All Comments on 'Adultery'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You'll be crucified,

when the real 'torch-the-bitch' crowd reads this story. By tomorrow...

My complaint about it is that it is rather bland and prosaic. It lacks the writing sophistication that many of the stories, even on a site like Lit., have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sick sick sick

another cuchold story, you write well ,but your story sucks.when is a married man going to lick a used pussyfrom a prostitute wife and her eventialy getting some diseases like aids that will kill them.. and he thinks thats cool, this is a sick story from one sick pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bullshit

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cumbucket.

A whore is a professional cumbucket. The typical man, unless he has some weird fetish, would never be able to stay with a woman no matter how much he loved her if he found out that she is an out and out unfaithful slut or a professional whore. It would take a saint's or an utter wimp's mentality to get past the images of his "loved one" servicing hundreds of men in all her holes. Imagine kissing a mouth which has sucked hundreds of men and received their deposits where you would stick your tongue and exchange saliva with.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
I was really enjoying it, good writing and all

until you got to the spunk eating. WHY??

Ok, i have to accept it must float someone's boat.

What a shame. 2*

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Confusing

Nobody seemed particularly concerned about the wife becoming a hooker. I find this confusing. I would think even a cuckhold would have serious issues with his spouse whoring on the streets, especially in their home town. No concerns about possible physical abuse, disease, jealous spouses. Is he looking to become her pimp? Is this considered a loving relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the days of being a whore like this and being alive and well ended long ago

She can earn enough to pay her own way in life until she has charity for the AIDS treatments and hospitalizations. Any man that has a wife like this that does the things you talked about is mentally unstable and has a suicide wish. This is cuck trash and belongs in Fetish, Gay, or a new Cuck area. Sure as hell doesnt belong in LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perverts and Pimps

A lot of crap must be a fetish for the writers

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Intense

Quite fun to get such intense feedback. Well feedback is a loose term here, I had to delete the full on viscous bile, but there is some actual writing and content feedback which a very much appreciate.

this was an experimental piece for me, and in a way I'm glad it icked some folks out.

the cum eating icks me out, but it is a common occurrence in the world of cuckolding as I have learned so... had to be in there.

I did worry about the disease aspect, sloppy of me to ignore, certainly irresponsible, but it was about the fetich for our man so I chose to proceed.

Thanks for the reads, and keep up with the comment.

I will delete it if it is just cursing me out as a freak or what have you. Just so you know you can hold off of those comments, they won't last on the feed or effect me at all.

Knott Lynn Hardey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hmmmmmmmm

I guess only a woman can add up with this logic. first thinking a normal woman goes from wife to escort whore in a day and is loving her husband and last but not least think : wow this is erotic.

this is bullshit mixed with aids , hepatities and other std, is not erotic, has no love and absolutely no communication again from the so communicative women ( man don't talk) . the writing is ok the story a minus 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slut Wife/Cuckold Wimp Husband

Should probably be in Fetish. If not it is still a sad story. Why would a perfectly normal husband want to eat other mens cum out of his wife? Did he fall and hit his head? Or just take a cuckold pill? Is this really erotic to you? Not me cup of tea. Yuk. Sounds like they deserve each other. Oh by the way. Can you spell STD or HIV?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story!

Thanks for a good story. Most interesting plot that deserves to be praised rather than slammed as some have done. Very provocative. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All for...?

Your writing is good. you seem educated, by your writing.

All these well written stuff is for.... justifying something? which yo don't need to. Its your life. But the justification?

HMMMM.... Human beings are pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
predictable

Weak dialog , weak husband dead end marriage. Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story kicks ass

Great story ignore the haters

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
One wonderfully fucked up story...loved it!

Great saga of two dysfunctional souls and their screwed up coping methods. Enjoyed both characters. Well written journey into perversity. Thank you KnottLynnHardey.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
No sale!

How about a "willing cuckold" warning at the beginning of the story so those of us with "sensibilities" can give it a pass. For example, many people dislike forced sex and avoid BDSM and Unwilling categories. LW has a problem in that it spans such a large range of behaviors, some of which get a strong negative reaction from readers. If you respect the readers, you will give fair warning. If you don't, you deserve the put downs you get.

