Adult World Pt. 21: Visiting a Doctor

Story Info
June visits sex doctor and get some very practical help.
2.4k words
4.47
8.2k
6

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With group growing and diversifying, June decided she should find out more about sexual diseases, how to detect them and how to prevent them without putting too much in the way of good, enjoyable sex. She thought she would struggle to find a place in the city, yet it turned out to be easy, right there in her first google search she found a doctor who specialised in sexual issues. She made herself an appointment for a checkup, hoping she could lead any discussion with the doctor around to something that was more general she could use. Maybe get some reference web addresses and stuff like that to build a knowledge base for the Adult World.

The allocated, a new doctor at the health centre disappointed her a little, as she was hoping for someone with a bit of experience who could help. At least she had scored a woman doctor this mission could have been difficult with a guy.

Shown into Dr Adana Agala's surgery, the doctor greeted her at the door, with an extended hand displaying long, beautiful manicured nails finish in purple nail polish. She wore a see through cotton shirt, revealing a black bra restraining about size thirty-four C Cup breasts. June had not expected this at all. This girl is sexy, more than sexy, she is downright hot.

"Good morning June, how can we help you today, then?" Adana directed June to a small chair beside her desk as she closed the door to her office and moved to her own seat.

The first thing that struck June was the layout of the room, behind the door was a full-length mirror, sitting on a shelf next to the doctor were several plastic genitals, both male and female. The walls had poster describing various sexual diseases. In the corner, opposite the door, was a small screen for modesty in disrobing.

"It's hard to explain Doctor, I'm embarrassed to say, I'm not asking for me I am asking for my friends." Looking at her feet and confronted with the formality of the situation, tongue tied June. God this would be easier if they were talking over a glass of white wine.

The doctor's straight white teeth highlighted an enormous smile, Dr Adana reached for June's hand and held it as she spoke. "Don't be embarrassed, I am a doctor who specialises in sexual disease. I've seen and heard of most things, this is my business, if you have some issue it might be easier to show me first and then we can have a discussion around it. I find this breaks the ice."

"No doctor, it isn't like that, I live in a house where many people get together and have sex with each other. It's a place we enjoy the pleasure of sex without the agony of conscience. My concern is the sexual health of the participants and what we can do to minimise the risk of disease."

"Oh, I see." Serious lines appeared on the doctor's long full face, her full brown lips closed a little before she then smiled and continued. "June, I can't give you a magic button, a super potion or a strict set of rules, even the use of condoms isn't going to protect your friends from picking up infections from each other. You can only have a constant eye on it and make sure people who have obvious symptoms don't interact and for goodness' sake keep clean."

"What you are telling me is not so good. I cannot tell who is good and who isn't, and we want to stay as far away from using condoms as we can. Sex has to be natural, not contrived, using things like prophylactics takes away the spontaneity, I was thinking of what test we might do before they enter the circle or after they had had sex outside the circle. We can deal with fertility with both the male and female pills, I suspect."

Adana's broad smile revealed beautiful white teeth surround by rich full light brown lips, which had been lightly coloured with a pink lipstick. "The male pill is still in female fantasy land, sure the drug companies are work going on it, but it's not there yet. You either have to have the girls on the pill and the guys use a condom or get cut. Good luck with the latter."

Less buoyant, June lowered her eyes before saying. "The girls won't be happy about that, I'm not sure I want to explain it to them."

Adana brightened the room again with one of her big smiles. "Why don't I come and explain to your 'Adult World' myself and I could do some checks and tests while I am there?"

Hesitant, June replied. "I'm not sure we could afford it, besides we have dress rules, well undress rules, It might embarrass."

"Don't worry about payment we will just call it fact finding and I will see if fees might be appropriate in the future, and the nudity, I'm a doctor I see people undressed all the time and as for sex, well you may not have noticed but that's what I am a doctor in." Dr Igala said intently looking at June. "Shall we start with you, then?"

"What do you mean?" June responded with hesitation, sound like the Dr was going to examine here, she hadn't thought of that. Was her underwear clean?

"Examine you for your sexual health silly, the subject we have been discussing for your members."

"Shit, I never thought of that, I am not prepared."

"Whats to prepare, go behind the screen and undress, you can do it half at a time or all at once. You are in a swingers group, so nudity shouldn't be an issue to you. If it is, we have bigger problems."

"It's just unexpected that's all, took me by surprise."

"You don't have to have an examination, I just thought since you are here, you can have the full experience and will know what you are talking about with your friends."

"Never thought of it like that, I suppose we should."

"Great, now would it make it easier if I stripped as well, more like being at home, hang on I will just check to ensure I have no other appointments for a while and then we can get down to business. Dr Igala opened the door slightly and slipped through the gap.

June went behind the screen and disrobed before stepping back into the main room. She reasoned she was probably required on the bed. She made it comfortable for herself and lay flat on her back and her knees slightly raised, leg slightly parted. She reached down and ran her fingers through her slit; it was wet already, a chill ran through her body. Sweating and felling uncomfortable in the stomach, she wonder what had she let herself in for? If this had been a male doctor, she would have run screaming from the building, but it wasn't and the lady appeared genuine. The door opened and Dr Igala slipped quickly into the room, turning to lock the door after she entered.

