Adventure

Story Info
Love is sweet but money is more attractive.
3.1k words
3.05
34.5k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Selim. My wife's name is Sanem, and we've been married for one year. She's my second wife. I left my first wife because we could not get along. Four years later, I met my current wife, Sanem, through my family.

I am forty years old, 1.75 meters (five foot nine inches) tall and an accountant. Sanem is a thirty-year-old, attractive, energetic housewife, with hazel-brown eyes, who takes very good care of herself.

Earlier, Sanem had been living with her family, working to meet her own needs while helping her family, since her family's financial situation was not good. She was a woman who grew up under her father's pressures, but never compromised her passion for shopping. She had amused herself by lying to her family, telling them she was going to Antalya and Bodrum for a company meeting.

We dated for eight months before we got married.

At that time, she sincerely explained everything, including that she was not a virgin; that she was in love with the son of the boss at her former workplace, that the man bought her expensive gifts, took her for rides and entertained her; then took her to his summer house and fucked her there for two days, leaving after a week.

Of course, that didn't stop me because I would never find such a beautiful woman again. I used this knowledge to my advantage, as we fucked many times before we got married. We both were enthusiastic about making love, got along well, and agreed on everything. I realized that she had expensive tastes, and my income was not enough to match her desired lifestyle. As she loved me, I thought she'd be able put up with it.

Soon we got married, were happy, and our conjugal life was good. She bought herself sexy mini-dresses, and drawstring bikinis for our honeymoon because she liked to dress to match how sexy she felt inside. I wasn't against it, and I wasn't the only one to notice, which I was aware of. She showed off her sexy moves while other men were looking at her on the beach or at the pool. Oddly enough, it made me happy that my wife was admired.

My wife is a young, dynamic woman. She was always pushing me to take her to clubs, fancy restaurants, her favorite cafes, places where she could have fun and dance, and while we couldn't do all the things she wanted, due to our economic situation, I was doing my best.

After a while, when the debts piled up, I said to her, "Let's be careful not to spend too much." I gave her a budget and we tried not to overspend. My dear, Sanem, agreed, but she did not like the situation.

My wife missed her family. We went to the city where my wife's family lived, staying for three days. Her family loved me very much because they saw their daughter happy. One evening, my father-in-law invited me to meet his friends for a drink, introducing them to me.

Although my father-in-law was poor, his friends were rich and were helping him financially. One of them, Hasan, was a man who constantly played the stock market, bought and sold houses. He was rich, and lived comfortably. He was a widow, fifty-five years old, his wife having passed away at an early age. He loved and respected my wife, as if she had grown under his care, at his side.

After three days had passed, we returned home. I was back to my morning commute while my wife was occupied with the housework. One evening, while eating and drinking tea, my wife's cell phone received a message. It was from Uncle Hasan.

Hasan: How are you? What are you doing and do you need anything?

My wife also showed me and said, "He always tries to help me, sending money from time to time, and that it was not a big deal, it did not make a difference to anyone."

"Does your father know this?" I asked.

"Uncle Hasan told me not to tell anyone about this. Why are you asking?"

I was a little offended, thinking the man's intentions were not as he made them out to be. But I did not tell this to my wife at first. I told her to at least reply to the man.

Sanem: Hi Uncle Hasan I'm fine, we are trying to make the best of things in our marriage. Whatever, I suppose

Hasan: Oh, does the groom make you sad?

Sanem: No, my dear, he loves me very much, but his financial situation is a little tight so we can't do what we want.

Hasan: Can't you get along?

Sanem: "No, it's just that there are things I want, and sometimes I can't buy clothes or other things.

Hasan: Oh sweet girl, let me send help you out. To the same account number, right?

Sanem: Yes, but please don't tell anyone.

Hasan: Ok, dear

After this correspondence, my wife looked at me mischievously and said, "You're not angry, are you?"

I said, "The man sends money, and does not want anything in return. Come on, you were single and you had needs in the past, but now you are married, and don't have needs."

The next day, he deposited one thousand dollars into my wife's account, and she was happily dancing, as she would buy a lot of beautiful clothes and dresses.

Sanem: Thank you very much, the money came, but there was no need for this much

Hasan: Ok, but it's nothing for me. Take what you want and do not be worried.

Sanem: Thank you. You are incredible.

My wife went shopping with that money and bought herself miniskirts, low-cut dresses, gartered underwear sets, and after, she showed me all of them, we fucked like rabbits that night. She was very happy, but I was wondering what the end result of all this was going to be.

It was the weekend, and I was at home watching TV when my wife came up to me laughing.

"Uncle Hasan sent another message."

I said, "Let's see what he wrote.