So we have not only one person going through an extreme psychological transformation but two. Highly unlikely for one such huge change without a forcing factor like a strong seducer or drugs to push it. For both of them to make extreme changes willingly, about zero chance. Eating another man's cum is just abject humiliation. A guy might get off on seeing his wife act sexy and tart up other guys. Some guys might even get off having her have sex with them. But eat their cum? Very, very few. That makes this story as unbelievable as RAAC stories are.

Further, she did not embark on this "journey of discovery" WITH her husband. She stepped away from her marriage and lied to her husband about pretty much her whole life. She lost her job, she's having sex with random men without condoms. Thanks for the STD dear. This woman has walked away from all reason just to have wild fucks. The author closes with this little fig leaf, "she was as safe as she could be doing the dangerous things she did". She is playing Russian Roulette and if you pull the trigger enough times you WILL find the bullet. Hope she enjoys it while she can and makes enough to pay for a nice funeral. Maybe two, if she gives him AIDS.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For Sharing.

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Warning.

I had never considered a warning at the beginning, good point. I will change that. Thank you

I have to say that all the anger at the behavior of the characters is quite thrilling to me. People do things for reasons even they cannot explain, and that mystify friends and family all the time. that these two people make readers angry is a compliment to me. Bland boring characters don't warrant this level of anger, so as a writer I am very pleased.

But I will certainly add a warning for the faint of heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pweeze Mr. Witer,

Pweeze put a warning on it so that I don't wead somfing that will hurt my feewings. I'm just sooo sensitive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Curious - what makes this garbage any different than MattM or wantswhiteboys pathetic efforts?

Same boring plot - unrealistic boring characters who reflect poorly on the author's ability to draft a coherent short story. Barely a "1".

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Not very Believable

If it is some kind of fantasy it is pretty far out there and if it is not it is so totally off the wall that who would believe it. Hubby all of a sudden likes creampies left by who knows? Wow. I think we should call the CDC and have them both checked out. Not bad writing just a little bit out there as far as being real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who wants realistic?

Fantasy stories are just that fantasy. Fuck all the judgemental shitdicks. It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Haaa

Haaa haaa haaaa. Fantasy. Not. Disrespect, lying, endangering him with STDs. Haa haa haaaaa. That last bullshit conversation is a woman's fantasy. Oh honey I do not get enough love from you so let me go out and cheat so I can be happy. I know it humiliates you and you obviously get off being humiliated. Maybe you could dress like a woman and come with me. Load of ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Who wants realistic?

Fiction that defies logic and reason is shitty fiction. The idea that one can write anything without, logic, reason, realism and pass if off as "fantasy" is simplistic, superficial, and ignorant.

<P>

"Fuck all the judgemental shitdicks."

<P>

Funny, because that would mean the main "Fuck all the judgemental shitdicks." would be aimed at you. Slamming others for daring to have an opposing opinion is a pretty good example of being a judgmental shitdick.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
Another cheating slut wife...

and an obvious creampie lover... crap!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Again, Jasonnh said it best

Writing is fairly good, so I won't give a 1. But really, cleaning off the Bukake from who knows how many men, licking out the cream pies, well, these are fetish and/or gay acts and belong in those categories. So I, as a founding member of the category police, declare this story to be in the wrong category. The credibility gap and the lack of warning at the beginning just compound the situation. Thus, the story denigrates to a score of 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: KnottLynnHardey-Warning

A warning for the "faint of heart"? Oh, really. Why not write stories that are enjoyable and exciting to read. No warning required. We could use some good new writers to offset the rash of cuck wimps that are flooding the "loving wives" genre. I guess it's up to you which category your writing will fall into.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Part of the storyline was good

But having him lick the spunk out of her used pussy made me a bit uneasy.

I guess there are men out there that's married to professional prostitutes, and have a exceptional life together. It would take a man that is very sure of himself in the regards of his sexual ability, and the love his wife has for him.

I think that it would be uncommon to have that type of relationship to last for a long time...

It was a well written and constructed story and flowed nicely.

Thanks for the read.

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Sorry!

