Adventure of Rekka Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying something like that in front of their wives was like tossing a lit match into a pool of gasoline.

Larry and Bill traded shaky smiles having known this would likely happen even as they spoke. Both were pleased to have made them so happy by letting them know how appreciated they were. The women were even now often surprised how differently they were treated by their husbands, the experience at odds with everything they knew and had prepared themselves for.

When Helena showed up to heal the chafing Bill planned to make a break for the ice cold stream. He even generously planned to make at least a passing attempt to slip Larry free in a display of solidarity.

Hours later, their wives satisfied, they relaxed around the fire enjoying the quiet. Bill was on his back while Rekka straddled him with her head on his chest, apparently sleeping. He rubbed her back while stargazing, always amazed to watch the night sky in this world, so clear he felt he could reach right up and pluck a star from the heavens. Even in podunk the light pollution was too great to see more than a few constellations.

"Amazing, isn't it?" he asked, looking over at Larry who was leaning back against Tabitha as she lay on her side looking into the fire.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I guess it is. I wonder what constellations they have. Hell, I'd be interested to know what planets there might be in this solar system," Larry replied, looking up from his scratching at Bill's purse for a moment.

"My money's on a giant turtle floating through space," Bill replied, "Sun is drawn across the sky by a god in his golden chariot. Guy is a real workaholic. Hasn't missed a day yet."

"Bull. Alien experiment, we're inside a giant biodome while they take notes on mating habits. Bet there's a hell of an uproar now since we showed up and threw off the results. Probably going to have to shut down, we'll see a big sign in the sky telling us to board the escape pods in an orderly fashion," Larry responded.

"Too complicated, I like the turtle thing," Bill said, smiling up at the stars.

"Yeah, anyway I'm done, here," Larry said, sliding over Bill's purse.

Bill had been wondering what he was up to, but Larry just kept telling him to mind his own business. He thought it was his own business, it being his purse and all, but decided to let it slide. Looking down at its new decoration he was glad he had. Holding it up to the firelight he grinned as he read out the words.

"Bad Mother Fucker."

"Can't believe you memorized that shit, Dickius," Larry said, sharing a laugh with Bill.

-

Poor Lieutenant Cornelius hung between the two orcs as they dragged him unresisting towards the largest tent. All around him he saw his men driven to mindless lust as they sated themselves on their conquerors. He mourned their loss of freedom, and likely their souls as well.

He wondered at what might have roused their frenzied lust, not sharing their enthusiasm but perhaps he was simply too numb to feel anything. His shock went bone deep. He couldn't understand how this had happened. It was as though a great conspiracy had led him to this doom.

The malfunctioning Huntstone, the dud explosive. His completely out of character lack of vigilance. Thinking back it seemed like a dream to him, he had never let his guard down. Not in all of his adult life. It had been pounded into him throughout his career, a single moments lapse in judgement could mean the loss of everyone under your command.

On top of those things it was the poor mad man being used as a decoy which offended him greatly. The demons had never attempted such despicable underhanded tactics before. He only hoped that they did not abuse the man as they did his men, clearly he had the mind of a child and would not understand. He was gladdened to see no sign of the poor creature as he was hauled through the den of debauchery.

The two orcs carried him into the darkness within the tent. The coals in the central firepit gave off a faint red glow and did not allow him to make out details within. Chests overflowing with what could be treasure were placed about the room without a sense of order. He was startled by a voice coming from deeper shadows on the other side of the fire.

"Leave us, enjoy the spoils of your victory my warriors," her husky sensuous voice drawing an involuntary shiver from him.

The orcs lowered him to the ground, not ungently, saluting their chief and backing out of the tent. The flap was pulled shut and the shadows closed in.

"My my, already on your knees my captain? You disappoint me, surely there's some fight left in you yet."

Cornelius's eyes were growing accustomed to the faint light, and he could now barely make out the woman sprawled on a throne of chests and furs. If ever there were a barbarian queen in all her glory, this was she. Clothed in strips of leather, her feet bare, and strong yet invitingly soft thighs spread carelessly as she watched him with smoldering eyes.

"Lieutenant. Lieutenant Scipio Cornelius," he said at last, breathing in the bewitchingly unplaceable fragrance he'd noticed when she had captured him.

