Adventures in Babysitting Ch. 02: Yasim

Story Info
The second adventure of a young baby sitter.
1.5k words
4.33
11.5k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never understood the whole thing about baby sitters sleeping with their kids parents? I mean how unrealistic is that? The girls at lunch in school talk about the middle aged people's kids they watch so they can go see a movie or catch a meal away from home without kids and they in no way look like Orlando Bloom or Amy Adams.

Zoey, who I study with in Calculus, told me that she loves who she works for and that the dad is really hot and sexy. Zoey has been acting strange lately in the last month and for some reason can no longer hang out with the rest of us on Fridays? When I saw her late one Friday night, as I walked my dog, she had a glazed look in her eyes and almost seemed hungover and looked really disheveled. I guess the Anderson's two kids are kind of rough on her?

My name is Yasmin. I'm about 5'3" tall, 19 years old as of early May and in my senior year of high school. I wear dark framed glasses and have long blonde hair and play violin in the orchestra. I have a 40D chest I am very proud of but, my ass and thighs are too big in my opinion.

I tell you all this because I'm just an average girl. Nothing special ever happens to me. At least that's what I thought. Then I excepted a job with the Wilson's. The Wilson's live behind me on the other side of the block. Hank and Jenny are average looking and in their mid 40's. Hank is 6' even, balding and has a "dad" bod. He is a long haul truck driver. His wife Jenny is a walking, talking look alike for Merida from "Brave" except she's a fully grown woman who stands 5'5" with wild red curly hair and a half decent figure with 36D breasts and very pale skin and taught Health at my high school.

Their tween daughter is a look a like of her mom and has her father's eyes. She is well behaved and easy to watch to be honest. The Wilson's love to travel both with and without their daughter. I was first hired to watch Elizabeth for a date here or there until they really liked me and I certainly loved them and how well behaved and Elizabeth.

So getting a text from Hank to ask about house sitting for them for the long Memorial Day weekend was a no-brainier. Little did I know that I was the one who would "get away" in a manner of speaking. Hank and Jenny "left" on a Thursday and had me come in that afternoon to start watching their home. There was a note on the island with $ 100 cash for take out, a few reminders about the mail and feeding their cat and a really nice P.S. about making use of anything in the house I want, "Me Casa Su Casa!"

So looking around and not feeling like a movie or reading at the moment. I had my eye on their hot tub. The problem is I didn't bring a swim suit. And anything Jenny had would never fit me so for the first time ever I said, "Fuck it! And went "au natural!"

Their backyard has a 12' high privacy fence and the hot tub itself was covered by two sides against a corner on their massive stone patio by a privacy screen so no one could see me. Or so I thought? Little did I know that I was being watched.

Easing myself down into the hot water relaxed me. I had my hair pulled up out of the way and the hot bubbly water covered me from an inch or so below my small shoulders, so that my boobs were just a hint above water the surface. Leaning back with my eyes closed I just became lost in the hot jets massaging my back, shoulders, feet and butt when all of the sudden I felt a tap on my exposed shoulder that made me scream in horror! Like surprise! I nearly peed myself.

I opened my eyes to see Jenny smiling at me. She said, "Oh don't let me interrupt you! We had to turn around as I forgot something," Jenny said with a mischievous glean in her eyes as she looked at me up and down.

After getting my voice back, I said, "I'm ok." "You just startled me is all."

Jenny acted like she was not in a hurry to leave as she sat and talked with me at the edge of the hot tub, every so often rubbing my arm or brushing a lingering strand of my hair off my face. Her caresses were smooth and caring. I don't know at the time if the heat of the tub just got to my brain or I was imagining things but Jenny's hands moved under the water and lightly caressed my breasts from side. Initially, I was shocked by her intrusions but it felt natural to have them held and played with to be honest. I kind of liked it.

Jenny said something about getting more comfortable. It came out as, "I hope you don't mind if I join you?"

Jenny quickly slipped out of her sandals, shorts, silk blouse and underwear and climbed into the tub as naked as I was. I looked at her body as if she was a red haired goddess. Pale skin and an ass and hips as large as mine with large breasts that had to be at least D's. Her red hair was loose and floated around her buoyant breasts in the tub.

Jenny slid next to me and rested her hand on my thigh and began to massage it. At this point I was still in a daze looking at her and without thinking about any form of decency I reached over and hefted one of her large breasts in my hand. I felt how it felt just like one of mine but it was so different then just its massive size. My thighs naturally parted and Jenny's hand wandered between my legs and rubbed me there. I massaged her mammary and noticed how her milky white breast contrasted to her light pink areolas and thin erect nipple that hardened under the attention of my thumb.

I'm not sure how but we leaned into each other and kissed open mouth. Jenny's hands held my face and pulled me towards her. I did the same to her as our hands explored each other bodies. Jenny broke the kiss and had me sit on the high corner seat outside of tye water. She crawled through the water and spread my legs apart by slowly kissing my inner thighs. I held her by her hair as she moved her mouth over my bald pussy and did wonderful things with her mouth and fingers that gave me what I later learned was my first real orgasm.

I slid into the water and attacked Jenny. I shoved my tongue down her throat as I reached between her thighs and found her pussy as bald as mine. I stuck two fingers in her and found her g spot, which I vigorously rubbed. Jenny moved to the corner seat where I went between her legs and ate her out like I was a starving woman.

Surprise number two arrived and at this point I kind of expected it. As I ate out his wife, Hank had joined us in the hot tub. My pale ass was up out of the water as I braced my hands against the tub side eating my first pussy. I felt a hand spread my legs a little a part and a stubby hard digit slide up and down my exposed labia lips. I moaned into Jenny's sex. Hank's hard 7" cock teased me from behind. It felt so foreign yet like it belonged there inside of me. Hank did not disappoint.

He held one hand on my large ass and fed his cock into me slowly. Being that I lost my virginity last summer at camp I thought I knew what intercourse was about. I was wrong. Hank was no "six pumps and done" kind of guy. Jenny had done her magic getting my pussy nice and wet. Hank's 2" girth of his cock filled up. Then he thrusted into me, from behind slowly. Each thrust shoved my face into Jenny's pussy.

Hank picked up speed once he knew I could handle it. He grabbed both of my 40D breasts under the water and held on tight as I pushed back against him. I felt his balls slapping my backside with each thrust. I don't know how but as I felt another orgasm coming Hank's cock grew larger inside me. All of the sudden I came really hard. Hank shot load after load of semen deep inside me. I screamed into Jenny's sex as she grabbed me by the hair and rode out her own orgasm.

The three of us held each other with me in the middle. Gradually we worked our way into the house to dry off and eat some. Later that night all three of us in bed with me in the middle, I went between Hank's legs and took his cock in my mouth signaling that I wanted to play again. Neither disappointed me that whole weekend. Now i know what Zoey was talking about.