Adventure Across the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not losing eye contact with Drew, she reached back and undid her bra and let it drop to join the dress. Her breasts seemed huge to Drew. Well past a D cup he guessed, most probable DD. He was not necessarily a boob man, more of an ass man. But she had one of his other fetishes in spades, huge thick nipples.

He stepped forward and hefted her breasts and then bent to suck a nipple before she stopped him. He noted that her panties had joined the dress and bra.

"Need to bathe, wash my back," she stated as a fact not a request. She bent picking up her clothes and folding them into a neat pile. She looked into his eyes and smiled again running her hands through his now unopened shirt. He had not even noticed she had been unbuttoning it.

"Come," she whispered to him.

Having two ex-wives, Drew was used to responding to female direction, especially if it led to sex. She had turned, run her hand over his neck and shoulder as she went out the door towards the bathroom.

Drew stood for seconds and then followed. He stood in the doorway watching her run her hands through the water in the claw foot tub before she threw the lever and the large rainwater shower head came alive.

He watched her full, beautiful naked body as she threw a leg over the edge of the tub and stepped in. It did give him a short but lovely view of her furred lower lips and her hanging large, nipped breasts swinging freely.

"Come," he heard in a momentary daze. He looked up into her large Ukrainian eyes. He loved the way her smile went from her eyes through her whole face.

He shucked his clothes quickly, folded them, not his norm but saw her earlier actions. He parted the curtain. A certain horizontal member led the way. He was lucky, even at the age or 63, all parts still operated as they had when he had been a much younger man.

He slid in behind her wet body and wrapped his arm around her waist. His left hand went to the firm cheek of her ass, and lightly squeezed. She softly moaned and he shifted his right hand to cup her breast and graze over her nipple.

She moaned again and he felt her body relax back into him. He had not realized how tense she was holding herself until that moment. The wet flesh felt amazing against his body. He pulled her closer to him, molding his body against her. He kissed her neck and felt her shudder.

His cock started at a horizontal and became stiffer after Drew heard Sasha's moans. His little head had an objective and surprisingly to Drew, he felt that little head slip into her lips and farther without prompting or assistance.

He felt her tremble with his first entry and a deeper moan started with penetration and got deeper as she bent slightly forward and wiggled. The moan at this stage was deep and earthy from both.

Drew heard something she said in Ukrainian but did not understand.

"Humm?" he asked as a question.

"So long," she commented with her head below the shower head. He heard her gasp as he pulled his hips back and them thrust forward.

"It has been so long since I have been touched gently with such care and passion," she finished.

She finally pulled slightly away so he flopped out and turned herself so she could look into his eyes. She shuffled around so he was not under the warm spray of the head. She softly kissed him as her wet breasts played along his lower chest and his cock flattened against her stomach.

The kissing went from soft, through sensual to hungry within minutes. Her moans ramped up as her nipples were dragged by her shifting, through his chest hair. Also, Drew's hands were not idle and were squeezing and manipulating her lower cheeks.

Her hand went from the back of his head and started flailing around the elevated shower controls. She soon found the chrome suspended dish that held a simple bar of soap. She grabbed it and broke off their kissing with a huge gasp.

"Wash" she stated in accented English.

So, Drew took the bar as directed, and started to lather her neck and shoulders. This shocked her. He continued to lather with one hand and lightly scrub her skin with the other. It took seconds before he was at her breasts and lifted them to clean every square inch.

She had remained frozen in place this whole time, short though it was.

He finally investigated her face and then straightened himself. He could not read the expression she wore.

"What?" he asked innocently, afraid he had violated local taboo.

She grabbed the hair on his head with both hands then slammed their lips together with an expedited hunger. Not that Drew was complaining. He just had no idea what he had done to ignite the passions he was reaping.

"No one! Has ever has done that to me since I was a baby," she said, and he thought he saw tears forming in her eyes.

Her face went through a change again and the sensible Businesswoman was back.

"Wash...you...and hurry, hot water will be done soon," she said and pushed his hand that held the soap in his direction.

She grabbed his wrist and leaned forward and lightly kissed him. "I really liked you washing me, but in future we will a take bath together and you can wash me all that you want. Right now, get clean so you and I can join again." She ended with a coltish smile.

Drew completed his male 'get clean in a hurry' routine and stepped out to dry off. He waited for her to complete the normal female cleaning routine that is 5 times longer. Another truism that spans multiple cultures.

Dried, he stood with his towel wrapped around his waist and another large towel over his arm waiting on her.

He heard the water shut off and the curtain was pulled back. She froze in place again as he held out the open towel in his hands. She stepped out and he wrapped around her, with her taking control in the end.

"You...are different." She said with the same soft, sportive smile. She leaned forward and pecked his lips quickly and softly.

"Go to the bed and I will be there shortly." She stated smiling as she lightly pushed him towards the door of the smallish bathroom.

