Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
How far you will go?
2.8k words
3.3
11.2k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke up the next morning, we both hugged each other in bed. Sanem said, "I love you so much and I won't do anything to upset you, what happened with Hasan was just sex, if you don't want to see him again." Of course, my wife didn't know that I was watching them.

That week, while I was at work, I called my wife and asked if Hasan had called her. Of course, I was checking the cameras intermittently during the day to see what my wife was doing at home. Sanem said, "He sent a message today, but I didn't answer, we will call him when you come home."

I came home in the evening; after dinner and a little chat, she got a message from Hasan again.

Hasan: "Hello, are you available?"

Sanem: "Yes, I'm available, Selim stayed overtime tonight, I wanted to talk to you too."

The phone rang, my wife picked it up and put it on speakerphone and started talking. Hasan was wondering how my wife was doing, asking if I was aware of anything.

Salem replied, "My husband did not know anything, but I have to tell you something. This is very dangerous. I love my husband, and I do not want to lose him, we cannot meet all the time. Please understand me."

"Don't worry, honey, I have you and you're mine now, I don't care if the world burns, I'll see you whenever you want, it can be in three months, six months."

"Thank you dear, I will reach you to let you know when we can meet. You don't call me, okay?"

Hasan answered, "Okay, my sweet darling, I'm kissing you."

After she hung up the phone, I asked my wife why she didn't want to see him.

Sanem replied, "I don't want him to follow me around all the time, I want him to come when I want. He got what he wanted, and I don't need it for a long time." She put her hand in my shorts and took out my penis. After rubbing it for a while, "I already have a fucker." she said, and took it into her mouth. I poured whatever was inside me into her mouth.

We were in the middle of summer, my wife said, "Let's go see my family, I miss them, and after maybe, we could go swimming this weekend; I'm bored."

"Of course. I can even ask the boss, we will take the company car," I said.

We set out early in the morning. My wife's family was very happy when they saw us. My father-in-law was working, but my mother-in-law and my wife's 18-year-old brother, Hakan, were at home. After talking with them, my wife and her mother went to the kitchen.

After watching TV for a while, I went to Hakan's room to take a nap. Hakan's laptop was on the side of the bed, and I opened it to browse the internet, but it was encrypted. I tried a password I thought might work because I knew the team he was a fan of, and just my luck, it opened. I clicked on one or two of the webpages he had visited. He mostly looked at the stories and videos between sister and brother--so he was obsessed with his older sister. I found a folder, that he had tried to hide. I opened it. I saw my wife's bikini pictures! I wiped clean any of my traces and closed the laptop.

After sleeping for an hour or two, my wife woke me up. While I was sleeping, she went out and talked to some of her friends and came home. She said, "Let's go swimming, honey." She chose one of the string bikinis she bought on our honeymoon, and she wore a thin, summer dress. I wore my swim shorts and a T-shirt, and just as I was leaving the door, Hakan came home.

He said, "Wait for me, I want to come."

After we found a suitable place for ourselves on the beach, my wife wanted me to apply sunscreen. I said, "Of course, but I forgot my cigarettes in the car. I'll just go get them."

"If you want, I can apply sunscreen for you sister," Hakan said.

I was watching from the bushes that were behind the beach. He started with my wife's back, the string bikini top leaving the sides of her breasts exposed. I'm sure he was crazy with excitement when he saw that.

When I arrived back from the car, I lifted my wife, carried her to swim in the sea, and caressed her all over, while in the ocean. Hakan was looking at us from time to time.

Sanem said, "I want to sunbathe a little," and went to lay down on the sand. I went to the back a little bit, where Hakan was sitting on the sand with a cigarette. It was obvious why he was sitting there; my wife's breasts were clearly visible.

"What are you doing, how's your summer been?" I asked.

Hakan replied, "What can I do here, I'm just hanging around, my brother-in-law."

"Don't you have a girlfriend? take her and go somewhere. If you need money, I'll give it to you," I said.

"No, brother-in-law, the girls here are looking for a man with money, they don't even look at me, the bitches. I like women who are older than me, anyway."

"Wow, have you ever found an older woman?" I asked.

"I can only masturbate," Hakan said. I laughed and he laughed.

