Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl's first adventure in the woods.
2.5k words
4.5
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was warm, a gentle breeze making the long grass sway. It was the perfect day to be outside. I grabbed my adventure bag, left a note on the countertop, and locked the door behind me.

I loved to explore, and the woods right outside the back door were perfect for wandering. A few weeks ago, I had found an ad for a caretaker job, the cabin pictured was exactly what I had always dreamed of living in. I called the number and after a few questions, the woman on the other end told me I had the job. I got a phone call the next day giving me clear instructions to find the cabin.

I was nervous at first, especially when cell service stopped working. As I drove further into the mountains, I worried that the ad was placed by a serial killer or a kidnapper. I was pleasantly surprised when I reached the end of the winding driveway, the cabin was exactly like the picture, better even.

An elderly lady was sitting in a wooden rocker in the front porch, and she stood as I exited my car.

"Hello there, you must be the new caretaker. I'm Betty, I'll be showing you around the place." I climbed the short steps and shook her hand, "Hello, I'm Poppy, it's lovely to meet you."

She had a firm grip for a woman her age, "Follow me and I'll give you the grand tour."

She led me through the cabin, showing my all around. The main floor included the living room, kitchen, two small bedrooms and bathroom down a short hallway. Upstairs was a larger bedroom with an attached bathroom that had a jacuzzi bathtub. The back porch was much bigger than the front, with a hanging swing off to one side. There wasn't a regular lawn in the backyard, just beautiful wildflowers and dainty stone pathways, one of which led to a sizeable shed.

Betty explained that the shed had all the tools I would need to take care of the property, including a manual on all of the different species living on the property. I recognized most of the plants I had seen so far, so I wasn't too worried about reading the manual. After a brief explanation how grocery deliveries worked, Betty's grandson helped her load her luggage in the car and off they went.

In the few days that followed, I unpacked and figured out how to work the old computer to order groceries. The fridge was well stocked with fruits and veggies, and the cupboards had enough basic necessities I wasn't too worried about starving, but I wanted to make sure I had everything set up properly before I started adventuring. I decided that for my first adventure, I would stick to the path.

As I walked, I noticed how vibrant everything looked, I had never seen such gorgeous colors before. The leaves on the trees were a vivid green, while their bark was varying shades of rich browns. I spotted a few bright red and white Amanita mushrooms underneath the leaf litter, and flowers in every color imaginable were scattered all over. I could smell their delicate scent on the gentle breeze.

After about an hour of walking, I found a clearing just past a babbling brook. With a small jump, I crossed the water and entered the clearing. It was almost a perfect circle, with Quaking Aspen trees evenly spaced around the edges, it kind of looked like someone had planted them. I set down my bag and pulled out a sandwich, this was the perfect spot for some lunch.

After eating, I decided to enjoy the sun a little, so I stretched out my legs and laid back, closing my eyes. It had been a long time since I was able to relax like this.

I dozed off, waking with a jolt when something brushed across my face. I opened my eyes to see a swarm of bugs, or what I thought to be bugs. As they moved around, I thought they looked like tiny humans, but they were brilliant shades of greens, blues, and purples. When one of them landed on my leg, I sat up to get a closer look. It was definitely a tiny humanoid! Her skin was deep violet, her hair just a few shades darker, and her wings a shimmery lavender color. She was exquisite, and completely naked! A few more had joined her, and I stared in complete fascination as they strutted up and down my legs.

I couldn't understand what they were saying, it was a strange, tinkling language, almost like bells or the sound a drop of water makes in a puddle. I was so distracted by the tiny figures on my legs, I didn't notice what the rest of them were doing until I felt them tugging on my shirt. I looked down at my chest to see dozens of them pulling upwards in an effort to remove it. I laughed and gently brushed them away. A few of them flew towards my face, shaking their fingers as if to scold me. I laughed again, and they flew back down to keep pulling on my shirt. I tried to brush them away again, bur my arms wouldn't move. I tried to stand up, but my legs wouldn't move either! Dozens of the tiny creatures were holding me in place.

The creatures on my legs started pulling off my shoes. I wanted to kick them off, but I could barely move at all. They made quick work of undressing me, and I was soon as naked as they were. Their tiny feet tickled my bare skin, and I wanted to squirm as they danced all over me. I felt them tugging on my hair and shoulders, and I was soon laying down again, my head propped up by my bundled clothes. I watched as a trio of green-skinned figures flitted up to my breasts. One of them reached down and grasped my nipple firmly, and then with all his might, yanked upwards. I yelped in surprise, it didn't really hurt, in fact it felt kind of good.

More of them fluttered around my breasts, and I could only watch as they perched around my nipples, taking turns pulling, and pushing, and twisting. I cried out after a particularly viscous tug, and a few of them gathered around my face again. A pale blue woman stroked my cheek for a moment, before flying down to land on my stomach. She walked slowly downwards, stopping right at the edge of my trimmed bush. She giggled, jumping up and down and clapping her hands. I was confused by the strange display, what was she so excited about?

A few others flocked to her, and then my legs were forced open, bending at the knee until my feet were tucked against my bottom, leaving me fully exposed. A thin pink-hued male flitted between my legs until I could no longer see him. But I certainly felt it as he squirmed his way inside of me. I had never had sex before, only gotten myself off as needed, and he was soon deeper inside of me than my fingers had ever reached. My attention snapped back to my breasts with a sudden lack of sensation. All twisting and pulling had ceased, and tiny tongues were busy licking me all over. There must have been some sort of aphrodisiac in their spit, because each lick left a tingling trail behind, my skin was growing more sensitive with each passing second.