Got so disgusting I couldn't finish. If you put a warning on this shit, and post under gay or fetish you'll get fewer one star scores, you might even develop a following of non-men and wimps that share your pathetic fantasy's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a POS story

The characters are shallow and insipid. Moreover, they are not believable. There was no real plot development. The insult to the reader is compounded by numerous spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What on god's green earth...?

I don't understand the ratio here. Only 12 views of the story,....and a whopping 40 viscious comments...!? Sounds to me like someone has a bunch of hate,...and a lot of extra time at the keyboard.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well there's two minutes wasted

talk about dreck

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 12 years ago
Interesting read.

Well done. Decent character development and nicely paced. Could have been better with a divided point of view, perhaps. A chapter from his view, then hers. Or not. Either way the resolution obviously did not please many, but that's to be expected. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the very worst stories I've ever read

And I've read ALL of Just Plain Bob's stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What site is this?

What site is this? I thought the name Literotica would mean erotic stories but when I opened the site and clicked on this story, uhmm honey I don't want to be negative and all but I skimmed to the last page without finding anything resembling etotica in any form. Perhaps attending college in the evenings for a couple of nights might help?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Predictable wimp story

My God......another predictable wimp assed cukold story. Very boring.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Save the Money

It sounds like Hubby knew himself well enough to save the thou he spent on his detective. A month or so of internal conflict...both his buddy and the detective advised him that, if the knowledge did not cause Hubby to change anything, then the details and photos were useless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WACC story with nothing new

Boring start to end

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Fuck em

Not too badly written. Good description of his inner turmoil as he comes to grips with his own desires and his feelings regarding his wife's infidelities.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TRUE LOVE RUNS ITS COURSE

and the wimp is not a pimp...just a cuck, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I actually liked the story.

I liked it except for the gay shit, and yes, if you eat another man's cum, you are gay. Just admit you are gay and be done with it. No straight man would ever eat another man's cum. Don't give me this BS about it being about reclaiming your wife. BS BS BS. If you eat another man's cum, you are gay, even if you don't yet know it.

user110user110almost 11 years ago
i agree with anon 02/04/13

males who enjoy eating cum are gay. plus he acts like a bitch from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And

she got AIDS and he got AIDS and that was the end of that. Crappy people in a miserable story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Horrible

I don't think much of a man who pimps out his wife then eats her slimy pussy afterword. I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Erotic? About as erotic as watching paint dry. A cuckold wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what the hell was that?

Looks like Matt got to you also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is,,,,,,,,

hard to rate something, that is so far below the offered ratings.

user110user110about 10 years ago
she damn sure wasnt being as safe as she could.

if she was, her cuck wouldn't dine on semen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a pile of horsecrap

No real husband would put up with a wife who turns into a whore. Gee with the 100's she did over the weeks, there was no mention of any STD's either - pretty unrealistic as well. Adultery yes, revenge no. This story was slipped into the wrong section. In my opinion the author doesn't have a clue about men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awful

Bloody awful. I didn't like the writing style, the dialogue or really anything about this. You've just written about 2 stupid sexual perverts & not very well either. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
different

Well i liked it totally different then your other stuff. I found it hot and found my self wishing i was david

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done!

A very unusual effort. I see many simply commented based on their disapproval of the subject matter. I have little doubt they didn't read the story but were simply drawn to it so they let their displeasure known. I've known a few cuckold couples and this story is different. Congratulations, Blaine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damned hot story!

Don't worry about the haters and the judgemental ... a lot of people seem to be upset with the deceitful cuckoldry and the semen fetish the protagonist has discovered, quite by chance, and that he has decided to embrace and indulge

.

Not gay... just a cuckold who has made a poor situation much, much better.

And it IS a story isn't it? Fiction? No AIDS or chlamydia in fiction ! No judgmental, religious zealots out to crucify someone just because they don't 'conform'.

Ahhhh, the great unwashed... so tempermental and quick to condemn.

I think your writing is quite good, and the story is well laid out and well articulated.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just what every guy wants...

A whore for a wife. It really makes the whole process of searching for a wife much easier. He just visits a few whore houses until he finds what he wants, and they live happily ever after. (Or, in this day and age, he visits a college campus.)