After a while, we packed up and returned home from our outing to the beach, as Father-in-law came home for dinner. After talking to him about topics ranging from politics and sports, my wife called me to the room. When I came in, Sanem was wearing a tiny skirt and a V-neck blouse that could hardly cover her breasts. She smiled at me and asked, "How do I look?"

I immediately grabbed her waist and said, "I'm going to fuck you now; you're like an angel."

Sanem said, "No way, wait for tonight, my love, but I can't leave the house like this."

I said, "Wear a pair of trousers and a jacket over your clothes, so you can take them off later." I left the room, and I called Hakan to come with us. My wife didn't like this, but I said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

While we waited for my wife by the car, I said to Hakan, "We'll hang out a little bit, have some alcohol or whatever; you'll be fine with the environment. Don't say anything to anyone; you'll see one or two girls and women."

When Sanem finally arrived, we hit the road. The club we were going to was not far away. Sanem said, "Oh, I'm taking this off, it's very hot," and took off the jacket, putting one knee on the seat and moved to leave her bag and jacket at the back. It was obvious, Sanem hadn't paid attention, but I could see Hakan's eyes in the rearview mirror. He must have been hot, too, because he opened the window and tried to get some air.

When we entered the club, it was very crowded due to the fact that it was newly opened, the needle would not fall down if you threw it. My wife, me," and Hakan found a place in between two crowded tables. While I was placing the orders, my wife went to the ladies' room to change. While Sanem was returning, I could see how many men looked at her; Hakan was also stunned. He had never seen his sister dress so revealingly, he quickly stole glances as she contentedly sipped her beer.

After a while, when the crowd dispersed in front of us, I saw a familiar person sitting in one of the lodges. Hasan was hanging out with a blonde woman next to him. I stroked my wife's leg and pointed with my eyes, making her look in that direction. "Didn't he keep saying that you had a cunt for the week, until everything fucked up, he took the enthusiasm from you, then I guess he's after other hunts," I said.

While we were whispering, Hakan saw Hasan and went towards him, and came back in less than two minutes. "Uncle Hasan invites us to his table. Are you coming?"

Sanem also looked at me and nodded her head.

My wife sat right in front of Hasan, of course. At first, she was sitting, pressing her skirt with her hand. Hasan refreshed all of our drinks, and he gave the woman next to him a kiss, looking at my wife. I was sitting at the table of the man who fucked my wife.

Later on, he called me, and asked for my number. "You were an accountant, so I'll call you about my business," he said. Occasionally, he looked at my wife's legs. When Sanem leaned over or bent down, he looked at her breasts and hugged the lady next to him more.

Sanem said, "I am going to the ladies' room and I will change my clothes."

Hasan said, "I need to go to the restroom, too; let's go together. I'll wait for you there." And they got up and left together.

Ten minutes later, my wife came back with her clothes changed; she was wearing her pants and jacket. We said goodbye and we started walking towards the car. Hakan was walking a few meters ahead of us. I asked Sanem if something had happened.

"I'll tell you at home, my love," she said.

After a short journey, we entered the house and retired to our room. I was wondering what they did. "Tell me, did you do anything?" I asked.

Sanem took off her blouse with her mini skirt underneath and hugged me with her naked breasts. She told me, "He only kissed and hugged me." Sanem then said, "I need my husband to fuck me now," and sat on my lap. She took her phone in her hand, showing her face from above, and jumping on me, she started shooting a video. She stopped the recording and started to get up and down quickly by placing one hand on my chest. I understood what to do. She was sending the video to Hasan. "Is the bitch with you, better than me?" she said, and wrote under the video, as we orgasmed, shaking.

I asked my wife, "Why did you do something like that, are you jealous? Do you feel something for him because you told me it was just sex."

Five minutes later, my wife's phone vibrated.

Hassan was calling my wife, she answered, and he asked, "Are you available?"

"I can't talk on the phone, Selim is sleeping next to me, text me," Sanem quietly replied.

Hasan: No woman is better and more beautiful than you, my love.

Sanem: Liar, what happened to the bitch next to you, did you send her home without fucking her when you saw me?

Hasan: It was only for one night, I fucked her thinking about you, the truth is, it didn't give me pleasure.

