All Comments on 'Adventure'

by drake0258

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it. Even though the woman in your story was married that didn’t stop her from being a ‘sugar baby’ for a wealthy ‘sugar daddy’.

My wife grew up in an upper middle-class family, and she was spoiled. However, her freshman year in university, her father lost everything in a stock market crash. Undaunted, she found a sugar daddy, continued her studies, and lived a very comfortable lifestyle.

I met her our sophomore year in college, and we clicked right away. From the very beginning she was quite honest with me saying, “I’d love to be your girlfriend, but there will be evenings, or even whole weekends, when I simply won’t be available. If you can accept that, then of course let’s fall in love.”

We got married a year later. Her sugar daddy was very generous, and she was always getting thousand-dollar deposits in her bank account, and sperm deposits in her pussy! She may have married me for love, but she fucks him for money.

My wife firmly believes that just because a woman wears a wedding ring, that doesn’t mean she can’t be a ‘sugar baby’ for another wealthy man!

She says that Mother Nature intended that the Alpha males could mate with all the beautiful girls. A wife spreading her legs, and taking another man’s cock/cum, is the most natural, logical thing in the world!

Nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous