Adult World Pt. 08: Voyeur

Story Info
A voyeur completely changes evening plans for the sexier.
3.2k words
4.33
2.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's presence was beyond his wildest dreams. He hadn't imaged what a threesome would be like, but this was exceeding his expectations. They would be blown away again before the day progressed. But he didn't know that now.

Dave started moving towards Poppy, having thoroughly enjoyed the way she had treated his cock; his hands closed around her firm white breasts with its oversized, deep brown areola. Never had he seen breasts like this before. Caressing around her left nipple with his lips, he pulled it with his tongue then moved to her right nipple, engorging it in the same way.

Slowly, he undressed her, rewarding her for the wonderful head. Repayment for her softness and kindness on his dick, still flowing through his body, the joy of that moment of release from rapture. He worked his kisses from these beautiful flawless breasts up to the side of the neck; she inclined her head to give him more access. On reaching her ear, his passion rose. June quietly filmed with her smartphone, getting in close to catch the action, and Poppy gripped Dave's naked backside with her left hand and with her right stroked his stiff cock.

As he got to her earlobe, he sensed something was wrong; he thought he heard a noise unrelated to their lust; he raised his eyes from Poppy's neck, looking over towards the curtains. Had he heard a noise, the curtains were closed, but there was the thinnest of gaps. Turning his partner around, he moved to improve his view, there it was, the outline of a face at the window, between the face and window he thought he saw a smartphone, he moved Poppy around again so the watcher wouldn't guess he had spotted them.

He whispered in her ear. "Don't panic or make a noise, just keep doing what you are doing, somebody is outside looking at us."

Her body trembled, and she began speaking, but he covered her mouth with his, holding both sides of her head to keep her still. He breathed into her mouth.

"I'm going to move towards the door and then rush the fucker. You stay here." She nodded in agreement.

On reaching the door he flung it opened charging down the narrow ally way towards the figure, he was leaning on the windowsill with his camera in his left hand, his trousers down around his knees and his right hand firmly wrapped around an enormous snake of a dick. He saw Dave coming but couldn't move quick enough with his trousers around his knees. It must have looked funny: Dave was naked, and the voyeur was half-naked. Dave flew at his waist in what was one of his best rugby tackles, taking him to the grass at the end of the lane, within seconds of Dave landing Poppy was beside him, she just sat on his back and head pushing him to the dirt. Instantly, a naked June was beside them. In one hand she had handcuffs while in the other still filmed. What a girl.

Dave cuffed the voyeur's hands behind his back, and Poppy removed his trousers and sandals completely as he kicked and cursed them. They stood him up and frog marched him toward the apartment door. Poppy had picked up his mobile phone, still filming an interesting second angle of his humiliation.

Dave wasn't sure of what to do with him now they had him. June grabbed the most obvious part of his anatomy, this hose pipe hanging partly flaccid between his legs. Dave had never seen a male appendage that long in real life. What a monster. They moved single file into the house. He made some noise about being kidnapped, but they payed no attention and marched on in through the single wooden door.

June worked with purpose. She dragged him to the door to Dave's old flatmates' room, now in the playroom, still gripping his cock as a handle. She turned to Poppy.

"Go get everything you can find to tie with and bring me the spatula from the kitchen."

"You try anything boy and I will kick you so hard in the balls they'll come out your throat." She spoke to our intruder.

"You make sure he doesn't move if he makes one sign of moving kick him hard in the nuts and then snot him on the nose." She fired at Dave.

"Yes, Mam." Dave answered with a grin. Where did this June come from?

"You can't fuckin' hold me like this, it's kidnap and sexual abuse." Their captive squeaked.

June was swift. Lifting his dick and bunching her fist, she punched testicles as hard as she could before releasing her grip from his appendage and assaulting his face with a punishing slap. He crumpled against the door as his face soaked in his tears.

"Shut the fuck up." She spat at him.

His only sound a humiliating, mournful groan. "Fuck."

Poppy appeared at the door. With an arm full of bits and pieces of restraints and the spatula, June grabbed the spatula and handed it to Dave.

"If he moves, smack his nuts with this. I don't care if they end up minced. We don't need dweebs like this breeding." She said as she tied our captive to the door. His legs stretched apart by the ankles. The restraint pulled through the slot between the varnished panel door and the doorjamb, attached to the other ankle from the other direction. She took a row of leather belts and wrapped them around the handcuffs, and connected them over the top of the door to the handle on the corridor side.

"Nice," June said to herself. She reached for his cock again and stroked it gently. "I am sorry Mr Snake; your master is such a dickhead. He is probably going to cause you lots of pain and almost no pleasure." June was again treating the appendage differently from the guy. Strange behaviour, but it appeared to be her way.

"Let's look at the phone and see what footage he has." June said as she reached picked the mobile up off the bed where Poppy had left it.