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Hmmmm. So disgusting.

how many people lose their jobs in this economy.

However, it looks like this couple has found a solution despite a rocky transition period.

Good for them. I'm not into the semen fetish, urrrp, by I can wrap my mind around the cleansing and reclaiming.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
shit like this is why

i want to add my own submissions to literotica. The loving wives genre is filled with garbage like this and its hard to find a good cheating wives story nowadays

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a good story

For simple reasons. Not a single decent or worthwhile character to like or root for. I didn't care what happened to either of them. The writing created nothing reasonable, interesting, erotic or entertaining. No fun to read. UGH!

steven857steven857almost 9 years ago
are you serious

not one person in this story is worth the oxygen they breath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I find it hard to believe this story appeals to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting interpretation of symbiotic dementia.

In other words, these two fucked up souls deserve each other, and the misery their marriage and lives are going to turn into. Only unknown is which STD will take them down, or which homicidal client will cripple or kill her. A sad farce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
less than 1*

Why ???

It is a CUCK STORY and I hate them. In my opinion Literotica a should create a,Cuck group.

MCPO Jim

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What an absolute pathetic whimp of a man.

What a despicable example for a subhuman man. A disgrace to any sense of manhood.

The cheating cunt fucks strangers bareback for money and it turns this dipshit on. She must be dripping with diseases she is happy to share with her husband because she has such utter disrespect, dishonour, and contempt for him.

And the pussy husband. Why he doesn't just wear knickers and beg for his cream pies, I don't know. It is obviously the next step.

This author must be a SERIOUSLY submissive cuckster to write this kind of garbage.

-11 stars if I could... a 1 is an insult to stories that deserve a 1 but it is low as it can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what was this waste of words and letters?

it sure as fuck wasn't erotic, that's for sure.

andyinozandyinozabout 7 years ago
!!!

I cannot believe that I was sucked into reading (nearly) two pages of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah

Then they both died of AIDS,

What a waste of reading. More cuck shit.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Write a cuck story in LW at your own risk.

KLH writes at a level much higher than usual on Literotica, but gets hit hard in the voting/comments for this venture into the LW section. The author's only story rated under 4.0 gets hammered to less than 3 here. Ratings in this category mean little, as I have seen bland drivel revenge stories score over 4.5. If you seek approval in LW, you have to make them pay. A sexy cheating story better be hot as hell if you expect to break through the btb crowd.

I get the taboo aspect of seduction/cheating stories, but don't get the kink of the creampie eating contests the cuckolds apparently relish. I also get that condoms and stds are typically ignored in Literotica, but a hooker who always barebacks is just disgusting. You might as well lick the floor clean in the peep show booths at your local adult store.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sure I believe this one

Are you kidding us? So far from reality it is ridiculous. No husband would sit back and share with 100s. Really stupid

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable Crap

Real men do NOT share their wives. He should have divorced her for becoming a hooker. Marriage vows normally include "Forsaking All Others". And this doesn't even touch on the risk of AIDS and other STDs. Wake up and take a serious look at reality! Fantasy sex with non-humans and aliens is better than this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I find it ironic

that many commenters claim that LW is misogynistic because of the occasional BTB story. The truth is that LW is misandrist. Over 90% of the stories portray pathetic, weak husbands, who are either closeted homosexuals getting their homosex vicariously by watching their wives get fucked, or are simply low T beta males who blubber, vomit, and freeze when they discover their wives cheating and then RAAC or simply accept their wives' adultery. These same authors also emasculate husbands by having someone cluck about him not "doing anything stupid", which just means doing nothing physical to the bastard because the husband would necessarily end up in jail. Barring some egregious physical injury, giving the bastard a beat down would almost never result in serious legal consequences because of the standard of proof and because the typical LW soy boy has no prior record and is employed. Broken jaws, broken noses, and bruised gonads are not something DA's or police want to prioritize over robberies, rapes, murders, gang activity, etc. The fact that the authors who write these stories are so consistent in their denigration of men strongly suggests that there is something deeply wrong with them, especially the male authors, who are the clear majority here. This story is a travesty.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Jesus, this takes "sloppy seconds" to a whole new level!

