Adult World Pt. 19: The Lawyer

Story Info
June Seduces a Lawyer to help her in her Adult World plan.
2.5k words
4.64
2.6k
4

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

------------------------------------------------------------

Adult World had become more than a fantasy, born out of lust and frustration. The small group of young swinging friends accumulated assets, produced movies and unfortunately, attracted the attention of the local police for all the wrong reasons. They needed to move from the gaze of the local law and gain bigger premises. To do all of this, they required some outside help, someone who wasn't going to ridicule the concept and knew their way through any of the legal things needing attention.

June had the idea where she might find one, she knew a lawyer in her office. They acknowledge each other and there was a strange fascination between them. He would stride through the office in his black pinstriped suit, monogrammed shirt cuffs, a pile of folders with various coloured tags, ignoring most of the occupants but her, flashing her a smile and nodding as he passed her desk, he never bothered with anyone else other than those he was working with. She felt she knew him from somewhere, but she didn't, so concluded he must just fancy her. She was fine with that.

He would surely be the right guy to discuss the possibility of creating a legal entity such as a not-for-profit organisation. The organisation could be the focus for any money where they kept track of goods sold like videos, adult products or whatever. A financial hub where contributions for rent, food, utility bills and anything they need to run their home and business, while surplus would go towards their requirements for running their group, such as equipment and consumables. She had the idea in her head, but really didn't know what to do with it or how to go about broaching the subject. The possibilities of this group of like-minded people all working towards a common seemingly endless goal sat comfortable in June's mind. She hadn't even socialised it with the few of them that were part of that dream. Talking to the guy who looked so strait-laced about setting up a formal organisation around a bunch of sex starved swingers who loved to film their x-rated frolicking only to sell their porn to earn more finance to purchase more equipment to film more of them having recreational fucking parties didn't fit into any conversations she could accidentally drop into.

Talking to Dave and the converted about Adult World is easy, they were taking part. Any such conversation would take place with a hand on his cock, or two soaked fingers in a pussy. Expressing that idea outside the team, was more difficult. She didn't want to come over like a needy nymphomaniac, or someone with some sort of silly ideas, but she knew she needed some help, especially with the police potentially on their tail.

Jarryd Pilkington finished his legal studies some five years previous, scoring a job as a young lawyer with the same company as June. Jarryd specialised in commercial law, working in a unit involved in the development of contracts between the company and its customers. This meant a lot of time down on the sales floor where June worked, meeting with salespeople. The meeting rooms were around the walls and all had glass fronts, June could see the teams working on their projects and often watched Jarryd through the glass. She like him, his confident air, his humour when appropriate and his kindness. Married with two kids under five, he enjoyed them both spending time out kicking a football around or riding bikes with them. Jarryd figured the more outdoor activity he had with his children the less time they had for playing with the tech baby minders, such as Mum's mobile phone, kids get used to. Jarryd was a keen cyclist and would go weekend racing with his friends. June often fantasied what he might look like dressed in his clinging bike wear. How big is that bulge?

Summoning up the courage, June approached him in the coffee shop on the ground floor of their building. He was ordering a coffee; she came up behind him, offered to pay, and told him she had another motive. He smiled and ordered coffee for both of them then paid for them himself. They found a table out on the street, close to the busy traffic of late to work commuters or early to start shoppers. Warm and sticky, it's a typical Brisbane February day, the sun shining and a forecast of storms in the afternoon.

Jarryd sat back in his chair, his pin stripped legs apart and his hands behind his closely shaven head, "So what's this all about?"

June, in almost the opposite stance, sat close to the table, both knees firmly together and her feet flat on the ground, her hair brown hair tied back in her normal work pony tail. "Um, it's hard to explain really, in my mind I know what I want but I don't know how to express it." Looking at her coffee as she stirred it with a slow swirl, she didn't look at Jarryd. She froze, unlike her not able to express herself with confidence. It seemed to have left her.

"Okay June, give it a go, I won't bite, but if it means something substantial, we will need to come to some terms for using my experience." His grin said more that his words as he looked directly at the top of her bent head.

"This is hypothetical you understand?" He nodded at this opening line from June, "What say I had a group of people who were living together and we wanted to kind of pool our stuff together, bit like say a big marriage, say twenty of us would live and put all our resources into that living, how would we set that up to protect the group and protect the individuals as well."

He grinned even wider. "You setting up a religious sect, or a hippy commune, or something like that."

June had never thought about it like that. There were no religious people in her bunch they could be whatever their conscious wanted them to be. This was about living closely and sharing a common ideal where sex and relationships were separate. It was very difficult to explain.

"Something like that. The crew would hypothetically have business interests that earned money, together with contributions from those working outside. They would pay for living expenses and business expenses, most of the members would have jobs outside like me."

"Phew, this is a heavy." Jarryd replied. "I would like to help, but it would take time for me to understand what this hypothetical group was doing and time means compensation, you know that? I must understand more."

"I understand, it's at the beginning, but this is a mob of like-minded people living together with a common adult purpose and their might be some internet business and stuff as well."

"Whoa, you are not setting up a brothel are you" His hands had come from the back of his head to the table, his legs were together as he leant forward on the table.

