dick in me again, not my arse that's yours."

"I think I'm flattered, but for some reason, my bum doesn't."

"We'd have to record the deflowering of your arse, a sort of threesome orgy. Then, in private, you could take me at a different time." She fantasised, "We would record that too, but in a much more intimate way."

"You have it all figured out, don't you?" He said.

"Not all, but I have been giving this some thought. Are you up for it?"

"I'm not sure what I'm getting into, but Okay." He said as he found her opening with his cock and slipped into her wet tunnel.

"Oh, how did that happen?" she said. "I think we could have a wonderful relationship if we don't mind sharing each other. I'm fed up with this monogamy shit." She had rolled him over so she was on top and working him at her own pace, their two mouths making love at one end while their genitals were making love at the other.

"We should film it all. It could be a wild ride. Are you up for sharing it?"

"Sure, but aren't you scared of being identified and singled out?" He asked.

"No, I'll try to avoid it for as long as possible. Now concentrate I want you to push right there. You are running over my g-spot keep doing it until I tell you to stop."

"Yes, Miss Juicy J. Anything you say, Miss Juicy."

They drifted into passionate lovemaking. In the back of his mind, the thought of her ex scared him shitless, let alone having his arse violated in the name of sexual fairness. The current action was good. He resolved to stay for the ride and see where it took him. Tomorrow was another day and anything could happen with this woman.