KnottLynnHardey

I see from your bio details that you do not indicate your gender. From your writing in this submission, I'm beginning to get the idea that you may be female who enjoys the slut life, while having a submissive cuck hubby to clean out that fetid swamp of a cunt. What, has she never heard of condoms or STIs?!!!! Hubby is a total doormat who settles for the dubious scraps she sees fit to give him. The two of them thoroughly deserve each other. If I am wrong, and you are in fact a male writer, may I humbly suggest that you place such cuckold crap into the Fetish sub genre where this derivitive garbage belongs. Fuck, even after reading it, I immediately headed for a shower to scrub away the memory of this sordid offering. That's how soiled you story made me feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brava!

Great Work!

Keep it up and write more!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
"I guess what we have found out is that we are both huge fucking perverts!"

Yep. That pretty much sums it up. I really do hate stories like this. Neither of them has any self respect.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 4 years ago
Love it

Used pussy worship at lts finest. All about the taste and smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Since I am not a pervert

I hated this story. I guess we both agree they deserved each other. But on no planet would we stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fucked up story

If I can give 0 stars it will be more than it deserves

what a wimp?

he deserve to be fucked in his ass

I am sick of this writer, I think that she is sick female who love to slut around and dream about a wimpy submissive husband who will eat her whore pussy

stop writing please

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Sad commentary on a whore wife and wimp husband. He deserves the STDs he's bound to catch fucking and sucking this strange woman that he calls "Wife."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with you torgau etc

No no and no

Call him WIMPY CUCKOLD

jtwheels

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

An escort who would allow unprotected sex is like a petri dish full of Ebola! Great, romance, but it needs another plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AND another wimpy cuckold And slut

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Had potential then went down the stupid willing cuck rabbit hole. These cuck stories are pathetic and disgusting. I hope they enjoy the diseases. Nothing erotic about STDs. Yuck!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, real awful Cuck shit.

1/5 for you, wish it could be zero.

Not reading any more of your garbage, ever

Do not give up your day job, you have no future writing this rubbish

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

When it comes to the writer....can you say gay? Sure, I knew you could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Distressingly disgusting. One star ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You mother fuckers talking about it being a cuck story or wife selling herself saying things about STDs need to stop reading the stories. It's just a story you dumbfucks, I thought it was well written and could feel dudes pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anyone that thinks this is a story worth reading is truly messed up. its not even good,just the degrading of men.

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

Dude... Who the fuck will think this is a turn on? Your wife is whoring herself, and you like it? You lick the cum from her tart? Fuck.. you guys are mental....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't read comments first again stupidity on my part. Just another wimpy cuckold story.

Hopefully all you will taken into appropriate ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just mind-blowingly disgusting.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Apart from the fact I cant get over how any man could be that forgiving nice story, nice character descriptions and great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OP omitted the 'Petrie Dish' tag.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How stupid is this story? Really? She's not infected with HIV, herpes, and every other STD? Also, women who prostitute themselves usually grow to hate sex because it's now a transactional activity. Moreover, it damages and dehumanizes them because that lifestyle creates negative intimacy. Pure stupidity.

gadget245gadget24510 months ago

Gross! Just….

GROSS!!!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

A particularly bad cuck story. Based on the pseudonym, author has special relationship with her pup.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Czemu takiej historie o idiotach w tym dziale

TheMTOneTheMTOne5 months ago

26thNC same goes for you just for knowing it, because usernames are sooo accurate /s

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Szkoda ze nie mozna dac mniej niz 0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If any of you negative, arrogant closed minded complainers, had bothered to read the description of the story, you would have seen the word "cuckold". Evidently, you were too interested in getting off on reading about a husband or a wife, maybe even both, cheating on their spouse. Basically, you're hypocrites, as you love the idea of some guy's wife fucking other men, but he shouldn't. You probably think it's OK for you to cheat on your wife, but would scream bloody murder if she did it to you!

I forgot to sign in, but I'm GrayCS, unlike you cowards that criticize so strongly while hiding as "Anonymous".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
1276 Followers
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...