Adventures in Babysitting Ch. 01: Zoey

Story Info
The baby sitter learns a thing or two.
1.7k words
4.25
23.6k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey had a good night working for Dr. Tyler Anderson Friday night. Little did she know it would be one of the best of her life. Both kids ate the dinner their mom left for them, Both children were well trained when it came to bed time routines. Zoey was thankful for the easy night. She worked on homework and watched some "Grey's Anatomy" on Hulu to unwind.

Zoey's long black hair was held up in a loose twist. Her dark brown eyes reflected through her glasses as she reclined on the lazy boy recliner in dark blue lounge pants and a light tank top that pressed somewhat tightly against her ample chest. Her long legs of her 5'2" frame lay in front of her spread apart with one straight out and the other foot flat on the cushion and knee bent, swaying absently side to side on its own.

Her smooth olive skin had an almost doll like quality that Zoey was rather proud of as she stayed indoors mostly. She watched as Jackson kissed his wife and gently embraced her as the TV couple laughed and romantically fell on their bed and touched each other suggestively as the happy music began to play and the credits started to role on the Hulu streaming service.

Before the cue came up on for the next Grey's episode Zoey felt a familiar, funny feeling deep in her mid section. Being 18 1/2 she would think that she should know her own body by now but every time Jackson kissed or did other exciting things with his wife on the show she would always feel these butterflies deep inside her. It didn't help that Dr. Anderson (Tyler as he likes to be called by everyone) looked just like Jackson.

Tyler was light dark skinned man with buzzed short hair and a well trimmed short full beard and had a muscled physique, that showed through his hospital scrubs. He worked out at the gym three days a week. His Latino wife Tabitha was always away on business as a lead executive of a new fortune 500 company that dealt with "new talent," was all the couple would say when they hired her last year.

Tyler's OBGYN practice required some late meetings a few days a week. So that's where Zoey came in. Zoey rubbed her tummy as the next show started and by accident brushed her erect left nipple through her tank top. This caused her to take in a breath of shock at what she felt when she touched her chest. It almost felt like she touched herself between her legs when she hadn't.

Zoey reached between her legs and found the front of her pants slightly damp. Knowing she didn't pee herself she pulled back her waist band and reached between her legs and felt the wetness of her sex for the first time. She had no idea what was going on?

Puzzled Zoey didn't know much about science let alone human sexual biology, which her stirck Japanese American parents never signed off on the permission slip for her to take sex ed at school. Zoey raised her wet hand to her nose and was very pleased at the scent. She tentatively licked her finger and found the juice both sweet and musky to taste.

Intrigued, Zoey continued to explore her new found body. Touching her breasts through her tank top just wasn't working out so she easily lifted the front of the top and her sports bra up over her 38C breasts exposing her olive mammaries with their dark areolas and hard pencil eraser nipples. The AC vent on the wall by the lazy boy chair she lounged upon, blew a cool breeze across her exposed chest, raising visible goose bumps on her breasts. Her nipples ached as she tried to rub them warm and found the area between her legs throbbing as she foundled herself.

Zoey eased her lounge pants down past her firm ass exposing the very warm area between her thighs. Her soaked Mega Man panties clung to her left ankle that hung over the side of the chair arm until they slipped off her foot effortlessly.

Zoey closed her eyes as she slid a finger across her moist pussy and her sigh turned into a groan of pleasure. With one hand she caressed her breasts and the other she lightly played with the outside of her womanhood not knowing what she was doing, just that it felt good.

Like this is a made up Hallmark porn movie parody in the making, Zoey was so distracted by her own body that she never heard the car enter the garage or the foot steps of Tyler entering the house and making his way to the kitchen counter, where he had full view of the show Zoey was putting on.

Tyler watched her remove her clothes and touch herself. Tyler could tell not only was she sexually inexperienced but she was growing increasingly frustrated. Tyler hated hover parents that blocked everything from their kids lives in order to "save them!" In the 15 years of his practice he found that the 18 year old females he treated were dangerously ignorant of themselves and it was all the parents fault. Tyler did what he could ethically in his work to help them but here was an opportunity he could not pass up. Tyler's 9" cock strained against his scrubs. Before he and Tabitha married he did a residency in Japan and always had a fondness for the asian female figure. Zoey here surpassed any dreams he had of an Oriental Goddess.

