Adult World Pt. 20: Farm Offer

Story Info
Poppy's Dad confesses to fucking a 90 year Old Client.
2.3k words
4.42
2.9k
3
0

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at   - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's phone rang as she opened the door to the flat. Her father's ring; she prepared herself for a pleading and begging conversation with her him. 

After all she had walked into his office, when it was closed and witnessed on the CTV, the vision of Sally his secretary, sprawled over his desk, her white arse only covered by her fathers bare thighs as she took a pounding from her father's dick. His pin striped pants pooled at his feet, his white hairy naked legs, his bright white arse partly covered by a shirt tail. Her moaning was suppressed by the volume on the camera. When the volume was turned up, she was begging for more, and harder. He had her blond hair wrapped around his right hand like a cowboy holding a horse's rein and he had her only exposed breast in his left hand. He appeared to be pulling on the nipple. Poppy thought how desperate that bitch must be, that was a very uncomfortable place to be, father was completely in charge pounding his pleasure out of miss fuck a lot Sally his secretary.  

 Instead, to her surprise, her father delivered his greeting in a gentle, kind, almost loving voice.

"Hi honey, Dad here. I have some terrific news for you." He almost sung down the phone. 

"What?" Suspicious of her father when he is in this mood, Poppy could sense something foreboding coming up, she felt an unpleasant stirring in her stomach.

"How would you and your friends like a five-bedroom house in the country, set on 20 hectares with a pool and a big barn?"

Her mode changed from fear to excitement instantly, her pulse raced, but she knew her dad well and she would not get blinded by his marketing hype before she had some real facts. "How far in the country are we talking, it's not like four hundred kilometres from the city or anything silly like that, is it?"

"Would I do that to you?" His salesman voice again. Time to be suspicious, her excitement waning.  " It's fifteen minutes from public transport and then only 30 minutes from the CBD. What do you say, darling?"

"Is this a salesman fifteen minutes or actually fifteen minutes, tell me in kilometres?" 

"About twenty kilometres from a station." He countered.

"Which station is it like the end of the line and then I have a long trip into town?" Poppy replied.

"Well, it's the shortest line, only thirty minutes from town."

"How much?" Poppy asked.

"Not much more than you are paying now." He replied.

"How much Dad?" She persisted.

"We can negotiate that, but a little over twice as much as you are paying now a month, there is one small thing that you would have to consider."

"What's that?"  "It's on a bit of a long lease, um, about a ten-year lease."

"What the fuck, we would need to sign up for a ten-year lease, are up you kidding me?"

"Best I can do at the moment." He replied. "Oh, and if you're concerned, I can organise your current lease to go away and can help transfer the bond. Just trying to be helpful, doll."

"Thanks Dad, I can see issues, but at least we can consider it."

"Great, I must meet your friends and we can go out and look at the place."

Poppy wasn't comfortable with the offer made by her dad. It sounded dodgy to her; she made her mind up to wait twenty-four hours and then get back to him, In the meantime she would find out more about it before she told the team of her father's offer. Every time she thought about it she could only see her father in his office having it off with spread legs Sally his secretary. She had to shake that image; she felt so bad for her mum, she should tell her, but this offer was so tempting and she didn't want to be in the firing line with that arsehole policeman again. 

She planned to meet him back at the bar the next day to see if she could extract more information on this lease and what the background was. It just seemed too good to be true. Her father strode in as usual, heading straight to the bar and ordering for them both. She drank bourbon and dry and her dad was well aware of this, even though she had one he bought her another.

"Dad, I wanna know exactly how a deal like this came up." Poppy didn't waste her words, no greeting just get on with the goods, she felt uncomfortable in her Dad's company at present, by the time this conversation was over she wouldn't feel any better.

"I just ran across this, Poppy, it's a wonderful opportunity." 

"Come on, Dad, how? Is this as dodgy as it sounds?" She pressed.

Angus Scott took another swig of his neat single malt and headed back to the bar for a second and another for his daughter. She already had one and a half on the table. He didn't seem to register.

"Okay, he it is for real, don't get angry at me. I have a client she is ancient, in her 90s and now living in a nursing home. She owned quite a lot of properties but lived on this farm until a fall meant she couldn't stay there, so now she is in care. She has been in the home for since she turned 90, so about four years. The place has been on annual lease, but the people staying there now are about to leave."

"But Dad, if she is 94 why a ten-year lease and who is this lady?" Poppy said.

Angus began. "Her name is Myrtle Macquarie, she owned a huge amount of property around the state and used me as her agent. We became good friends, she looked at me as a trusted adviser, and let's say treated me exceedingly well when I went visiting."

"You mean you fucked the poor old widow when you visited?"

"Well, ah something like that, you don't have to put it so crudely. After all, you aren't a virgin, well I hope you're not. How is what you do different?"

"Dad, you may not have noticed I'm not married, you are."

"Yes, well that apart, it's no different." Her father moved uncomfortably in his chair and looked at his feet before mumbling.

