Adult World Pt. 13: Police Raid

Story Info
She had an Orgasm so loud police were called.
2.5k words
4.42
2.9k
4
0

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series of tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame.

New readers, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave arrived home after three in the afternoon to a quiet apartment, not expecting June until after she finished work between five and six, but half expecting Poppy to turn up. They had not seen Poppy all week. Last time they spoke, she was eager to come back to continue. In the quiet of the afternoon, Dave worked on the film, the new film clips Maddie had supplied of him receiving an all over waxing and then completing with his very first pegging from Tranny, the Thai lady body assistant. He could still feel it, his arse hurt around the arse hole. Now he had significant footage and putting into a raunchy, cohesive sexy story, it wasn't going to be easy. He had his mind on the afternoon's surreal event while putting the thumb drive into the PC. The footage was in three files, one from the end of the bed, one from the side, and then a bunch of clips Maddie had shot on Dave's smart phone. He would need to use the multi-camera facility to edit these, he thought as he started the process. His goal to condense this film to about ten minutes, maybe less.

In the middle of this work, he heard the door go, the voices of a man and a woman on the porch and perhaps the lounge. Not expecting anyone, least of all a man, he needed to investigate. He switched to the cameras and saw a stranger followed by June. He got up from his seat in the office, walked noisily across the grey carpet from the office to the lounge. In the lounge was an effeminate-looking guy pulling his pants down. He could hear June's voice, but she hadn't come into his view yet.

The guy stopped pulling his pants down as Dave entered the room. The stranger looked at him awkwardly. June still hadn't appeared. She was closing and securing the door and seemed to be ignorant of Dave's presence.

"Well, come on put that suitcase down, Colin get your gear off, I need to keep my cool until Dave comes home, though to be honest after wearing these things for a few hours, all I want now is a long hard fuck." June entered the room carrying a large plastic box. She placed the box on the floor while reaching for Colin's trousers to push them down. That's when she noticed Dave standing there in the lounge doorway.

"What are you doing here?" June's voice rose and gained a distinct warble. Followed quickly by. "You can put this suitcase and the plastic box in our room while I organise Colin."

The alleged Colin smiled awkwardly as he greeted Dave. "Hi, I'm Colin, June's ex-flatmate." He held out his hand. Dave couldn't take his eyes off his naked mid-section, in particular his circumcised knob, sitting purple and proud. He wasn't sure if he should shake that, or his hand. He even felt a slight urge to lick the thing, but only a slight urge.

"Hi." Dave said with a half-hearted touch of Colin's hand. Turning to June, he continued. "So what's this all about?"

"You mean Colin, or this stuff we carted. The stuff is from my flat. This plastic box has some very interesting items. Colin is here to help you over your little Bi issue." She spat the words out rapidly, trying to justify why she was caught with a near naked man in the new boyfriend's apartment. She wheeled the suitcase with authority towards their room. Dave followed with the plastic box.

"My Bi issue, is that what you call my lack of anal sex, well I sorted that myself? My arse still hurts."

June stopped in the bedroom doorway and looking in disbelieve "Did you really, how, who?"

Triumphantly Dave responded, "Maddie, Dennis Mum's employee, Tranny. I have video proof."

"Fuck, that's great. Let's put this down and watch. Meanwhile, I have Colin expectantly waiting in the lounge, primed and ready to go. "

Dave blurted out in just over a whisper, "You've been fucking him today?"

Hurt, she said, "No, it's none of your business, anyway. You clearly had more sex than me."

She turned to leave. What had he done, broken the first rule? "I didn't mean us to care about that. We are partners and best friends and I didn't mean us to worry which partner has more sex with and with whom."

"I'm very sorry that's completely out of order, I'm sorry." He touched her shoulder.

After a shrug, she pushed passed him under her breath said, "It's okay, I have a surprise for you, it's a little spoilt now, seemed like a good idea."