"PIN?" she demanded; he didn't respond. She didn't warn again, but nodded at Dave to use the spatula on the prisoner's dangling balls. He drew his arm back to give a big swing. The captures eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"1234." Their guest squeaked.

"Sensible." Said June as Dave lowered his hand, and she keyed in the PIN. "Oh, what a dirty fuck you are." She continued as she scrolled through the voyeur's phone gallery.

"Fuck guys." June addressed Poppy and Dave, "This guy has a better porn library than us, you need to cop a load of this."

"Did you take all this video?" She asked the stranger.

"Most of it." His voice reaching a higher registered as he snivelled the response. "Some is from friends."

"Around here. Did you take it around here?" She was curious now.

"Yes, mainly within a few kilometres."

"OMG, there you are spanking my bare arse." June addressed Dave now. "Not as good as our stuff, but a different angle, we might use this." And then, as an afterthought, she followed up with. "God there are some dirty buggers around our suburb."

"Did you enjoy that then?" She asked our cameraman.

"What?" He replied

"My mate beating my arse with his hand, or did you prefer it when he fucked me like a dog afterwards."

There was silence. Our man's almost translucent white complexion gained a deep reddening hue, his black, frizzy hair pointed at them and his thin white face looked at the floor.

"What's up? You too embarrassed to tell us. Did it turn you on and if so, which part did you like best, or perhaps you like all of it?" June repeated her question and still got no answer. He just stared at the wooden floorboards under his bare feet.

"Dave, swing at his nuts and remind who is in control."

"I loved it all, but the spanking best." He swiftly responded.

June smiled and stroked gently up and down his cock, causing it to stretch. He stiffened, watching it, and Poppy sighed. She still hadn't had her pleasure. It looked like the stranger would get there before she did.

"This filming is good; this guy is pretty good on the camera," June said to Dave. "It's a pity he is so smelly and dweebie, he has such a big dick we could use this." She was stroking the dick as she spoke. Its veins stood out like a blue webbing to the uncircumcised knob.

"How old are you and what's your name?" She asked.

"Dennis, I'm nineteen," he replied

"Dennis, are you still at school?" she asked further

"No, I'm not my gap year."

"What the fuck is a gap year?"

"A year off while I get my head together to see what I want to do." He replied.

"More like a year to be a pervert." Poppy interjected. She was copying June's action with his penis on Dave, stroking his rock of a cock with her left hand and phone videoing with her right. Dave had his arm around her, holding her close, fascinated by the girl's control.

"Argh sor... sorry." The voyeurs' eyes had gone back in his head, he'd temporarily stopped breathing, his mouth was open, his body convulsed while a long stream of white liquid came spurting out of his male organ, first a long burst, then diminishing until it slid in a sticky stream down his dick. Gooey with his cum. June's stroking slowed simultaneously. For no good reason, Poppy stopped her playing with Dave.

"Jeez, you don't last long." A surprised June spoke first, with Poppy following almost over top of her.

"You dirty bugger."

"You're going to have to clean it up. You can do that before we wash you and decide what to do with your scrawny carcass."

"Please, I don't want to lick the floor." The squeaky voice coming from this white hairy stick figure, with his long, dangling protrusion, sounded out of place in this body.

"Don't be ridiculous, you'll use a mop and bucket." June replied, "Whatever gave you the idea, you would lick it. You've been watching too much porn." June responded, and then as an afterthought. "Have you had to lick it up from the floor before then?"

There was no response to the question. He just lowered his head further in shame.

"Dave, give me the spatula. I need to make this boy understand when I ask a question. I need to get an answer," June said to Dave. Dave complied, passing the spatula to her. She barely had it in her hands when they heard him mumble something.

"What did you say?" June asked again.

"Mum." He said almost inaudibly.

"Say again, I thought you said Mum, you are a dirty bugger."

"Yes, my mum, makes me lick it up when I spill it." He said a little louder.

This stunning revelation saw Dave automatically comfort cuddle Poppy. June put her hand to her mouth to suppress her gasp. Shock silenced the room for a second. What do you do when facing an answer like this? June broke the silence by inquiring further.

"When did this happen?" June inquired.

"Oh, it's happened quite a few times. She is quite strict about it. The first time was between her tits, left a long streak. She wasn't angry or anything. She just laughed and said I had to lick it off. I did, and she made lick it off every time I spurted. Even when I spurted on her bedroom carpet, that was yukky."

"When did the bedroom carpet thing happen? Why were you cumming in front of your mother?"

"Oh, I have been doing it since I turned eighteen. My mum kinda gave me a birthday present when I turned eighteen."

"Is this normal in your house?" June followed through the discussion, very intrigued by its direction.

"Well, there is only me and dad, and dad's only home for short periods. He is a trucker doing long distance runs." Dennis replied.

