Adult World Pt. 07: Threesome

Story Info
Surprised when June invites a friend for us to share.
2.1k words
4.58
5.6k
6

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

------------------------------------------------

Thrown out mid-stroke by his girlfriend while making love, bumping into this girl in a disco a couple hours later; her demanding pictures of his dick before going home with him; her flashing a waiter; her wanking a taxi driver on the way to his place; her being spanked and fucked by him before taking over his body and tying him up for a few hours. What a 48 hours. They'd filmed much of their fun and had the beginnings of their own porn library. Under the name of Adult World, they planned to expand and profit from these clips. With all of that, what the heck was the next twenty-four hours going to look like? He thought as he woke this Sunday morning.

As his eyes opened, he reached out, feeling the softness of her breasts as she lay facing him; he traced around her right breast, stroking gently before moving to the left one. Her breathing regular, her hand across her belly touching her own slit, with one finger nestled in the slot. He rubbed his hand down her arm until he reached her forefinger and gently pressed the finger while he started gently licking her left nipple. She stirred a little, moving slightly, her thighs drifting a fraction further apart.

He changed from her nipple up to her neck and towards her mouth with his kisses. She turned her head towards him, kissing him back as she arose from sleep.

"What a wonderful way to wake up." She said, "I was dreaming of prince charming and there you are." Her hand moved from her vagina to his penis while kissing and smiling at the same time. Hard dick ready to go, he slipped his fingers toward a wet, slippery entrance.

"You gonna gently finger me, get me randy and then fuck me, is that your plan." She grinned as she came to.

"Um, something like that, although it sounds a little tawdry now you say it like that." He replied.

"Typical guy, gotta have the upper hand." She replied as she slowly slid her hand up and down his erect penis. Then with a sudden move she had raised herself off the bed and straddle his cock, firmly impaling herself on it. Her hands pushed down on his shoulders, and she worked her cunt up and down on him.

"Today is the day of the woman again. I feel like a good morning fuck and I can't wait for you to decide I'm all gooey and ready. I'm ready now, so lay back and enjoy the ride."

"Isn't this rape? I didn't consent?" He took his reference from his previous girlfriend.

"Do you want me to get off?" She said as she bounced up and down on his concrete pole of an appendage.

"No Juicy J, I'm okay with it."

"Then shut the fuck up and take the medicine. I'm going to need to be fast as I need a pee, but orgasm first." She said, her index finger rubbing her clit like fury.

"Christ, what were you dreaming about?" He asked, genuinely wondering what had gotten into her.

"Shush, I'm trying to concentrate." With that, she worked his cock even harder and faster. Her finger on her clit was a blur as her mouth opened and screamed with pleasure, then collapsed on him, moving her arse slowly.

He was still randy and ready to pump her up, but she told me to stop and lay still while she extracted herself from his cock, bending down to give Mr Floppy a big, mouthy sloppy kiss.

"Thank you, Mr Floppy, that was very nice. If you are lucky, your miserable owner will bring you to a head with a good rubbing while I'm gone." With that, she left the room, heading to the bathroom. I heard her relieving herself and groaning at the pleasure of emptying her bladder.

Still laying there when she re-entered the room, his erection intact, she walked up to it and addressed it as she wound her hand around it.

"Poor little guy, you need mummy to look after you because that stupid man doesn't know what to do." She dropped her mouth down on his penis and gave him the wildest ride with her mouth and tongue. Her lips kept in touch with the shaft, stroking up and down while she caressed the head. Along the length of her taste buds, starting at salty and progressing through sweet to sour, pushing down on it circularly until she reached the back. An exquisite sensation, erotic to view, Mr Floppy expressed appreciation with several long bursts of sticky white liquid which she held entirely within her mouth. A bystander to the entire scene, Dave flopped in exhaustion as she mopped up any leakage with her mouth.

"Fuck, that was awesome?"

"I know, I'm looking forward to conquering many more like Mr Floppy." She said through the broad smile on her face. With that, she reached for her phone at took a picture of his still present erection and started typing.

"What you up to?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing, just talking to a colleague she asked me where I got to on Friday, so I am sharing a photo of your dick, and telling her I have been fucking Mr Floppy."

"You cheeky bugger. I don't want pictures spread everywhere, anyway right now he's Mr Stiffy."

"Fair point." She started backspacing. "You're talking of being a porn star. Mr Stiffy will be everywhere on the internet. He'll be better known than you." She pressed send. "There done."

We spent the morning organising breakfast and cleaning up, making the bed, washing especially the sheets. June remained distracted by her phone most of the time. We made an inventory of the things we would need to improve our movies, including better lighting, some better stands for the Mobile phones, perhaps a couple more cameras like the security ones in the lounge. They decided they would make the second bedroom into a playroom, so they could set some gear up there with a couple of cameras. To fund this, they would both put a fixed amount into a joint bank account they would open during the week.