He'd completely let her down. What the fuck has she to surprise him? How does he get back from here?

"Dave's going to put a video on from his activity this afternoon, we can sit on the couch and watch it, I'm sure it will fascinate Colin." June still in her street clothes, closed the lounge curtains before disappearing into their room.

Dave set the replay up to stream each video in its own quadrant of the television, the four videos play together as if watching a real-time security video, returning to the lounge Dave found Colin sitting as asked, his old feller in his hand lightly stroking it, he appeared very uncomfortable.

To make small talk and struggling for words, he asked. "So June came round today to clear out her things. Were you there all the time? Did she ring you before she came?"

"No man, she just turned up. I was wondering what to do with her stuff because I need to replace her with a new flatmate and it's difficult when the room is like occupied."

Side-tracked by the vision of June leaning on the hall door jamb, dressed in a stunning black lace bodysuit, he ceased his interrogation of Colin. Held from falling apart by black laces, the deep V neckline scarcely covered her breasts. With an open weave of mesh that extended passed her midriff and disappeared in a narrow strip between her thighs, it barely left anything to the imagination.

"Wow, look at you.", Dave was in awe. "Is that what you brought back from the old flat."

Her face widens to a smile. "Oh, this and many other goodies, now boys you know what I have been up to today. Let's sit on the couch and see what Dave's been up to this afternoon."

Dave pressed play, and the waxing scenes streamed to the lounge television. June sat between Colin and him, immediately taking hold of both cocks, and sliding up and down with a light grip.

"So this is a beauty parlour that does waxing and stuff." June queried.

"Yes, it's owned by Maddie, she has just one staff member, Tranny."

"Maddie, is it? Did you get a good price then for us all?"

Grinning, he faced her directly. "The best, she's ready to do all comers for free this weekend. She'll be here sometime around 8pm tonight to talk to you about it."

June reached for Dave's face and pulled him towards her, pushing her tongue in his mouth as she spoke. "Your wonderful, thankyou this is fantastic, I've never waxed, I hope Poppy is coming over."

"Better than that." He continued, "She'd like to be a regular visitor here. She is keen on the stuff we are planning on doing."

"Really, and what about the dweeb Dennis?" June wishfully inquired.

"Sure, if you want him back there's no reason why not?" He replied.

With that, she pumped them both harder, moving close to Dave's face again as she invited him to get on his knees and explore the two press domes at her crutch with his mouth. He slid to the floor, working with his lips and teeth.

"Be careful, there is a surprise in there, and keep those hands away, just mouth, lips and tongue." The fishy, musky odour drove his passion harder as he fumbled with his mouth into the outer layer of her bodysuit. Finally, the flap opened. There, hanging from the closely cropped pubic hair, was a black, straw-like plastic protrusion from June's cunt. Was at this time of the month, an unpleasant surprise then.

"Don't worry, it's not what it looks like. Just grip and pull slowly. Play with your fingers if you want. "June whispered with an air of helplessness.

Her back arched as the slight mouth-pull moved the device. Another brief moan spilled out as the device moved a fraction more. Colin changed positions. She gasped at his sucking, then licking around her nipples, taking each one between his lips with tiny little pulls. Unsure what's at the end of the tag, Dave gave another bigger tug, and out popped what looked like a red ball surrounded by a black frame extending to a handle now in his hand. Obviously there was more, the connecting plastic disappeared inside June's urethra, giving a spasm of pleasure every time the device jiggled she received a pleasure wave.

"What the fuck are these girls." he asked between licks of the clitoris and gentle jerk on the device.

"Ben Wa Balls, they're to strengthen your pelvic floor, but they also give you wonderful sensations when you are moving around with them in, and right now you are driving me over the wall with them." Eyes closed, and lips slightly parted, her pleasure expressed in her face.

With her mouth slightly open as she panted her way through his jiggling of the balls, Colin saw his chance and moved over her and placed his cock straight into her mouth, she gasped a little, then did as expected, Dave knew because Colin made appreciative noise.

