Adult World Pt. 12: Ben Wa Balls

Story Info
June finds Ben Wa Balls, demonstrates to male flatmate.
2.9k words
4.42
6k
4
0

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I liked you, you know." June spoke directly at his face. "Before that is, I'm not so sure now."

"I'd say sorry but I don't know what for." He said as he responded, looking at his feet.

"Well you should, why him, why me boyfriend, you've had plenty of boyfriends, why did you pick my boyfriend to fuck in the lounge of our flat. For fuck's sake, the chances of me walking in the door at any moment were blood high, wasn't it? Were you trying to piss me off?"

She carried on stuffing her pink roller suitcase with towels, sheets and pillowcases, then slammed it closed and humped onto the floor by the bed. It was Friday afternoon and June cleared out the rest of her belongings from her old flat with Colin; she hadn't expected he would be home.

"I miss you about the place. I can't seem to find another flatmate. Well girl, anyway, that's as fun as you."

"You can't find one who will have a causal fuck, as I would. Anyway, It's only been a week, the best of my knowledge I am paid until Tuesday next week, so what are you doing getting someone in my room before I have even left it."

"Well, you're right, and to find someone to have casual sex and pay rent and help around the flat is going to be bloody difficult. They all want to be bloody princesses and think I'm looking for a partner."

June stopped packing and stood up and faced her ex, Colin's flatmate, leaning across her old room doorway with his feet on one side of the doorjamb and his bum and body on the other, completely blocking the door. Colin's naturally mousey hair is short all the way up past the ears, his head then topped with a lush blond mop. Clean-shaven, swarthy features highlighted his blue eyes and straight white teeth. She wondered, why she hadn't she seen him as this very handsome guy when she lived in the flat. Although they had fucked more than once, neither of them had thought they would get serious. after all she had her boyfriend and he had lots of boyfriends. He was openly bi, but given the choice, he would go for the guy every time.

"I felt cheated when I came home and found you two. You didn't even ask me to join in." She was getting emotional now.

"Come on June, I barely knew you were there; I had my face buried in the couch while your old flame was taking his joy in my arse. He was fucking grumpy about something."

"Was that your first with him?"

"Well, no, but until then, it had done no harm. He likes a little cock up him, you know."

She was hauling a plastic box out from under the bed, full of all sorts of bits and pieces. One was a small white bag. She took it out the box to look the contents closer.

"Ben Wa Balls." She proclaimed loudly, as if making an original discovery.

"Are those the things you stuff up your snatch?"

"Yeah." her dreamy response.

"I never saw you wear them."

She opened the bag and shook the contents into her hand. Out fell a device, looking like a pair of black and red eyeballs. The red surround had a loop at the top, which she put her thumb through, so it was hanging from her hand into her palm.

"No, I bought them to strengthen my cunny. I thought I was getting a little loose and didn't want to embarrass myself by being too sloppy." She responded.

"What do they feel like when they are in, then? Is it like cosmic orgasmic sort of pleasure?" Colin inquired.

"Well, I bought them to tighten my pelvic floor muscles, and to learn to squeeze a cock like with my pelvic muscles as an extra excitement, but also so I was a little less likely to pee when sneezing and stuff like that. Woman stuff, really. I had read about them in Fifty Shades of Grey and was interested to see how they were from an erotic point of view for myself."

"Did you just pop them in just to exercise pussy?" Colin was showing a genuine interest.

"No, you squeeze the balls, kind of hold them about five seconds before releasing, give it about a five-second break and repeat about five or six times. Do this so often, it's like pussy at the gym."

"Well, they worked, cause you're pretty good and could get a good grip of my cock if you wanted to, I'd say the best in my experience."

"Thanks. You would say that when looking for a quick root, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah probably, what about the erotic stuff? You said you read about them in Fifty Shades of Grey. That was raunchy, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, BDSM stuff, really. The heroine was told to wear them by the controlling guy, Christian Grey. She got incredibly horny wearing them?"

"So, what about you? Did it make you incredibly horny? Are you going to get that way today?" He said in expectation.

"Well, sometimes they give you a subtle, tingly sensation down below. You're thinking about your pussy all the time, as you're scared. They are going to pop out. Imagine being in a lift with a guy and a couple of balls fall out your knickers. "She laughed.