Sanem: So my place is different

Hasan: You are my passion, I can't stand to be without you; I understood it better tonight. What would I do if your husband were not with you.

Sanem: I missed you, too; even when I was jumping on my husband, I dreamed of you, as if I was in your arms, my love.

Hasan: Do you ever think about leaving your husband? Come to me, I'll buy you everything you want, I'm madly in love, you can't get over me, I can't be without you anymore.

Sanem: I love my husband, but I'm not empty of you. I can't leave him, my whole world will be turned upside down, now we meet secretly from time to time, and we can satisfy the longing. Wait for news from me, don't call, my dear, have a good night.

Hasan: Good night, my love.

After these texts, I was confused. I wondered if Sanem was feeling something for this man. What would happen now? I hugged my wife and slept.

The next morning, we had breakfast as if nothing had happened. We said goodbye to my wife's family and set off to go home.

I said, "What started as a little fantasy, has become... what is this? What did you want? Are you going to leave me?"

Sanem said, "My love, I said don't worry, I love you so much. I just want to keep it in my hand. Why would I stay with you, if I didn't love you? The man promises me everything, and I'll get him to give me whatever I want."

A week after returning home, I asked my wife if she had called him and asked, or if Hasan had called. She said no.

While working at the office on Wednesday, I received a message on my phone. It was from a number I did not recognize.

: Hello Selim, how are you, I'm Hasan, I need to talk to you about something, what time do you get off work.

I texted back that I was fine too, that I got off work at six o'clock, and that I could call him if he wanted to talk about work.

Hasan: Not on the phone, I'll come and pick you up, we'll talk, but Sanem shouldn't know.

I called Sanem and explained the situation.

She asked, "What does he want to talk about?" ...

... He called me after work in the evening, and came to pick me up in front of my company's office. It was a latest-model German car; I opened the door and got in. After a little business talk on the way, he pulled the car to a park near the beach and said, "Please listen to what I have to say now, then talk."

"I've known Sanem and her family since childhood. They are good people, but poor; they lived in very difficult conditions. I also did research on you, and found that you are a decent, good person, but you cannot do what you want, due to life's circumstances. I know that you love Sanem very much, you can see how much she admires you, and I know that Sanem loves you, too. You are trying to maintain your marriage within your financial conditions. Sanem is a lively, beautiful, young, attractive woman, it warms your heart, but these types of women have needs."

"I know all that you said, but what do you mean," I said, a little nervously.

"Don't get mad right now; what you're going to hear will hurt a lot more, I know for a husband. But, I have been having a relationship with your wife, from the past and ongoing. I have fucked your wife, in your bed at your house, many times in the past month."

I pretended not to know what was going on. I said, "What the hell are you saying?!" and I grabbed his throat.

Pushing me away with his hands, he said, "Kill me now if you want, I'm 55 years old. You'll be going to jail for your shit, and other people will bang your beautiful wife while you're inside."

"Shut up!" I said.

He continued, "Listen, I have a proposition."

I got out of the car in a rage, and lit a cigarette.

He collected himself, got out of the car, came over to me, and started to speak, "Look, I've seen a lot in life. I've lived through a lot. I'm not going to start all over again after all this time. I'm not in the mood to get married and have children. I have a great weakness for Sanem; the room is not empty for me, but your love, it gets heavy and she doesn't leave you. Now if you go and divorce Sanem after what I have told you, both you and she will be destroyed. In the end, she will be left alone again. I will find a way and continue to fuck her. If you hurt Sanem, I will do you and your family a thousand times--or we can share her. She will continue to be your wife. I will support you financially and morally. I will help you with money, I will spend time with her, I will make her happy. The wife will be your wife again. Think about it, and call me; I have my eyes on you." When he finished, he got in his car and drove off.

When I got home, I told Sanem what had happened, and the conversation between Hasan and myself. I asked her what she thought.

My wife said, "I can't believe he talked to you like this. We experienced what he suggested before, he just didn't know that you knew. Nothing will change in our lives. I love you very much--and I will never leave you. I think it's not a problem. Let's say yes if you accept it, my love." She sat on my lap, cupped my face with her hands, and asked, "Continue the adventure?"

I nodded and kissed my beautiful wife, with a thousand thoughts running through my head.