"There, we don't need disturbing." She shrugged off her blouse and put it on the back of her black swivel chair, then expertly unzipped her black pencil skirt from behind and let it slip to the floor. She bent to pick her skirt up to fold, her rear facing June. June saw her dark skin, almost shine in the light, she wore a brief black bra and laced black thong that disappeared in the crack of her, rump and forming a perfect pouch for her beautifully moulded vagina. She wore nothing like the attire June had imagined a doctor would wear. The doctor stood did a little twirl and then stepped up to the bed.

"Now first up we will do a breast check for Cancer. I want you to hop off the bed and step over to the mirror, I will take you through the check and you can learn to self check, perhaps you teach the others to do the same, it can be fun."

June stood facing the floor-length mirror as the doctor came behind her. An excited shiver ran down Junes spine.

 "Breast checks have never felt so naughty." June said.

 "I'm going to show you effective breast checking for home. I will do the movement from behind and then you can follow my actions." The doctor said. "Imagine how much fun you girls can have, helping each other check." Continued the doctor.

 "Glass of bubbles and a mass breast check." June said.

 "First you put your hands on your hips and just push your chest out a little checking everything is normal. Now you should lift your arms and check those most magnificent examples of womanhood look as they should and believe me they are nearly perfect."

 June watched as she saw her doctor trace her fingers down from her elbow, through the arms pits and to the waist, the feeling was exquisite.

 Adana wrapped her hands around June and started massaging her breasts in a sequence, leading June's hands. Dr Igala's hands felt soft and warm on Junes breasts, June followed. She realised part of the heavenly feeling came from the doctors nipples. Her physician had discarded her bra and now was rubbing her patients back with beautiful soft breasts topped with hard erect nipples. June could fell the nubs of her doctors breasts tracing circles around her back, she was becoming embarrassingly moist, her arousal seeping out, running down her legs.

 "You could do this part lying down, but I find this method more erotic and less medical."

Adana moved away toward the bed. "OK hop up here, spread your legs and lift your knees. This is your least favourite part, I am going for a scrape, if you're a good girl I might just give you a great deal of pleasure when I'm finished."

 June did as she Adana asked, grimacing at the thought of this most unpleasant part of the check-up.

 The doctor finished the procedure and packaged up the sample; she said to June. "You body is fit, and you vagina is very ripe and ready, let's release some of that sexual tension." She pushed June back on the bed, and went to the bottom draw of her desk, she brought out a long purple box wrapped with a black ribbon. She went to a cabinet and unlocked it, and removed a white tube of some clear liquid, unwrapped the purple box and withdrew a long black phallus, rubbed the clear liquid over it pushing and twisting the knob at the end. A low buzz filled the doctor's surgery, as the implement came to life. June sat naked on the bed, her knees drawn up to her chest, watching her doctor in fascination. As if an afterthought, the doctor went back to the draw and pulled out an identical box, unwrapped it and wiped the gel over that instrument.

She smiled and said to June. "I call this game, who can cum last? You get one to use on me and I get one to use on you. Do you understand?" June nodded her head.

Adana moved to the bed, slipped her thong off, revealing the most perfectly formed vagina, glistening missing the burden of pubic hair. June gasped, was there no end to the beauty of this woman? Instantaneously, Adana jumped up onto the bed and placed her pussy in June's face, pushing her face into Junes pussy. The patient felt the vibrating dildo slip into her entrance; she took the hint and returned the favour to Adana.

 Worked up with all the attention to her breasts, June was an easy target, she had to hold off blowing up into a gigantic orgasm within seconds of the black dildo rhythmically running in out of her cunt, to make it worse by design or accidentally Adana was running the plastic dick over her g-spot. She had to concentrate on applying the instrument to the brown and pink pussy of her doctor.

Unfortunately, June was never in the race to be the last orgasm, she battled to restrain her body from blowing into shower of orgasms, but she failed. Her body shuddered, her throat screamed, and her limbs arched and waved frantically with pleasure. She had lost, Adana would not let her stop, she kept her black motorised cock firmly inside June while she demanded the same service she had given June.

 They finally both collapsed on each other, their bodies spent with pleasure.

 "Well, that was one of my more interesting consultations June, I am not sure what it is but there is something about you that draws out the base human desire to have sexual pleasure." Adana paused a little, then followed up with. "Fuck bitch you make me want to fuck all the time." She was wiping the juices from her cunt while she put her underwear back on and retrieved her skirt and blouse as she spoke.

 "How do I look?" Adana asked June.

 "Like you have just spent an hour munching cunt. But then I probably look the same."

They both laughed.

 "So it's settled, then we will find a date soon preferably a Saturday." The doctor turned to her computer and opened the calendar.

 "It's awkward we might be, you know, with friends and things." June didn't know how to organise this.

 "Never mind that, you know I can do things with fun and discretion and hey I may enjoy myself and want to stay?"

 "Stay." The answer stunned June.

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Yes, Unless you haven't just noticed doctors are people to you know. Maybe studying and being part of a group of swingers will be good for my career and my pleasure." Dr Igala rose from her position and opened the door. "Call me as soon as we have a day settled, I might even bring my brother you will find him a real treat, and come back anytime that was fun."