Adult World Pt. 17: Reporting Raid

Story Info
To report or not report their terrible experience.
1.5k words
4.64
2.1k
4
0

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We've been raped by that fucking policeman." June blurted over the phone as soon as the Police have left.

"What do you mean you have been raped? You must ring and report them?" Dave responded. June burst into tears. She needed to tell someone, and Dave was her target, but she wasn't sure about actually making a complaint. They would have to go through the whole sordid episode and expose their special life style to the police, who surely were going to take their colleagues' side. Who knows what lies they had already spun.

"I'm not reporting it. I don't want to go a through a, he said she said, conversation with them, and anyway they will want to examine me and stuff. He put his dick in my mouth Dave. So no."

"Jucy J, you are forgetting we have cameras all over that place. We will have a record of everything that went on. Without looking, I know we will have some form of proof. Anyway, make yourself a drink and calm down. I'm going to call Colin and we will come home immediately. Love you Jucy J." Dave didn't wait for further conversation he just hung up.

Colin was angry. He was in a worse state that June when Dave called him. He was especially upset about the treatment of Poppy.

"Those bastards, if they have harmed Poppy, I swear I will get revenge." He ranted.

Dave arrived home first and put the house back to normal as possible. Colin followed from his work, bringing Pizza for dinner. Dave dug out the video clips taken from the porch and the lounge cameras. There was enough good vision to see exactly what had happened. Dave remarked it would make damn good porn for their channel. Nobody saw the funny side to that. They sat, munched on their food, drank a few wines watching and re-watching the video clips went over the situation they were in. Things were clear that Constable Boswell for all his style and supposed good looks was a complete snake in the grass, and they did not understand why. Something had disturbed that guy, and he had crossed the line when he assaulted Poppy and June.

"Would have been better if you hadn't orgasmed in the middle of an assault. It looks like you're enjoying the action." Dave's comment directed at Poppy. "Little doubt June's not enjoying it, but not so clear with you."

"I'm sorry I was almost ready to blow. After all, I had the strapless Dildo thing up me and it was vibrating away and then he put a rather good looking cock in my mouth. It just happened,"

Dave grinned. "You're an animal sometimes Poppy. Never mind, we may have to crop that out when I put the evidence together." Dave said.

Anxiety levels eased with a soft knock at the door. Dave looked at the clock in the kitchen. A touch after eleven O'clock, they wondered who would visit this late. The knock too soft for Boswell, he hammered the door. They were sure he wouldn't back again this quick, but who.

Dave wrapped a towel around him, holding the towel in place with one hand as he crossed the room to see who was calling at this late hour. A vision of a beautiful tall blond lady greeted him on opening the door, dressed in a sensible white blouse and black slacks, a perfect crease down the centre and a pair of low high heals. Use of makeup was limited but highlighted her school girl features. Lost for words, he reached out gesturing her to step inside and forgot one hand was holding the door and the other his towel which fell to the ground. Now he stood naked in the doorway.

"Fuck Sorry, I didn't mean to. You must think I'm rude." He said as he bent down to retrieve his towel.

She beat him to it, crouching in front of his naked midriff, her eyes directed at his male organ as she spoke.

"It's alright, I can understand it's a bit of a shock, and you said to either ring or come round. I thought a visit in person might be fun with you a lot. I have a drink if you feel like it." She held up a brown paper bag with a bottle in one hand and his towel in the other hand.

"Thanks." he said as he accepted the towel and wrapped it around him again in a vain attempt at modesty as he lead her into the kitchen with the rest of the group still sitting around dinning room table.

Dave introduced Constable Katrina Blake to those at the table. She looked odd sitting there, the only one in textiles and looking formal, amongst the naked flatmates with empty Pizza boxes and empty wine bottles on the table.

"I'll get you a glass, Katrina." June tried to take control of the situation, nervous that this might not go the way they had hoped, "So I assume Dave told you about the break in by your Constable Boswell and Constable Khan and the subsequent assault on Poppy and myself."

"Yes, he did, and I'm sorry about that. I want to hear more about it if I can." Katrina took a small notebook and pen out of her top left blouse pocket and opened it ready to write. "You must understand this is not a formal interview I am just trying to get around a monstrous allegation."

"It's not a monstrous allegation, it's fact, what they did is a monstrous act." June spat back.

"Calm down Juicy J. She is here to help." Dave tried to lighten the atmosphere. "How do you want to do this Constable? Do you want to question or let the girls tell the story from the top?"

"Its Katrina. I'm not on duty. Sorry to be so formal, you're right what they did has no place in society with or without a uniform on. Sorry June, just tell me from the entire story." She sipped her wine and readied her pen.

June and Poppy went onto tell the story of their morning, Poppy even ducked out and bought back the Strapless Dildo to show Katrina. June had to stop showing how the device worked but explained about the vibration function worked causing the orgasm. Katrina let slip a strained giggle about that part, as she envisioned the complete picture.

"So you have a case of attempted rape, but by your explanation we have no proof of that happening." Katrina summed up.

June was about to explain they had video of the whole incident when Dave subtly stopped her talking. He decided he didn't entirely trust Katrina she may be around here finding out what these girls had in the way of proof before they took further police action; she took a lot of notes and nothing led him to believe she was actually on their side.

Katrina advised them that reporting this incident to the police would more than likely bring them more grief than they wanted. In normal circumstances, it would be difficult as they had no evidence, but in this case they were accusing the police and they had no evidence that was going to be difficult. June was bursting to reveal they had a full video of the incident, but Dave kept her quiet. They need time to think this through.

Dave walked Katrina back to the front door, thanking her for her time. She turned to him, leaning close to his mouth, and whispered.

"Pity you still have the towel on. I like the no towel look better." She said with a sparkle in her eye.

"You should have said, I can drop the towel at any point." His hand now on the door handle.

"Another time I like my sex more private." She replied, moving close to his ear, her covered breasts and notebook pressing on his naked chest, her right hand on his neck. "Be careful. Boswell has already flagged this house as a drug distributor to the drug squad. Be very careful about who you let in and what you do."

"Thanks, why didn't you say that in there."

"I don't trust them, I'm not even sure I trust you, but if you're a drug squad guy, then you are not very good at it, dropping your towel and not pressing the advantage wouldn't happen with those cockie bastards." She turned, waved a hand behind her, and walked down the path. What was she implying, he didn't understand? What he was sure of, this lady had on more than occasion offered herself to him as long as it was away from his friends. He like that, he would need to engineer the situation soon.