Adult World Pt. 22: Making Plans

Story Info
The young swingers plan a move to a bigger and better venue.
2.4k words
4.38
2.1k
4
0

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've got something I want to say, I'm pretty excited about it but I don't know if I'm overstepping the mark being like a part-time member of this group." Busting to talk about her Dad's offer, she took the opportunity while they gathered around the kitchen table for dinner. "With all of us together in this little flat, and the trouble we had with the police, we're like five in a bed, even though I enjoy being around all those stiff cocks in the morning, its like crowded."

"What you trying to say, Poppy?" June interrupted.

"I spoke to my Dad, and he said he could find us a bigger place if we want. He could even help us out with this lease and bonds and stuff." She carried on.

June looked at Dave for some sign of his feelings, after all it's his flat.

"Poppy I think that's brilliant, with you all here, and our movie rental and toy sales we're okay for money we could definitely afford a bigger place, especially if its away from the threat of the local police, that Boswell guy worries me he's a loose cannon, I don't want to see you girls raped or worse."

"Well ah, I have like spoken to my Dad already, and he has looked around and he might have a place I'm just not sure if it is like something you would consider."

"Good girl." June interjected,. "Now spit it out what has he found and where."

"Well, he has found a five-bedroom house in the country, set on twenty hectares with a pool and a big barn." She sat with her face divided with a huge grin.

"Wow, we couldn't afford that. Where is this palace and what's the catch?" Dave was the first to respond.

'It's twice the rent, we can certainly afford that, and it's fifteen minutes from public transport." Poppy replied using her fathers sales tactics. 'It's just that it's on a ten-year lease."

"Shit, that's forever." Dave replied.

Meanwhile, June had been sitting quietly stroking her chin with Colin and Dennis just staring at Poppy. June's eyes tightened. She brushed her hair behind her ears and moved her right hand forefinger over her lips, almost touching her nose. She now squeezed her eyes closed in deep concentration and the room remained silent as everybody watched June.

"It might work, Dave you can drive, can't you?" June asked.

"Yep, sure can, even got an old banger at Mum and Dad's place, needs a bit of work but."

"Good, that's a start. This would give us a storage room for the shop, a playroom, an office and a consulting room. The master bedroom would need to be big enough to sleep six of us, but we would have a spare. Or perhaps we have a girls' room, a boys' room and if you want sex, you go to the playroom, then whoever is there can have fun with whoever else is there. We can camera this room up completely." June was thinking out loud now. 'To let you know, I have been working with Jarryd, a lawyer at work, to set us up as a legal entity. This entity would lease the building, we would pay our board to the company, and they would distribute the money. I have also spoken to my doctor Dr Adana Igala, and she would be happy to run clinics with us from time to time. Also, we have Maddie who does waxing and stuff. This just sounds wonderful, couldn't be better.

"I could be pool boy." Dennis piped up.

"You can get a bloody job, you will need to pay rent if you are to stay with us." The stern tone directed at Dennis from June. She turned to Dave. "Dave, if we advertise to have visitors for the weekends we could kind of live our normal lives during the week with a small team and then in the weekends kinda run orgies, but maybe put on events or something, what do you think?"

"Whoa Juicy J, slow down there, lets look at the place it may not be suitable for anything, and the ten-year thing I'm not so sure about that. Tell me about this lawyer, how are we paying for that, I didn't think we had agreed it."

June slipped her hand around Dave's penis, and crept her hand up and down it, giving him an almost instant erection.

"We need a formal entity darl, and Jarryd is so good at it, I mean a talented lawyer and is working on it in his spare time." She said as she continued to stimulate his privates.

"Juicy J, while I love the feeling of you stroking Mr Stiffy, don't use it to win a point, that's not fair. I am asking you how come you have a lawyer working for us and we have not seen a bill yet, when do we expect to see that and how much will it be?"

June looked at the table, and not at anyone sitting at it, especially Dave. "Jarryd and I, you know, get together and we, well, we have sex. He's happy with that and doesn't charge us."

Shaking his head and scowling, he spoke to the back of June's head, which was now looking straight down at the table and away from him, avoiding eye contact with anybody in the room. "So you sell your body to get the legal work done, or do you like this guy and therefore he's a boyfriend helping us out, I'm assuming he is single?"

"He's married, he's not my boyfriend, I thought you'd be pleased at my resourcefulness." Wind knocked out of June's sails. Her earlier enthusiasm and bravado had faded.

"So you're fucking a married man to avoid paying for the cost his services so we can set up as a legal not-for-profit organisation. Do I have that right then?" Dave pressed the point. He didn't understand his own anger, why shouldn't he be pleased that she had taken this initiative and received help for free? After all, weren't they living under the banner that sex and relationships are different things?

"I think you're jealous, Dave. June did her best for the all of us. What did she do wrong, just fuck a guy, and he help us? Perfect, I would have thought?" Poppy sat quietly on the side until now broke through the atmosphere.