"No No, I knew this was difficult, it's like a swingers' club on steroids, you live and breathe it, we sell stuff like Adult product, some of which we make. Members have to join and leave without disturbing the concept, including the money."

"Heady stuff, and you are intending to do this or you are doing this." The concept had peaked Jarryds interest.

"We are doing it in a small way, I am worried about expanding, things like jealousy and self-interest may get in the way."

"I can't imagine helping here without some compensation. It will take time to set up and there might be a cost in putting something in place. If you're serious, I can help."

"We could pay some of your time in kind and look at the external costs if this gets going we will need full-time legal representation, this we would do commercially."

Jarryd leaned right over the table and whispered, "What's in kind mean?"

"Sex Silly."

His eyebrows lifted as he smiled widely. "With you?"

"With me or one of the other members of choice."

"What's today's consultancy worth?" Jarryd was hooked.

"I thought we were just seeing if we would have an engagement, but I suppose you want to understand if the reward is worth the effort, so how about I give you head before you go back to work."

He pushed his cup aside and reached to take her hand. She withdrew and stood up.

"Not in public, we must be discreet you know how much office gossip gets around and you are a married man." She moved indoors with Jarryd following in her footsteps, his interest completely captured. "Come up to my office, I have just the place for our fun."

The pair headed up in the lift with June keeping as far away from Jarryd as she could in the lift. She didn't want anyone to think they were connected. Once they reached the floor, instead of going to the open plan office, she walked in the opposite direction and stopped outside a solid door.

"This is my store room where I keep all the goodies, including T-shirts and other giveaways, I have the only key." She unlocked the door and entered the room, Jarryd followed her in. On wall shelving stood stacked with an array of boxes full of items, pens, t-shirts, mouse mats, mugs the list goes on and on. At the end is a chair and desk with a PC, back of the chair hung a cardigan that June would slip on in here as the room could get cold when the offices had the air-conditioning cold in the summer.

"Off with your shoes, socks, trousers and underwear, we don't want any spillage on that lovely suit, do we?"

"Yes Mam, who would have thought when I came to work this morning." He said.

She reached out for his cock as it came free from his clothing, that answered her question on the bulge in his bike clothes, it's about average size and thicker than normal, circumcised with an enlarged purple head. She thought to herself how ugly some of these dicks looked. She squatted in front of him and dripped her saliva on the head before moving the moisture around the knob with her tongue. He groaned and reached to take hold of her head.

She withdrew, still holding him by his growing handle, "Now, now, I am running this show, you don't fuck my face, this time around I am sucking you dick, you understand."

"Yes mam, enjoy."

She put his penis back in her mouth, grasping with one hand and worked it, using her tongue to explore the head and random intervals. She realised how impractical this reward system was going to be as she was extremely wet, her knickers would require replacing, she was afraid they would stain the front of her red slacks.

He was breathing deeply, she could tell he wasn't too far from spilling his load. She couldn't afford to get his cum all over her front, She quickly shed her blouse, and dropped her bra off. He immediately reached for her breasts to play. There was nothing she could do now, she just had to accept it. Jarryd you are such a man she thought, can't leave the tits alone.

"Either cum on my tits or in my mouth don't dirty my slacks." It sounded so businesslike, she wondered if she really was selling herself, then thought, she had fancied him all along so she was just for filling a lingering desire.

She sped up her pumping of his member, while bobbing up and down as fast as she could, her reward, a huge grunt, his penis stiffening and her mouth being filled with his sticky, opaque seminal fluid. She slowed down and licked as much as she could off before withdrawing it and completing the cleaning job with her tongue.

Jarryd was weak at the knees as he looked directly into June's eyes. "Oh, you are so good, I am going to enjoy this assignment."

"I expect you to give me an outline of what the fundamentals are with as much detail as you can get together by the end of the week and then if it's satisfactory perhaps you might get a repeat or something better depending on how randy I am."

"Okay will do." Jarryd was reversing the process with his clothes, while June replaced her bra and blouse, she needed to head to the ladies and reduce the juices in her underwear, aroused enough, she thought she might just go all the way where was Dave when you needed him.

While that was going through her head, her phone disturbed them by pinging. The man had a sixth sense; it was Dave asking if she was OK for lunch; she replied she was and he should come to the office with chicken wraps, as she had something she needed him to sort out.

"What will your boyfriend think of you doing this." Jarryd inquired

"That's the point you've missed, Dave is fine with what we did, that's sex, it's not commitment, we have a very different relationship."

She saw him out of the storeroom, saying to him as he left. "Don't let me down now, I know you have a big brown mole on your cock. Your wife might be interested that I know that fact."

Disappointed at the end of the exchanged he replied. "You didn't need to say that, I am good with my word, we need to trust each other."

"Sorry, just self-protection girls get paranoid you know."

"Fair enough, see you Friday or before with some stuff." He disappeared around the corridor.

It was just on eleven, June need the ladies for a quick cleanup, then back to work for an hour before Dave turned up and she could get some relief from this burning desire to fuck the next guy who came by. She hoped Dave would be cool with the arrangements. She wasn't sure how all of this free sex and separate commitment were playing out in real life. Would she have an ongoing issue balancing her close relationship with Dave, she hoped not she was putting a lot of effort into this Adult World dream; it had better work. ame a priority.