"Is that it?" He said in almost disappointment.

"The feeling can really intensify with movement, so walking down the street it's like someone is in there fingering you. Bending down and reaching up can give you a pretty good rush as well, but I don't think they would make you orgasm but boy, you can be very ready for it after an hour or so of wearing them." She said.

"Wish you had been wearing them when you lived here, what else have you in there." Fascinated, Colin was discovering all sorts of things about his ex-flatmate.

"Oh, butt a plug, for when I thought I might like to try anal and a bunch of other toys I had forgotten about."

"Hey, I can help with anal, I'm nearly an expert." Colin was quick to respond.

She ignored him and continued to fossick through the box. Then, sighing, she pushed everything back except for the Ben Wa Balls.

"I'll hunt through this back at my flat. I'll take the box with me."

"What about these?" Colin said, pointing out the white satin bag on the bed.

"Oh, I'm going to wear those, should be a laugh." She responded.

"Wear them, as in, put inside you pussy now?" Colin said, and then as an afterthought. "Can I watch you put them in then, or better still, I could do the insertion. I'll need to make you a little wetter, I imagine?"

"Fuck off always a trier aren't you." She said.

There was a pause as she picked the plastic box off the bed and put it beside her suitcase on the floor.

"I think that's me done. I'll just go to the bathroom, and wash these up and pop them in."

June headed to the communal bathroom for the flat. The narrow room had a shower over the bath as you walked in the door. At the end of the bath, on the opposite wall, a single white porcelain sink sat on a set of white cupboards. The only thing gracing the off-white brick wall tiles was a small black framed mirror. In the corner at the end of the bath, a small black bench sat facing the sink. She walked in the room and slipped the balls out of the bag and placed them beside the sink, bending over to the under sink cupboard she reached onto the top shelve and grabbed a bottle of water-based lube, she realised she should have squatted as Colin was standing behind her in the doorway, watching as her black skirt rose to the back of her thighs displaying her nearly naked arse as her thong gusset stretched over her vagina.

"Wow, how sexy is that? Makes a guy just want to fuck it?" Colin whistled as he stepped forward, push aside the cloth inserting his finger in one movement. "Shit, this is primed, ready for a good shagging."

"Fuck Off, you dirty bastard." She said as she stood up quickly, knocking his hand from her backside. "Shit, you're a cheeky bugger Colin, I need you to leave me alone while I do this now get out."

She pushed him out the door, then something clicked in her mind.

"Better still go to my old bedroom and bring back my phone. I've got a job for you and if you do it well there might, just might be a small reward in it for you."

Colin disappeared to the bedroom, and June got herself sorted out, ready to do the insert. When he returned June took the phone from him and set the camera to film wide-angle, she told him to stand at the doorway and on the word "Action" to film without moving the camera, she would say "Cut" when she wanted him to stop.

He filmed from a wide angle while she emptied the balls out of the bag for the second time this morning and told him to "Cut!" She then repositioned him and changed the camera to take close-ups of her, washing her hands and the balls. She ad-libbed a commentary on the necessity of cleaning your hands thoroughly in antibacterial soap, cleaning and drying off your Ben Wa Balls before rubbing a generous amount of water-based lube on the balls so they insert easily.

She stopped him while she moved to the bench, removing her thong, adjusting the camera again she got him to kneel in front of her, her legs spread wide and high with her bum lifted; he was only a meter away, filming nothing left to the imagination. She spread her cunt lips with one hand and massaged around her opening, ensuring it was soaking wet, then popped the first ball in. She groaned slightly at its touch, slipping to the vaginal canal, rolling over her obvious g-spot. She considered letting Colin have his way with her. She was tense with desire, and sorely wanted a cock to pound her pussy, but she needed to continue. She wanted Dave to remove them and enjoy her passion. The second one slipped in just as easily and even more delicious. She felt full and horny, look out Dave.

As she moved her hand up from pushing the balls in, she slides a finger up her slit and across her clit. Everything was soaking wet, and her clit touching uncontrollable. She rubbed furiously while the camera continued to run. Colin put a hand out to join in and had it smacked away by June.

"Fucking just film, your reward comes later." She screamed at him.