"Poppy, she is accepting goods for the service provided with a married man cheating on his wife, unless his wife knows, which I very much doubt. This is not what we are about. If his wife was in on it and he was doing it as a service for the organisation he belonged to that would be fine. To put it bluntly, June is acting like a whore, selling her body for the services of a lawyer."

"Thanks you bastard, I didn't see it that way, now you've made me feel very dirty about it, I thought I was doing a good thing. Should I just screw up the charter then, pretend it didn't happen is that what you want me to do? Anyway, what about you, you fucked Tranny and Maddie to get free waxing for us guys, isn't that the same, what's good for the goose is good for the gander? Dennis has a dad, you know, Maddie was cheating on him." On fire, June was building for a major assault.

Her anger fed from a memory of her father as she left the house in the bad old days she still lived at home six months ago. He would sit in his recliner looking over his glasses, his left hand down his pants with the TV blaring whatever sport he was watching and run down her dress code.

"Your not wearing that top it covers nothing, god you look like a slut. I can see what you had for breakfast, go put on a dress not that belt, your makeup is plastered on so thick you look like a stage clown."

The insults would go on and on until she would rush back to her room and start again. Until she learnt the trick of wearing a baggy party dress that covered her completely from the neck to the knees. She would put this over her party clothes. When she got to the end of the drive, she would slip around the corner and hide in the bushes, taking off her top dress and stashing it the bush for when she came home. It all worked fine until one night it poured with rain and when she arrived at the drive her "party dress" was lying in the bushes soaking wet, she either had to put it on, which she didn't feel like or risk sneaking in without it.

She decided the latter, and it was a big mistake. Her father was still up when she got in and saw the soaking dress and her clothes. He lost his shit. He screamed obscenities at her, woke the rest of the family, her mother and her young sister, then took to her with an open hand, slapping her about the head and face as he chased her down the hall. She sort refuge in the bathroom. She slammed the door and locked it, then sat and cried the rest of the night. She didn't come out until she heard he had gone to work, much to the annoyance of her sister who was forced to use her parents' en-suite to ready herself for school.

When June finally came out of the bathroom, her mother, after an initial check to ensure she had no visible damage, started at her about how she provoked her father and how disappointed they were in her behaviour and she should respect his wishes. She finished by telling her she could wear what the heck she liked when she didn't live at home. Until this moment, it hadn't occurred to June to live anywhere else. The seed planted. Within a month, she was working and in a flat with another girl. It seemed a lifetime ago. Now in her third flat, soon to be fourth, and she had never spoken to her father since. She had spoken to her mum from time to time, but the conversations were always short and neutral in tone. Her mother constantly told her to come home and her father would forgive her. She didn't need that bastard's forgiveness, she just needed to live her own life her own way. Dave's comments had brought all of that back to her and she was that useless girl again, ashamed she never wanted to feel that guilty again.

"Mum was fucking me, and dad was fucking whoever he meets on the road, so my parents don't count." Dennis butted in, bringing June back to the present.

"Dennis, that's not helpful." June snapped.

"Folks lets calm down, you both thought you were helping, and you were really, we should just maybe have a way to discuss and agree some of this stuff before the event and maybe tighten up the guidelines on what we mean when we talk about free to have sex with whoever. Nobody wants to be accused of whoring our organisation, but with limited money we have to move forward." The first time Colin spoke he made sense, trying to pull some harmony back

"Juicy J, sorry for my outburst, perhaps Poppy is right. Perhaps I felt a little jealous, sorry that's not the game. How far are you with this stuff, with Jarryd, do you have some advice or something we can work with?" His indignation had settled a little, he felt deeply for June, craving her company, he didn't want to alienate her, he couldn't stand not having her as his closest friend. He thought he felt like living without her in his life would be horrible, was this love? The problem was there was so much to do and some much more to explore in the world of sex.

"Well, Jarryd is recommending we register as a not-for-profit company that way we can run our business and put all the money back in the business and still keep our jobs. To do this, we will need some directors and stuff, and it will cost us some money to register, but not too much." More buoyant now, June had lifted her head and was talking to the gathered group. She carried on. "The five of us would be the core group, with Dave and I directors, if that's okay Dave, and you guys as members, something like that anyway."

"Sounds good, now what about the house?" Poppy pushed her agenda.

"The house sounds perfect, lets explore it. You can organise your Dad to take us there as soon as possible and if we like it, we could move." Back in control, June closed the discussion down.

"What about the ten years, isn't that too much time we might not be mates by then?" Colin inquired.

"That's the beauty of the company, it will take the lease and have a value and hopefully plenty of members, we don't need to be involved." June replied.

"So this core group is going to run this organisation, anyone else we draft on and we will decide in this group. Is that correct? I suggest we meet weekly or more often if required and Poppy takes notes, June takes notes and I look after the finances, is that agreed?" Dave summed up.

"June, I need to apologise to you." Dave reached over, covering June's lips with his own. There was a groan from the table as the two sunk into an embrace, June stroked Daves dick and crooned to it.

"Come on, Mr Stiffy there is fun to be had, and I would like to have that in the bedroom." June grabbed his penis, leading him to the mutual bedroom.