Adult World Pt. 09: Uni Humiliation

Story Info
Poppy humiliated as her room mate is thoroughly fucked.
1.7k words
4.33
3.4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy had come today to lose her virginity with June's partner Dave, but things hadn't gone well. She still hadn't lost it. Now she had this smelly dweeb of a guy to clean up. Reminiscent of her Dorm days when she got very close only to be humiliated at the last moment. She couldn't win a trick, but she was as horny as hell and ready for it.

Poppy's father owned a real estate company. She saw little of him as he worked weekends the very time Poppy was around. He ensured she wanted for nothing and encouraged her to excel at everything she tried. All Poppy wanted was a bestie and perhaps a boyfriend. At least a regular guy to cuddle and make love with. Poppy found learning easy. She loved studying, resulting in a master's degree in marketing. Pity getting a stud of her own wasn't that easy or enjoyable.

She hadn't much experience with sex, but absolutely loved the feelings she got from touching other people. She had a couple of nights with June, drinking and talking about what they liked and disliked. Thinking well, I'm at a conference out of town what harm can it do? She had loved spending time with June, touching hair, even briefly kissing her as they parted to their own rooms for the night. June lightly brushed her lips; she ran her hand over Poppy's breast, nearly driving Poppy insane. Poppy was longing to spend the night with June, but June hadn't offered and Poppy was too unsure to suggest. Instead, she lay in bed for ages, thinking of that kiss and the touch of her breast, building it into a much more significant event in her mind. Her fantasy included that dishy USA guy from Oracle satisfying them both, as she gentle rub herself into a magnificent orgasm.

Poppy felt overjoyed and extremely nervous when June invited her around for a threesome with her friend Dave. Nervous that the size of her fat body might put June's friend off. She wore the sexiest clothes she could find. She put on a yellow summer dress with no bra so she could pull it down to the top of her nipples, almost showing all of her self-proclaimed best assets. She purchased and wore a black thong, her first, her tangle of red pubic hair stuck out the sides even though she trimmed it back. It still filled the thong on its own, and that's not to mention the string of the thong around and up her backside. Plain uncomfortable, but apparently men like this and she wasn't about to disappoint this one.

Poppy never fucked a real cock. She had tried plenty of dildos. She owned two after trying some she borrowed from Jance, her Uni friend. The two girls were in a relationship at Uni. Not serious just play, Janice taught her dildo techniques. She made it clear she liked both men and women. Not interested in a permanent relationship, wanting to experience all she could while she could.

Poppy studied Marketing and Communications she wanted a degree that took little effort but helped find some kind of job. Janice passionately studied Psychology to spend her life as a Sex Therapist. She spoke about and studied sex constantly, hence Poppy believed everybody was passionate about sex and therefore she should be.

Much rubbed off on Poppy during her time sharing a room with Janice. Poppy felt deeply for Janice during their days sharing a room. Janice shattered her confidence when Janice came home with different partners, male or female. Janice and her latest would enjoy drawn-out sex in front of Poppy, exhibiting no inhibition, quite the opposite putting on a show.

After such episodes, Janice would often send the lucky recipient of her passion home, climbing into Poppy's bed to cuddle her, stimulating all around her erogenous areas, seeking feedback from the sensations it invoked, while bringing Poppy to a climax. Poppy would try to respond with mutual touching only to be told it hurt or tickled because the previous lover had over stimulated it or bitten it too hard or whatever the excuse was. Never quite reaching a position of equal, she knew she really liked, even loved, Janice didn't return the emotion. Poppy always wished for more.

One night Poppy had touched herself quietly under the sheets, while Janice indulged her passion for a good raw fuck not two meters away. Her face in the pillow, her arse in the air with her legs spread. This athletic-looking sports guy was pumping Janice hard and fast.

"Fuck me harder You're a weakling you need to work harder than that to satisfy me."

Sweet ran down his face, over his chin and neck as he worked harder and harder, goaded by Janice. Poppy laid on her back watching this exhibition, rubbing herself, moving the sheets off, naked, masturbating with full noise. She could see Janice's backend being pounded. Her girl friend moved her head to face Poppy. The stud banging away caught sight of the entire scene. He raised his intensity, watching Poppy, and gripping Janice's hair like a horse's mane.

