Adventures in Anal Pt. 02

Story Info
Maggie turns the tables.
1.5k words
4.26
12.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zphude
zphude
44 Followers

So there I was, naked, barely awake, and hard as a rock. Last night, I'd fucked Maggie's ass after giving it a serious tonguing. I was watching her beautiful derrière as she retrieved something from her dresser. Her cute smile was visible as she was looking over her shoulder.

"There's a towel and wash cloth in the bathroom for you. Go get a shower and get ready for round two." She was still digging something out of her dresser. I watched her ass as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, emphasizing the roundness of her pert buttocks. Reluctantly, I turned my gaze away so I could find the shower. "Use my robe on the back of the door."

The shower was a nice way to wake up. The water was as hot as I could take, almost to the point of being uncomfortable. Her shampoo had a floral aroma, relaxing and intoxicating all at once. I scrubbed myself head to toe, paying special attention to my butt and manly parts. Although it was tempting to stay longer, I was still enticed by her offer of a second round of unabashed fucking. I'm not quite sure what she expected of this fling, but I was having fun. I stepped out of the shower, toweled off, and exited the bathroom. Her room was a few short feet across the hall.

Her door was slightly open and I could hear Maggie chatting.

"Well, he's out now, so we'll catch up later," and after a few moments, "Sounds good. Bye for now."

I waited until she was off the phone to enter. She glanced up from her phone and I greeted her gaze by opening the towel to show off my rising erection.

"You're ready for more" she noted with a smile. "And, by the way, you said some crazy things last night. I thought it might be fun to try some of them out."

"What in particular are you referring to?"

"How about this?"

With that, she grabbed something from her lap. I noticed that the nipples of her young, perky breasts were hard with excitement. What really caught my eye, however, was in her hands: a 8-inch, purple dildo. I must have been pretty far gone to have proposed that last night. My head was still foggy, but not aching.

"What are we going to do with that?" I asked, hoping I was wrong. Truly hoping I was right, actually.

"Don't play coy with me." She placed the rubber phallus at her crotch and made deliciously obscene humping motions. "We're going to do YOUR ass this morning. You kept talking last night about how you loved being in the positions I was in, how you wished I had a cock so I could fuck you just as hard as you fucked me..." She paused. "Of course, my housemate Ashley wants to join us later. Should I wait until then?"

In answer, I jumped on the bed on my knees and put my head down on the bed. My ass was in Maggie's face and I was horny as fuck to get fucked. Heck, even if Ashley were there at that moment, I wouldn't have cared. At that point, I don't think I'd have cared if there were a whole gaggle of women around. I wanted it bad. I looked back, seeing a huge grin on Maggie's face.

"I didn't think so." She started stroking my cheeks. I reached back to help spread my cheeks, exposing my wanton hole. I watched her bend down, felt her own hands over mine, then I was in heaven. Her tongue lightly caressed my inner thighs, up to my taint, then her lips suctioned to my asshole. She sucked as her tongue fucked. She pulled back and replaced her tongue with a finger. It entered easily, too easily. She added another, then another. I was moaning in ecstasy. Her other hand lightly teased my balls. Her fingernails grazed my swollen shaft.

"It seems you're more than ready for the real action," she chuckled. She had me roll over onto my back as she donned the harness. I raised my legs up onto her shoulders. She fingered my ass once more. What happened next surprised me. What surprised me even more was my reaction.

She dug her fingers in one last time, twisting her hand. My cock jumped. She pulled out and offered her hand to me. Truly, she shoved it directly in my face, not an inch from my mouth. I parted my lips and she used those same fingers to fuck my mouth. I almost gagged, but then the head of her phallus met the entrance to my anus. I felt my anus wink. I tried to relax, but thankfully she was very patient.

I felt the invasion and welcomed her into me. She bent down and kissed me. There was a wanton sparkle to her gaze. I could tell that she was enjoying herself, enjoying me. She pulled out and added more lube. This time, her dildo slid in almost effortlessly. I could feel her hips make contact with my cheeks. My prostate was buzzing with the stimulation and my mind wanted more, deeper and harder.

As though she could read my mind, she began her fucking motions slowly. I watched her bounce with each intrusion. Deliberately, her pace increased. I still wanted more. I still wanted deeper, harder, faster. Pressure was building, centered near the base of my cock, above my balls, inside my anus. Her thrusts bottomed out. I could have taken a longer cock, but I was comfortably taking this one all the way to the hilt. She ground her hips on mine as she remained lodged firmly in my ass before pulling back and slamming forth into me once again. Each stroke brought me closer, and I could tell she was enjoying this just as much. I felt like a field being plowed for planting season. She drove her piston into me: I was full. She withdrew, nearly completely: I wanted more.

I have no idea how much noise we were making. I sure any of her housemates would have heard the unmistakable sounds of copulation. If they heard what was coming out of our mouths, the would probably be able to imagine what was really going on. She was emitting a soft high-pitched moan with each thrust, and I was unabashed in my request for her to "keep fucking my fucking ass."

At long last, I felt the orgasm roll over me. My sight blurred. My body spasmed. She slammed into my ass again, again, and then buried her cock to the hilt in me. I saw her head roll back, felt her body quiver. Then my body was covered in semen.

She collapsed onto my chest, spreading my jizz even more. She bent her head and kissed me.

"If you were a woman..." she started. I let her catch her breath - I could hardly breathe. Her eyes were closed, her mouth curved in a satisfied smile. I felt her finger painting my chest with cum.

"Yes," I prompted. "If I were a woman...?"

"God, I loved fucking you," she rasped into my ear. "If you were a woman, I could do this forever."

"And I love getting fucked," I replied. I wasn't quite sure what she was saying. "Are you not into guys?"

"If all my ex-boyfriends loved getting railed like you do, I'd still be with one of them." She chuckled. "Maybe even all of them. No, I like guys, but women are just much better in bed...

"In my opinion, that is," she finished.

I couldn't really argue that. I found men to be fun sexual partners, at least the ones who were even slightly concerned with my pleasure.

"And, hell," I finally replied, "if all my ex-girlfriends loved getting railed in the ass and loved plowing my ass...

"Well, I'd probably still want a real dick every now and then."

We both laughed.

"Since the fun seems to be over for the moment," a male voice came from the open door. We both turned to look. There was a guy standing in the doorway. He wore only a pair of shorts. "I just wanted to say I've enjoyed the show. And speaking of wanting a real dick..." He grabbed his crotch suggestively.

"Jake, this is Ashley." I was so turned on, just then. I didn't know what to say. "I told you he would be joining us later."

"Yeah, but you didn't say Ashley was a guy," I argued half-heartedly.

"You really don't remember any of those things you said last night, huh?"

"And don't worry, Jake" Ashley interjected. "Maybe I'll let you guys rest a bit before the real fun begins." He had a big, shit-eating grin on his face. "Nice to meet you."

Based on how big his dick looked, it would take a bit of time to relax my anus to let him in. Hell, I hadn't even gotten Maggie out of my ass yet.

"Sound's good," I answered. "Nice to meet you, too, Ashley." I began the difficult process of gently extracting Maggie's rubber cock from my well-used hole. "But I think we should allo get some breakfast first..."

zphude
zphude
44 Followers