Around 3pm, looking a little nervous, June told him to sit on the couch, completely closing the curtains. She suggested he re-watch some of their material; she sat next to him and took his penis in her hand and gently stroked it while she looked in his eyes to talk to him. Her strange behaviour unsettled his stomach, his mind working in overdrive as he tried to fathom what she was plotting. Mr Floppy stayed that way, too uneasy to stand up for himself. She came up to his mouth, looking into his eyes. When she spoke, she was brushing his lips.

"I want to have a threesome, and I think I have organised something." A squeaky little girl sounding June spoke, a voice Dave would learn she used when she thought she had been naughty.

"When and Who." Despondent betrayed only a weekend into their relationship and she is already organising for another guy. What a tart.

"Soon, she's Poppy. I know her from promotion work at industry events. We've been drunk together a few times, we discussed our sexual fantasies. Well, we didn't sleep together, but we came close. It's her I sent the photo of your dick."

"Great." My answer was flat, but relieved it wasn't a guy. It was too early for that. "What if I don't like her? Mr Stiffy might be her Mr Floppy?"

She laughed, "Mr Stiffy is already back. You're a pushover. You'll like her; she has an outstanding personality."

"You mean she's fuggly." He asked, still uncertain, but getting in the mood.

"Fuggly, no idea what you're talking about. She is a little overweight, but full of fun, and seems open to having a threesome with us. I would like to enjoy her with you, but if you are against it, you better make yourself scarce."

"Fuggly is Fucking Ugly, I'm not against it. I'm nervous I might not be able." He confessed.

"Don't be silly." She said as she climbed onto his lap, pushing the crotch of her panties aside, slipping her wet cunt on his erection. "Just sit still, I want your dick to have the flavour of me, when she pops this fella into her mouth."

"What do you mean, is she coming now?" Shocked, he felt uncomfortable. "I thought we were talking like weeks away."

"Any second, she text me to say she was here. She just has to pay for her Uber. The front door is open. She is going to walk into us fucking. I promised her."

"You promised, why."

"She said it might be awkward starting. I said not if we were fucking when she walked in and she agreed." June seemed very pleased with herself.

The door open and in two steps the small entranceway filled with womanhood. Her perfume occupied his nostrils, her one hundred and seventy-five centre metre body occupied the doorway. This woman's red hair fell around her sideways white oval face. teased high and wide, highlighting a white small orange rimmed mouth under a piggish nose that separated two green eyes. The shadow of green eye makeup divided her lids from her well-manicured red eyebrows. A partly green strapless summer dress adorned with yellow and red Poppies, barely covered her wide body, it dipped so low the top of her areola were visible, so short the tops of her thighs showed, nearly a t-shirt but this outfit somehow, made her look stunning.

"Oh, Hi Poppy, I was just fucking my friend Mr Stiffy. If you want to join in, your overdress." June spoke as if her girlfriend was visiting for a cup of sugar.

Poppy had moved closer, her thumbs already on the top of her dress, pulling out the elastic to release her breasts from their covering.

June vacated her position on my lap, took Poppy's hand, to slow down her disrobing and to bring her closer to the action. Dave shifted from his position on the couch to sitting straight up.

"This is Mr Stiffy, when he is our friend, and Mr Floppy when he's sulking, to greet him we pull back his foreskin and pop our mouth over his little knob and give him a big tongue kiss, just like this." she demonstrated, his eyes nearly popped out of his head, his dick quivered in joy. "Now your turn Poppy, say hello to Mr Stiffy. You can gently play with his balls while you are doing it, he likes that."

Poppy tentatively bent over. His eyes stared at both her mouth and her breasts nearly flooding over the top of the elastic holding them in place. The touch was so gentle, and the kissing tongue felt different. It appeared to have more scope to roam, working with enthusiasm around the knob, exploring every aspect, including the slot in the top. She could almost penetrate it. Sensational, Poppy had Daves vote for today's best head.

He reached for her breasts, and his hand brushed away by June.

"Dave, have some bloody manners. Wait until Poppy has said hello to Mr Stiffy and then you can unwrap her. Once that's done, we can have some real fun."

"Sorry, am I messing things up?" Poppy raised her head off his erection but hadn't stopped lightly playing with his testicles.

"No, not at all take your time." June responded, "Mr Stiffy likes a good hello kiss, don't you Mr Stiffy."

Filming, she passed the phone to Dave to continue the action before going down on him, taking Poppy with her, the two of them deeply kissing with his erection between them. He couldn't believe his luck. Keeping the phone steady, when his reproduction system is trying to explode, proved to be a challenge but worth it. Filming allowed him to concentrate, ignoring the pleasure building between his legs, surprising all when he finally blew his load. Poppy took most of it in her mouth, across her left eye and into her hair. June didn't miss a beat, hungrily licking it off Poppy's face, like a dog eating an ice cream.

Man, this thing is running at a million miles an hour. Poppy's arrival seems only moments ago, although probably thirty moments ago. Still fully dressed, her face covered in cum. He can't imagine what the rest of this threesome is going to be like. Definitely fired up to find out. He never expected what would happen in the remaining of the afternoon. He also wasn't expecting how it would completely change their lives.