"Let go, you bastard. Drop the ponytail." She screamed.

He just fucked harder and harder, the entire scene driven by Poppy. Her sloppy fingers increased to three inside herself rubbing harder and faster on the wet mess around her clitoris. His eyes never left Poppy, he didn't care who he was fucking it was a hole for relief, he just played his own game. Janice screamed the religious mantra of the ultimate powers' name, waking everybody in their own private heaven. Poppy needed to release everything. She screamed as wave after wave flowed through her body. Urine squirted in the air as her hips bounced up and down on the bed. The crescendo of human excitement built; the sports guy let out volleys of loud grunts as he slammed home the final score, bringing Janice to the loudest organism in the room.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, both walls hammered as occupants in the rooms beside signalled their disapproval of the noise.

"Fucking shut up you bitches." came through the walls.

The three of them laughed, as the athlete withdrew from Janice and walked across to where Poppy's naked body spread over her single bed. Her heart ran faster. What was he going to do? Perhaps he would fuck her as he had with Janice. She wasn't sure she wanted that as her first fuck. Something gentler and loving was her dream. Sharing hadn't been in her mind but "beggars can't be choosers", as her Dad would say. He reached her, his hand gliding over her body, sliding up her thighs, across her mound and down her other side. He bent and lightly kissed her curly bush of red hair. His fingers separate her labia lips, finding the entrance, and slipping them in her wet mess. One, then two. The feeling exquisite. His thumb lightly brushed her clit, even though sore from her climax. Still felt amazing to have a man playing there. Everything just got wetter and wetter. Finally, she wasn't the only virgin in the room. Her time had come. She couldn't believe it. She was going to climax quickly when that fine stiff dick entered her willing vagina, her eyes closed as she enjoyed his expert fingers.

He traced up her belly and massaged her breasts individually, soft and circles and gentle pinches of her nipples. It hurt just a little, although the whole feeling erotic. Putting his penis on her lips, he pushed, demanding she open her mouth without saying a word. She complied, suddenly the first dick in her mouth. Salty, almost acrid tastes as Janice juices and his cum mixed around in her mouth. She wasn't sure what to do with it and reached to hold it with her hand. He pushed her away, saying.

"Clean it up." he demanded, "Caress my balls with your hands, your mouth is on this earth to clean my dick once I have fucked your flatmate."

Poppy felt small and depleted. After the best organism of her life, her body caressed in the most erotic way and feeling an equal part of the scene in the room. Now humiliated, all in about twenty seconds. Horror spread on Janice's face as she extricated herself from the prone position. She had just been so thoroughly fucked; she moved to Poppies defence.

"Give it a good licking and clean it up bitch, plenty of saliva and wash. I want it spotless for when I fuck your room-mate again."

Poppy was struggling to accommodate the entire cock. Suddenly, it was withdrawing. A large groan emanated from the guy. He tried to double over as a second blow to his testicles came from Janice's barefoot, a third was on its way. Poppy bit down hard on the piece of raw meat between her teeth, not sure if she drew blood but causing even more screaming. The bedroom was a chaotic. The element of surprise let Janice push the guy's arm up his back and marched him naked to the door. Poppy sprung to open it just as Janice pushed him into the corridor. The door slammed behind him.

"His clothes?" Poppy asked.

"Out the window, his problem."

"But he will need his phone and keys?"

"What he did to you was unacceptable. He spoiled one of the best scenes we've had. CUNT. He deserves everything he gets."

Janice found her mobile as Poppy was throwing all their male guest stuff out of the second-floor window into the courtyard. Janice's fingers worked rapidly as she spread the word about the creep just ejected. His name mud with the girls on campus before he returned to his accommodation. Pity really, she thought, such a very good fuck. What stamina, just a bad attitude.

The girls spent the rest of the night cuddled in Janice's bed as Poppy remained drenched from her orgasm.