"Mmm, no, Captain suits you better my Scipio. It pleases me, so Captain you are," she husked, her breasts rising as she took in his scent.

A promotion at last, he thought, a slight chuckle escaping him. He thought to stand, face his captor with the pride he thought he had, but the day's events had robbed him of that. Instead he sat, crossing his legs. Without conscious thought he slipped his pipe out of his coat and began packing it. When he reached for the match to light it he realized what he was doing, freezing. Finally he raised the pipe towards the barbarian queen.

"If you don't mind? It settles my nerves," he explained.

"Oh Scipio, please indulge yourself. We'll have plenty of time for that.. indulging ourselves. I'm afraid no one will be interrupting us for quite some time," she acquiesced, lust dripping from her voice.

With shaking hands he struck the match on his boot, bringing it towards the pipe in his mouth, and using flare of light and the pipe as a distraction to observe the demoness. It had to be her, or perhaps her sister. The smoke indeed settled his nerves, clearing his thoughts nicely.

"That was a neat trick, are you also a wizard, dear Scipio?" she asked.

"No," he replied, shaking the container of firesticks at her as though it explained anything, and unwilling to discuss wizards for the moment.

"Are you her? The attack on the quarry, I mean. I'd not believe anyone could recover from such wounds."

Her rich seductive laughter rumbled out as she stretched her body on her bandit's horde. She knew what she was doing, and Scipio enjoyed it despite himself. Finishing, and returning to her decadent reclining she answered him.

"Oh yes, I had you all quite fooled, I see. No mere fire and metal could damage me, I assure you. It worked perfectly, you believed we were routed and lowered your guard. Just. As. Planned."

Scipio was skeptical, he knew orcs could be killed with metal. From first hand experience. Still, he could not dispute the creature was hale and hearty sitting before him. Exceedingly hearty in fact.

"You know my name, might I know who has captured me so easily?"

"Oh Scipio, you surprise me. Such willpower to resist me so. Very well, I will reward you for your bravery," she replied, humor lacing her pronouncement.

At last she stood, moving closer to the embers of the fire and lighting her features clearly. Scipio allowed his gaze to wander over the voluptuous form. At least his servitude would not be made unpleasant in that regard. Quite the opposite, the demoness had been blessed like most of her kind with soft curves and perfect skin. Finally he lifted his eyes to meet hers. She leered down at him with possessive lust.

"You have the honor of being the first among many to kneel before Suidaena, Queen of the Orcs! Now come, let us.. indulge."

Scipio puffed on his pipe for a moment, considering her words. Finally he pulled it from his lips and pointed it at her.

"First? Are you a virgin then?" he asked mildly, his surprise robbing him of tact.

Suidaena blinked down at him for a moment, her eyes widening. She abruptly squatted before him, knees together with hands in her lap as she looked into his eyes.

"First him and now you, what in the hells is happening to me?" she said, her voice losing its husky timber.

Scipio was taken aback at her sudden change. She seemed much less intimidating now as she placed a hand on her cheek and tilted her head to look him over. Aside from the ears she might as well have been a beautiful young woman he'd have been happy to wile away the time with.

"You're not affected at all, are you? Here I am, the pageantry, the mood lighting. You should be a quivering mess by now. You should have attacked me, damn you. Can't you smell this? Hells, my girls are probably killing themselves out there and here you are having a relaxing smoke," she said, mostly talking to herself.

"Sorry to disappoint you, you are very beautiful, but I've been having a difficult day," Scipio replied, unsure what she was on about. He took another draw of his pipe, careful not to breathe smoke into her face. Many things could be said about Captain Scipio Cornelius, but rudeness was not among them.

"Why thank you Scipio, you're such a gentleman," she responded, happy to hear him compliment her with a clear mind.

"It's the pipe, isn't it," she said, her eyes lighting up with delight, pleased she'd figured him out. "I knew it couldn't be me, I'm a damned knockout."

Scipio couldn't help but agree, and nodded at her. He wasn't sure what she meant about the pipe, though, and hoped she wouldn't take it from him. He grew irritable without it.

