Adult World Pt. 10: Goodbye Virginity

Story Info
Poppy Looses her Virginity.
1.2k words
4.55
3.2k
5
0

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

-----------------------------------

The unfortunate incident in her dorm with her room mate Janice, deprived Poppy of sexual experiences, didn't help with her not really being able to connect with June and now missing out when it was so unfair. No wonder her sexual personality lived deep inside herself only showing with close girlfriends. Her closest friends were Janice and June. June drifted away from Poppy once she had left Uni moving into the working world and June she had just meet. This invitation for a threesome at June's new flat came as a colossal risk, but Poppy knew she had to lift herself if she wasn't to stay a virgin all her life.

The invitation hadn't worked as they had expected. It almost did, but with the intrusion of Dennis the voyeur, it turned out muddled. But she didn't lose any confidence from the incident, pleased she had handled it all very well. While June had been punishing the pricks balls with a spatula for spying, Poppy had guided her wet hole over Junes flatmate his stiff while he observed from the bed, it slip into her, filling her space and sending waves of pleasure through her body, her nipples tightened, sensitive to touch pleasure crept over her skin. Dave slipped two soaked fingers up between her labia lips, brushing her clit rapidly but lightly, squirming she pushed against his touch trying to extract the most pleasure from the mind-blowing experience. The closer she came to orgasm, the swifter his fingers. His cock filled her further and her white pleasure dome grew. She screamed as she reached maximum bliss; the world seemed to freeze around her, except the pounding of Dave's cock paired with the rubbing of her clit. She slowed down in complete harmony as he slowed. He hadn't cum, and he hadn't pushed the point. He just went with her. What a guy. In all this time, she wasn't facing him. She was facing the punishment of Dennis. That may have added to her libido.

Poppy spun around to face Dave without shifting off his erection. She bent over, her lips close to his, her breast rested on his naked chest, kissing him with all her passion.

"Thank you, you have just fucked a virgin, and she thoroughly enjoyed it."

"You're kidding me. I could have sworn you were super experienced. You fucked me so well." Dave replied.

"Thanks. You don't have to flatter me. I am thrilled right now." With that, she covered his mouth with hers, and their tongues tangled in a long, passionate kiss.

June asked Poppy to accompany Denis to the bathroom, lucky because he proved to be a helpless guy, she watched him washing himself, more like dabbing himself with the corner of flannel, he didn't do armpits or cracks and creases, Poppy got the impression that perhaps he never showered himself and relied on his mother. In the frustration, she climbed into the shower with him, making the soap and water go in places he avoided. His thin bony body such a contrast to her. He had skin and bones where she had a generous buffer of flesh and pure white skin. Her body tingled as it touched him from behind him while cleaning him down, taking the flannel into his hairy places, lifting his testicles to clean under, lathering the pubic hair, soaping the entire penis, pushing his foreskin back to clean his knob.

The more places she explored and cleaned, the stiffer his enormous cock got. She realised she was getting soaked between the legs herself, her orange-red pubic hair glistening with pre-cum juices. She wanted to experience that monster inside her? Before she knew it, she was bent at the waste; her legs spread, guiding him to pleasure her, the tingle of excitement consuming her thoughts. She would have to introduce this thing with care or he might cause her pain. She knew she could encourage an enormous dildo into herself, but it took time and patience and she wasn't sure he would cooperate.

"Be gentle, just push it a little and wait, only the tip of the knob. I'll tell you when to keep going." She spoke to Dennis through her legs. He obeyed, complying with her guidance. His gentle strokes were slow, barely entering her entrance at all. She repeatedly asks him to move it out again, then pushes a little further, a fraction deeper. Like a softer version of that big black dildo, warmer and more pliable. In her mind, she was begging to have his whole knob, followed by his whole penis inside her.

She got him to withdraw again and push another time. This time hoping the knob would pass into the entrance and she could fill up with this wonderful male instrument. Perhaps she thought she might even orgasm. That would be amazing.

Suddenly he lost control and gave four hard fast pumps not penetrating past the entrance and then stopped.

"What the fuck, are you finished.?" she asked from her bent position.

"Um sorry, yes, I'm sorry, really," Dennis replied

That was it then she got out the shower, dried herself down and told him to do the same and left the room. When she got back, June and Dave were in the computer room. June gave her Dennis's clothes, which she took from the bathroom and put on the towel rack. Dennis was still trying to dry himself.

"Get dried and get your clothes on your going home she told him."

"Thanks." He muttered.

As she approached the office, she was aware Dennis's semen was leaking out of her vagina, well the entrance to her vagina anyway he didn't get in far enough for it to be in there. It dribbled down her leg in a great glob of stickiness. Dave noticed immediately.

"You didn't fuck him without a rubber on, did you?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"The smelly little dweeb could have any STD, you silly bugger. We are going to need to check that we don't pick up stuff if we are going to share the love around."

"You're jealous cause I fucked him, that's twice on me first day." Her white round face stretched in a smile of pure pleasure, obviously proud of her achievement.

"No, I'm not. I'm glad you're free to do that. I'm serious Poppy please be careful because you get it wrong and we will all suffer OK? You should get it checked at the STD clinic before you come back to us here. You Okay with that?" he lectured.

A black cloud of self-doubt descended on her as fast as her smile disappeared. She looked her at her boots and agreed.

June saw Dennis out the door, ensuring that he took her phone number and she got his address so she could contact him if she wanted to his monster dick for something.