A few of them flitted downwards, alighting around my vulva. I felt a slight pressure at my opening, and then the one inside of me was sliding out. He clambered up to my stomach, using my clit as a stepping stone, sending a shock of pleasure through my body. The others flocked to him, cleaning him off with their tongues and speaking in that strange language of theirs.

There was pressure on my anus, and then my ass cheeks were spread wide to grant better access. I couldn't see a thing, relying only on sensation to figure out what was going on down there. The pressure increased, and I tried to buck my hips. I had never put anything in that hole before, and I wasn't about to let them try. My efforts were in vain as the pressure grew stronger, and with a slight pop, one of them was inside of my ass. It was a completely new feeling, and after the pain subsided, quite a pleasurable experience.

I could feel an orgasm building, all of the different sensations overwhelming my senses, it wouldn't be long now. I found myself wishing for it, no longer scared of what was happening to me.

All movement ceased, and all turned towards my feet, as if waiting for something, or someone.

A tall, breathtakingly handsome man approached. His hair was black as a raven's feathers, with brilliant blue eyes. And he was completely naked.

My mouth went dry as I took in the sight of his enormous cock. He smirked, seeing the look on my face.

Placing a hand on my knee, he spoke. "What a lovely offering from my loyal subjects. A beautiful virgin all to myself!"

My lips trembled as I asked, "What...How did you..."

He put a finger over my lips, "Hush now, I can tell just by looking that you have never been with a man, and I will make sure that your first time is truly remarkable. No mortal man will satisfy you after I am done pleasuring you."

He caressed my face gently, and then brought his lips to mine. His tongue traced my lips, which I kept tightly pressed together.

He drew back, caressing my face again, and then he was whispering in my ear, "I'm going to take you either way, you can either cooperate and receive insurmountable pleasure, or fight back, and have much less fun. Your choice, so let's try this again."

This time when he kissed me, I parted my lips slightly, and his tongue slid in smoothly. My mouth started to tingle, just like when the little ones had been licking me. His hands were on my breasts, fingers lightly tracing patterns on my sensitive skin. With a quick pinch, he twisted my nipples, he was much stronger than the small creatures, and I cried out against his lips. He did it again, and this time I felt a jolt of pleasure with the pain. And then his mouth replaced his fingers, soothing the sting.

With one hand, he reached between my legs, the other still kneading my breast. He circled my slit, then slowly pushed a finger inside, quickly adding a second, stretching me wider than ever before. His thumb brushed my clit, and my hips jerked involuntarily. He did it again and I almost came.

And then he withdrew his fingers, bringing them to his mouth he licked them clean, "You taste so good my pet, but I have other plans for you today. Shall we get started?"

My eyes widened, what was he going to do next? I soon found out, as he positioned himself at my entrance.

"You can't! It won't fit!" I blurted.

He chuckled, "I assure you it will, pixie saliva is a potent aphrodisiac, and my little subjects made sure you had plenty of it before I got here. And I'll take it slow until you're begging me to go faster."

He grabbed my hips, and slid just the tip in, pulling out and repeating it a few times.

"Wait, I'm not ready, what if..." He kissed me, effectively quieting my protests.

This time, he slid more than just the tip in, and I gasped at the sharp pain I felt. He held still for a moment, before pushing in further. I groaned into his mouth, and he gently bit my lip, distracting me for a moment. He released my hips and grabbed my wrists, guiding them above my head and pinning them there.

He began to thrust gently in and out, going a little further each time. Pain was soon replaced by pleasure, and I began to move my hips in time with his thrusts. He chuckled, and spoke to the pixies, until they were the ones holding my wrists in place. Grabbing my hips, he firmly pushed them down, stopping his thrusts as he did so.

"I told you that I would take it slow until you begged otherwise. Are you ready for that?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"That won't do, I need to hear you say it. Tell me what you want, and I will oblige you."

"I want you to make me feel good again. Please!"

He gave a single thrust, "There are countless ways to make you feel good, what exactly, do you want?"

I groaned, "Just fuck me already!"

His smile widened, "Your wish is my command."

He pulled out almost all the way, leaving just the tip inside, and then plunged his cock back in. He began moving, pumping in and out at a steady pace, leaving me gasping for breath with every forward motion.

I was close, so, so close. He seemed to sense it, pulling out entirely. I protested, but he flipped me over, lifting my hips so that my ass was in the air. His cock drove into me from behind and with this new angle, I could feel the pixie that was still in my ass. He must have felt it too, because he stopped and said something in a barking tone, and then my ass was stretched wide again as the pixie squirmed out.

The man grabbed my hips again, and he pulled me back onto his cock, "I will be the only one who gets to enjoy you today, the only one who will make you cum over and over until you can barely think."

He punctuated each word with a hard thrust.

"Please." I gasped.

He continued driving into me, reaching around to finger my clit with one hand. I moaned, and he sped up, teasing my clit with his thumb. I could feel the pressure building, and as he brushed my clit one last time, I came. Waves of pleasure washed over me, stronger than any I had felt before. He didn't stop, still pumping in and out in long, slow movements, bringing me greater pleasure than what I could have ever imagined.

Still buried deep inside of me, he flipped me over so that I was on my back again. I was still weak from my first orgasm, too weak to stop him when he began to thrust harder. I whimpered from the intense pleasure that it caused, feeling another climax building. His movements grew faster and I cried out as I came again. With a shout he pushed deep inside of me one last time and reached his own climax. We rode the waves of our orgasms together, until he pulled out, leaving me feeling strangely empty. I watched as the pixies swarmed to him, cleaning his cock off with their tongues, and vaguely realized they were doing the same to me.

He bent down to whisper in my ear, "I look forward to our next meeting, my pet."

And then he was walking away, back into the woods.