Drew shyly smiled back. He retrieved his stacked clothes and did as directed. He was not normally so submissive. But he had learned through his 63 years to see how things played out. Not that he would indulge this at work, but on off-time, while in a foreign country, dealing with foreign cultures...he was trying not to be a bulldozer and force anything.

He laid back against the pillows stacked against the ornate headboard. He looked around the room and reveled in furnishings that had history and artisanship. The pictures on the walls were in carved frames. The pictures on the dressers were in decorative silver frames.

Sasha walked into the room in a robe that was not utilitarian. Drew knew immediately that somewhere there was a warm, thick, well used robe sitting on a hook. Sasha's robe was a translucent plumb color that was popular in the region. He could see her womanly form through the fabric. Her huge breasts and long nipples tented out the robe.

She had not tied it so the robe hug open showing her feminine curved tummy and showing that she had trimmed and partially shaved her lower lips. While still sporting a healthy bush, he could now see her lower lips, inflamed, purple and glistening of oil.

Drew hesitated and swung his legs around so he was seated at the side of the bed. He reached for her, and she came to nestle between his legs with his arms around her and his hands firmly on her ass.

He looked up and saw an unusual look. One of concern or unsureness. He reached up and drew her down to a soft kiss. As the heat of the kiss deepened, she moaned, and he pulled back to look back into her eyes.

"You are so beautiful and sexy," he whispered to her. He could see tension leave her shoulders.

She looked at him deeply with a questioning look in her expressive eyes. "I am no longer the...the...'spring chicken,' I think is the American term, I once was. I am not the young sexy body of your girls across the street," Sasha commented.

"You are a beautiful woman. Your luscious body is very sexy. Just look at the reaction you have created in me," he commented dropping his eyes to his erection that was almost touching her lower lips in its very erect state.

"Huh," she huffed, "You are male. A mare in heat, walking by, would get the same reaction," she stated as she ran her fingers through his hair but there was a smile in acknowledgement that he was speaking truth.

He really could not argue regarding other males.

He did not verbally respond but slowly flicked her left robe lapel back and leaned forward to take her right nipple in his mouth. She hissed as he playfully suckled. He lightly pulled back, nipple still in his mouth, stretching the flesh of her breast, she moaned louder and started to shake. She trust her hips forward and they brushed against his cock head.

The moaning became louder and the jerking and shaking grew. She was now lightly masturbating her lips and clit against his cock head. He switched nipples but had continued to massage the right one with his left hand and fingers.

"Harder," she whispered.

He lightly bit her left nipple while sucking harder. His fingers twisted her left nipple and pulled it away lifting her breast in the process.

She screamed, jerked, vibrated, and flailed in his arms. She was muttering something in Ukrainian, he thought. It was so unintelligible that she could have been reciting ancient Egyptian for all he knew.

He was half deaf from the scream, but a smile lit up his face from the knowledge that she had cum so hard just from the foreplay. He was not even at the main event, and she had an amazing orgasm.

He immediately slid his left hand back to her ass to help stabilize her and she collapsed into his body. With his support she leaned against him, her forehead on his shoulder, breathing deep with a slight wheeze.

And so began a night of pleasure for both.

In the morning as the sun rose, so did Drew. He quickly showered and returned to his sleeping lover. She turned so he could kiss her, and she teased with her tongue.

"You Americans, always so industrious. Up so fucking early." She moaned.

"I have no idea how to work that coffee machine of yours, so my apologies beautiful, "he commented as he leaned forward and kissed her nose.

"All fine. Do not want coffee yet. Some work late...yes?"

"Yes," he replied, "and some of us work early," he relied with a smile.

He walked to the door but stopped, turned, and looked. "I want to be with you again, if you want me."

"It has already been arranged my lover. Let the women in your life, that now includes me, organize it all." She huffed but rolled over to look at him with the that special smile.

"Tell her you 'wreck me?" she paused, "That it is how it is said, no? I will not be walking right for days," she commented with that same shy smile.

"The phrase is close enuf beautiful. Now go to sleep and I'll see you during the day." Drew said and he slowly closed the door.

*

It is funny how the weight of a 'friendly' country can weigh in on an issue, halfway around the world. His text to the Alphabet organization (pick which alphabet you want, CIA, NSA, DOD, etc.) seemed to have sparked a bit more interest in the museum from Washington DC, USA.

Within days of the text, ordinance crews were working on the cluster bomb issue, with another couple of artillery shells thrown in for the good. It did seem to help when the American military crews, in civilian dress, assisted in the overall cleanup.

Things quieted down once the 'bomb' on the second level was removed for 'inspection.'

His phone was politely swept clean of the specific pictures and texts. Drew was instructed to talk to no one. The Crew was taken aside and talked to, but they had seen nothing of the second floor 'bomb.' But whatever the Ukrainian authorities told them, they were reluctant to discuss the incident from that day forward.

And so began the work of Drew's lifetime.

***

Fade to Black