Her organism built from a small sensation to an immense desire to release in a few minutes, the phone camera was rolling and Colin knelt faithfully between her legs as she rubbed as fast as she could without putting too much pressure on her clit, she knew she was close as she put her own left fingers in her entrance and pumped furiously while her right hand was pressing a little harder and faster. She hadn't ever done this before with a camera rolling, and that was adding to her passion. She held back from cumming; she didn't want it to be quick. In her mind she was on the couch with Dave and he was filming and when she came, she wanted him to fuck her mercilessly, ravaging her body, having no regard for her and finishing his final cum all over her face. That was the moment she exploded. It was nothing like she had expected, and Colin shuffled backwards as a thick stream of urine shot in the air as she came down in slow mini organisms one after the other.

"Shit, that was amazing. You would win an academy award for that orgasm, if they had a best sex scene category, that is." enthused Colin as he stopped filming and stood up.

"That's what I'm after, Dave and I want to make the best porn on the internet." She explained.

"Whose Dave, the new boyfriend? You don't take long, do you?"

"Dave is my flatmate, boyfriend and business partner all in one, and no, I don't take long we met within an hour of you fucking my old boyfriend. He's a kindred soul, and we believe in much the same stuff. Anyway, time for me to get this gear back to our flat." She said, ensuring the balls were still in place and pulling her knickers back on.

"I must clean this mess on the floor first, before I get an Uber back to my flat." She said as she left the bathroom for the laundry where the cleaning gear was.

"What about my reward? You said I might get a reward if help you with, you know, filming and stuff?" Colin

"Ah that, yes, you can retrieve your reward at our flat, no problem at all."

"Some boyfriend if you're going to fuck me at your place, why not here and now?"

"My vagina is full of Ben Wa Balls. If you hadn't noticed, and what makes you think your reward will be a fuck from me, you'll have to come around and wait and see, as my mother always said." She said.

"False pretenses, that's what this is." He said, his cock so obviously hard in his pants it was nearly bursting out.

"No, it's not. I wasn't specific about the reward. I know you will really enjoy it. You can come around with me now, or come around later today when Dave is home up to you."

"What are you cooking up?" He was now curious.

"You must wait and see. Now, if you want to come with me, you can give yourself a bit of relief and rub one off here in the lounge while I film you. We can go after that." She left the room to get the cleaning gear and disappeared back into the bathroom.

When June re-appeared, Colin was in the black leather armchair, his clothes on the floor, his legs spread over each arm, his cock in his hand slowly rubbing up and down the length of its shaft. His sandy-haired balls cradled in his left hand were tight, and his erection almost back on his navel. If he wasn't careful, he'd shoot himself in the face, or maybe that was his intention.

"Shit, you couldn't wait, could you?" June quipped as she pulled the phone back out to film. "Now don't worry, I am only filming your hand and cock; I want the money shot more than anything for our library of clips. It's a wonderful-looking implement and a good size for porn."

"Shit, yes, a porn star." He said as he quickened his cock stroking, wetness oozed from the top the large purple head of his dick.

"Could be. You would be very useful you have many sexual talents and you are easy on the eye, we could use you." June's own arousal was returning as she watched his stroking an increasing rate.

"Would I get paid to have sex? That sounds awesome." Colin trying it on again.

"Well, not at first, but maybe when we become successful in the meantime, but lots of staged sex."

"Awesome, Girls and Guys." His concentration was building as his hand moved faster and faster. June was getting ready for the money shot when it came. He stopped talking and groaned, his hand a blur up and down the shaft, ahead of a long stream of milky white liquid followed by four smaller streams as his pace slowed.

"Fantastic Col, exactly what I was after it will be good to see it on the big screen."

"We do that here now, if you want." Colin was full of enthusiasm to watch his work. Who would have thought wanking in front of a girl with a camera could be so much fun.

"Not now, cowboy, at the flat. You can watch both of today's videos plus a few more we've taken. It'll warm you up for the main event. Your reward." June smiled to herself she had a solution to Daves virgin ass.

"Okay."

"I'll call the Uber and you put some clothes on. You can get naked again at our place."

"You want me to wander around your place naked? What will your boyfriend say?"

"He will be naked too, as will I. Your luck may have changed, young man. You need to wait and see."

With that, she dialled for the ride share home. In the back of her mind, she thought she would like to have Colin move in with her and Dave. He would be a good flatmate and had no hangups. He really was like her and Dave.