Hasan: Hello beauty. Did things work out for you? Did you shop and is it enough?

Sanem: Yes, I bought very nice things. thank you again.

Hasan: Oh, do tell, dear. What did you buy?

I had my suspicions. "Well, he's the one who started all this, so let's see where it leads."

Sanem laughed.

I said, "Okay then, show him what you bought. First, take a photo of the clothes and send it to him. If he wants to see you wearing them, don't send pictures. Tell him, my husband would be angry if he found out about the photos, so let's have a video call."

Old man clearly wants her; let's see what happens. I was so excited. I hid behind the closet door. There was space enough for me to enter the closet, and I could see very clearly from there. My wife put on a miniskirt and low-cut blouse.

"Don't wear a bra," I instructed her. If she bent over a little, her nipples would be showing, not fully covered by the blouse. I told my wife to call him.

She called, and after a normal conversation, my wife tried on the dresses one by one, stepping back in front of the camera each time. She showed off her beautiful legs. She bent down to show her nipples, as if by accident, quickly closing off the view, smiling, telling him she was sorry about the accidental slip.

Hasan said, "I wouldn't even get five minutes of rest, if I had a wife like you." He laughed.

My wife said, "You are very naughty, Uncle Hasan."

They both laughed, then Sanem said see you and hung up the phone. I left the closet and sat on the bed. My wife laughed and asked if I'd enjoyed that, and jumped onto my lap. I fucked her there, twice, that evening.

It was a quiet week, when I got home from work my wife showed me a text on her phone once again.

Hasan: Hello beauty, I'm bored. I'm looking for someone to talk to and I thought about you. Are you available?

She laughed and asked what she should do.

"Let's have fun again," I said, "but this time be a little more sexy. Put the phone on the dresser, pointed away from you, as if you weren't aware that he'd be able to see you naked in the mirror while you were changing."

My wife got very excited and I immediately took my place and started watching.

Hasan was talking about his loneliness, saying that he couldn't find someone suitable for him. He just wasn't into the women that other people thought would be a match, at his age. Those women did nothing for him.

My wife replied, "You are very handsome, so why not look for a young woman, who would actually please you. I think they'd like you, and why not? But hold on for a second. I was cleaning and sweating a lot. I need to change. Please wait for two minutes." She left the phone in the exact position I had indicated earlier. Hasan could clearly see her undressing, her bare breasts and pussy from the reflection in the mirror.

When Sanem returned, Hasan started to ask where he could find a beautiful woman like her. "You are the only one for me, Sanem," he said.

"Thank you, dear, but I need to learn to be happy as just a normal housewife, without all of the finer things in life that would make me truly happy," she said.

"If there is something you want to buy that you cannot get, tell me dear," Hasan said.

Sanem paused, as if reluctant to say more and said, "Actually there was something I wanted to buy, but my husband wouldn't let me wear it anyway. Too bad, though. I wish I had bought it anyway but I didn't, and now I've already spent all the money."

He said, "Don't worry, I will send more money again. You could simply wear the clothes your husband would not approve of, when he was not around. And we can celebrate my birthday. Oh, here's an idea. You can wear them then."

My wife laughed and said, "Why not?"

They ended their call and we made love like crazy again that night.

Later, after her next shopping trip, I asked my wife what she had bought. She went to the bedroom and slipped into it. It was a sexy skirt, and blouse with a mesh front, through which you could easily see her bare breasts. My eyes were bursting out of my head.

Sanem: Are you available?

Two minutes later, the phone started ringing, and I took my usual place.

When she picked up the phone, Hasan's eyes would certainly almost pop out. He started to speak, but then paused. "Beauty..." The only barriers to his view was the thin, mesh netting, that revealed more of her breasts than it concealed.

"Well," my wife said, "Don't keep me in suspense. Do you like it? I bought it for you."

She spun around.

"You look very beautiful," he said.

One of his hands was under the table. On his dick, I was sure. His mouth was watering. Without letting on, my wife secretly caught my eye. I nodded my assent, gave her the signal we'd agreed upon.

"And this is a special birthday present for the most handsome birthday boy ever." With that, she lifted her blouse, revealing her firm breasts. She shimmied at the shoulders, her lovely breasts moving side to side. And then she allowed the blouse to fall back down, covered again. I ejaculated in my shorts when I witnessed that moment.

I think Hasan did the same thing and said it was the best gift he had ever received in his life. They bade their farewells. His voice was a bit hoarse, he'd been affected so deeply by my wife's charms. And with that, the meeting was over.

In the evening, Hasan called again, but this time it was just a normal phone call. My wife put it on speakerphone. He said he would come to visit our city for business and that he'd be in town for three days. That he wanted to see her. My wife looked at me with a smile, and said okay.