"So your mum turns to you for sexual comfort and if you cum early, she punishes you?" June replied.

"As I said, we have only been doing it since I turned eighteen. It was after that I first came before I even entered and sprayed the floor. She got angry and made me clean the floor with my tongue." He seemed more relaxed now about his story.

The three of them stood in stunned silence. This guy was fucking his mother a year ago. Dave had never heard of such a thing. It made him wonder what else happened at their place.

"That's very cool. You are so close to your. Mum, when was the last time you fucked your mother?" June was getting into this story.

"Oh, that's easy, three days ago, before she got the time of the month happening."

Eyebrows raised, June continued her questioning.

"So, you only last two or three minutes and you're done, you must disappoint your mum."

"Oh no, she uses me to get her wet and sticky, then she uses her little purple friend to finish. I sometimes get to use it while she watches and films it. It's fun." comfortable Dennis was now in full flight.

"So, did she use her phone or yours?" June asked.

"Oh mine, she has an old clunky one. We watch them together, and the ones I shoot from around the district. She loved the one of you getting spanked and fucked. That turned her on. I got to fuck her twice that night."

Dennis was now chattering like an express train. They listened with interest and amazement as he got more confident, spilling his story out to the waiting audience. Dave had noticed that Poppy was playing with him again, as was June with Dennis, Dave had slipped his hand into Poppies knickers, and moved a finger up and down an increasingly wet track, bumping over her clit as the story of Dennis and his family spilled out.

Dennis told them that his dad was around, but he was working or at the pub. When he came home, he wanted his dinner, had a shower and retired to bed. He did sometimes want sex with his wife, but that comprised taking her in the kitchen when he arrived home. His father would push her face down on the kitchen table, strip her from the waist and fuck her without conversation. He told of a time just after he turned eighteen he had entered the kitchen, not knowing what was going on but hearing some moaning from his mum. There she was over the kitchen table, her dress lifted over her backside, her knickers pushed aside and his dad banging away while holding her head back by her long black hair.

At the sight of his just turned of age son, instead of getting angry at him, or kicking him out, or even better stopping. His father had beckoned him into the room to get a closer look at what "being a real man was like." Father had explained that when you're married, if you need a root, you take it where ever and whenever you thought it was appropriate. He had further explained if her cunt was full because of the time of the month, you just fuck her arse. Such was the sex wisdom passed on by his father

Dennis said that not long after that, his mother entered the bathroom while he was having a shower and stepped in it with him. She took the soap and washed his body, then passed the soap to him and asked him to do the same to her. When they had finished, she has shown him to the master bedroom and lead him through the joys of making love, none of which comprised taking the bitch by the hair and spreading her over the nearest table.

His mum had continued to teach him and experimenting with him. Watching videos together after she caught him watching porn on the net and told him it was better to make their own. It was more personal and more arousing.

Just as Dave was pushing Poppies underwear completely out of the way and entering her under her dress, Dennis exploded again, another jet of cum added to the mess on the floor between them.

"Boy, you have a problem, lad." June sympathised. "I think we let this guy see what we can do to help him and perhaps even his mum. What do you say, guys?"

Poppy interrupted June's speech by building into an enormous orgasm while leaping up and down wildly on Dave's very stiff man. Great, this left June and Dave unsatisfied, but life had just gotten a lot more interesting.

"It would be good to have a live feed of the conversation between Dennis and his mum when she finds out we have their videos. What a bummer." The thought popped out of Dave's mouth unfiltered.

"Dave, take his phone and leave only the videos that look like him and his mum and take the rest. We'll decide what to do with them later,"

"Dennis." June turned her attention. "Would you like to spend some time with us? I mean not tied up but using your skills on the camera and exercise that gigantic cock of yours."

"My mum is expecting me home soon, me dad is away on a drive so she'll be on her own."

"Not tonight, Dennis, like on the weekend. Perhaps stay over. You must clean your teeth twice a day and shower all the time to smell nice for chicks and Poppy and me."

"Yeah, Okay, what will I tell me mum."

"Anything you like, but bring YOUR TOOTHBRUSH."

"No, about you flogging all my videos. She'll want to see them tonight," Dennis replied.

"Dave put our videos on his phone, do a swap. I will put a message on for Dennis's mum."

"What will you say then?" Dave asked.

"I'll tell her to stop encouraging Dennis being a pervert if she wants to watch others have sex come around here and she can join in if she wants."

"You're not going to say that."

"Yes, I am. You were watching me."

June and Dave went to the office to sort out the phone for Dennis and Poppy lead the boy into the shower to clean him up, Dave couldn't help thinking how much fun Poppy was going to have doing that, he also felt a little sick to the stomach thinking of Dennis's mums' reaction to all of this. What have we done?