Zoey felt herself get wetter but still couldn't find the ache she wanted to scratch. Her eyes still closed Zoey was so worked up and frustrated that when Tyler reached between her legs and ran his finger through her pussy lips and gently pushed her engorged purple clit, that she totally forgot any sort of shock or embarrassment to be caught by her employer.

Tyler continued to massage her clit as he leaned in and took most of her right breast into his mouth, sucking on it and using his tongue on her hard nipple. Zoey moaned and held Tyler by the head against her breast. Tyler worked his mouth down her taut stomach and made his way down to her pussy.

Tyler at this point has seen all types of pussy in his line of work. Zoey's womanhood had a sparse covering of dark black hair on her pubic mound. Her olive skin was bare between her legs where her dark purple and tan pussy lips blossomed open to show her moist pink center of her vagina. Her clit was angry red and very much erect.

Tyler ran his tongue down between her parted lips all the way to her taint and back up again, flicking her clit each way. Zoey grasped Tyler's head with both hands and let out a small scream. She dared look between her legs and swooned as Tyler ate her out in such way that she felt she was being set on fire inside.

As she massaged her own breasts Zoey felt something in her break away and flow out of her. She had no idea what it was but she felt a release of pleasure. Tyler could feel Zoey's pussy begin to contract around his tongue as he flicked her clit and drank up the flow of her first orgasm.

By this time Tyler was ready to receive. Dropping his scrubs and stepping out of the pant legs, Tyler's hard 9" was ready to step in the game. Tyler eased the slightly dazed Zoey forward and collapsed the leg rest of the lazy boy chair. Zoey complied by spreading her long legs out to hang over the cushy leather arm rests. At this point nature took over. Tyler lined his manhood up with her pussy. Tyler let the head of his cock rub between her lips. Zoey whimpered and bit her lip looking up pleadingly at Tyler.

Tyler moved forward slowly as his cock passed her lips. Zoey yelped when he touched it in both pain and pleasure. Tyler said to her in his tenor voice,"this will hurt at first but, you will forget any pain very quickly and it will feel good. Do you trust me?"

Zoey nodded biting her lip, her puppy eyes looking over her glasses at Tyler made his cock get even harder.

Tyler moved forward again against her barrier, pushing against it a little at a time with small thrusts. Zoey urged him to keep going. Tyler pulled back and pushed inside her breaking through. Zoey moaned deeply, her eyes wanting him as he thrusted slowly into her.

Zoey hair came loose and spilled across her bare shoulders and breasts. Tyler pulled out of her. Tyler smiled and told her, "trust me," as he helped her out of her clothes and he stripped off his.

Tyler had Zoey stand up and he sat down on the chair. Zoey mounted him reverse cowgirl as she impaled herself on his cock. Tyler held her slim waist as he motioned for her to bounce on him. Zoey awkwardly moved up and down on his cock and found to her great delight that she controlled all the action.

Zoey's pussy expanded to take all of Tyler's cock in her. Tyler felt it in his balls that he was close to cumming. In one motion he stayed inside Zoey and picked her up and had her lean on to the couch across from the chair. Zoey kneeled on the cushion, her ass sticking out with her legs parted and Tyler mounted behind her. Tyler got rough with her and proceeded to fuck her from behind like a man possessed! Zoey came for a second time around his cock as Tyler a few seconds later pumped his cum inside her groaning loudly.

Tyler held her close and kissed her on the lips. Zoey felt safe in his arms and knew for sure that Dr. Anderson was way better than Jackson! And even better he lived right next store! Tyler helped her clean up and kissed her deeply before he walked her home. At her front door he told her, "Tabitha will want to get to know you better too," with a twinkle in his eye. Zoey had a hard time walking home next store but thoughts of Tabitha and Tyler all playing with her eased her mind as she touched herself over and over again until asleep.