"Great. I will take you around and you will see beautiful places," he said.

Sanem said she would like that. The next day, another thousand dollars was deposited into my wife's account.

He called my wife while I was at work on Thursday. She told me Hasan wanted to see her the following day. I told her okay, but that I would call her before she left the house, and that she'd leave the phone on when she was with him. My wife agreed to my plan.

I took a day off from work on Friday, phoning in to tell my boss I couldn't work because I was sick. I placed the hidden cameras I'd bought earlier, in the bedroom in case she brought the man home without my knowledge.

My wife wore a miniskirt and blouse to her date and kissed me before she left. I was so excited.

I called my wife, we talked for a while, then she put the phone in her bag and got in the car. I was listening to them from home. They went to one of the famous park cafe restaurants, and Hasan was always complimenting my wife, trying to hug and caress her.

Sanem told him that it wasn't the place. "Not here," she said. "Someone might see us."

They came to secluded forest park area where they parked the car. It was beginning to get dark out.

They started kissing. I heard voices. My wife ran a commentary, so that I could hear what he was up to.

"Oh, that's right," she said. "That hand inside my blouse is making my nipple so hard. Oh, give it another squeeze, just like that."

He'd slipped an arm around her, pulling her into him. While he was squeezing one breast, his other hand slipped between her legs, touching her pussy.

"Just how many hands do you have?" she joked. "It feels like you have an extra one, to be able to touch me everywhere at once." She moaned her displeasure, "Oh, but I was really getting into that."

You could hear him fumbling.

"What do you have under there?" she asked innocently. "Is it a monster hiding down there? It must be, since I've never seen anything so large."

It was clear that he'd undone his pants, and pulled out his penis. He was getting into the spirit of things, her joking had put him at ease.

"I think that I'm ready for a birthday surprise, don't you?"

"I can't help but admire what you've unwrapped," she teased. "Maybe I should get a closer look."

From the noises she was making, it was obvious that she had taken him into her mouth, and was sucking and slurping for all she was worth. You could hear his breathing become shallow, and the grunts as he ejaculated into her mouth.

When they were leaving, he thanked my wife for the very happy birthday she had given him.

"I should be thanking you. When you exploded in my mouth, that was a nice gift, and one that you just kept on giving and giving. There was so much of your icing in my mouth, I don't even have room left for the actual birthday cake."

He kissed her. You could hear the pressing of their lips.

My wife said, "I had a lot of fun. Selim will work tomorrow. Would you care to come by for a coffee?"

Hasan replied, "Whatever pleases you, my queen."

My wife came home and took a shower. She was very happy. "Did you hear what he did to me?"

"Yes, and you were clever to talk, so I knew what was going on at all times."

"He will come tomorrow. Maybe he will fuck me."

I asked her, "Are you sure you want this?"

She said she was. "In fact, I think he earned it."

The next day, I turned on the cameras and went to work early in the morning. My wife didn't know I was setting up the cameras. Since I was alone in the office that day, I turned on the computer and started watching.

Hasan came to our house at about ten o'clock, immediately hugged my wife and started kissing her. Sanem said, "Come and fuck me in my husband's bed, my love."

They entered the bedroom, Hasan licked her legs, ran his tongue over her tits, lapped at her pussy as she spread her legs to invite him further. Soon, his fat cock was buried deep in my wife's wet pussy.

"My eyes were always on you. I was always thinking what could I possibly do to throw Mehmet's daughter into bed. And now, that you are a married woman, I am finally lucky enough to fuck you as I've always wanted."

They both came like crazy, and so did I--all over my twenty-seven-inch flat screen display. While they caught their breath, I wiped up my mess, so that I wouldn't miss what was to come next. And what did come next was Hasan, who fucked my wife two more times. The first time, taking her from behind, doggy-style, and then bouncing her on his lap. The fifty-five-year-old Hasan had a fresh pussy after all.

"I still have a lot of lead in my pencil, but I just needed a fresh piece of paper to write on."

"Well, you penned an epic," my wife purred. "I've never been fucked like that before. I love your dick."

Hasan said, "Well, I'd hate to deprive you of my literary talents. That was merely the introduction, and over time, we'll write a whole novel, my love. With that pussy of yours, I'll be happy to keep writing chapter after chapter." He looked at my wife with a mischievous grin. "It's summer, so I'll invite you and your husband to the beach at my house." They kissed goodbye.

When I came home, my wife hugged me. "You know I love you, but I wanted him to fuck me, so badly."

"I love you," I replied, "and I would do anything for you." We fell asleep. In the morning my wife had another thousand dollars in her account.