"I'm almost relieved. My girls out there, they're having the time of their lives.. but it doesn't seem very romantic. Not like my mommy and daddy. And that took years to happen. Before he got used to it, you know."

"No, I don't. This is all completely new to me, I assure you."

"Okay, Scipio. Stand up, we should talk," she ordered, hopping to her feet.

He surprised them both by holding out his hand for her to help him up, and she smiled as she brought him to his feet with effortless strength. She was slightly taller than him, and he took a moment to appreciate her assets from his new perspective.

"Mm, like what you see?" she asked, a little huskiness falling back into her voice.

"Of course, as you're perfectly aware. I'd only prefer to be at a safer distance."

"Oh Scipio, you're the safest you've ever been, you'll see."

She smiled at him waving him over to her makeshift throne and motioning him to take a seat beside her. Scipio did so, finding he was enjoying himself despite this being just the event that he'd been dreading for most of his life. She settled in next to him, leaning back with their thighs touching as they observed each other.

"Let me see the stuff you put in that pipe, would you?"

"Certainly. There's not much left, I'm afraid." he replied, digging the small pouch out of his inner coat pocket and handing it to her dutifully.

Sarah smiled at him, pleased how this was going. The man was polite, and wasn't shaking in terror of her. This was going very differently than what she'd once dreamed of, and before her conversation with Rekka she would have been inconsolable. Now, she saw this for the golden opportunity to capture some of the bliss Rekka had attained for herself.

She brought the small pouch to her nose and breathed in, not delicately at all. Scipio found it oddly charming. Suidaena was far more complex and intelligent than he would have given any of the monsters credit for.

"That's not bad, I can live with this," she said, giving the pouch back to Scipio, her eyes lighting up as she exclaimed, "Oh! Now I remember where I smelled that before, one second."

Scipio watched keenly as she bounced to her feet, the bouncing not ending very quickly. He leaned forward for a better view as she bent over a chest to root around in the looted goods behind it. The long, slim and curved tail that sprouted from just above her perfectly curvaceous and ample rear was further evidence that he wasn't having a secluded conversation with a human woman, but he was starting to care less and less. Her happy squeal of discovery caused a smile to spread across his face.

"Here we are, I think this is the same stuff," she said, giving him a wink as she looked over at him, still bent over the chest.

Standing she swayed back over to him, dropping the hefty pouch into his hands, then flopping back down next to him. Only this time she stretched one leg across Scipio's lap, curious how he'd react. Scipio simply patted her knee while turning the package over to see the writing on one side. He surprised her by choking and coughing for a moment, removing his pipe from his mouth and gasping for air.

"God's grace, hallelujah. The same? What I've been smoking might as well be ashes and dirt compared to this wondrous bounty, my lovely. The elves grow this, I'd have to save my wages for years just to look at this through a window," he explained, immediately taking to the idea of a life of banditry.

Sarah's heart fluttered when he called her his lovely, and she suppressed the urge to squeal and throw her arms around him, smiling happily instead.

Scipio realized he was being rude ignoring his host and looked over at her, returning her smile.

"I hate to impose, but would you mind if I partake? I never imagined I'd have the chance," he requested, barely managing to contain his desire to rip the package open.

"Of course my dear Scipio, what's mine is yours now," she replied, baiting the hook.

Scipio was happy to be manipulated if she continued to ply him with such luxuries. He fiddled with the packaging, wondering how he would open it without a knife. The leather pouch was tied with a golden threaded string and a wax seal that would have to be cut away to extract its bounty.

Scipio nearly tapped his pipe out against his boot, catching himself before he could make such a faux pas. Clearing his throat he looked a question at Sarah.

"Oh, anything. That should do," she replied, pointing at a golden gem-encrusted goblet lying on its side to his right. He picked it up, admiring the king's ransom he held in his hand, but judged it was probably worth far less than the leather package lying next to him. He tapped out the dottle that remained in his pipe before turning back to the package. If he'd been in less regal company he would simply tear at it with his teeth.

"Use this, it ought to do the job," Sarah said, passing over a bejeweled dagger in its sheath she'd scrounged from the pile of booty to her left.

He gingerly accepted, unsure if she was testing him or simply trusted him for reasons he couldn't understand. Perhaps she simply didn't see him as a threat, and truth be told he didn't consider himself one.