Dave reasoned it was his turn, pulling the last ball out of June and replacing it with his dick, ramming it deep inside her as hard and as fast as he could. She tried to squeal with pleasure with her mouth plugged; Colin wasn't stopping soon. Just as Dave was getting close, a female voice invaded their activities.

"What the hell girl, you get all the attention." Poppy's shrill voice filled the room.

They slowed, but didn't stop, Dave turned to Poppy who was standing in the foyer dressed in her work clothes, white short sleeve blouse unbuttoned to the top of her black bra the cleavage of bigger breasts and tucked into a black tight pencil skirt that bulged around her midriff, sitting six inches above her chubby knees all of this balanced on three-inch black stilettos.

"Poppy, you're inappropriately dressed to play with us, sort yourself out and come and join the fun." Dave said without letting up on his thrusting.

Poppy swiftly left the room, disrobing as she disappeared through to the bedroom. Within a minute, she returned, minus her clothes. Dave told her to get under him and start by sucking his balls while he was fucking June. Poppy complied for a few seconds, before getting on the couch and sharing with June the pleasures of Colin's dick in her mouth. The whole sight was too much for Dave. Close to bursting, he concentrated on slowing any ejaculation.

Dave slowed and just as June yelled, "Harder, you bastard, I was about to cum."

Dave complied, holding off himself as long as he could. Just as he felt he couldn't wait any longer, June let out an explosive scream accompanied by violent pelvic thrusting, driving him to hold even longer. The moment seemed to go on for minutes; her screaming pleasure, her hips rapidly rising and falling while she held his arse in close with her legs.

Eventually, she slowed down, panting. "Your turn lover."

Colin had moved Poppy onto the floor, his cock in her mouth and her vagina in his. Rampant going at it like rabbits Poppy and Colin had known each other minutes, were now copulating on the lounge floor.

No more encouragement required Dave now, so close only a few more movements pushed him over the edge as he exploded in a never-ending semen spurt into June's vagina. They lay quietly on the floor for a few minutes while Colin and Poppy built in intensity. Poppy's vocals became louder and louder, June and Dave snuggled close and touching each other again.

In the middle of a long kiss, enjoying the moment with his girlfriend, there was a hammering on the door. June and Dave both rose, heading to the foyer to answer. In Dave's mind, he thought it might be Maddie, although the hammering wasn't consistent with a friendly visitor. They both had forgotten their nudity when he swung the door open to see both a male and female police officers standing on the step.

"Good evening. I am Constable Boswell, and this is my partner Constable Blake. We had a noise complaint, and although it is early, it sounded like a woman screaming and we thought we should investigate."

June and Dave looked at each, realizing that someone had complained at her orgasm screaming. Dave was just about to explain when the screaming started again, even louder, from behind him in the lounge. The two police pushed past June and Dave into the lounge to see Poppy on all fours with Colin fucking the daylights out of her as she just screamed in pleasure.

The law arrival slowed the two down, Colin was reluctant to withdraw as he had a full erection and Poppy instinctively trying to stop and cover-up in front of the intruders, the result was an untidy collapse on the floor revealing more than had been on show at the start.

Dave looked at June and couldn't help laughing. He saw a huge grin appear on policewoman Blake's face as constable Boswell roared, "This is your first warning keep the noise down or we will be forced to take further action." His neck morphed to red, turning and leaving as quickly as he could. Police constable Blake followed, quickly pushing a business card into Dave's hand as she passed, then turning as she left the room so signal a thumbs up. He wondered what this meant. Did this mean they were okay, or perhaps that she approved, or maybe even call her and, if so, under what circumstances.

They stood there laughing, and Poppy had to say as Colin was helping her from the floor. "You haven't finished, I haven't cum yet."

They couldn't have guessed how much pain this incident would cause them over the coming months and difference it would make to their lives.