"Your mother and I have different sexual requirements, and I satisfy mine without imposing my appetite on her poor thing. It is more an act of how much I love her, not being unfaithful, she couldn't live with sex three times a day and I can't live without it." 

Angus told how he had been visiting his old lady friend every week, he had felt a kind of connected to her as she had always been so nice to him, they would have a wee dram when he went to the farm and she had always baked something for him and she would take him to bed, she loved sex. 

He recalled the first time he had gone to visit her; she saw him coming to the door, turned and walked into the kitchen, unbutton her blouse, pulled her breasts out, turned and faced the table dropping her tight blue jeans and panties displaying her juicy pussy from behind, She had said not to say anything until he had fucked her to orgasm, Poppy she was desperate for it, apparently I performed well and we became regular lovers.

"She told me she often rewarded her male workers with a good fucking after they had finished their work to her satisfaction." Said Angus. "She was sincere about it, she told me she loved the smell of a man who had done an honest day's work. When her husband was alive, they would regularly have sex before dinner and had engaged with local couples in small intimate orgies, once he died people stop inviting her to those parties."

The fall had changed everything, Angus said. He had visited her weekly, but she was restricted to bed and had become less mobile. Just getting up and sitting in a chair was a half an hour drama. Then, on one visit to the nursing home, she asked him if he would show her his penis again; she wanted to hold it, maybe even taste it again. She said she hadn't seen a young man's cock in so long, and couldn't discount it being her last hold of a good strong cock. 

He had agreed, although it felt weird having her take his dick out and play with it, in what essentially was a hospital. She grabbed at it eagerly when he took it out of his fly, and she played with it. To his surprise, her playing still aroused him. She said she wanted sex like the used to have but she was afraid, his stiff member would hurt inside her She added she enjoyed the reaction it had with her playing with it, it made her wet and she would masturbate when the lights were out thinking about stroking and tasting this silky smooth piece of male meat. Before he knew it, his regular visit became about her having this little experience. He got very little sexually out of the visits, but he was thrilling an old lady, his old lover with his compliance. She told him in someways it was like the old days; she had a nice young orderly who would help make her bed and he enjoy having his cock sucked. She explained he would undress her and massage her between her legs, with a very soft and moist finger and tongue. It was a little dangerous as someone could walk in, but she didn't care she loved the feeling. They got careless, and the orderly was caught with his fingers inside her vagina and his tongue licking her clit. The matron had walked straight in without knocking and there she was on the bed, sitting up on the bed, pillows behind her, her nightie lifted, a breast in her own hand and the orderly between her legs licking her cunt madly, He was sacked on the spot and she was moved to a room that had windows on two sides so they could see what she was up to. 

Angus related that after that incident, he would wheel Myrtle out into the gardens, they had a spot out of site around behind some rose bushes and under a tree. She would fish out his cock and give him a 90 something's good head, she still had a soft warm mouth and a strong grip as she pumps him to milk his semen. They both loved it, but she missed her orderly.

One of his trips, she talked to him about her family, her kids had the proceeds from the other properties she had disposed of. As far as she was concerned, her family had wasted the proceeds. Easy money had had the wrong effect on them. She had considered selling the farm and spreading the proceeds around various charities she supported. Then after talking to an old guy in the home, he suggested she set up a trust, move her assets into it and have Angus, herself and her legal firm as trustees, they would distribute the profits from the trust to a set of core charities she named, and could they expand if the finances were there. This way, after she died, her legacy would live on. Angus convinced her the legal firm would be the wrong answer, they would be like family and see it as away of charging whatever to make a profit. He could engage lawyers where and when required at market prices. They sealed the deal, Angus and her trustees with a set bunch of charities to benefit, and Angus gets to nominate another Trustee on her Death.

"Dad, you amaze me sometimes. All this going on behind Mum's back?" Poppy said.

"Well, strictly, this is just business, she doesn't get involved.?" Angus replied 

"But what about the infidelity with a ninety-four-year-old. Surely there is a moral issue in that, but then you are screwing your secretary, so that's almost a nonevent? Your excuse about not having enough sex at home is a bit weak, really." 

Her father stood up again, to return to the bar for his third whisky, Poppy looked at the lineup in front of her, she had more drinks than she needed.

"If you're driving Dad, call it a day, I will talk to the team, I think this is a terrific deal, if we want less than ten years can you do that?"

"Easy, I'm the landlord we can do anything you want."

"So where did she get all her property and money, sounds like she spent more time having sex with whoever?" Poppy said.

"Myrtle Macquarie I believe she had some connection to some original convicts sent here. Well known, she had an enormous amount of assets at one stage, which she and her husband only managed as a portfolio, they had no real connection with the land."

Poppy could see a way to have a permanent home for the group, and with her dad in the driving seat they could do almost anything with the property within the law. This was exciting.

"Go home dad, and why don't you try treating mum say one night a week, like miss fuck a lot Sally your secretary. Make it a date night, I'm sure she will enjoy it." Poppy said to her father as she left. "Let me know how that goes."