"Thank you Suidaena, you are an excellent host," Scipio said, slowly unsheathing it and deftly cutting through the string and wax. Immediately he returned the sheathed dagger to her, hilt first.

"Keep it, you may need it, and we're unlikely to find it again once it goes back into the pile," she replied, gently pushing it back into his hands.

"If you're sure, I'll keep it secure for you then," he said, sliding it into his belt, not quite believing her disregard for proper procedures for the handling of prisoners. His officer reflexes nearly kicked in, ready to reprimand her, catching himself when he realized it was not his place. Rude, as well. At last he turned his attention to the open package, the scent causing his nostrils to flare with delight.

With shaking hands he pulled a pinch of the ambrosia free and tamped it carefully into the pipe. Satisfied, he extracted another firestick and struck it across his boot with a practiced flourish. Carefully he puffed it alight, the taste divine as he drew the smoke into his mouth. Shaking and dropping the extinguished stick into the goblet he leaned back, letting the smoke flow freely from his mouth, completely relaxed.

He knew now that it would be completely worth saving his wages for years, living in abject poverty to attain just a moment of this bliss. He was giddy with the thought that it would not be necessary for him to worry about such things now, unaware that he'd been idly rubbing his free hand on his captor's knee and sending shivers up her spine.

"Let me see those fire things, Scipio darling," Sarah requested, deftly sliding her other leg into his lap.

"For you, my lovely, anything," Scipio declared, clamping the stem between his teeth and offering the container to her blindly. Both hands now free and rubbing at her calves as he felt a deep contentment.

"Mm, enjoying yourself I hope," she said, rubbing her legs across his lap for a moment before turning her attention to the little container of sticks.

"More than I believed entirely possible, I assure you," he replied, puffing away contentedly as his hands moved on their own, caressing and massaging her without much conscious thought.

She pulled a stick free to examine it, securing the container within her cleavage so it wouldn't be lost among the riches she'd artfully decorated throughout her boudoir. Sniffing at the stick brought a memory of the thing that had nearly taken her life, a comparison she did not like. It was no wonder the things created fire if they were made from the same material.

Losing interest in the sticks she tucked it back into its container, leaving it within her cleavage in the hopes Scipio would request it back soon.

"What are you thinking, Scipio my darling?" she asked.

He puffed thoughtfully at his pipe for a moment, his eyes still closed and not stopping from his pleasing caresses. Regretfully he removed the pipe from his mouth.

"My men, will they return to their senses, or will they remain.. as they are?" He asked, opening his eyes and looking at her.

"Well, eventually they'll calm down a bit. They haven't really lost their minds. My daddy is pretty normal unless mommy pushes the issue. Took a while though. For now as long as I am near they'll always be a bit.. distracted. Don't worry, my girls will care for them much the same as I will for you," she replied, smiling at him.

"I'm relieved to hear it, but I believe we have differing opinions on what care entails," he said, remembering the scene of his men fornicating with mad intensity.

"They'll calm down soon, I'm sure. My girls are just excited. It's their first time," she explained, "It's our first real victory together."

"Really? You look quite successful, truly," he replied, waving to indicate the riches that surrounded them.

"Oh, no, we stole this from my mommy when we were of age to strike out on our own. It's a right of passage kind of thing," Sarah explained, smiling at the memory.

Her mother had pretended to be furious as Sarah and her girls had rushed off into the night, hauling along the suspiciously well packed chests stacked thoughtfully in one corner of her command tent, completely unguarded.

Gathering her favored elite warriors, coincidentally the mothers Sarah's companions, she had pursued them for half the night only to be forced to give up when the rope was cut from the only ferry for miles around.

Her mommy had looked so proud as she waved at her from the other side of the river, the mothers of her girls breaking into tears as they wished their daughters good luck and farewell. As if they hadn't done so hours ago during the celebrations.

"Indeed? She must have been overly successful herself, then. A lot to live up to I imagine," Scipio replied, taking in all the gold, jewels around him. He was beginning to think it wasn't carelessly thrown about. He would not be surprised at all to learn the darling hellion had artfully stacked it all by hand to display it just so.

1...56789...11